User
Pass
2FA

World PVP on / off
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30, 31, 32  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts

World PVP?
On
43%
 43%  [ 728 ]
Off
56%
 56%  [ 929 ]
Total Votes : 1657

Author Message97683
Fair

[^^ Events MC ^^]

(since 28-08-2022 08:30)

Votes: 414

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 10:41:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Row wrote:
Wow nu este un joc pvp asa cum unii il considera. Wow este un joc. Si într-un joc trebuie respectata regula egalitãtii drepturilor, în cazul de fata regula este:
Orice player are dreptul sã joace jocul asa cum îi place lui.
În cazul în care pvp world ar fi on atunci playerii pve ar fi la discretia playerilor pvp iar asta încalcã dreptul tocmai mentionat.

Mie imi place sa omor playeri in world. Sau doar Pve Heroes au drepturi?

0 1

danielst

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-02-2022 06:03)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 10:47:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wow este cel mai complex joc in privinta pvp-ului si cel mai bine pus la punct jucati LoL sau 9 dragons sau guildwars sa vedeti acolo ce fail e pvp-ul

Loading...... BRAIN 0% - Error #132
1 1

eredan200

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-06-2015 08:55)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 10:56:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wow-ul fara pvp , e ca femeia fara tate !! -)))
2 1

dracusoru93

[Achive Hunter]

(since 18-09-2021 15:29)

Votes: 205

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:10:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nup .... OFF , de ce ? ... pentru ca Delay.. lag ... si server crash ......

PS : Shokeru.... daca tot e Skyfire.. dc nu bagi scriptu de la SOTA , de pe 4.0.6 ?

2 2

Episcopul

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-10-2020 06:05)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:11:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cel mai bine ar fi, sa putem sa il activam cand vrem. De exemplu, ma duc imi fac questurile daily, termin treaba si apoi imi activez world pvp si incep sa dau cu lumina in stanga si in dreapta -

1 0

alecsrko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2020 09:50)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:14:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

E o idee buna sa se bage world pvp, doar cu o singura conditie. Am vazut cateva comentarii legate de acest lucru si eu zic ca ar fi cel mai ok asa, sa luati in considerare posibilitatea de a lasa playerii sa aleaga in joc. Optiunea aia cu PvP on/off din joc ar trebui sa functioneze, asa ar fi cel mai corect pentru toti. Cei care vor sa se macelareasca pestetot o activeaza, cei care nu, o tin pe off. Simplu -
1 2

Fenriabis

[Account disabled]

(since 30-07-2015 09:31)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:14:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Row wrote:
Wow nu este un joc pvp asa cum unii il considera. Wow este un joc. Si într-un joc trebuie respectata regula egalitãtii drepturilor, în cazul de fata regula este:
Orice player are dreptul sã joace jocul asa cum îi place lui.
În cazul în care pvp world ar fi on atunci playerii pve ar fi la discretia playerilor pvp iar asta încalcã dreptul tocmai mentionat.

aloooo !!!

dupa ce ca stafful se ocupa mai mult de instantele voastre pve tot voi sunteti cei nemultumiti?
de ce sa decida majoritatea pentru toti?
serverul va pierde un numar masiv de playeri PvP daca nu se va activa world pvp.
sunt unii care traiesc doar pentru asa ceva,care nu isi fac set pve pentru ca pur si simplu e total neinteresant pentru ei sa omoare un dragon-robot.

[quote="bossutai"]Ca enha iti zic sa nu alegi shaman.[/quote]
0 1

shambala

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-05-2015 14:02)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:16:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wow fara pvp nu este wow, e suficient de frustrant sa stai cate 40 min in queue si sa-ti iei disconect cand incerci sa intrii intr-un bg pentru a face "pvp".
Daca majoritatea au votat pvp off macar incercati sa balansati putin queue la bguri amestecand alianta cu hoarda in bguri, macar sa putem sa ne batem alianta vs alianta daca hoarda e prea putina la bguri.

1 2

koyda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2019 09:19)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:16:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Drain wrote:
I really can't help myself. This server never was a PvE server, and you're fgts. I never had anything against a server for players from other countries, because I didn't care, but I never knew what kind of pussies it would breed. I don't have anything against you foreign people, but it seems like you're the people who vote "no". I agree, you shouldn't be forced to PvP, well, if you can't *** PvP, stay in fkin SW, or wherever the *** you belong, and do RDF and raids. And when you grow some balls, and realise that this game isn't all about throwing shit at AI, then you can go and farm your reputations, and do your quests in Tol'Barad (which ironically give you honor, even tho you don't deserve any). It makes me sick that I cannot kill the person who happened to reach a minion 5 seconds before me in tol'barad. It makes me sick that I can't kill the hunter who dares abuse his freezing trap in questing zones. It makes me sick that I cannot kill players of the opposing faction because some foreign cunts are too afraid to farm with pvp on. And what makes me even more sick is that you cunts don't even know that world pvp was removed because of lag, not because you pussies wanted it gone.

I for one hope it will get turned on (if lag can be avoided of course), so you "mature" "superior" foreign people can experience some other parts of MMORPGs, and not feel so *** superior towards those "12 olds who play rogues".

>plays a class made of cc and broken shit
>cant kill shit for his quests
>kills everyone around just to finish his pve content
>calls retards to others who dont want pvp cuz he cant pve

Clearly OFF!!
And this post.. (cuz its in english.. didnt even bother to translate or look at romanian ones).. its the proven reason why it should be turned off.

No one should be forced to PVE or PVP.. Freakz had a good system before! Flagged on world pvp contested territory (like Wintergrasp in Northrend) and the rest is turned off. If players want to go around killing each other, then let them turn their flags on and thats it..
The same way some just want to go around killing each other in PVP, others just wanna log in the game, do their quests, reps, rdfs and stuff,, have a good time and peace out.
Why should someone else that doesnt like to PVP be forced to do it just cuz when hes doing his PVE content, a retard appears out of nowhere and instagibs him.. then he releases and gets killed again, and again, being camped just cuz the other dude decided that it was fun to kill that player.

Its not the fault of "PVE Players" that BG's queue's are too long and they cant have fun on what they like.. not at their own sanity expense.
World isnt a Massive Battleground for some to have fun. Theres places for this: Battlegrounds and Arenas!

I imagine all these players with this sort of comments "amg pvp or gtfo if u are not superior" if real life..
These are the kinda of sociopaths that would beat you, stab you or kill you in an alley if they had a chance and no moral and social barriers, just because you took the last issue of his favorite "fap magazine". This is how they act on a free, unchecked and lawless environment like a game.

TL;DR: Keep it off. On only with Flag options.

5 3

Wolfenstein

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2018 09:12)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:16:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

fara world pvp dupa toti copii cu gear pvp stau si farmeaza pe aia pve care fac questuri, lvl, farming etc. eventual o optiune in care sa opresti pvp-ul daca nu doresti; farmecul guildelor pvp... go arene si bg-uri voi
1 3

Fenriabis

[Account disabled]

(since 30-07-2015 09:31)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:17:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Episcopul wrote:
Cel mai bine ar fi, sa putem sa il activam cand vrem. De exemplu, ma duc imi fac questurile daily, termin treaba si apoi imi activez world pvp si incep sa dau cu lumina in stanga si in dreapta -

de ce ? sa mergi sa faci tol barad cu pvp move inactiv si eu sa ma uit la tine?
sa stau cum am stat aseara 20 min pentru ca au venit altii care dadeau mai mult aoe si luau Largo inaintea mea?
de ce sa nu ii rup eu mufa lui si apoi sa iau eu bossul?
incep sa ma razgandesc la optiunea de a activa si dezactiva pvp mode

activati world pvp

[quote="bossutai"]Ca enha iti zic sa nu alegi shaman.[/quote]
0 1

Drain

[fan nrultimate]

(since 30-04-2020 22:31)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:26:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

koyda wrote:
Drain wrote:
I really can't help myself. This server never was a PvE server, and you're fgts. I never had anything against a server for players from other countries, because I didn't care, but I never knew what kind of pussies it would breed. I don't have anything against you foreign people, but it seems like you're the people who vote "no". I agree, you shouldn't be forced to PvP, well, if you can't *** PvP, stay in fkin SW, or wherever the *** you belong, and do RDF and raids. And when you grow some balls, and realise that this game isn't all about throwing shit at AI, then you can go and farm your reputations, and do your quests in Tol'Barad (which ironically give you honor, even tho you don't deserve any). It makes me sick that I cannot kill the person who happened to reach a minion 5 seconds before me in tol'barad. It makes me sick that I can't kill the hunter who dares abuse his freezing trap in questing zones. It makes me sick that I cannot kill players of the opposing faction because some foreign cunts are too afraid to farm with pvp on. And what makes me even more sick is that you cunts don't even know that world pvp was removed because of lag, not because you pussies wanted it gone.

I for one hope it will get turned on (if lag can be avoided of course), so you "mature" "superior" foreign people can experience some other parts of MMORPGs, and not feel so *** superior towards those "12 olds who play rogues".

>plays a class made of cc and broken shit
>cant kill shit for his quests
>kills everyone around just to finish his pve content
>calls retards to others who dont want pvp cuz he cant pve

Clearly OFF!!
And this post.. (cuz its in english.. didnt even bother to translate or look at romanian ones).. its the proven reason why it should be turned off.

No one should be forced to PVE or PVP.. Freakz had a good system before! Flagged on world pvp contested territory (like Wintergrasp in Northrend) and the rest is turned off. If players want to go around killing each other, then let them turn their flags on and thats it..
The same way some just want to go around killing each other in PVP, others just wanna log in the game, do their quests, reps, rdfs and stuff,, have a good time and peace out.
Why should someone else that doesnt like to PVP be forced to do it just cuz when hes doing his PVE content, a retard appears out of nowhere and instagibs him.. then he releases and gets killed again, and again, being camped just cuz the other dude decided that it was fun to kill that player.

Its not the fault of "PVE Players" that BG's queue's are too long and they cant have fun on what they like.. not at their own sanity expense.
World isnt a Massive Battleground for some to have fun. Theres places for this: Battlegrounds and Arenas!

I imagine all these players with this sort of comments "amg pvp or gtfo if u are not superior" if real life..
These are the kinda of sociopaths that would beat you, stab you or kill you in an alley if they had a chance and no moral and social barriers, just because you took the last issue of his favorite "fap magazine". This is how they act on a free, unchecked and lawless environment like a game.

TL;DR: Keep it off. On only with Flag options.

right now, we don't even have the "flagging" system". I am sorry if I sound like a sociopath who you think might stab you in an alley at night, I assure you I am not. However I always (when I played) cared alot about this server, alot more than most players at least, and it kinda makes me sad seeing it go "PvE mode". I don't blame you for que, I blame you for killing this server, turning it into an RPG. If really all you want is grinding why don't you go play diablo? Or some coop RPG that has bosses, idk. What's the point of this game without the alliance vs horde part? How casual do you want this game to be until you ultimately get bored of it?

1 3

Nayty

[The Ashbringer]

(since 30-09-2018 12:02)

Votes: 51

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:34:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Activati World PvP....Nu e destul ca stam cate 30 de min pt un amarat de BG care dureaza de la 5 pana la 10 min? Logic ca cei care fac PvE voteaza pt PvP Off...dar svr e PvP , PvE sau Normal (PvP-PvE)....Daca este Normal activati World PvP si gata....

3 1

deathwil

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2017 11:11)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:39:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bagati ma world pvp sa va rup pe toti
1 2

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:41:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Off , world pvp has it limits i am sure in blizz there was not 40 kids camping @Shrine 24/7 which happened yday while pvp was on

4 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 24 June 2015 21:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30, 31, 32  Next    

The time now is 08-07-2024, 00:38:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x