User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] PvP turns on when you cast AoE spells
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message15919
Kracko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-10-2020 20:14)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 15:33:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sjraber wrote:
I just tried to kill Flotsam [...]

When Flotsam does that move where everyone in the area gets hit by a surge of water, it's as if the damage comes from the players around you, so if there is even only 1 flagged character and you are in the area, Flotsam will get you flagged as well because it's as if you were dealing damage to them. You might be able to avoid it by standing as far as you can from other players, but then you risk not getting credit because you are out of the world quest area.
By the way, I read the journal and there's no mention of such an ability: Flotsam should summon murlocs when vomiting, and throw ship wreckage on single players... I guess those were too hard to script properly and had to be replaced?

0 0

Kkthnxbye

[KkthnxUI Developer]

(since 24-12-2020 16:42)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  KkthnxTV 
Post Posted: 14-09-2017, 20:41:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Still bugged! -

Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.

1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 11-10-2017, 01:37:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There have been a lot of random discussions and reports here. The main idea of this topic was this: players with PvP off casting AoE spells would cause them to turn PvP on if they hit other players. I changed this, AoE spells will no longer hit enemy players if you (the caster) have PvP off. You have to explicitly enable PvP on if you want your AoE spells to affect enemy players.

P.S.: There have been some other reports that you not doing anything still causes you to have PvP turned on by enemies. Not sure if this will be affected by this fix or not, we'll see

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
5 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 10 October 2017 23:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 25-09-2024, 01:15:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x