User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message69079
freero

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2018 00:21)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 25-03-2016, 02:51:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Well i'm in faculty ,study dental technical , i have 23 , i like listen music and playing pc games with my friends

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Orc , Shaman

Main spec/Off spec: Resto/Ele

What's your item level in PvE gear? 505

Alts: Realtime (warr)

Professions: Tailoring/Engineering

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/freebawz

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? All Star Random . Hamsterii Blindati , Aeon Nox - I never left or have beem kicked just those get disband

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Full progress on normal

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): well all the time water shield up , earth shield on tank , healing rain and chain heal when all raid take damage , riptide on 3 targets , healing surge when ppl get very low , and some personal cd healing stream totem on cd and the other personal cd when the raid leader say to use it -_-

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): intell>Spirit>haste (first cap for earthliving)>mastery ( because i play for deephealing on low gear)>crit>haste . On higer ilvl I will go crit then mastery

Which addons are you using? I don't really have a very good pc so i only use DBM and Skada

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 15 million damage. -

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Sure , no problem i think is better to hear ppl for a better gameplay and a good coordination

d(-_-)b
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 26-03-2016, 00:46:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freebawz - rejected.
0 0

ManaraX

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2019 05:54)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 12:54:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello Guys. Im Petar from Bulgaria, im a 25 years old.Im working in a electrical business. My hobbis are WoW and gym fitness. What more i can say about me ... Im playing this game like 10 years ago, most of the time in Blizzard. I like to communicate with ppl alot, when we are not raiding ofcourse like jokes etc.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:

Troll Druid

Main spec/Off spec:

Restoration / Guardian

What's your item level in PvE gear?

Resto 498ilvl Guardian - still gearing it around 470-480

Alts:

Still dont have alts, playing in this server like 2 weeks.

Professions:

Tailoring / Leatherworking

Freakz's armory link of your main:

https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/earthzyl

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?

In w****** was in one of the best guild like "Its a Cookie" and "Psychopatic". At the moment im in a guild which playing two of my irl friends and searching for guild like yours end-game and ppl which seeking to be the best.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?

in most of them Core raider, all the time healer -

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

As i said my experience in this server isnt much but cleared ToT 12/12 In w****** and Blizzard, cleared SoO in blizzard.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

Prepull: Lifebloom x3 stacks, rejuv and wild growth on tank and most of the time rejuvenation on much more raid mates

AoE : Wild Growth, rejuvenation, mushroom efflorescence, genesis when raid getting way much more dmg Tranquility

Bursting: as healer im hold all the time moonfire and when i dont have what to heal spamming wrath -

End phase: Healing and still spamming wrath and moonfire -

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):

My stats priority as Resto druid are Intellect = Spirit* > Haste Cap > Mastery > Crit > excess Spirit > excess Haste

WIth that gear im at first haste cap 3043 and going for mastery when i get more gear will go for 6652 and at SoO 13163, but for now with mastery for a second stats after haste cap.

Which addons are you using?
Deadly boss mode
Grid
Xperl
and recount from time to time.

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.
Never screened it.Cant provide any screen atm. But you can try me on one raid if you want -

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
Yes, ofcoruse -

0 0

Tsunami1995

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2016 11:05)

Post Posted: 28-03-2016, 09:18:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): my name is Atabak and i,m 21

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Orc Rogue

Main spec/Off spec: Combat

What's your item level in PvE gear? 519

Alts: None

Professions: Engi - Jc

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/gelofen

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? ZAFT / i,m still in this guild atm but they are not realy active and i,m waiting for your answer to Left.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Fully know the tactics of (TOES-MV-HOf > normal and heroic ) and TOT just the Normal tactics

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):
Opening Fight : Ambush - Slice and Dice - Revealing Strike - Killing Spree - Sinister Strike 5CP - Rupture - Adrenaline Rush+Shadow Blades - and then just Sinister Strike 5CP - Eviscerate - i keep the Rupture Dot up Always and of course Slice and Dice

AoE : active Blade Flurry and then Fan of Knives , in 5CP Crimson Tempest
bursting : Killing Spree and after that Adrenaline Rush+Shadow Blades
end phase : like the opening fight

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Agility - Hit Rating and Expertise Rating (until 7.5% each) - Haste Rating - Mastery Rating - Critical Strike Rating

Which addons are you using? Comergy Redux - Combo Points Redux - Rogue Power Bars - Recount - GTFO

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.
1- http://uploadkadeh.ir/vmze2wzvsuya
2- http://uploadkadeh.ir/vmfzu5wqs0ky

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.
i don,t have it atm but its like above 120k at the end of the fight in 10man

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? absolutely

Last edited by Tsunami1995 on 29-03-2016, 12:05:25; edited 1 time in total
0 0

horiacenuse1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-02-2017 22:58)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 29-03-2016, 00:54:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello, My name Is Andrew, i'm a student in year 3 at the Pharmacy University in Bucharest Romania, i'm 23 years old and on my free time i like to play WoW and go longboarding -

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Orc Hunter

Main spec/Off spec: Marksmanship/Beast Mastery

What's your item level in PvE gear? Ilvl 532

Alts: Darkynest (warrior)

Professions:Engineering, Taloring

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Glacieeruh

EXPERIENCE: I played wow since the releasing of wrath, and i always liked PvE

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Exilium ( left ), The Betrayers ( guild disbaned ), Unleashed ( got kicked ), Ubiquity ( i left it because i moved to Horde )

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Elite Raider, Raider and Member

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Well I got full progres on Toes 10h/25h, Mv 5/6 10h/25h, Hof only 3 bosses on hc, ToT 10n/25n 6/12 and Hc 2/12

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): Well i always start with a prepot, then i use my ss, and my normal rotation is Aimed shot, chimera, fire 2/3 steadi shots for focus, glaive toss

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Hit=Exp=7,5%>Crit<Haste>Mastery

Which addons are you using?I'm using DBM, Reccount, OmniCC

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. http://imgur.com/6qApd1d

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. I don;t have a ss with a boss from a raid but i can maintain my dps to 250k easy -

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yeap, total agree with that, i also use RaidCall

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Post Posted: 29-03-2016, 17:31:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Earthzyl and Glacieeruh - accepted! Contact one of the officers for an invite.
Gelofen - declined.

0 0

armatarefalsa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-05-2016 07:34)

Post Posted: 01-04-2016, 22:48:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): My name is Nicu , i'm 17 years old , living in Bucharest -Romania

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Orc Hunter

Main spec/Off spec: MM/BM

What's your item level in PvE gear? 535

Alts: Parmare ,Heallaritza

Professions: Enchanting / Jwc

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/darktrool

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Unleashed i got kicked because i have not played , The Betrayers (Guild Disbaned), Evolution-( Ileft for some personal reason) , Deatwish (got kicked )

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Raider/ Member

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Mv hc 5/6 , tot hc 6/9

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):First of all use a flask specced the right talents for the boss , cast Hunter Mark .MIsdirect . prepot , use ss > serpent sting -> aimed shoot , chimiera at cd . 2-3 stready when i'm low focus , glaive toss or barage .. depends

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Hit-Exp=7.5%>Crit >Haste >Mastery

Which addons are you using? Battender 4 , Recount , Dbm ,ReforgeElite

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. : http://imgur.com/xPi7auk

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. Don't have right now .. but i keep 250k+ easy u can test me in a raid

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?offcourse

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-04-2016, 22:56:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Darktrool - accepted! Contact one of the officers for an invite.
0 0

Aressqq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2017 05:15)

Post Posted: 08-04-2016, 14:29:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of All Hello
Im from Romania , Name : Vio , Age : 26

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Warrior

Main spec/Off spec: Arms/2nd didnt made yet the second

Alts: None

Professions: Tailoring / Engineering

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Lirox

EXPERIENCE:

1st Crew With Big Cojones
2nd Deathwish

I left cuz non organizational group raiding , to be more specific , lack of vision and good atmosphere around guild and raids made me think to leave the guild .

1st member
2nd trial

Photo 1 http://imgur.com/FbJI6LU

Ty for ur time , Have a blast in the game !

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-04-2016, 16:14:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lirox - rejected.
0 0

Skb

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-07-2016 10:44)

Post Posted: 08-04-2016, 21:18:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):

i am Regi frm japan
, age : 24

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: orc - Death Knight

Main spec/Off spec:

MS : Tank, OS: DPS

GS : 497

Alts:

skb(shaman 476 resto) mw 436 monk

Professions:

nthg yet

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/futezatoru

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?

zaft i need to leave that guild beacause that is not active guild ...

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?

I was a tank since i leveld to 90, my rank was - Active Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: mv full progess/toes10n/tot not yet

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Single target : Taunt > Rune strike > Outbreak (diseases) > Dump on heart strike > use death strike on 5 stacks > repeat with CD's

AoE : Taunt > D&D > use heart strike on cd > keep diseases up at all times > blood boil on cd to spread them and keep them active > repeat

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):

Hit until capped % (done), experties until capped % (done)

Mastery>hit/exp to 7.5%>parry>dodge

Which addons are you using?

Atlasloot, NPC Scan , Bagnon, Mik's scrolling battle text, Quartz, Reccount, Omen, Tidy Plates , Deadly Boss Mods,

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off).i have pllay heal 2 spec no dps so sry not yet going raid

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By not yet

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
yes why not

0 0

wabisuke

[Account disabled]

(since 10-05-2016 16:29)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 00:07:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): my name is simon 22 years old , i-m romanian , i work in restaurant

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS: Shaman

Race and Class: troll elemental

Main spec/Off spec: elemental/resto

What's your item level in PvE gear? 545 ele

Alts: none , i have only another druid wich is for pvp

Professions: tailoring/ engeneering

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/lavablastzew

EXPERIENCE: 8/11 hc tot

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? hkp disbanded

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? dps legionaire

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: full heroic 4.0.6 a /4.3.4 @ freakz

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): well potion >racial >elemental blast> ascendance stormlash >spam lb lb filler lb fulmination at 7 stacks > aoe >chain or lava beam

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): mastery haste, hit 15%, crit

Which addons are you using? dbm / recount

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. http://imgur.com/38N8GSr

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. i really don-t have one never tooked one

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?yes i have teams speak

0 0

KremX

[Very Important Person]

(since 18-05-2020 21:15)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 20:42:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Futezatoru - Rejected
Lavablastzew - Accepted

0 0

Churp

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2024 13:00)

Votes: 8

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 21:41:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Last edited by Churp on 15-04-2016, 23:46:01; edited 1 time in total
0 0

KremX

[Very Important Person]

(since 18-05-2020 21:15)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 15-04-2016, 19:59:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Churp - Rejected

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 16:36:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x