User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message68685
araon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2016 07:17)

Post Posted: 08-09-2016, 20:34:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): I`m mohammad , 33yrs old, I’m an electrical engineer. Love gaming, specially world of warcarft, play this game since 2006 at
Vanilla patch in blizzard and been there until Cataclysm, from 3.3.5 in 2010 coming to freakz, my hero was named ”Blackjak” back then, in merging realms its change to “ aronss”.
I love raiding and achievement

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Undead / warlock

Main spec/Off spec: Destruction is my main spec then affliction and demonology

What's your item level in PvE gear? 523

Alts: Another warlock, druid, priest, DK and Hunter but I’m not pro at them

Professions:tailoring

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/aronss

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?
In Woltk I was in Warsong in Evlolotion realm,
In Catalysm iwas in Raiders on strom
When MOP started raiders was almost inactive so I leave there I become homeless and suffered from
noobism in global raids, join a lvl 25 guild for its benefits but still looking for a good pro guild for raiding and trying come to reckless

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? I was Shogun

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: 4/7 soo - Tot 6/12

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):This rotations are for my main spec which means Destruction:
At pull and standard rotation:
Before starting I use Kafa Press,
Apply COE, immolate, Rain of fire, ConflagrateX2, IncenerateX4, darksoul, Chaos BoltX2,
Reapply Immolate few sec before its finish,
Never use 3charge of Backdraft for faster Chaosbolt except for special situations.
Use my Doom guard/terror guard, potion and CDs on BL/TW start
AOE:
Use rain of fore on its end
Set talent on Mannoroth's Fury and use it when its cooldown finished
Set talent on Shadowfury and use it if it was necessary,
Set talent on Grimoire of Supremacy for summon powerful Abyssal,
Use Glyph of Curse of the Elements for more target afflicted,
On Boss with summoned mobs apply Havoc on boss
Use Fire and Brimstone to target all, before Fire and Brimstone mostly recommended using Darksoul and other critical CDs (like trinkets) for faster refill Burning Embers, when Burning Embers is under 2 don’t apply immolate or second conflagrate, use incinerate and rain of fire to refill then apply immolate.
When there are more than 10 mobs on boss and boss is under 20% HP, use rain of fire (better with MF) for filling Burning Embers and use Shadowburn rapidly.
Bursting:
For single targets like orbs in Elegon which you need maximum dps:
Set talent on Grimoire of Sacrifice and sacrifice your demon for more single target damage,
Do standard rotation except use 3charge of Backdraft for faster Chaosbolt, use darksoul on reset,
End phase:
Always was Warlocks favorite part bcz they have special abilities in this phase like Shadowburn and drain soul, Decimation, Molten Core so they reach to dps peak in this part.
For destruction use shadowburn as boss is under 20% when one of your trinkets buff, weapon enchant, LWE, or another state beneficial buffs activate.

About pet and Grimoire of Sacrifice this site don’t follow standard procedure, in some ways you can reach more dps.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
Mastery - Hit on 15% - crit - intel

Which addons are you using?
Nothing for rotation or buff/debuff
Recount
Atlass loot
Reforgelite

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. Dont have screen on this boss

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2018 08:46)

Votes: 89

Post Posted: 09-09-2016, 16:30:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yaasha - Accepted
Araon - Rejected

0 0

Ashbringing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2018 14:58)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 16-09-2016, 23:04:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): my name's Chris , i'm 16 yrs old , i just love the game and want to be as good as i can possibly be at it . Now , eventhough i go to school etc , i always stay at a raid until the final boss is down or until the officer says it's over , meaning i don't leave at xx:yy o'clock because of school . And yes , i do have quite alot of time to play this game -

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Tauren , Paladin ( right now i'm at ally but if i get accepted i will transfer as soon as i get an answer )

Main spec/Off spec: MS - Prot , OS - I can play both retri and holy , got gear for both of them aswell

What's your item level in PvE gear? 571 prot / 559 retri / 548 holy

Alts: A small littel 530 hunter , i don't really play on him that much either so i don't wanna join the guild /w him aswell

Professions: BS & Enchanting

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/unstopbubble

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? i've been in : Methods that later became Ubiquity , Deathwish , Unstoppable , i left from all 3

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Ubiquity - Ubiquity ( closest to officer ) , Deathwish - highest one i think ( forgot the name of it - ) Unstoppable - gladiator ( second to last rank before officer )

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: I started playing on freakz after a few months of WoD i belive , by that time the latest instance realese was either HoF or ToES , i only did normal raids back then until i joined Ubiquity and did ToES hc with them , didn't clear it all back then , but i ended up clearing HoF heroic right after Grand empress hc got realesed , i also did play on retail when MoP was live , though i didn't do that many things on it 'coes i was pretty nooby at the game , i was in a raiding guild but only did flexes and a bit of normals and i belive first few bosses on hc , i barely knew the diffrence between those 3 difficulties back then though -

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): PULL : I like to try and do as much dmg as possible even if i'm a tank , so i do a mogu power pre pot , i start out with Avenging wrath , Avenger's shield , i place down consecration and i start spamming as many spells as i possibly can , now this also differs on the boss i'm fighting , if it's Dark Shamans aka a 4 target boss ( at the beggining ) i focus on Holy Wrath and avenger shield procs , and try to multi-dot with my seal of truth this makes Censure(dot) deal around 500k dmg in total everytime the 4 of them tick , , keeping that thing up on as many target as possible a time , after which i just continue to use spells on cooldown aka fillers until avenger shield comes back off cd or i get a proc . If it's a single target focused fight such as Sha of Pride Immerseus or Norushen , i don't even use avenger's shield because of the tragic freakz bug that makes the spell not do dmg or threat at all on alot of mobs and bosses in Siege , so i just do spells on cooldown and focus on a more deffensive play , i even switch to Seal of Insight if the healing is weak . When the boss is in execute range , i obviously use hammer of wrath on cd aswell , my burst mainly consists of Avenging wrath and in very few situations , i also add Holy avenger into the mix just for the huge burst , especially on AoE fights .
Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Hit And Exp cap ( 7.5% ) haste as much as possible right now , and mastery , i also gem full Quick sun aka 320 haste and have a total of almost 22k haste because the haste cap in my opinion doesn't seem to work very well here so i just keep adding and adding.

Which addons are you using? I use an addon pack called Goldpaw's GUI 3 , reccount / skada ( if i'm playing holy i need absorbs + heal ) omen 3 , DBM and that's pretty much it

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. This is my tank dps on the tank training dummy @20m : http://prntscr.com/ciujwn , i didn't know if i needed to do it on prot spec aswell so i decided it why not , and this is my DPS off spec : http://prntscr.com/ciumm4 , pretty bad pretty bad but in raids i do much better -

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes

The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!
0 0

Ekyso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2021 19:44)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-09-2016, 10:58:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): I'm 16, currently going to school and I love gaming.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Rogue Male Blood elf

Main spec/Off spec: Combat/-

What's your item level in PvE gear? 556

Alts: -

Professions: skinning max / leatherworking max

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ekysoz

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Ubiquity-because GM(atzone) left, the guild disbanded/Crusaders-GM(ambertje) left,the guild disbanded/grim reapers(I left)/evolution(that's the one I'm currently in but I leave if u accept in this guild)

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? raider/or more in all of them

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: I did all the raids on heroic and dark shamans on siege

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): ambush-reavealing strike-sinister strike till low energy -slice and dice-killing spree-adrenaline rush+shadow blades-keep spaming sinister strike and use eviscerate at 5 combos(if aoe I use same rotation but blade and furry on)

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Haste-Mastery-Crit/Hit-cap, exp-cap(depends on boss)
Which addons are you using? DBM-weak auras-recount-ElvUI-bartender4-banditsguilehelper

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. http://imgur.com/a/jUAPV
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. somewhere at 350k dps. I will edit the post when I do jin'rokh

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Of course

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-09-2016, 13:15:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unstopbubble,Ekysoz - Accepted
0 0

painkiller11

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2019 08:42)

Post Posted: 18-09-2016, 22:11:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello, my name is Tomi, im 16 yo, living in slovakia,playing football , playing wow at night -

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Blood elf, Priest

Main spec/Off spec: Holy/Disc ~ can play shadow, even have gear for it but shadow is kinda bad in pandaria so im not using it alot

What's your item level in PvE gear? 560

Alts: Skipex~resto shaman 540
Zealani~ resto druid 531
Tibianya~frost mage 505 (timeless gear)

Professions:Tailor,Inscription

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/weronika

EXPERIENCE: mianing holy priest since 4.0.6

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? i was in a hungarian guild (final ascension) a friendly guild, but lot of ppl went to play legion so we werent enough for raids, i decided to leave

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? officer

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: 13/13 tot hc 7/7soo norm

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): healing is not an explainable role

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): haste cap (16%)>spirit>mastery

Which addons are you using? atlas loot, extra cd, dbm, omnicc

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.
i dont have any screenshots of my healing , but if i killed all the bosses in soo that proves i can heal..

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
yes of course

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-09-2016, 15:51:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Weronika - Rejected (Did not respond)

Last edited by Netherx on 20-09-2016, 16:06:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

severus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-03-2017 10:18)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-09-2016, 20:09:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): I'm a 30 year old male from Sweden

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:
Adremelech
Warlock/orc

Main spec/Off spec:
Destruction
What's your item level in PvE gear?

Alts:Tictactoo
only an proffesion character

Professions:
JC/mining

Freakz's armory link of your main:
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/adremelech

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?
I was in Clarity, left because i got to little raid time,
i was in Zaft before that, i left for the same reason.
At the end of the day i value a mature guild more then anything, you gain what you give.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Clarity- member, Zaft-Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:
Soo normal 5/7, Soo flex 6/7, SoO lfr 6/6 ToE Lfr 4/4 Toe n 4/4 Toe Hc 4/4 Tot lfr all

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

Singel opening, curse of element then immolate and keep it upp,
after that 1 conflagrate then 4 x incirinate and then conflag again and 4x inci, keep that up till i got 3 amber and then chaosbolts, then start over

Multi, start with fire and rain,its all to get amber as fast as possible so i can use fire and rime stone and use the same rotation as on singel.
Always using flask of the sun and potion of the jade serpent, and food to get extra mastery.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
hit-int-master, but i am fully gemed 320 mastery gems, tried nerly any combo, this gives best dps for me with currecnt gear.

Which addons are you using?
Big Wigs, cant get Boss mode to work

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. http://imgur.com/gallery/WYyis
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. http://imgur.com/gallery/WYyis

REQUIRMENTS

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-09-2016, 22:37:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Adremelech - Accepted
0 0

Triggerlolx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2018 01:06)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-09-2016, 21:31:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): im 21 years old, im from slovakia, currently im studying at university

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: undead mage
Main spec/Off spec: arcane/frost

What's your item level in PvE gear? 561

Alts: only for proffessions

Professions: enchanting/tailoring

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/triggerlolx

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? aeon nox, some ppl are inactive atm

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: 7/7 soo

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): jade serpent + image - > 4x blast - > alter time - > missiles - > barrage

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): 15 hit - > 9762 haste - > mastery as much as possible
Which addons are you using? omni CC, extra cd, bigwigs, recount, tellmewhen

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. https://i.imgsafe.org/2dfa5917d4.jpg https://i.imgsafe.org/2dfac2b438.jpg
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. https://i.imgsafe.org/2df6859677.jpg sha of pride

REQUIRMENTS

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-09-2016, 17:37:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Triggerlolx - Accepted
0 0

dejwo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2016 19:26)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-09-2016, 16:34:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): My name is David , i am 19 years old, i am from slovakia and i playing wow to spend some of my free time.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Troll - priest

Main spec/Off spec: Disco pve / Holy pvp

What's your item level in PvE gear? 553

Alts: Warior 553 dps , 540 tank , hunter 538 dps

Professions: mining , inscriptions , herbalism

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/skankis

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Aeon Nox , some player are inactive atm

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: tot 13/13 hc . soo 7/7

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): I dont use many healing spells as Discipline priest cuz i heal with my dmg spells like penance , smite , power world solace , i also using power word shields , prayer of mending and cascade/halo ( depend on fight ) and my aoe combo is inner focus + prayer of healing

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): my main stats are spirit / crit , i have 13k spirit , 27% crit

Which addons are you using? gUi , gladius , recount , skada-healing and absorbs and lot of more

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. N/A

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. N/A

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-09-2016, 16:37:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skansis - Accepted
0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-10-2016, 01:11:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are currently recruiting

Mage
Warrior - Arms,Fury
Monk - Brewmaster,Mistweaver
Paladin - Retribution,Holy
Warlock - Affliction,Destruction
Priest - Discipline,Holy

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age):

Character Information:

Link us your main character's Armory:

What's your item level in PvE gear? -

Do you have any alts?If you do,link us their Armory too. -

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? :

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? :

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc),link us a screenshot (use Imgur) :

Which addons are you using? :

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your UI -

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role).

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid.The boss must be dead.

Last edited by Netherx on 29-10-2016, 17:44:30; edited 1 time in total
0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 10-10-2016, 00:48:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): i'm a friendly guy but i'm not so friendly to people that disrespect me , i like playing PVP from time to time , i'm from tunisia i'm a 18 y.o male , i speak english areabic & french .

Character Information: Hangryforwar , orc - warrior , Fury - Port - arms (playing with the 3 specs all the time)

Link us your main character's Armory: Hangryforwar

What's your item level in PvE gear? : 550 +

Do you have any alts?If you do,link us their Armory too. : Calculated / Camellballs

Game Experience:

in what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : Aeon nox , my leader left the game so now i left my spot for others - HKP , Rip guild.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Raider @HKP - Officer @Aeon nox

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: only missing the 3 Hc bosses from SoO ( was inactive ) , Started Clearing all the HC raids and mythic dungs @ retail also i'm almost done with my articaft weap .

How you play your class:

-Fury @ Pull : Shattering Throw > prepot > charge > burst into charge > Bloodthirst > Colossus Smash (CS) > Storm blot > Heroic Strike (HS) (O.GCD)> Raging blow (RB) > Heroic Strike (HS) (O.GCD) > RB > Heroic Strike (HS) (O.GCD) > Bersker rage > RB > Bloodthirst > Dragon Roar > RB

-Fury @ Aoe : Stack x3 Whirlwind > RB

-Fury @ bursting : charge > burst into charge > Bloodthirst > Colossus Smash (CS) > Storm blot > Heroic Strike (HS) (O.GCD)> Raging blow (RB) > Heroic Strike (HS) (O.GCD) > RB > Heroic Strike (HS) (O.GCD) > Bersker rage > RB > Bloodthirst > Dragon Roar > RB

-Fury @ end phase : replace RB with Execute @ 40 % + rage .

-About my Prot Spec:
my tanking style is not fixed on doing the same things all the time as encounters change and i have to adapt to them therefor i do not do the exact same for every boss .

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc),link us a screenshot: hit > crit > mastery > haste (i'm not capped Exp and i'm ok with that)
Spoiler:

Which addons are you using? : mainly Weak Aura , NeedToKnow , DBM

Performance :

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid.The boss must be dead. : (this is an old Ss , i dont really have any other Ss that shows any tryharding on the recounts)

Spoiler:

Last edited by hangryforwar on 10-10-2016, 10:29:00; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:55:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x