User
Pass
2FA

[Cataclysm] Dragon Soul

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message2756
Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-03-2020, 15:41:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[PENDING] All bosses deal too much melee damage. (~160k on geared level 110 characters, this greatly exceeds the max health a geared level 85 character could have)

[PENDING] Morchok's Black Blood of the Earth ability causes you to fall below the map. https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=103851&&name=black-blood-of-the-earth

[PENDING] Warlord Zon'ozz's Void of the Unmaking is unresponsive, can't be knocked around, does not interact with players or the boss in any way. https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=55334 (This makes the achievement for this boss impossible)
[PENDING] Warlord Zon'ozz drops no gear, only Essence of Drestruction.

[PENDING] Yor'sahj the Unsleeping goes into a dummy-state when trying to summon the Bloods of Shu'ma. (This makes the achievement for this boss impossible)
[PENDING] Yor'sahj the Unsleeping drops no gear, only Essence of Drestruction.

[PENDING] Hagara the Stormbinder drops no gear, only Essence of Drestruction.

[PENDING] Ultraxion's Cache contains no loot at all.

[PENDING] Warmaster Blackhorn's encounter does not start, the pre-fight in which you need to defend the Skyfire is not working correctly. Enemies do not spawn correctly and can not be killed, the encounter ends in a loss when the Skyfire eventually takes too much damage. Skyfire Harpoon Guns can not be used to drag dragons closer.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.

Last edited by Sarah on 12-03-2020, 15:41:23; edited 1 time in total
4 0

aldric712

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2020 16:58)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 27-03-2020, 16:32:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can attest to this. Just yesterday I went to this raid and turns out even Mor'Chok doesn't drop any loot. I couldn't solo Ultraxion so I stopped. Makes me think all bosses do not drop any loot at all but just Essences of Destruction.
2 0

Getterfan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2020 00:06)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 04:21:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I did Warmaster Blackhorn just fine on both 10H and 25H, haven't tested normal yet. Seems to be scripted just fine, except you can't interact with the harpoon to pull the drakes in. if you fail to kill the two drakes that comes in the same time one for each side, you cannot finish the encounter.

Spines work perfectly fine. The only problem is that when you destroy one of Deathwing's armor plate. It will come back again but only visually. This fight also has LoS problems. You cannot attack any targets that are far away from you unless you were right inside the "armor plate" that the target is in.

As for Deathwing, Thrall does not give the option to start the fight, therefore unkillable at the moment. Furthermore, the spell "Carrying Winds" that is responsible for taking you to the next platform fails to take you to the next platform and triggers too late. Thus leaving you stuck at the bottom and unable to come back up.

Lastly, if you somehow die in the area where you fight Deathwing, it is impossible to come back. The npc on the boat will take you to the Spine of Deathwing again and start the fight even though it already has been completed and it is impossible to complete it again as the armor plate does not exist anymore. Therefore, you only have one chance to do Deathwing. I have not tested much in this situation so I could be wrong.

2 0

Daneubica

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2020 17:58)

Post Posted: 04-04-2020, 03:19:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please fix not just this rade in Cataclysm.So we can obdain mounts and achivements.TY -

2 0

Erredde

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-05-2020 23:03)

Post Posted: 19-04-2020, 04:21:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

please we want to do the achievements for mounts fix it
0 0

Michaeluso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2020 22:05)

Post Posted: 28-04-2020, 18:54:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Impossible to finish. Can't get to Hagara and with that unable to finish raid.
0 0

NicuEu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2021 13:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-05-2020, 03:20:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm too. I've been checking this dung almost every week since the New patch has been released, but no progress s-o far
1 0

Triger35

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2020 14:10)

Post Posted: 01-06-2020, 20:50:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Defending the Skyfire part ~ is doable. You need someone that is ranged to kill the dragons which approach the ship fast - if they get out of range and you don't get to kill them it's game and you have to start over. Sometimes there is one dragon to kill, other there will be 2 and you need to kill them fast or you will lose your only opportunity to kill those.

Also, you can return to the ship by talking to the female troll at the start of the raid, then talk to the ship Captain to start the encounter again.

As for Deathwing part, I'm still trying to figure out how that thing works or if it works as it should ~ keep getting stacks of corruption and get one shot at some point.

PS: Ignore the big dragon that you can't target, he will get down along with anothe NPC you need to kill to progress.

Last edited by Triger35 on 01-06-2020, 20:51:37; edited 2 times in total
0 0

kruidvat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2020 11:36)

Post Posted: 24-08-2020, 10:16:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ive been trying so many times , its always the same one and only boss that drops gear all the rest drops either gold or desruction essence the caches dont even give you anything. i couldnt care less if you can complete it if the *** drops are broken. FIX
0 0

Zeithrom

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-05-2021 10:23)

Post Posted: 02-10-2020, 22:55:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No Dragon Soul boss grants other loot other than Essence of Destruction, it can be easily tested in the following link by searching for ''Encounters'' and checking the loot of each boss.

https://www.wow-freakz.com/zone.php?zone=5892&&name=dragon-soul

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-10-2020, 23:03:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

True, but that's already mentioned in my initial report.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:11:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x