User
Pass
2FA

Report a staff member
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show only staff posts
Author Message56833
Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 13-07-2020, 09:40:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Random bug, I checked and nobody kicked character Darkxrogue from the server.

Retired

0 0

2x98ab27e

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2021 12:06)

Post Posted: 11-09-2020, 15:53:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name :
Game Master Name : Shadeh
Date and time : 2~PM 9/11/20
More information on the subject :
Today we were raiding Antorus HC. In the raid, the only raid assist was the 2 tanks and a player named Greed. I assume you would know, Greed is the player account of Shadeh, or simply as everyone know him as Shade. After we cleared the adds leading to Kin'garoth, someone was repeatedly trolling and using drums so we have to keep resetting the boss. We didn't know who, but it doesn't matter. At about the 5th time we wiped/reset, Greed (again, Shade's player account) send a raid warning saying he will kick everyone if someone troll again and use drums. Just after that, the leader was REMOVED from his own raid, and was the lead role was given to someone else. Repeatedly, the new player who got lead keep getting removed from the group, and keep passing on to random players. After about 7 times players got lead randomly and getting removed, (some reason they were removed but rejoined the group instantly and didnt get kicked from instance) Greed became the leader. He then removed the raid assist from the original assists. Soon after that, he kicked several people from the raid and invited some players from his guild (Indecisive). He then give the new players from the guild Raid Assist.

I asked the original raid leader and he said he did NOT give away his raid leader position and was removed by itself. Again, soon after he was no longer lead, random players got lead, then get kicked, then rejoined instantly, and stopped when Greed became raid leader.

This is my assumption, and I don't mean to offend anyone. Greed used his GM account (Shadeh) to remove the original raid leader and give himself lead.

It's quite skeptical to see that the original raid assists were removed, and the new raid assists were everyone who were invited from Indecisive.

Since I have no "proof" of this, I suggest you, Denim, whoever responsible for this forum, or anyone who has the power above everyone else, should check Shadeh's logs.

In the end, if I am wrong, I sincerely apologize, and if it's really the case, why the original raid leader was removed from his own raid, will be an unanswered question.

1 0

Shade

[Snake]

(since 19-11-2022 22:34)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 11-09-2020, 16:04:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Go in a raid, get assist and try to remove the leader.You will see that it works, proving that I didn't use any GM commands.Also, I'd need to be inside the raid group in order to be able to give leader using GM, and I wasn't.
I removed the original leader because I didn't want to spend 5 hours in a raid.If you are just salty about getting kicked it's because you did 0 mechanics or 0 dps.

Last edited by Shade on 11-09-2020, 16:10:32; edited 1 time in total
2 0

clodos198

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-05-2021 17:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-09-2020, 18:09:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name :Laomyr
Game Master Name :Nurz
Date and time :17.09.2020
More information on the subject :Hello. I am writing this post because I would like to know a GOOD reason for why I got banned today. When I tried to log in today, I saw that I was banned, then I went straight for the server`s website, where I saw that I got permanently banned, the reason only saying ''ratat''. This is unacceptable, I want to know the true reason behind Nurz banning me.

Proof of the ''reason'': https://imgur.com/mYkX073

1 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 17-09-2020, 18:22:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You are not banned at all, change your IP

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

clodos198

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-05-2021 17:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-09-2020, 18:26:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tadashi wrote:
You are not banned at all, change your IP

The thing is that I can play if I log on the proxy server, can I just play there ?

Last edited by clodos198 on 17-09-2020, 18:27:04; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 17-09-2020, 18:28:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes you can

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2022 09:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:00:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Carry
Staff member name : Wipe
Date and time : ~12:00 server time
More information on the subject :I will keep this report in romanian as it happen on romanian global chat.

Probabil multi dintre voi ati observat ca global_ro e un cancer total. Playeri care fac flame 24/7, injura etc. De cate ori dau anunt cu guild recruitment, efectiv dau trigger la jumate din server.
Din cate stiu GMii ar trebuii sa rezolve probleme de genul. Din pacate nu e asa. Unul dintre GMii vostrii , si anume Wipe, sta si face flame cu ceilalti playeri din guilda sa, la adresa guildei in care ma aflu' eu.

Playerii din guilda mea, impreuna, au zeci de mii de dolari donati pe serverul asta, iar acestui "Wipe" i se pare amuzat ceea ce face. Am cateva printuri de astazi , atat cat am apucat sa fac, deoarece era spam foarte mare si eram intr-un dungeon.

https://i.imgur.com/YhaV97I.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SBC1Yxk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/18DJCu9.jpg

Repet, el ca si GM in loc sa aplaneze conflicte , incepe sa ne jigneasca pentru ca donam si donam degeaba. Dume de genul "classicacat" , vezi doamne in loc de Classified (numele guildei noastre) , iar cand i am atras atentia ca el ca si GM sta si injura si face flame , mi a zis ca "e pe player char ,nu i pasa"

Acum eu intreb, GMs care ar trebuii sa fie oarecum raspunzatori de server stau si injura/fac flame pentru ca donezi. Voua vi se pare normal asa ceva?

Si da, am tot ignorat discutiile de genul, ne am vazut de treaba noastra luni de zile, poate sunt si alti GMs care stiu asta... in afara de guild recruitment am folosit global chatu' ala de 2 ori, insa deja devine penibil cand si GMii incep cu afirmatii de genul.

EN:

The idea is that a GM (Wipe) is trashtalking/bashing my guild for donating, calling us shit etc. You won't understand it as it is in romanian. Whenever i use my guild recruitment announcement on global_ro people start flaming/trashtalking because they got kicked from our guild.
We have ignored them for months, but now even GMs are joining the "flame storm" , for no reason.

Our guild/guild members have tens of thousands of dollars donated for this server, and apparently thats something to laugh about for a member of the staff. When i asked him if that's a GM attitude, instead of asking his guild members to stop this cancer , or even mute everyone that does it, his answer was "i am on my player char, i dont care".

Now i don't care about all this hate for people that donate, but when the staff starts bashing us as well , its out of order.

Also just to make it clear, there was no discussion btw me and Wipe. As soon as i used my guild recruitment message on global, someone started to flame/trashtalk us for donating etc, and i got into an argument with that person, as I had enough of this lack of GMs on global chat. Few minutes later Wipe joins the conversation for no reason, backing that person up and starts flaming/bashing us as well for donating, calling us shit etc....

Keep up the good work.

Staff message (Denim):

Doesn't matter on which global chat it happened, EN posts are required so please translate.

Last edited by Iplayferal on 25-01-2021, 01:13:59; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Wipe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-06-2022 20:34)

Votes: 431

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:06:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just to be fair, you started with guild flames such as "Suicide ***" and some curses with it. I understand that a certain player from our guild was arguing with one of yours, implying curses and it escalated. I told you to post a forum request to mute them, instead you continued. Then you came after me for no reason. You are arguing on global on a daily basis with everyone and then you pose as the victim.
I told you that since I'm on the play char I have the same rights and obligation as you all do, so I don't understand why are you posting a "GM report" instead of a mute (because there was nothing GM related involved). Anyway, I will wait for a higher-up to take care of this.

Don't touch this

Last edited by Wipe on 25-01-2021, 01:16:18; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:14:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Arata mi te rog frumos cand am injurat eu guilda voastra. Tot serverul stie ca doar imi dau mesajul cu recruit si atat, va ignor pe toti. Am avut ceva de impartit cu persoana respectiva, nu cu tine/guilda ta/nimeni altcineva. Tu te-ai bagat si ai inceput sa ne flameuiesti pe toti pentru ca donam si suntem praf, classhit s.a.m.d.

Da iti fac report GM pentru ca atat timp cat instigi la flame/ne jignesti pentru ca donam ca si GM , ceilalti o sa faca la fel ca tine. Daca tu faci ca GM si e ok, de ce sa nu faca si ei este?

Last edited by Iplayferal on 25-01-2021, 01:18:32; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Wipe
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:17:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's your guilldie Picofosteel, never said it was you the person. I am talking about "you" as a whole guild.

Don't touch this

Last edited by Wipe on 25-01-2021, 01:31:59; edited 2 times in total
0 0

florinflo99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2021 18:52)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:20:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You being a gm with power ingame muting ppl which curse on global but you also curse and insult on global when you are on "play char", what should we understand from here? rules don`t apply to you or what? it would be a paradox for you to curse and then mute yourself, atleast try to control yourself, you should be an example for players and mostly your guild. -
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:35:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, so, since global chat at that hour seemed to be a "peak" of activity for most players, nobody bothered to report what was going on. I don't know what started the discussion that lead to this and as Wipe told me that he mentioned in the chat for people to calm down, he made a very dumb joke regarding your guild's name, understandable since guild feuds on global chat is a never-ending "rivalry". What bothered me is after this "joke", Carry and Picofsteel started to bash Wipe in their own manner although he told you both to calm down and things degenerated.

Due to what happened afterwards, all 3 of you are muted on the involved characters for what you wrote and Wipe, you're warned regarding this for the future.

Retired

0 0

Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:40:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
Ok, so, since global chat at that hour seemed to be a "peak" of activity for most players, nobody bothered to report what was going on. I don't know what started the discussion that lead to this and as Wipe told me that he mentioned in the chat for people to calm down, he made a very dumb joke regarding your guild's name, understandable since guild feuds on global chat is a never-ending "rivalry". What bothered me is after this "joke", Carry and Picofsteel started to bash Wipe in their own manner although he told you both to calm down and things degenerated.

Due to what happened afterwards, all 3 of you are muted on the involved characters for what you wrote and Wipe, you're warned regarding this for the future.

I DID NOT wrote anything to Wipe WTF? Man like are you serious? Can you please show me where i did insulted WIPE? I was talking with the other guy all this time.

So if Wipe wasnt considered a GM when he was insulting us, why do i get muted for staff bashing? Was he or not a GM? And if a GM is insulting us why does he get 1000 mute on his player char and i get 5000 for GM bashing when i was talking with someone else???

And he was not trying to stop anyone ........ he joined and started to spread cancer as well........... like can you please stop believing everything your staff says?????

Nobody mentioned Wipe at any point, he just joined the conversation for no reason trashtalking. He wasnt trying to stop anything .... you guys can't be serious right now. I get muted 5000 minutes for "staff bashing" but you dont consider him a member of the staff when you mute his playchar 1000 minutes.

Last edited by Iplayferal on 25-01-2021, 01:47:04; edited 4 times in total
0 0

Wipe
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:49:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are logs for chat, he saw all the discussions. And all people involved got muted for their actions. Next time, listen to my advice and report those players on forums so they can get mute and never escalate more than it's already been. If you have further things to add to this issue, please contact him in private.
All this misunderstanding was suposed to be solved on mute requests, not here. It was nowhere near a GM report.
Thank you for your understanding.

Don't touch this

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:01:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x