User
Pass
2FA

Low pop

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message916
Zhyna

[MAD]

(since 29-09-2023 08:54)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 17-09-2022, 16:28:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maybe it's time to relaunch Legion? Many people wanted Legion to come back, the Freakz version, with fewer bugs - I think Freakz should remain there and focus on just Legion with a 12-month content cycle or something like that. It was a significant period when people enjoyed playing here.

1 0

florin87

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-09-2022 23:35)

Post Posted: 18-09-2022, 01:35:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You don't understand that this is only about money.
Those who stayed on the server play wow only for achievements and mounts.
The content on the legion is already consumed.
More content means more items to sell.
Many left the server due to lack of time or realized that it is not worth wasting your time on a private server.
The end for freakz is inevitable and I think the server will be closed this year.

0 0

bigblackjoeyy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2022 23:02)

Post Posted: 19-09-2022, 10:58:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

florin87 wrote:
You don't understand that this is only about money.
Those who stayed on the server play wow only for achievements and mounts.
The content on the legion is already consumed.
More content means more items to sell.
Many left the server due to lack of time or realized that it is not worth wasting your time on a private server.
The end for freakz is inevitable and I think the server will be closed this year.

It's not really about the money when the server has 500 players on. Who's going to donate ?

0 0

taro12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-09-2022, 09:11:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freaks moved to BfA without realizing that Blizzard made a crap expansion. They broke 2 things, they replaced the progression system(Legendary weapons from Legion) with a worse one and made normal/heroic dungeons useless.

The normal/heroic dungeons are a core feature of WoW. If players don't play it the expansion is broken. What would you play normal/heroic for, Azerite or Anima? At least in Legion you would get the Essence currency used to buy legedary armor. I keep telling them to make some Dungeon Finder currency to buy Base items for Shadowlands Legedary but they keep making custom PvE events and other useless crap.

To sum Shadowlands up: I have my main geared up decently but I'm not going to grind Legendary for my Alts(that means I'm not playing) It's way too much using the Shadowlands system. If Legendary grind would be done like in Legion(with dungeons) I wouldn't mind tanking/healing several dungeons/day.

That means +1h queue for dps, less dungeon play and less players on the server.

0 0

Lightftw

[God of Light]

(since 13-11-2022 20:04)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 26-09-2022, 00:00:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadowlands will be over in 1 year max and then we will have dragonflight which i hope it will be a better xpac
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 05 October 2022 09:54

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 09:03:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x