User
Pass
2FA

Rogues demand attention!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message883
Roguerights

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2020 12:55)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-03-2020, 15:11:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As you are probably aware as someone who mains or plays actively his rogue character, since the new patch has arrived, the performance of our class has been drastically lowered and pushed into the lowest depths of the DPS charts. Let me just name a few of the problems Rogues as a class are facing since the new patch and have even faced before:

- Energy regeneration problem: This bug affects Outlaw the most. Since the new patch something in the calculation code of energy has got damaged. Even with the Roll the Bones energy regen. buff you are faced with downtimes of 2-3 seconds which drastically affects the gameplay experience and performance in dungeons and raids. This requires IMMEDIATE attenton!
- Adrenaline Rush UI: the ability on the Action Bar refreshes but upon trying to activate it, it doesn't turn on. Seems like the UI is showing the wrong cooldown or something. Also drastically affects performance and experience. REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
- Roll the Bones refreshing the same buffs (please correct me if I am wrong) but Roll the Bones shouldn't give you same buffs in consecutive rolls. Happens very often you get the same exact roll (buff) 3 or even 4 times in a row. As far as I read, on retail the rolls couldn't repeat the previous buff.
- Sprint on water Subtlety spec: OK I don't know how this hasn't been reported before (but probably was, but I will touch on that point later on), but Sprint in Subtlety is supposed to give you the ability to walk on water. It simply doesn't and that in PvP situations can mean A LOT! This hasn't been working right for the past 2 years I have been playing on this server and haven't seen it on the pending class bug pages

There is probably more bugs and stuff which need to be addressed but I think the weak status of Rogues on this server has a lot to do with the class developer (Bow as I know) which looks like isn't giving any attention to his part. I remember few days ago after 7.3.5. launched he answered to some Rogue player about the energy starvation that "It is not bugged and is working properly" but IT IS not working properly and people are feeling it on the first, without even taking in consideration doing the math.

Every second day I am hoping that on the Bug fixes section a [Rogue] thread will appear but it doesn't! You can see on a daily basis fixes being done with Warriors, Druids, Paladins, but Rogues are nowhere to be FOUND (take a look at the bug fixes section).

I KNOW and am perfectly aware of the developers and the staff being concentrated on the bugs and problems the new patch has arrived that are affecting everyone not just this particular class BUT NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE ROGUE PROBLEM IS IN THE PENDING BUG LIST.

THIS CLASS REQUIRES MORE ATTENTION. FIRST OF ALL BY ITS SPECIFIED DEV (Bow?)

This silence on the Rogue forums is just too much (probably because of a small % of the playerbase playing this class).

I HOPE THAT everyone who thinks of himself as a serious Rogue player underlines these paragraphs above.

All the best, - a distressed Rogue player on Felsong

Staff message (KremX):

Be more respectful towards staff members

Last edited by Roguerights on 30-03-2020, 15:15:20; edited 2 times in total
1 0

angelo24

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2020 01:51)

Post Posted: 30-03-2020, 18:49:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Bug-Report-f5549.html

0 0

Roguerights

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-03-2020, 19:04:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please I see youre not even playing the class. Spare me the time.
0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 30-03-2020, 22:17:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all there are no rogue bug reports in pending class spells, because there are no serious issues with the class other than DFA having problems. All the issues are reported, including your mention of Sprint, which I have reported almost 15months ago.

I would really like to see some math as you mentioned as to what exactly is 'wrong' with energy regen. You are throwing around accusations and complaining about 'problems', but I dont see a single FACT presented by you.

As for your comment about rogues being 'pushed to the lowest depths of the dps chart'. My assassination rogue is doing 4million DPS at 500million damage done. A Subtlety rogue player in my guild does over 3million DPS at 500million, so I really dont see how we are at the 'bottom', if anything we are top 3, but guess that's my personal opinion. Feel free to show me other classes that do over 4million DPS.

Also again, I would love to see actual facts and proof about any problems that you think rogue has.

Regards,
Bow

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Roguerights

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 00:19:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

because there are no serious issues with the class

Seems like you aren't actively playing all the specs of your class. You're off spec is probably Subtlety as you're mentioning it with your friend. Try playing Outlaw a little bit and everything will present by itself to you. No further explanation needed. Today or yesterday a thread appeared about the Adrenaline Rush cooldown problem which seems you aren't aware of at all hence because there are no serious issues with the class. Try looking at the class a little wider, shifting your gaze a little to the side from the DPS charts it seems are your only priority. The class is not DPS and its numbers, it is its functionality overall, it's Class Hall, its Artifact quests, the average skill level of it's playerbase, its usefulness in particular situations, etc... etc...

Vem da ti je "dežela" majhna, ampak mogoče da pokušaš gledati majhno v širino. You see I know you're language and believe me this isn't Google translate and you probably don't mine so I know what I am talking about -

1 0

Bow

[Salty]

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 00:54:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll just repeat what I already told you. Bring proof that it doesnt work correctly.

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 08:52:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The way I see rogue now : Assasination (rng god /trash otherwise) ; Subtley ( Good ,but the gcd problem and sometimes u cant combo dfa+shadow dance drops the spec a lot,also the energery starvation is insane) ; Outlaw (Was mediocre last patch ,now its trash with non donor gear )

0 0

Roguerights

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 14:18:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bow wrote:
I'll just repeat what I already told you. Bring proof that it doesnt work correctly.

What a stubborn guy... He's maining the class and asking proof of it HAHA. DUDE, enter the game play the spec 1 - 2 days and everything will be laid out for you. Do it for the good of the class, for the love of your job. Enter the game and play it, instead of waiting for my lazy *** to bring you proof. HAHA what a guy.

1 0

earnscoffeetown

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-03-2022 16:43)

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 17:26:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1, outlaw is literal trash atm, even with the few upgraded pieces, barely doing same dps as 7.2.5
0 0

Roguerights

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 20:20:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This just appeared a few days ago: https://imgur.com/Zco7ZXa

A bug fix about the energy regen you're supposed to get from a Legendary passive AND HE IS CLAIMING EVERYTHING IS FINE!

What a load of this guy. Instead of testing every Legendary on the PTR and discovering this bug he is talking here about the DPS of his and his friends. HAHA

I hope that he was acting like that in prep of the April 1st.

0 0

Bow

[Salty]

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 20:58:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guess you dont realize that I was the one who reported that legendary. -

0 0

Roguerights

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-04-2020, 14:06:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Don't think that I haven't known about you being the one making that bug report before making that post. I know what is Trello and have checked it out thoroughly the Rogue sections, before even opening this thread or topic.

Don't try to outsmart me or outwit me. As for your post: Yes you have been the one who made that bug report. But YOU made that bug report somewhere during January and STILL HAVE CLAIMED in your previous posts that EVERYTHING (except DFA) is working fine with Rogues. Doesn't that make you contradict yourself in your previous post?

Let me repeat myself: Don't try to outsmart and outwit me. Cause you will fail miserably as you failed in the post above. Your laugh icon made me laugh more louder than you laughed.

In še ena stavka, zdaj po tvojemu: Spet ti govorim da ne poskušavaš da boš pametnijšiji od mene, AMPAK trebal bi biti, ker jaz sem en od onih ki ih takšni kot ti klicaju "južnjacima" "Čefurima. Trebal bi biti pametnijši a si ni... E moj Janez....

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:12:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x