User
Pass
2FA

PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message5134
Dougdannger

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2021 19:44)

Post Posted: 09-10-2020, 19:51:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

darkschemes wrote:
So, let me get this straight.

You basically want rewards for an offseason, mmr abused, full of exploiters ladder, that's not even meant to be giving away rewards such as you ask.
It's always been 3v3 that reward that, and that's the way it should be.
Maybe some points were given that I could agree on, however, I disagree completely.
Here's why I disagree:
First of all classes are not properly scripted, neither are most of the spells in rated pvp. Anything during the time of this offseason was a result of
either abuse or people playing compositions that have too much of an advantage.
In case my thinking of the rewards being given for 3v3 is not at your likes, since we have too low of queuers percentage.. that's maybe true, however,
if we had the working classes/spells < more activity would've been added in the pvp environment.
A lot of people do not want to play rated pvp for the main reason that it's unbalanced and people abuse 2-3 certain classes, making other classes
that are somewhat decent completely unplayable.
Just because you spent weeks of your time fighting teams back to back for +1 point each doesnt necessarily qualify you for any of the rewards
asked for.(while they shouldnt be giving in the 2v2 ladder at all)
The staff said we should wait, so we are. I don't know how long it is going to be until we have a properly working season, but I'd rather have no season
and wait for a while, than have an unfair advantage over others with rating and MMR, just because I was in the right place at the right time.
I don't expect anyone to agree with me, however asking for something that's never been a thing to become one, just because you feel like you deserve it
is quite unfair to everyone else who's been playing consistently on the server for years.

Not only is your post factually incorrect on so many levels, this thread wasn't about discussing +1. If you want to discuss that with me send me a message in game from your real character instead of hiding behind some forum alias. I have an idea who you are anyway. The last 10 teams I fought in 2s granted between 6-10 rating.

Talking about rating rewards - The suggestion I offered would allow more people to get rewards, and encourage more people to play. You made a point about no one playing, what I suggested would fix it and most people agreed with it, whether they were 2k or 2.5k

Spells are bugged? Which spells? Assassination vendetta? Do you see any rogues in the top 20?

You talk about MMR being abused but I addressed that in a few posts prior. Simply remove MMR exploiters from the ladder before giving rewards.

You talk about class scripting - I've fought against every class and I'd say it's at a decent level. The only outlier is assassination rogue and feral druid, who need a few individual spells fixed. Overall the scripting was and is fine. If you want to talk about DK's being overpowered I have several stream clips from retail legion where I'm doing the same dmg as on Freakz.

You say they shouldn't be giving rewards in the 2v2 ladder at all - So people in 3s who fight people playing triple dps for 30 games should be granted a r1 title? Laughable

You're right, no one is going to agree with you because you're wrong about everything.

Please don't lock this thread, this was just a reply to an opinionated comment. I understand the answer that k0S has given as have the rest of us, and we will wait for the announcement.

Last edited by Dougdannger on 09-10-2020, 19:52:56; edited 1 time in total
0 0

darkschemes

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-09-2022 12:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:04:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Starting off hard? Okay.
Last 10 teams you fought gave you 6-10 rating, explains why nobody ever queued into you, and people barely know you. Quick maths, by the way, at a time your rating was 2.5 with around 500+ wins, while everyone else's were 2.5 with around, 200-300 wins. What's my point? My point is if you get an average of 6-10 points against the teams you play versus you wouldnt need all those wins to be at where you are at.

About the rewards: Encourage people to to play. Encourage people with rewards. While nothing's balanced and some classes are insanely broken. Indeed an encouragement.

Spells being bugged: Yes, sir, spells are bugged, thinking they're not sort of makes me think you havent been around for too long to know about it.

I talk about class scripting because in the clips you have on your "retail legion" or whatever, don't have a pet kick that's happening while the pet is next to the target, instead of the 25yd range that requires, or
AMS absorbing the same amount of spell damage in 80% dampening as it does in 20, does it?

People in 3v3 fighting against triple DPS teams and getting rating for it? Well, find yourself a healer?, at higher MMR you won't be meeting those 3x dps players. Plus a good rating decay system would be perfect, as its going to require
people to play a certain amount of games in a week in order to maintain the rating(a reason to que.)

From all I've read, who's agreed with you? couple of your guild members and people who no longer play the game and not knowing its condition, cause the servers majority is pve mainly? Good points, Sir.
Do not lock the thread indeed, I'd like to see what a human being is capable of for getting a reward in a nonexistent season full of unbalanced classes.

1 0

Dougdannger

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:09:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

darkschemes wrote:
Starting off hard? Okay.
Last 10 teams you fought gave you 6-10 rating, explains why nobody ever queued into you, and people barely know you. Quick maths, by the way, at a time your rating was 2.5 with around 500+ wins, while everyone else's were 2.5 with around, 200-300 wins. What's my point? My point is if you get an average of 6-10 points against the teams you play versus you wouldnt need all those wins to be at where you are at.

About the rewards: Encourage people to to play. Encourage people with rewards. While nothing's balanced and some classes are insanely broken. Indeed an encouragement.

Spells being bugged: Yes, sir, spells are bugged, thinking they're not sort of makes me think you havent been around for too long to know about it.

I talk about class scripting because in the clips you have on your "retail legion" or whatever, don't have a pet kick that's happening while the pet is next to the target, instead of the 25yd range that requires, or
AMS absorbing the same amount of spell damage in 80% dampening as it does in 20, does it?

People in 3v3 fighting against triple DPS teams and getting rating for it? Well, find yourself a healer?, at higher MMR you won't be meeting those 3x dps players. Plus a good rating decay system would be perfect, as its going to require
people to play a certain amount of games in a week in order to maintain the rating(a reason to que.)

From all I've read, who's agreed with you? couple of your guild members and people who no longer play the game and not knowing its condition, cause the servers majority is pve mainly? Good points, Sir.
Do not lock the thread indeed, I'd like to see what a human being is capable of for getting a reward in a nonexistent season full of unbalanced classes.

Do you know how the MMR system works? Because of my rating if my healer disconnects I lose 30, everyone else playing on 2.5k if they lose against me they lose nothing.

Which classes are insanely broken? I've fought against enhancement before it was nerfed and won 90% of the time. Same with feral druid, same with outlaw rogue that could literally stun for 30 seconds, and same with assa rogue doing about 30% more damage than it should.

AMS contrary to what you think doesn't absorb same amount of spell damage in 80% dampening, willing to test that with you right now.

Dark Arbiter was nerfed 5 months ago and I still played without it, nothing changed.

Higher MMR in 3s? - There is no higher MMR in 3s, you can find a healer and sit in queue for 24 hours right now and it wont pop. There is neither MMR nor players.

Counting the posts about 3 people in here are in my guild.

You complain about bugged classes, but maybe add a bit of logic into your argument. If classes are as bugged and broken as you are suggesting then it means everyone has to face them, including myself. If a class has an ability bugged, fine it sucks. But use your individual skill level/capability to overcome it. I had to face an outlaw rogue who was literally stunning my healer for 30 seconds, and was able to win. I never made a bug report or came and cried on the forums about it because I didn't care. One bug out of 300 spells doesn't mean that "every class is bugged and insanely broken" as you suggest.

Last edited by Dougdannger on 09-10-2020, 20:11:33; edited 1 time in total
0 0

darkschemes

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:19:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PvP rated arenas are dead. D.E.A.D literally cause of that. The fact that classes don't work. There are 5 teams in queue at all times, who are "trying to have fun" some by struggling, others by playing classes that are better than others.
You played against everything and dare to think that it's "decent" ? Hell, you have to be right, maybe the reason nobody plays PvP is because they're bad at the game.
You played against 10 teams that que constantly and you've seen it all? Maybe you meant that you've seen it all, cause you're queues include odd compositions like tank/dps you have to fight against.
Dk issues were never a main priority, Arbiter got fixed to a point where it's not that much of a big deal anymore, the stuns you keep on bringing up having an uptime for about 30 seconds are not a thing anymore either.
Your pet bugs are a thing, AMS is still a thing, DK in general was always a troublesome class in rated PvP.
You come out of nowhere, climb a ladder not more than 10 teams play on and ask for rewards? Excuse me? A little bit selfish maybe? Everyone else playing here for years being top 10 in 2v2 ladder don't deserve a thing?
But now, you do? Revolution?

0 0

Dougdannger

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:24:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

darkschemes wrote:
PvP rated arenas are dead. D.E.A.D literally cause of that. The fact that classes don't work. There are 5 teams in queue at all times, who are "trying to have fun" some by struggling, others by playing classes that are better than others.
You played against everything and dare to think that it's "decent" ? Hell, you have to be right, maybe the reason nobody plays PvP is because they're bad at the game.
You played against 10 teams that que constantly and you've seen it all? Maybe you meant that you've seen it all, cause you're queues include odd compositions like tank/dps you have to fight against.
Dk issues were never a main priority, Arbiter got fixed to a point where it's not that much of a big deal anymore, the stuns you keep on bringing up having an uptime for about 30 seconds are not a thing anymore either.
Your pet bugs are a thing, AMS is still a thing, DK in general was always a troublesome class in rated PvP.
You come out of nowhere, climb a ladder not more than 10 teams play on and ask for rewards? Excuse me? A little bit selfish maybe? Everyone else playing here for years being top 10 in 2v2 ladder don't deserve a thing?
But now, you do? Revolution?

If you think someone that is asking for rewards for 260 people is selfish, then there's no point continuing this conversation.
I said that I know about all the classes on legion because I faced them all on real legion and on here.

0 0

darkschemes

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:37:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're not asking for 260 people, you're asking about yourself. Let's keep it real, please.
If you claim to have seen the classes on a real legion server and on Freakz, and still think
it works normal.. well you might be having some problems with your vision, I don't know?
I have played on retail 7.3.5 myself, too, there was no dampening ignoring spells, no pet kicks
right next to the enemy or any of the other bugs that take place on Freakz at this moment.
You want to end the conversation, because you claim I have made a wrong accusation?
I said nothing wrong, all the people who once played PvP and left cause of its condition
all agreed it on it. The reason they all left was because classes were not working properly.
Perhaps the only reason you say "it's fine" is because of the way you have it with your class, easy.
I want fixes in pvp. I have nothing personal against you either, I don't know you.
However, asking for rewards on an offseason and arguing with me about how classes work fine
when everyone in the server knows they aren't is just laughable, see, that's laughable.
A retail implementation of 3v3 rewards existing on freakz is not laughable.
I've talked with alot of people and they all agree some classes are just beyond broken
That includes consistent pvp players, gms, helpers. They told me fixes require time, I said okay
PvP is not stable at this point, and if you think about it, maybe thats the reason why there's no active season.
Making demands on this pre to become an actually season with rewards sounds like a desperate move to me.
If you want the rewards, try donating for them, too.

1 0

truepower

[epicFacegaming1337]

(since 10-06-2022 18:27)

Votes: 91

Post Posted: 09-10-2020, 21:07:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

darkschemes wrote:
So, let me get this straight.

You basically want rewards for an offseason, mmr abused, full of exploiters ladder, that's not even meant to be giving away rewards such as you ask.
It's always been 3v3 that reward that, and that's the way it should be.
Maybe some points were given that I could agree on, however, I disagree completely.
Here's why I disagree:
First of all classes are not properly scripted, neither are most of the spells in rated pvp. Anything during the time of this offseason was a result of
either abuse or people playing compositions that have too much of an advantage.
In case my thinking of the rewards being given for 3v3 is not at your likes, since we have too low of queuers percentage.. that's maybe true, however,
if we had the working classes/spells < more activity would've been added in the pvp environment.
A lot of people do not want to play rated pvp for the main reason that it's unbalanced and people abuse 2-3 certain classes, making other classes
that are somewhat decent completely unplayable.
Just because you spent weeks of your time fighting teams back to back for +1 point each doesnt necessarily qualify you for any of the rewards
asked for.(while they shouldnt be giving in the 2v2 ladder at all)
The staff said we should wait, so we are. I don't know how long it is going to be until we have a properly working season, but I'd rather have no season
and wait for a while, than have an unfair advantage over others with rating and MMR, just because I was in the right place at the right time.
I don't expect anyone to agree with me, however asking for something that's never been a thing to become one, just because you feel like you deserve it
is quite unfair to everyone else who's been playing consistently on the server for years.

I have to agree with you , from the beginning of this preseason till now the pvp was never balanced or even decent....i can point out some problems like dk's valkyr(that was not fixed 5 months ago as doug says , check it) , cyclone that can be casted on people with immunities(ex : paladin's bubble) , the bugged vortex , wrong dr's and lots of other important bugs like the arena frames not working for like 80% of this preseason. Most of the active pvp players that i know stopped playing because competitive pvp was not possible and in the end it was just a preseason with no rewards(it was announced) so there was no reason to tryhard climbing the ladder. In conclusion i agree with the fact that pvp needs attention by the dev staff (even tho with the "BIG announcement" coming i cant see that possible) but i disagree with the fact that people should get rewards for this active preseason. If you really wanna give rewards to the active pvp players you should organize a 3v3 pvp tournament where people could earn them even tho at this point pvp is NOT balanced or by any means competitive imo.
gl

2 0

zsazs1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2021 06:17)

Post Posted: 10-10-2020, 10:02:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PvP on freakz atm is unplayable.The classes are insanely broken,frames doesn't work,so we can't see drs,stuns etc. Arena 1,2,3 macros doesn't work. Nothing really works in pvp and you want this to be a real season cuz some of you abused bugs and classes and now you have high rating?lol .I had 3k+ rating on 3 chars on 7.2.5 pre season ,so 2.7 is not that much. You abused and exoploited everyhing and now you want rewards for that? Only 2 healers are playable here(rdruid and mw monk) and only a few dps like udk (all udk's defs have no dampening ),fury(insanely broken dmg,can kill you from 1000 yards only with aoe,5m dmg in one cd and no dampening for it's healing) assa rogue(vendetta is doing like 100% increase dmg,not 30%,one shotted priest in opener with all cds and killed my udk and me(holy paladin)thru sac,killed both of as at 100% hp(my dmg reduction was 80% btw),enha shaman(insane dmg ,a bit nerfed but ppl wants it bugged back cuz now you need to press more than 1 button(stormstrike) to actually do sth and ret paladin(broken dmg(lawbringer is doing 1m per hit everytime). Frost mage is doing like 3x times retail's dmg. 1m,1,5m ice lance(a spell that should deal max 300-400k). MMR is bugged too. So this is freakz pvp atm.Now look at the ladder and tell me that im wrong.Fix what you can if you can and open a new season or don't do it at all,but this needs to stay a pre season with no rewards. . I actually agree with 2s rewards for the next pvp season,cuz no one play 3s here and we need that npc spectator back,cuz it was usefull or an announcement or sth about teams that are in que. -

Last edited by zsazs1 on 10-10-2020, 10:20:06; edited 2 times in total
7 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 14-10-2020, 18:11:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

We will end the current season this week. As you requested, rewards will be given so:

2v2 - Top 4 Players get a Rank 1 title (2 teams). Next 16 get Gladiator (8 teams). Next 30 players Duelist, Next 50 Rival, Next 100 Challenger

3v3 - Top 3 players get a rank 1 title, next 6 get Gladiator, Next 9 Duelist, Next 18 Rival, Next 30 Challenger.

Season 6 (Dominant Gladiator) will start soon after.

0 1

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 17-10-2020, 12:25:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The current PvP Season 5 will end on 20.10.2020!

We will check for any irregularities like wintrades, ban history and filter out those players.
Season 6 (Dominant Gladiator) will start soon after.

Rewards will be given as:

2v2 - Top 4 Players get a Rank 1 title (2 teams). Next 16 get Gladiator (8 teams). Next 30 players Duelist, Next 50 Rival, Next 100 Challenger

3v3 - Top 3 players get a rank 1 title, next 6 get Gladiator, Next 9 Duelist, Next 18 Rival, Next 30 Challenger.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 14 October 2020 18:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:42:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x