User
Pass
2FA

[Raid] The Nighthold: Aluriel
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message10479
geknnt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2019 11:59)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 06-01-2018, 12:24:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elioths wrote:
geknnt wrote:
you have to do something about anihilate https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=212492&&name=annihilate . The teleport on tank mechanic it's not doing it , 1: he teleports right where you are , on top of you on every single tick of annihilate , 2: melee's around the boss get hit by the spell because it is supposed to hit maximum 2 targets IN A FRONTAL CONE, but even if they are behind the boss or just in his hitbox they are likely to get hit. i did tell you on PTR but you did not listen, somehow you have to make the annihilate to be a frontal cone and undodgeable, without the boss teleporting around , there is still work to be done @elioths
I would bring proof but you know that this is happening.

Annihilate is a frontal cone spell already, but tbh, the core frontal cone target filtering is kind of...weird, it first checks is the player is within the boundary radius of the caster (read: inside aluriel's hitbox), if that fails, THEN it checks if the player is actually in front of the caster using the center of the caster hitbox position (Wich i believe is the only proper check for this). Either way, i will try to hack that core function in a spellscript, but i cant make any promises.

Still nothing about this? We haven't tried this in M yet but i bet the anihilate will be a major problem, what it's taking so long...

0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Votes: 38

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 06-01-2018, 14:25:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all the DBM is not working at all.

second the Severe Soul from Fire Phase is bug as hell he jumps to many times at an interval way to small as you can see in next video Severe Soul has 45 sec duration and he jumps 6 times, 3 times on Random range players Helers / Rdps and 3 back to tank with an interval of 15 seconds per series of leaps (1 to Range 1 back to tank = 1 series ) >> first time he spawns he leaps on range player then after 13 sec next series of leaps ( 1 leap to the range is after 13 seconds and after 2 seconds he leaps back to tank = 15 seconds >> 15 sec x 3 series = 45 = total sedonds duration of Severe soul ).
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kF0DBEL0eQg:

Third: the Annihilate : when boss cast annihilate he goes on top of the tank and moves with the tank ( is not staying in front of tank as it should ) and if the tank moves a bit ( 1 yard ) forword or left or right the boss turns around and kill all in range of annihilate ( all mele ) and sometimes tank gets Hit from behind by annihilate because of that.

Here is a video of annihilate ( look at the tank that is barely moving and look at the boss how is facing many ways )

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5l2TrrN_6EA:

il bring Video with proof for Severe Soul Leaps ( freakz ) soon.

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 06-01-2018, 15:35:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fel Stomp should behave like that already, only possible problem could be the exact timers for each stomp cycle but on final ptr tests it was doing 3 cycles of 2 jumps, one jump to range/heals and one back to initial position before the first jump of that particular cycle.

Annihilate behaves like this at the moment because during tests we found multiple exploits regarding that mechanic. Still this solution is not optimal (although i think if the main tank doesnt move at all during the annihilate it wont bug and hit behind/turn).

@Elioths

Possible solution for annihilate, make the boss stationary while it is casting annihilate, but make the boss actively face the main tank (like, not just stuck facing one direction so tank can just side step it) and follow him even if he moves left/right and increase its frontal range by alot so they cant outrange it. Make sure the range doesnt increase behind the boss too so it doesnt touch melees or anything behind the boss.

If you do any changes and need testing for it just pm me or contact flame.

0 0

geknnt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2019 11:59)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 06-01-2018, 23:40:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tell me @elioths how is it possible that range people not even near the tank are getting hit randomly by anihilation:

https://imgur.com/a/fiUYV

I have no idea how unleashed did this boss (gz to them) with this mechanic working like this, and there are a lot of problems on this boss but nobody is working on it

0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 03:38:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maev wrote:
First of all the DBM is not working at all.

second the Severe Soul from Fire Phase is bug as hell he jumps to many times at an interval way to small as you can see in next video Severe Soul has 45 sec duration and he jumps 6 times, 3 times on Random range players Helers / Rdps and 3 back to tank with an interval of 15 seconds per series of leaps (1 to Range 1 back to tank = 1 series ) >> first time he spawns he leaps on range player then after 13 sec next series of leaps ( 1 leap to the range is after 13 seconds and after 2 seconds he leaps back to tank = 15 seconds >> 15 sec x 3 series = 45 = total sedonds duration of Severe soul ).
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kF0DBEL0eQg:

Third: the Annihilate : when boss cast annihilate he goes on top of the tank and moves with the tank ( is not staying in front of tank as it should ) and if the tank moves a bit ( 1 yard ) forword or left or right the boss turns around and kill all in range of annihilate ( all mele ) and sometimes tank gets Hit from behind by annihilate because of that.

Here is a video of annihilate ( look at the tank that is barely moving and look at the boss how is facing many ways )

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5l2TrrN_6EA:

il bring Video with proof for Severe Soul Leaps ( freakz ) soon.

Pinocchio Evreiesc wrote:
Fel Stomp should behave like that already, only possible problem could be the exact timers for each stomp cycle but on final ptr tests it was doing 3 cycles of 2 jumps, one jump to range/heals and one back to initial position before the first jump of that particular cycle.

Annihilate behaves like this at the moment because during tests we found multiple exploits regarding that mechanic. Still this solution is not optimal (although i think if the main tank doesnt move at all during the annihilate it wont bug and hit behind/turn).

@Elioths

Possible solution for annihilate, make the boss stationary while it is casting annihilate, but make the boss actively face the main tank (like, not just stuck facing one direction so tank can just side step it) and follow him even if he moves left/right and increase its frontal range by alot so they cant outrange it. Make sure the range doesnt increase behind the boss too so it doesnt touch melees or anything behind the boss.

If you do any changes and need testing for it just pm me or contact flame.

Here is how that Soul behave on Freakz ( 2 leaps at same time with no 2 sec delay ) instead has 10 sec between series of leaps and a total of 8 circles on ground, not 6 .
P.S if you want to let this behavior like this at least add those 5 sec missing, and take off the reset trigger from stairs so we can do the boss like on Blizz and place it behind door, Cheers!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=r_eikyaqNr8:

.be

1 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 16:00:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i see 6 green circles in your vid, only saw 6 green circles in our tries too. The pause between series of fel stomps is 10 seconds, its 10 on retail too, if it were any longer (like 15) that would make the green circles persist for too long in the next phase.
Stop complaining about the stairs thing, you can tank the boss at the base of the stairs (which alot of retail guilds did) you dont have to necessarily go UP on the stairs. There is plenty of room. Besides, you cant take aluriel on the stairs but you can definitely take the fel soul. Also your fire phase looks like a ***, you're doing it wrong.

0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 19:47:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i see 6 green circles in your vid, only saw 6 green circles in our tries too. The pause between series of fel stomps is 10 seconds, its 10 on retail too, if it were any longer (like 15) that would make the green circles persist for too long in the next phase.
Stop complaining about the stairs thing, you can tank the boss at the base of the stairs (which a lot of retail guilds did) you dont have to necessarily go UP on the stairs. There is plenty of room. Besides, you cant take aluriel on the stairs but you can definitely take the fel soul. Also your fire phase looks like a ***, you're doing it wrong.

bro wtf your talking use the chronometer and count the seconds and do the math 45 seconds duration of Soul > 1 series of 2 leaps ( 2 circle on ground ) > 1 series = 15 sec > 15 x 3 = 45 sec >> 3 series of 2 leaps each series ( 2 circle on ground ) = 6 circle on ground

https://imgur.com/a/boOAP

here you see 7 cuz 1 was stacked on top of another so stop, and about the stairs whats the problem with fixing them we even try to do the script blizzlike or we do it PERSONAL MADE @ Freakzlike.
P.S as you can see in this Vid at min 2:23 on > when the 3rd series occur the first despawn. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&&v=kF0DBEL0eQg

Last edited by Maev on 07-01-2018, 19:56:16; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 19:55:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I cant say exactly why its not allowed on the stairs but there is a reason behind it, its not because we are losers and doing stuff randomly.

Look at this video. First fel stomp on range goes at 1:58, back on tank at 2:01, second fel stomp on range comes at 2:11 (exactly 10 seconds later after it jumped back to tank). You need to start counting after it jumps back to tank.
The fact that it does 4 sets of fel stomps here, yeah that shouldnt happen. We are arguing for no reason tbh because all we can do is wait for Elioths....we are all....waiting...you arent the only frustrated one ^^.

0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 20:16:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I cant say exactly why its not allowed on the stairs but there is a reason behind it, its not because we are losers and doing stuff randomly.

that's why i complain about the stairs .

2.3. Arcane Phase
During this phase, the group should stay spread for the spawning of the Arcane Orb . When the Fel Soul returns, the group should collapse onto melee (behind the boss). Aluriel should face one way, with the Fel Soul facing the raid stack behind the boss to split Fel Lash . The raid should move as a group for the rest of the phase. If Arcane Orb spawn near the group, the boss can be moved up the stairs. When Detonate: Arcane Orb is cast, the raid should move in a tight U-shape in the doorway at the top of the stairs. This will ensure the Arcane Enchantments spawn as tightly as possible; if this is not executed correctly, it might be difficult to quickly DPS the Arcane adds down before the Armageddon channel finishes and wipes the raid.

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 21:41:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can do that anywhere on the arena, doesnt have to be specifically on stairs
0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(since 20-01-2021 11:49)

Votes: 174

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 21:49:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maev wrote:

that's why i complain about the stairs .

2.3. Arcane Phase
During this phase, the group should stay spread for the spawning of the Arcane Orb . When the Fel Soul returns, the group should collapse onto melee (behind the boss). Aluriel should face one way, with the Fel Soul facing the raid stack behind the boss to split Fel Lash . The raid should move as a group for the rest of the phase. If Arcane Orb spawn near the group, the boss can be moved up the stairs. When Detonate: Arcane Orb is cast, the raid should move in a tight U-shape in the doorway at the top of the stairs. This will ensure the Arcane Enchantments spawn as tightly as possible; if this is not executed correctly, it might be difficult to quickly DPS the Arcane adds down before the Armageddon channel finishes and wipes the raid.

atm you cant use the stairs, avoid them please, you will get insta wipe there, it's not a bug, we made it this way. Nothing will be changed regarding this

0 0

Elioths

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-12-2018 16:10)

Post Posted: 08-01-2018, 04:11:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Got some fixes underway for the issues some of you guys listed here, i will prolly have a list ready tomorrow.
0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

Post Posted: 08-01-2018, 10:40:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elioths wrote:
Got some fixes underway for the issues some of you guys listed here, i will prolly have a list ready tomorrow.

[Replicate: Arcane Orb] and [Detonate: Arcane Orb] should not go on Dead PpL

https://imgur.com/a/Kjgps

And Severed Soul makes Warlock gateway disappear when Hitting with AoE skills the gate like Leap or Bladestorm ( didn't try with Fel Lash ) others can confirm.

0 0

Elioths

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-12-2018 16:10)

Post Posted: 08-01-2018, 15:22:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maev wrote:
Elioths wrote:

And Severed Soul makes Warlock gateway disappear when Hitting with AoE skills the gate like Leap or Bladestorm ( didn't try with Fel Lash ) others can confirm.

Actually both detonate and replicate arcane orb spells have SPELL_ATTR2_CAN_TARGET_DEAD so i believe its intended for it to pick up a dead players position as replicate/landing points.

Regarding lock portal, dunno about that, doesnt sound like its script related, specially because neither of the 3 spells casted by the fel soul have any kind of custom target selection that could make them pick up even friendly/unnatackable targets such as the portal.

0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

Post Posted: 09-01-2018, 01:28:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elioths wrote:
Maev wrote:
Elioths wrote:

Actually both detonate and replicate arcane orb spells have SPELL_ATTR2_CAN_TARGET_DEAD so i believe its intended for it to pick up a dead players position as replicate/landing points.

Regarding lock portal, dunno about that, doesnt sound like its script related, specially because neither of the 3 spells casted by the fel soul have any kind of custom target selection that could make them pick up even friendly/unnatackable targets such as the portal.

Dunno either maibe is not script relatet but spell related dunno but is not intended to make the portal disappear, is like a spell impeding you to do certain tactic - and i hear even the shaman totems get despawn by that and dunno if warlock pets to or hunter, must ask them, i mean the uncontrolled things.

P.S pls do something about the Annihilate to not go on top of tank because we get hit from both sides front and back, and do something about the dBm pls we do script blindly.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:49:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x