User
Pass
2FA

[Rogue] Outlaw energy regen
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message6201
feeldabeat
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-08-2020 23:47)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 19-04-2020, 21:59:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=193539&&name=alacrity
Bug description: I removed all the gear from my rogue to make this test bcoz there is very huge energy starving on outlaw that should never happens with slice and dice+alacrity talented.Outlaw is a spec that i flooded with energy with those 2 talents and should be allmost impossible to make use from some part of it which is the downside of the spec into the mythic raiding or verry high keys. On the videos down bellow u can see that with slice and dice from 0 to 100 energy recovers for like 4~5 seconds according to stopwatch. with alacrity max stacked = 20%haste +slice and dice its basicly the same.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Otg3uddffRg:

- slice and dice only.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ORSM2Ma0wMk:

- slice and dice+ max stacked alacrity.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_GG_3yimbw0:

- look at thsi guy energy regen after he got to max stack of alacrity+ slice active and the proc rate of Combat Potency aswell.

@Bow this time log into the game remove all the gear from ur rogue and do the same test instead of saying to players that is working perfectly bcoz u dont like the outlaw spec. And allmost all the outlaw players know that u said on 7.2.5 ene regen was boosted but u are wrong on 7.2.5 ene regen was working good same for combat potency procs. Do ur job this time bcoz i allready did half of it. u can do the rest. Do something about this energy starving issue on spec that doesnt suppose to be resource starved atall or u gonna lose all outlaw fans that are playing here especialy those that invested some money into it. this is like a bad pr attitude from a "class mod"

Last edited by feeldabeat on 19-04-2020, 22:09:04; edited 1 time in total
7 0

Elzarmer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-08-2022 02:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-04-2020, 22:23:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm this. I wanted to main outlaw on 7.3.5 but after testing it for myself and seeing how broken it was I decided to roll with fury warr.
2 0

avengerr1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2021 20:18)

Post Posted: 20-04-2020, 02:48:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i letterally have 30% haste + 20% of alacrity that means up to 50% with alacrity … and yet i starve from the energy … i tested a gear with 10% haste and 30% haste and they both have the same energy regen , when i posted about it , i was told that it works just fine

Last edited by avengerr1 on 20-04-2020, 02:49:11; edited 1 time in total
5 0

TheBleent

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-03-2022 01:11)

Post Posted: 21-04-2020, 09:33:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm! And it is absolutely gamebreaking and sad! -
4 0

earnscoffeetown

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-03-2022 16:43)

Post Posted: 27-04-2020, 05:54:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

avengerr1 wrote:
i letterally have 30% haste + 20% of alacrity that means up to 50% with alacrity … and yet i starve from the energy … i tested a gear with 10% haste and 30% haste and they both have the same energy regen , when i posted about it , i was told that it works just fine

Lmao bro, my rogue sometimes hits even 100%+ from alacrity+raw haste+sephuz secret proc+haste buff from memento of angerboda
still i suffer with the energy

2 0

avengerr1

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-04-2020, 23:16:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

earnscoffeetown wrote:
avengerr1 wrote:

Lmao bro, my rogue sometimes hits even 100%+ from alacrity+raw haste+sephuz secret proc+haste buff from memento of angerboda
still i suffer with the energy
i know right ?? and they said it's working just fine

2 0

marvolo

[Mincinos de profesie]

(since 20-08-2022 15:42)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 28-04-2020, 07:24:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://i.imgur.com/VhfEK5A.jpg

Last edited by marvolo on 28-04-2020, 07:24:55; edited 1 time in total
1 0

feeldabeat
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 05-05-2020, 23:35:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here is the blizzlike way how energy regen should work
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Energy

and this is only the basics. If we include the combat potency procs which are allmost not existent in wow freakz for outlaw and the 15% multiplier from slice and dice on all the time haste procs and basic energy regen+flat haste from items. That means outlaw never have to be starved for energy even there should be a time that u canot use all the resources.

For example on my rogue now i have 13% passive haste and according to the basics i have to regen each second 11.3 energy but is not like this on freakz.
On top of those 11.3 if we include max stacked alacrity which is 20% more haste meaning the energy should regen tick with it for 13.3 evry second.slice and dice 15% multiplier have to rise this energy regen rapidly and even more rapidly if used under adrenaline rush is more % from 7.2.5 traits.
After todays restart of the server combat potency doesnt proc atall aswell take a look on it. And this report is since ptr and i was hearing from our "classmode"
its working as intended what a hahgahahahhahahahaha. basicly right now evryone who plays rogue have to stop playing bcoz someone is verry stobern to approve the report confirmed by alot of ppl in forum and outside forum aswell. How long we gonna w8 5 more months?

Last edited by feeldabeat on 05-05-2020, 23:38:46; edited 1 time in total
4 0

OwnagePranks

[Boomer]

(since 03-02-2022 12:38)

Post Posted: 06-05-2020, 22:45:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm, outlaw is painful to play now. Ive posted about this earlier, where someone said it would be fixed. Still waiting for a confirmation on it being fixed....

https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/nilsen
1 0

avengerr1

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-05-2020, 15:00:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

feeldabeat wrote:
Here is the blizzlike way how energy regen should work
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Energy

and this is only the basics. If we include the combat potency procs which are allmost not existent in wow freakz for outlaw and the 15% multiplier from slice and dice on all the time haste procs and basic energy regen+flat haste from items. That means outlaw never have to be starved for energy even there should be a time that u canot use all the resources.

For example on my rogue now i have 13% passive haste and according to the basics i have to regen each second 11.3 energy but is not like this on freakz.
On top of those 11.3 if we include max stacked alacrity which is 20% more haste meaning the energy should regen tick with it for 13.3 evry second.slice and dice 15% multiplier have to rise this energy regen rapidly and even more rapidly if used under adrenaline rush is more % from 7.2.5 traits.
After todays restart of the server combat potency doesnt proc atall aswell take a look on it. And this report is since ptr and i was hearing from our "classmode"
its working as intended what a hahgahahahhahahahaha. basicly right now evryone who plays rogue have to stop playing bcoz someone is verry stobern to approve the report confirmed by alot of ppl in forum and outside forum aswell. How long we gonna w8 5 more months?
i acctualy stopped playing rogue now becouse of this

0 0

Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 09-05-2020, 14:59:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The "approach" i'm using right now to play Outlaw is just stacking mastery for Combat Potency and using every single free pistol shot to give energy more time to recover. That plus, ofc, SnD, Alacrity and every other talent that boosts that tactic. And even with that, sometimes i'm starved. I think the problem is that Saber Slash now costs 50 energy, while it was 35 before. Still, spec is 1000% unplayable, please somehow fix it, because this is completely game breaking for Rogues.
2 0

avengerr1

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-05-2020, 16:57:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dwynen wrote:
The "approach" i'm using right now to play Outlaw is just stacking mastery for Combat Potency and using every single free pistol shot to give energy more time to recover. That plus, ofc, SnD, Alacrity and every other talent that boosts that tactic. And even with that, sometimes i'm starved. I think the problem is that Saber Slash now costs 50 energy, while it was 35 before. Still, spec is 1000% unplayable, please somehow fix it, because this is completely game breaking for Rogues.
let's hope that they care enough to atleast respond … then hope for a fix :v

1 0

Zhyna

[MAD]

(since 29-09-2023 08:54)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-05-2020, 16:00:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Let me explain:

Energy regenerates at a fixed rate of 1 energy every decisecond (i.e. every one-tenth of a second).
Regen rate increases by roughly 1 energy per second for every 10% Haste:
10% haste = 11 energy per second
20% haste = 12 energy per second
30% haste = 13 energy per second

This info is available on legion and bfa, no modification to the energy reg.

I explained that energy normally, without haste (0), it's working like this: 10 energy per second, so in 10 seconds you will get 100 energy.
Slice of dice is giving 15% energy reg. so if you have for example 30% haste you will have then 13 energy per second, from this one, calculate 15%, you will get 1,95 energy reg, in total, 13 + 2 = 15 energy every second. If I put Alacrity, from 10 stacks you will get 20% haste(2 energy per sec), so with 30% haste and 10 stacks of Alacrity, you will have 15 energy per second + SoD (15% from 15 = 2.25 energy per second) you will have 17.25 energy every second. I don't know if it's bugged, maybe some people can test it better, but this are the right numbers.

The combat potency is working perfect, you can use combat log and look at your energy bar, just let your rogue hit the dummy with basics, spend energy and look how Combat potency occur and giving 10 energy.

@feeldabeat you posted and refer to the video from Skwiggle, here is another one from Skwiggle with 937 ilvl and if you look at min 3:00 you can see that he has 13.15 energy reg every one second, so he has 30% haste all the time.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dJDiQd7Qh3c:

0 1

avengerr1

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-05-2020, 07:05:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zhyna wrote:
Let me explain:

Energy regenerates at a fixed rate of 1 energy every decisecond (i.e. every one-tenth of a second).
Regen rate increases by roughly 1 energy per second for every 10% Haste:
10% haste = 11 energy per second
20% haste = 12 energy per second
30% haste = 13 energy per second

This info is available on legion and bfa, no modification to the energy reg.

I explained that energy normally, without haste (0), it's working like this: 10 energy per second, so in 10 seconds you will get 100 energy.
Slice of dice is giving 15% energy reg. so if you have for example 30% haste you will have then 13 energy per second, from this one, calculate 15%, you will get 1,95 energy reg, in total, 13 + 2 = 15 energy every second. If I put Alacrity, from 10 stacks you will get 20% haste(2 energy per sec), so with 30% haste and 10 stacks of Alacrity, you will have 15 energy per second + SoD (15% from 15 = 2.25 energy per second) you will have 17.25 energy every second. I don't know if it's bugged, maybe some people can test it better, but this are the right numbers.

The combat potency is working perfect, you can use combat log and look at your energy bar, just let your rogue hit the dummy with basics, spend energy and look how Combat potency occur and giving 10 energy.

@feeldabeat you posted and refer to the video from Skwiggle, here is another one from Skwiggle with 937 ilvl and if you look at min 3:00 you can see that he has 13.15 energy reg every one second, so he has 30% haste all the time.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dJDiQd7Qh3c:

do u see how is he spamin abilities on the ( slice and dice rotation )? do u see how his energy is going up ?
… we cant do that here becouse u run out of energy

1 0

feeldabeat
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 11-05-2020, 17:46:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

and not only the energy regen problem on freakz. there is also some strange global cooldown between abilities which is allmost non existent in blizzard. Rogue is not global cooldown locked class atall. Im not saying that there is none but u cant feel it after u stack 10 times alacrity. Thats why this slice and dice spec is called in blizzard machine gun bcoz u are the fastest attack speed class in the game and aswell i noticed last week that when i use adrenaline rush there is still gcd. Evry video and guide in youtube from retail is saying that adrenaline rush is lowering ur gcd to allmost 0. On freakz thre is no such a thing. The idea behind this is that u open with ur artefact and AR combined to reach asap the state of 10 stacks alacrity so u can maintain the ability spam and repaeat the cycle until u can be in melle range on ur target. Seemslike freakz staff are refuseing to do 2 separete fixes for pve and pvp bcoz for me this GCD is implemented bcoz some trash noob pvp players are crying coz some rogue destroying them. There is alot of work needed to be done on outlaw spec in general to be playable normaly.For now if u dont have lets just say 90% donated items u cant be viable option for mythic raiding.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 09 June 2020 14:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 16:05:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x