User
Pass
2FA

Report a staff member
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show only staff posts
Author Message56845
samuelin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2022 17:56)

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 19:32:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Who the *** u think you are lmao , u start to flame me calling me kid and stop crying and you complaining about my words , and btw i already told you i dont want to talk more with you , i want the opnion of other gm thats all , and you mute me for no reason thats all, so stop acting like you are the victim, and btw i was playing in this server for 2 years and it never happend to me

Last edited by samuelin on 27-12-2019, 19:38:28; edited 2 times in total
0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 19:39:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can apply for an unmute here, although I've already told you you're not getting unmuted (see proof above). Now stop spamming here, cause we're clogging up a thread with random comments that don't belong here (I'll leave them here for now however so the other staff members can see your childish behaviour and replies).

I've called you a kid based on your childish behaviour, which you keep proving with posts such as "who the *** u think you are" when it's clear I am, in the current case, your superior. That wasnt flaming at all. I "/laugh"ed at you because you called me an "abuser", when I was clearly a gamemaster trying to help a person out, while you were constantly trying to kill me for whatever issue you have with your ego.

Last but not least, I dont care who you want to talk to. You will talk to me. Cause I am the one who muted you, and I will be the one who bans you if you dont start behaving maturely.

Feel free to wait for another GM's review anyhow, I wont ban you until somebody else reviews it, but I know how this is going to end, and it's not going to be a merry christmas for you Im afraid. Stop trying to fight the windmills. Just take your punishment that was well-placed (see my pictures above) like a man, and accept that you cannot disrespect the staff if you wish to play here. It's simple and plain. I have nothing personal against you (other than you threatening me), and will be happy to forget about this incident if you apologise properly. I just want you to show a degree of responsibility.

Now, again: Stop spamming this thread and wait for one of the senior GMs to respond with their opinion I suppose. -

Regards,
GM Topgun

0 0

samuelin

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 19:57:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"I wont ban you until somebody else reviews it " ???? so you mute me for a week and now u want to ban me ? for waht

Update @ 27-12-2019, 18:57:53

And why are you threatening me? " I wont ban you until somebody else reviews it, but I know how this is going to end, and it's not going to be a merry christmas for you Im afraid." - you already mute me for a week

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 20:02:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

samuelin wrote:
"I wont ban you until somebody else reviews it " ???? so you mute me for a week and now u want to ban me ? for waht

Update @ 27-12-2019, 18:57:53

And why are you threatening me? " I wont ban you until somebody else reviews it, but I know how this is going to end, and it's not going to be a merry christmas for you Im afraid." - you already mute me for a week

Read the posts above. I am not threatening you, I am warning you. In a polite manner. All I want is a sincere apology, and for you to accept that you went out of line. That's it. I wont lift the mute, but I will ignore everything that happened after it, if you apologise properly. What happened after, I believe you still remember? That message that you deleted from Discord? I have it screenshotted. It was a direct threat towards me (I consider "I got your IP - - " a threat and nothing else), and I do not take that lightly.

Insulting a staff member is one thing (and by the way, even this can lead to a ban, but I found it pointless); threatening a staff member is another. Now, I know for a fact you dont have my IP, despite your miserable attempt to get it through Discord, and I know for a fact that even if you had my IP, you couldnt do jack shit with it, but that's not the point. The point is, you do not make threats towards me or any other staff member. EVER.

Understood? -

Regards,
GM Topgun

0 0

samuelin

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 20:31:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah my bad

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 20:31:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@samuelin it was pretty obvious to see he is a gm, nor none of the staff members needs to be insulted or threatened unrespectful. We take this very seriously due to the sentence: "thanks I got your ip now :wink: :wink: " this is not how we play a game or how we interact.

So for now your mute remains and if anything happens we see that later

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

iskandur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2020 17:30)

Post Posted: 21-03-2020, 01:42:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there I want to report a GM he is not a high rank gm he is one of your testers hi characters are alexis ,speciality and suicide the ones I know of https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/alexiss this is one of them.First of all I am 35 I have been on freakz for years since cata time I have donated over 800 dollars on my 2 accounts and I also help donate for friends when they need it to boost our guild so I am not some idiot who does not support server and come here to cry, a while back this guy joined our alliance guild and we treated him with respect as he is freakz staff we put him on our main tosm raidteam and he was tanking then told my head officer he will go horde on 7,3 then I spoke to him about this and replaced him as we need a consistant team to grow toghether he said he understands but did keep playing with us and I found out after that he was shit talking me a lot he also came to our raids on voice like on sisters tosm and told us to hug the wall he will look away this is an exploit he also teleports people arounds (without consent) and he abuses gm powers, we had a tosm tonight and were on maiden I am half donated on my pala healer and he was on his full donar healer, he then said donate does not matter the non donar healers must also heal 1.8 mil like him I calmly told him that his is not possible as common logic there is a BIG stat difference so the next moment a person starts to pm me I do not know that I am a bad healer I went and look up the person he is from the new horde guild that this GM created so he uses other people to shit talk me thinking I am to stupid to look in what guild they are plz be aware I have screenshots of this and can show they are in the same guild and it was doing the raid he wispers me as they are now horde and was only able to do it then, he then went to dalaran and started to shit talk me and I walked on my other account he does not know about and saw and screenshotted it I also heard that he made trouble on horde guilds also he bragged to me about it I also have screenshots as it is on discord he told me via pms this person is unfit to be on freakz staff a 18 year old toxic brat that abuses his GM powers I will add some screenshots here please note my guild is a good guild and you will see in 7,3 we will donate a lot more to support server and boost our friends people like us need to be protected from toxic kids like this https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/ohrii this is the friend he used to send me pms I am trying to upload screenshots but have no idea how plz tell me how and I will do so or please contact me in my email [email protected] and I will forward screenshots and please I am asking you I am loyal to this server and I have met other GMS who are awesome people and do not exploit being a gm they are non toxic and respectfull but this kid is not one of them I would like to see this server grow and we also try our best to get more friends to play here and upload videos of youtube to show raids and how good this server is but we do not need toxic kids like this to ruin our experience here tankyou for reading this and plz do contact me for screenshots and proof TY
0 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

(since 03-11-2020 13:19)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 21-03-2020, 01:56:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Please link me all screenshots you got; you can upload them on imgur.com
Especially the toxic behaviour / proof of exploits ones.

Regarding the player "Ohrii" - https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/ohrii - it has nothing to do with this report, and should be taken care of in; https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ban-Mute-Request-f5567.html

Regards,
Irediel

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
0 0

iskandur

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-03-2020, 02:10:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/ohrii was sent to talk shit to me to try keep yourself looking innocent becoz of childish behavior after me pointing out the logic to you that non donars CANOT heal as high as a 959 its simple math pure logic so your screenshots will be given to another gm to handle TYVM I will discuss this with anther gm and I do know I few so I will contact one who will do something about this , I am not stupid to send the same person who was toxic to me and tells people on discord to use exploits the screenshots that was your friend told by you to send me pms at least you did show your true colors its sad we all consider u a friend but you turn out a toxic 2face I have enough proof and I don't care if u are not removed atleast people can keep their eye on you will be fun to see what you next retaliation will be how you will use your friends and try target me just do note not everyone will just walk away and you will be exposed by more people as a game master people need to be trustworthy and you my friend are not

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 21-03-2020, 02:14:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Iskandur,

Do you have perhaps screenshot regarding this? What I understand here is something about donors and not healing enough?

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

iskandur

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-03-2020, 02:32:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

TADASHI no this is a LONG story this guy joined my guild I am a veteran player I have been on freakz from cata and donated all the time that is just some info on me , he joined our guild and I respect freakz staff so I put him as tank on core raid team then he said that on 7,3 he will go horde so I told him I will sadly need to replace him on core as this is a team that is for dedicated players to our guild and he can go to second team, he acted fine but now I heard many stories afterwards , he did still remain in my guild and I was thinking hes a good guy and we are good friends but clearly not he was a 2face he went horde and still came to raids with us like tonight we were on maiden tosm and we just spoke on raid I am 949 on my pala he is 959 and our other healers are 930-940 he said that donate does not count and they must heal the same as us was a casual conversation so I said sorry that is not correct as donars have a stat advantage moments later some guy https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/ohrii starts to pm me that I am a bad healer and I look this guy ( who I have never met) up and BIG surprise he is on iridial's guild I have the screenshots I did just brush him off then he started to mess our raid up as pala I bubble soak the orbs and he used lay on hands on me without me knowing I even asked whoever is doint this to plz stop and it made us wipe a lot as I soak orbs want to bubble and then cant and blow ppl up so then there was no drama towards him in the raid but I then go to dalaran and here he is talking shit about me I was another of my accounts he did not know so I confronted him and I went and gave him a piece of my mind on discord and blocked him, he was on our raid on sisters tosm and our raidleader said people plz do not hug the wall as this is an exploit and even more do not do it we have a gm here he can ban us he said we can use the exploit he does not care - this was on voice but our raidleader said no we need to do it proper like retail this is a case of a immature 2face being toxic and not worthy to be a gm as this is the best private server and needs decent staff TY for your reply aswell

Update @ 21-03-2020, 01:32:01

I will send you mail and we can continue this convo when you have time plz need to go check up on baby now and then wayyy past my bed time

1 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 21-03-2020, 09:27:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

iskandur,

Please keep everything related to this in this topic so I can find out what is going on and other can give their point of view about it too. So please come with your discord screens / in-game screens to give us some more informations.

I know in raids that it sometimes doesn't work and the discussions can go pretty high, people get mad and can say something. At the end Ired is a human too. But I'm very curious about the screenshots and what you mean by the exploits

Last edited by Tadashi on 21-03-2020, 09:44:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

iskandur

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-03-2020, 11:31:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this is him getting his friends to pm me shit during raids and in the end I was only nice and good to him I can have more people back me up on this https://imgur.com/a/Ttp2nzs this is him sending his friend to shit talk me as u can see they are from the same guild a guy I have never met I went and looked him and and when I see it was his guild it was no surprise this was my reply to him https://imgur.com/a/B3xLnU5 look if this Irediel was a normal player id just laugh and brush him off as I have youtube vids of myself outhealing full donars at 939 and I have screenshots where I outheal irediel aswell so ic cant be bothered by him he was saying that our non donar healers must heal 1.8 mil same as him and then I said that this is not possible he acted calm and then he gets fiends to pm me trash and then proceeds to wipe our raid all of this the reason for me calmly correcting him to the clear fact that if two people are on the same skill level a 930 can not heal the same as a 959 this screenshot is form him talking shit behind my back at dala I was on my second account and stood by watching him at first then confronted him https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658661637435424799/690676481290010625/WoWScrnShot_032020_233134.jpg I mean what kind of a GM makes a raid to wipe only coz he was to full of pride to be corrected ? It is Maiden tosm and am a paladin I use Devine Shield to soak some orbs and after I told him (calmly) that a 930 canot heal the same as a 959 he then proceeded to use lay on hand on me to give me forbiddance so when I soak orbs and want to shield I blow myself and others up and I actually use to think he is a good person here is where I removed him from our core raidteam and I found out after this that he spoke a lot of shit behind my back but my friends did not tell me in order to avoid drama https://imgur.com/a/uwzGt8kin the end I don't care much if he gets corrected or not but I still see him as unfit to be on freakz staff and to be toxic 2 faced drama maker that wipes other peoples raids my friends and I have donated ALOT of money to this server and will continue to do so for our own accounts and for friends to boost our team we don't deserve childish people like him to come to our guild and make drama due to his enlarged ego a freakz GM form the others that I know and are friends with are awesome people they play the game and have fun with us but they stick to being professional and follow the rules they respect others and their position he clearly does not he was bragging to me on how he made people to do things to get back at them via his position when we just met for now I will leave it at this and atleast hope I have made you all aware of his behavior my friends have been telling me to just drop it and lets play our game so this is what I will do but if you need me to clarify more things I will do so tankyou once again for reading this and hope you all have a chill weekend TY

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 21-03-2020, 12:10:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm sorry but I still see nothing toxic regarding Ired, you can report this Ohri in https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ban-Mute-Request-f5567.html

So far I see no reason nor proof with exploit or anything to punish Ired. I only see a raid where the discussion fired up regarding whatever reason. If you got anymore questions left regarding this feel free to pm me

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 01-04-2020, 12:18:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Before posting here, create a unban/unmute report here. IF ONLY when you are not satisfied with the provided answer in the previous mentioned section, post here.

Couple of things to keep in mind before posting:
Wall of text reports WITHOUT proof will be ignored/warned from now on.
Drama reports WITHOUT a valid reason, explanation or proof, will be ignored.
Lying in any of your statements will only get either warned or extend your already applied punishment.

If you can't care enough to respect these steps, don't even bother posting.

Retired

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 04:30:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x