User
Pass
2FA

[PVP] Player numbers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player
Author Message746
Arcanelord

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2023 17:35)
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-01-2021, 18:10:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so i think i speak for all of us when i say.
I AM TIRED OF HAVE TO DEAL A BF WHERE ONE SIDE (MOSTLY HORDE) IS LIKE 20 PPL AND THE OTHER (AGAIN MOSTLY ALLY) BARELY 10 PLAYERS.
i don't care that i get put into horde or ally but i don't want to fight a group of 10 people are face 30 when half of my team reject the resurrections because they rather look at a gray screen than fight.
how is this not fixed? true the ally population is minor but you have the system to change one's faction to allow Bgs to happen.
but you don't equalize the numbers of both sides? this doesn't make *** sense.
they pvp right now is on 2 points : 1. ramming a dysfunctional party and win and have no sense of achievement and join arenas which don't give conquest 2. get rammed
the FUN is dead.

0 0

xHashii

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2021 11:59)

Post Posted: 11-01-2021, 06:31:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I feel ya, it's really unbalanced at the moment. Hope the queues and teams get fixed soon.
1 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 11-01-2021, 19:58:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Arcanelord wrote:
so i think i speak for all of us when i say.
I AM TIRED OF HAVE TO DEAL A BF WHERE ONE SIDE (MOSTLY HORDE) IS LIKE 20 PPL AND THE OTHER (AGAIN MOSTLY ALLY) BARELY 10 PLAYERS.
i don't care that i get put into horde or ally but i don't want to fight a group of 10 people are face 30 when half of my team reject the resurrections because they rather look at a gray screen than fight.
how is this not fixed? true the ally population is minor but you have the system to change one's faction to allow Bgs to happen.
but you don't equalize the numbers of both sides? this doesn't make *** sense.
they pvp right now is on 2 points : 1. ramming a dysfunctional party and win and have no sense of achievement and join arenas which don't give conquest 2. get rammed
the FUN is dead.

We are aware of a fault in team balancing script. Devs still working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience

Trello:

https://trello.com/c/lIePvtUD/68-battle-ground-player-balancing%5B/b%5D

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 11 January 2021 18:28

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 16:19:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x