User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message68684
Loomiz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2016 06:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-08-2016, 10:35:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Briefly describe yourself (including age): I have 25 years old i burn in london but i come iran for my work

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Female Troll / Druid

Main spec/Off spec: Resto / Guardian

What's your item level in PvE gear? 499

Alts: 3x 90 lvl Deemonz / sasanshah / oriaana

Professions: Alchemy / Herbalism 600/600

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/Genesis/Loomiz

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? (Evolution) i will play 1 years ago in this guild and come back again and see i kick from guild
What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? core Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: i say come after 1 years and last years in freakz only Msv and Toes is open
i killed all boss's this instance

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):
pull : We need Singl Target Healing i will Use life bloom 3x and Rejuvenation on tanks and Other for other player cast Nourish and Regrowth and Healing Touch
aoe : cast Wild Mushroom: Bloom and Rejuvenation on all raiders and swiftmend and Use Wild Growth on cooldown and when health of player under 20 % i will use tranq
bursting : i will use potion and healing cd's
end phase : i will relax in healing -

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Spirit / haste / Mastery / critcal
Which addons are you using? skada - vhodoo - dominus

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. \
i am not Dps

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.
i am healing But i come back after 1 year's you can test me in fight

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2018 08:46)

Votes: 89

Post Posted: 03-08-2016, 10:51:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Loomiz- Rejected (We aren't looking for healers at the moment).
0 0

Loomiz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2016 06:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-08-2016, 13:45:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): I have 25 years old i burn in london but i come iran for my work

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Female Troll / Druid

Main spec/Off spec: Resto / Guardian

What's your item level in PvE gear? 499

Alts: 3x 90 lvl Deemonz / sasanshah / oriaana

Professions: Alchemy / Herbalism 600/600

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/Genesis/Loomiz

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? (Evolution) i will play 1 years ago in this guild and come back again and see i kick from guild
What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? core Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: i say come after 1 years and last years in freakz only Msv and Toes is open
i killed all boss's this instance

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):
pull : We need Singl Target Healing i will Use life bloom 3x and Rejuvenation on tanks and Other for other player cast Nourish and Regrowth and Healing Touch
aoe : cast Wild Mushroom: Bloom and Rejuvenation on all raiders and swiftmend and Use Wild Growth on cooldown and when health of player under 20 % i will use tranq
bursting : i will use potion and healing cd's
end phase : i will relax in healing -

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Spirit / haste / Mastery / critcal
Which addons are you using? skada - vhodoo - dominus

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. \
i am not Dps

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.
i am healing But i come back after 1 year's you can test me in fight

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes

Staff message (AlexstraszaAlla):

You've been rejected, don't spam. Next time, warn.

0 0

Makapaka29

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2017 22:20)

Post Posted: 05-08-2016, 20:30:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello I'm a dedicated wow player even tho I'm quite young(16). I live in Sweden and have been playing wow for some years now mostly on retail but also been switching around on diffrent private servers until i could find one i liked and have been staying here ever sience.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Troll Shaman (Hazziora)

Main spec/Off spec: MS Elemental and Restoration OS

What's your item level in PvE gear? 546

Alts: Resto Druid 528 ilvl

Professions: Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Herbalism and Alchemy.

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/hazziora

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? I have been in most of guilds Romainain and English from Deathwish to Aeon nox. I never stayed in them because they never realy showed me what they said they would do.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Raider or higher in every guild.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: On Freakz i have done every boss from the MoP expansion Hc and Normal. I also played retail MoP, where I did full run on SoO Normal and a few bosses on Hc.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): My main spec is elemental, at pulls i use my burst which contains Acendance, Kafa press, Fire elemental. And Stormlash depending if we have some other shaman using it before me. My Aoe is quite simple its mostly just Chain lightning spam or Lava beam if i use my acendance for AoE. Then my single target rotation without burst. Flame shock, then unleashed elements lava burst and then i do lighting bolts until my cd on lava burst disapears or procs.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): I obviously get my hit cap with 15% and then i have 38.12% Haste, and 73.62% Mastery. Then i have my useless stat crit with 12.51%.

Which addons are you using? Recount, Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and then DBM.

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. http://prntscr.com/c22kwo

Couldn't find any tot raids, not even lfr.
REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes I would obey that and the other guild rules.

0 0

Makapaka29

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2017 22:20)

Post Posted: 05-08-2016, 21:27:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh when i explained how my stats are i forgot to say what i'm prioritising witch is mastery, but now with SoO i'm starting to get more haste
0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-08-2016, 23:56:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hazziora - Rejected (We are not currently in need of shamans)

P.S For everyone else,I advise you to not PM Players/officers hours after you've made your application,we know it's made,spamming us won't make it faster.

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-08-2016, 01:35:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ATTENTION!

We are currently in need of the following classes/roles:

Paladin - Protection
Monk - All Specs
Druid - Balance
Warrior - Dps Spec
Death Knight - All Specs
Shaman - Enhancement /Restoration
Warlock - All Specs
Mage - All Specs

Last edited by Netherx on 20-09-2016, 18:26:02; edited 1 time in total
1 0

araon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2016 07:17)

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 11:40:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Name : Mohammad - age 22

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Bloodelf / Paladin

Main spec/Off spec:Holy / Ret

What's your item level in PvE gear? Holy 539 / Ret 470

Alts: Deathkingh Blood Penia

Professions: Enchanting

Freakz's armory link of your main:https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/araon

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? ( Limitlèss ) Dont have Player's for Grun Raid's

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Tot 3/12 / Soo 5/6

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Pull : Beacon of Light On off tank / Single Target Healing And When have 3 Holy power Use eternal flmae On Tanks And other Player's
AoE : Holy Radiance Give Holy power When have 3 Holy power Use light of down And holy shock give me Crit And i use Holy radiance Again
Bursting : 1st Devotion aura 2nd Guardian of Ancient Kings 3rd Divine favor And avenging wrath and heal
End Phase : dont worrye Boss Die
Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Intellect / spirit / haste / mastery

Which addons are you using? Healbot / skada

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. i am not Dps

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. Dont take screen But you need I can take or You can inv me for This

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yea

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 17:17:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Araon - Rejected (We are not in need of healer paladins)
0 0

Gospodbog15

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2017 08:10)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 31-08-2016, 23:38:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):
Hello, my name is Janko I live in Serbia and I currently study Police Crime Academy.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Troll Druid

Main spec/Off spec: Balance

What's your item level in PvE gear?

Alts: I have some, but they are not lvl 90

Professions: Alchemy / Herbalism

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/gospodbog

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Well I'm currently in Ratnici Podzemlja

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Pleb DPS

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: ToT 10n 12/12, SOO 6/6

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

At pull: I'm in solar exlipse > pre pot > starfall > starsurge > Celestial Alignment (macro with Incarnation and Nature's Vigil) > Dots (Starfire and Moonfire) > Berserking and lifeblood > Spaming starfire > starfall again when first fades > at last second of Celestial Alingmet and Nature's Grace I refresh my dots > spaming Wrath till I hit lunar > from hitting lunar Starfall > and spaming starfire > from now I just move from explice to exlipse and refresh dots when they fades. And ofc I use Starsurge when it procs
Aoe: When there are 3 targets I apply dots and keep bursting the main target if there are more then 3 I aplly one (or if i can then both) dot(s) and use Hurricane
Bursting: Solare exlipse > Starsuge > Celestial Alignment (macro with Incarnation, Nature's Vigil and Potion of the Jade Serpent) > Starfall > Dots > Beserking and lifeblood (macro) > Spaming starfire

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Hit (5100) > CRIT > Haste (5237) since i'm not full SOO geared > Mastery

Which addons are you using?
Tellme when, Recount, Move anything

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.
10m - http://imgur.com/bXfxvC9
20m - http://imgur.com/KMltS8W

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. /

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
Yes I will

1 0

antonio6666

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2017 22:11)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 05-09-2016, 23:26:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Name: Toni, Age:21, enough time for WoW.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Orc Warrior

Main spec/Off spec: DPS / Tank (no experience as tank, but i have some gear)

What's your item level in PvE gear?: 577 beast !

Alts: Trollymeow - Druid resto 546 atm.

Professions: BS / TAILORING

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/vandyke

EXPERIENCE: I've been playing warrior for about 5 years.

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?: I was in Deathwish but i was kicked because i was sick of constantly carrying the low players and I got in a fight with SecondGM because of that.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?: I was dps in progress raid and veteran rank.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: I've been playing on the 5.4.8 patch only on freakz and i know only the current scripts available on this server. All raids, all boss, all difficulty.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): BT > heroic strike > Colossus smash > heroic strike > Storm Bolt > heroic strike > Raging blow > heroic strike > BT .... For AoE: bladestorm or single target rotation without heroic strike and i use whirlwind before raging blow.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): 7.5 hit / 7.5 expertise > CRIT > MASTERY

Which addons are you using? : Recount, DBM

PERFORMANCE
Dummy 20 million damage : https://s11.postimg.io/nm6qawyjn/Wo_WScrn_Shot_090616_002330.jpg
Raid damage: https://s16.postimg.org/y43t1wocl/Wo_WScrn_Shot_071016_212602.jpg (norushen 25n first group)

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?: YES

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-09-2016, 23:58:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vandyke - Accepted

Last edited by Netherx on 09-09-2016, 16:28:57; edited 2 times in total
0 0

araon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2016 07:17)

Post Posted: 06-09-2016, 09:27:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Name : Mohammad - age 22

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Bloodelf / Paladin

Main spec/Off spec:Holy / Ret

What's your item level in PvE gear? Holy 539 / Ret 470

Alts: Deathkingh Blood Penia

Professions: Enchanting

Freakz's armory link of your main:https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/araon

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? ( Limitlèss ) Dont have Player's for Grun Raid's

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Tot 3/12 / Soo 5/6

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Pull : Beacon of Light On off tank / Single Target Healing And When have 3 Holy power Use eternal flmae On Tanks And other Player's
AoE : Holy Radiance Give Holy power When have 3 Holy power Use light of down And holy shock give me Crit And i use Holy radiance Again
Bursting : 1st Devotion aura 2nd Guardian of Ancient Kings 3rd Divine favor And avenging wrath and heal
End Phase : dont worrye Boss Die
Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Intellect / spirit / haste / mastery

Which addons are you using? Healbot / skada

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. i am not Dps

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. Dont take screen But you need I can take or You can inv me for This

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yea

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-09-2016, 15:01:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Araon - Rejected
0 0

unsysam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2017 07:41)

Post Posted: 08-09-2016, 20:08:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):
My name is Aleksandar, im 19 years old, born and raised in Serbia, Novi sad.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Blood Elf Rogue

Main spec/Off spec: Combat / Subtlety

What's your item level in PvE gear?
Alts: Orc Elemental shaman ilvl 544

Professions: Tailoring/Engineering on main and Alchemy/ Herbalism on alt

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/yaasha

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? I`ve been in Aeon Nox, got kicked cuz of personal reason.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Core Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: ToT progress full normal and heroic, SoO full (on freakz) progress on normal so far (on freakz)

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

At start i would prepot, use TOT on tank>stealth>shadowstep on boss>ambush, revealing strike, slice and dice, pop cds and engi gloves then use killing spree, after killing spree end i use 5 combo eviscerates, after adrenaline rush and shadow blades wear off i use vanish into ambush, then refresh revealing strike and slice and dice on 5 combo points.

Later on in the fight i try to time my buffs like shallow/moderate/deep insight and engi gloves with killing spree and adrenaline rush.

For Aoe fights all the same but i have my blade flurry active.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
Hit 7.5 - Exp doesnt work on freakz for rogues so im not focusing it at all, after that haste > mastery > crit

Which addons are you using?
Bartender 4
ClassTimer
DBM
MoveAnything
NPCScan
NugComboBar
OmniCC
Prat
Quartz
Recount
ShadowedUnitFrames
TidyPlates
PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.
http://imgur.com/H64i5gc

Dont have any at moment, im saved.

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?

Yes

Last edited by unsysam on 09-09-2016, 14:03:28; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:42:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x