User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message69114
Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 02-01-2016, 01:38:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Archimunde - accepted! Contact one of the Officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:54:15; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lovelymonster13

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-06-2017 23:17)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-01-2016, 19:46:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):

Hiii ^_^

I'm Denisa, but people call me Rosie , I'm 20 and I'm a second year student on Computer Engineering in English.
I kinda have a lot of free time in general, not as much in exam session.
I've been playing WoW since 2009, on Blizzard and from 2014 on Freakz.(I made a break after this expension was added on Freakz)
I prefer raids more than PVP.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Blood elf Rogue
Main spec/Off spec: Combat/Subtility
What's your item level in PvE gear? 488
Alts: -
Professions: Inscription , Herbalism, Cooking
Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Shirayatee

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?
The Dark Reavers : They do nothing..nothing at all . I get bored of trying..I wanted action..so I left.
I was in some little guilds with my friends but didn't last.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?

If we did nothing i dont think this question needs an answer.
What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:
Because I've just started Pandaria on Freaks I had to build myself (not ready yet) so I couldn't get in any raids just the first boss from Mogu'Shan and those weekly ones that doesn't count.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

At pull: Begin in stealth ,open with ambush ,revealing strike(RS),spam sinister strike(SS) until I have 5 combo points(cp) and use slice and dice , after that I'll use the normal rotation(sinister strike and eviscerate at 5 cp) until Bandit's guilde has 10%+ damage increase , as soon I get the boss I will use KS(killing spree) and after the KS use the burst (Trinkets, potions, Adrenaline Rush, Shadow Blade) , after that spam SS and keep RS on the target, at every 5 cp use Eviscerate and always keep Slice and dice buff up

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
7.5%hit>haste>mastery>crit

Which addons are you using? :
I have the "classical" blizzard interface and for addons only Mik's battle scrolling text

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage.
: http://tinypic.com/r/2u9ih02/9
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.
As I told you, I can't show you that, because I couldn't get in any raids.
But after I finish my armour and I get the proper ilvl I will get there.
I hope this is not a big problem Puppy Dog Eyes.

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
YES I WILL!

0 0

ignorance

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2016 00:08)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-01-2016, 21:55:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PARENTAL ADVISORY RECOMMENDED

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hai Reckless! Tarik Be¹lagiæ aka Igno here, twenty years old international relations student, born and raised in Bosnia & Herzegovina, passionate wow player for 5+ years, traveler, cook and goofball. I'd say I'm highly social, quite active, easily distracted but with professional performance. Oh and a small disclaimer, I tend to be a true nightmare occasionally, don't mess with ze Igno :<

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Orc hunter.

Main spec/Off spec: Marksmanship / BM

What's your item level in PvE gear? 513 as I'm writing this.

Alts: Heartrazor, Sowata, Ignorens, Ignorans, Ignoqt, Ignoffs, Ignolol, Ignolicious

Professions: Jewelcrafting and Engineering, all others covered on alts.

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ignorance

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Forsaken Knights, Whoracle, Ejusdem Generis and Midwinter on alliance side, Aeon Nox was the only guild I was in on horde side. To not go into full details about each and every guild, I left all of them at points whereI considered the guilds officially dead, sadly.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Core raider in most, officer/co-gm at some point, helping out. And a beloved raid leader!

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: I did some basic raid finder stuff on retail, nothing really worth mentioning. On freakz I've participated in several guild-first kills of the heroic content we had back in 5.1., farmed everything except HoF due to not playing when it was a thing.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): First of all make sure I've got consumables, buffs and my pet ready, check if I specced the right talents for the encounter. Then it goes something like: Hunter's mark, misdirect, prepot, popping offensive cds (unless they're required at another given point), murder of crows, stampede, serpent sting and then it comes down to trying to pull off as many aimed shots as possible while target is above 80%, making sure chimera shot is on cooldown, keeping my lvl90 talent on cooldown. Bellow 80% aimed shot is replaced with arcane shot as filler. Steady shot of course, to regain focus and keep the attack speed buff up, using instant aimed shot proccs as soon as they pop up. Bellow 20% you add the lovely kill shot into all that, guess that covers the basic single target theory. When it comes to aoe barrage is a must-have, multi-shot spamming, and personally I tend to keep chimera on cooldown since it's simply awesome. Also, some pets have decent aoe abilities, so unless the raid requires a certain buff, I go for those.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Firstly, 7.5% of hit and exp. After that just I follow this priority: crit>haste>mastery. Tho my retarded gear currently doesn't let me get bellow 9% expertise -_-

Which addons are you using? gUI is my core addon for the looks of my interface. Then some must-haves like recount, DBM. I use bagnon for bags, prat for chat and some class-specific addons that help with rotations.

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage.
http://s8.postimg.org/mpurddyxx/Wo_WScrn_Shot_010616_204520.jpg 5 mil is not a lot tho /:

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.
http://s10.postimg.org/x1avlwv15/Wo_WScrn_Shot_090415_002820.jpg -only viable thing I found, god knows when this was and I'm survival on that SS, poor raid comp but better than nothing I guess. :<

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes, sir!

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

[img]https://www.freakz.ro/forum/img--http://i.imgur.com/u6dmYRu.png]

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Post Posted: 06-01-2016, 22:53:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shirayatee and Ignorance - accepted Contact one of the officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:56:01; edited 1 time in total
0 0

LALAA

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2016 21:07)

Post Posted: 11-01-2016, 00:00:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):
My name is Fahad and I am 32 y.o.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:
Bloodelf / Mage

Main spec/Off spec: Frost and Fire

What's your item level in PvE gear? 501

Alts: Communicated with Woofy/Derpies

Professions: Tailoring

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/lalaa

EXPERIENCE:

Exilium- no more 25 man runs, and could not sync time with 10man runs.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Member / alt

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Mv Hc 5/6 Toes hc 3/4 TOT 2/3

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):
I would start Evocation for Invokers enery +15% dmg. Use Frozen Orb on CD, unless expecting adds in fight (when I would hold off Frozen orb for AOE). Apply Living Bomb (or re-spec.Frost bomb if multiple targets are expected during fight) . Burst with IcyVeins/Trinket - and Mirror Image and Timewarp(if required by raid lead). Wait for Brainfreeze/Fingers of Frost to proc and use Alter Time. Use Frostfirebolt (If Brainfreeze) and Icelance (if Fingers of Frost ) present. When no procs, will use Frostbolt as filler

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Intellect + Hit cap 15% - then secondary > Haste > mastery > crit as Frost

Which addons are you using? Pitbull Raid frames. DBM for Raid warnings. Doomcooldown pulse for CD on spells. Tidy plates and Atlasloot.

PERFORMANCE

http://postimg.org/image/ohksdrd8b/

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?Yes

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-01-2016, 00:12:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lalaa - accepted! Contact one of the officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:56:21; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Gabor2444

[Dark Archangel]

(since 14-10-2019 14:48)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 12-01-2016, 17:26:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hy. Im Gabor at the moment im 18. I love to play WoW every day and I hope I can be a member of a friendly guild.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Pandaren Monk

Main spec/Off spec: Brewmaster/Mistweaver

What's your item level in PvE gear?
Mistweaver: 504
Brewmaster: 502
Alts: Im willing to play only monk.

Professions: Nothing at the moment. Willing to level JWC/Mining

Freakz's armory link of your main:
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/xueny

EXPERIENCE:
Normal ToES, Hof and MV
Heroic HoF and MV

I was a member of WoTA but I left because I had some misunderstanding with officers.

I had a Raider rank.

I played retail and here I did every raid until ToT first boss.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

PULL: I put my statue. Then I alaways open with Keg Smash then Rushing Jade Wind to get 3 Chi. Then I use Blackout Kick or Guard as the fight needs.
AoE: I simply spam Rhusing Jade WInd and Breath of Fire to keep up my aggro.
Burst: Brewmaster Monks doesnt have unique burst.
End Phase. I follow my base rotation and I try to use Touch of Death.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
Hit(7.5%)/Exp(7.5%)>haste(60%)>crit>mastery
This is a 25 heroic build for monk and I use this because I can play it too.

Which addons are you using?
I use ElvUI, NugComboBar and DBM

PERFORMANCE

Im a tank and heal.

In progress.

REQUIRMENTS

I won't obey but I have and I am willing to use it.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-01-2016, 17:00:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Xueny - rejected.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:56:39; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Darktroole

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-01-2016 15:08)

Post Posted: 22-01-2016, 17:38:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): My name is Leo i am 15 years old . I play wow,lol and other games,When im not on pc im usually playing footbal

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Orc Hunter

Main spec/Off spec: MM/SV

What's your item level in PvE gear? 521

Alts: Shadowmmroug/ Heallaritza

Professions: Jwc / minning

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Darktrool

EXPERIENCE:

I was from Evolution . i left cause of unsatisfaction of raid progress primarly and other personal reasons

I was 1 rank above member./ raider

I have experience on Toes/mv/mv hc / toes n, and a little hc on freakz.

At pull i pop a virmen's bite,cast aimed shot,serpent sting,glaive toss,racial,chimera shot.
In aoe i use multishot and barrage with trinket procs.
In burst i do the opener,after that ill probably get my procs,so i use fervor,murder of crows,stampede,rapid fire,2 steady shots to get steady focus, then i try to use all the aimed shot i can with the bonus haste.
End phase i keep my rotation but using kill shot with priority from other skills.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):i use 7.5% hit,7.5%exp,agi>crit>haste>mastery.

I use 7.5% hit,7.5%exp,agi>crit>haste>mastery.

Which addons are you using?

DBM,recount,atlasloot and extraCD

PERFORMANCE
At pull https://www.yogile.com/k5i9pu0m#41m - End of ecounter : https://www.yogile.com/k5i9pu0m#08018450l
I dont have any at the moment.

Yes.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-01-2016, 00:20:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Darktroo - rejected.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:56:54; edited 1 time in total
0 0

alinho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-10-2021 22:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 23-01-2016, 13:13:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello , my name is Alin , i'm 22 years old , i'm a student in iasi , Romania

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Blood Elf / Paladin

Main spec/Off spec: Retribution / Protection

What's your item level in PvE gear? 521

Alts: Windcleav , Redtek , Akyzorx

Professions: Alchemy and Inscriptions

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Omgitsakyzor

EXPERIENCE: i only played wow on WowFreakz, my progress wass full until Aeon Nox got disbanded

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? I wass a founder in Allstar Randoms / Hamsterii Blindati and then i was member of Aeon Nox with some of my old friends

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? in Allstar i wass Veteran becouse not all of us needed rank in guild we worre just friends , In Aeon Nox we had ranks like dps tanks healers only so i wass dps

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: my expirience on 5.4.8 is like only jin'rokh 25h , then i didn't had guild to continue but untill throne of thunder it's full

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): potion of mogu power , judgement , crusader strike , exorcism , inquisition , burst macro (Holly Avenger , Avenging Wrath ) Execution sentence with bouth tinkets procs , and then all abilities that generete holly power and templar verdict .
At aoe : switching Execution sentence with Lights hammer , and in stead of templar verdict using divine storm

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Hit 7,5 % , Exp 7,5 % , Haste full stack

Which addons are you using? ExtraCD , DBM , Reforge lite

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage. http://i.imgur.com/QmvYmD9.jpg

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed. I'm sorry and i hope its not a big problem but i really don't have

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-01-2016, 15:07:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Omgitsakyzor - rejected.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:57:07; edited 1 time in total
0 0

knukles

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-07-2016 13:45)

Post Posted: 05-02-2016, 12:32:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): hi,
im shlomi chaky from israel im 30 yaers old

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: orc hunter

Main spec: marksmanship
Off spec:survival

What's your item level in PvE gear? 520 ilvl

Alts: chakky(warlcok)

Professions: Inscription and Leatherworking

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/knukles

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? I left "warth of avengers" because the guild leader left and people left guild.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? I was a dps and officer

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: freakz: MV toes hof cleared on normal. ToT only killed first boss on normal. MV hof cleared on hc.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): AOE: survival- explosive trap> multy shot> barrage >multy shot and lock and load
Burst: MM- md> stampede >rapid fire+blood fury+virmens bite potion >"crow's"> serpent sting >fervor>chimera >aimed >2 x steady> aimed>steady>chimera

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): using agility as a primary stat. 7.5% hit rating then crit> haste >

Which addons are you using? Im using recount, DBM, Quartz
PERFORMANCE

http://s16.postimg.org/fj6fksr4l/Wo_WScrn_Shot_020616_175732.jpg

http://s18.postimg.org/elnkb3ko9/Wo_WScrn_Shot_020816_154954.jpg
REQUIRMENTS

yes i will -

Last edited by knukles on 08-02-2016, 15:55:27; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-02-2016, 18:55:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Knukles - rejected.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:57:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0

knukles

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-07-2016 13:45)

Post Posted: 10-02-2016, 10:46:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): hi,
im shlomi chaky from israel im 30 yaers old

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: orc hunter

Main spec: marksmanship
Off spec:survival

What's your item level in PvE gear? 520 ilvl

Alts: chakky(warlcok)

Professions: Inscription and Leatherworking

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/knukles

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? I left "warth of avengers" because the guild leader left and people left guild.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? I was a dps and officer

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: freakz: MV toes hof cleared on normal. ToT only killed first boss on normal. MV hof cleared on hc.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): AOE: survival- explosive trap> multy shot> barrage >multy shot and lock and load
Burst: MM- md> stampede >rapid fire+blood fury+virmens bite potion >"crow's"> serpent sting >fervor>chimera >aimed >2 x steady> aimed>steady>chimera

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): using agility as a primary stat. 7.5% hit rating then crit> haste >

Which addons are you using? Im using recount, DBM, Quartz
PERFORMANCE

http://s16.postimg.org/fj6fksr4l/Wo_WScrn_Shot_020616_175732.jpg

http://s18.postimg.org/elnkb3ko9/Wo_WScrn_Shot_020816_154954.jpg
REQUIRMENTS

yes i will -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 12:24:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x