Pass
2FA

Search found 28 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Full gear upgrade o sapt dupa lansare
wildhunt

Replies: 24
Views: 4186

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 18-06-2016, 20:22:26   Subject: Full gear upgrade o sapt dupa lansare
Every PvE item should be downgraded exactly how it was on retail, if you bought a *** PvE trinket, good for you. You are supporting the server and thats all nice and gucci. Bringing that filth ove ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Hunter][All] Serpent Sting vs. LoS
wildhunt

Replies: 1
Views: 810

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 11-06-2016, 12:49:40   Subject: [Hunter][All] Serpent Sting vs. LoS
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1978&name=serpent-sting
Bug description: If the target goes out of line of sight when you apply the shot, you will spend your fo ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Monk][Mistweaver] Thunder Focus Tea + Uplift
wildhunt

Replies: 13
Views: 3966

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-05-2016, 20:06:03   Subject: [FIXED] [Monk][Mistweaver] Thunder Focus Tea + Uplift
The way I've seen it happen is when I have multiple RMs while I was healing in raid. However, I could never find a pattern over which the RMs refreshed, it always seem to be random. The only point ...
  Topic: [PvP Event] Battlegrounds between Guilds 4th Edition - GAMES&BRACKETS
wildhunt

Replies: 21
Views: 6062

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 22-04-2016, 11:33:12   Subject: [PvP Event] Battlegrounds between Guilds 4th Edition - GAMES&BRACKETS
Theres no drama on my part, I just offered a solution to your problem. If you don't have honor/conq I suggest you grind it out otherwise the only rule-worthy thing to get is an empty slot.
Rules clea ...
  Topic: [PvP Event] Battlegrounds between Guilds 4th Edition - GAMES&BRACKETS
wildhunt

Replies: 21
Views: 6062

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 22-04-2016, 10:28:29   Subject: [PvP Event] Battlegrounds between Guilds 4th Edition - GAMES&BRACKETS
Quite simple really, either you buy another helm and socket a standard meta, or just buy a tyrannical helm.
I wouldn't recommend you resocketing unless you want to make another contribution to server ...
  Topic: Misbought VP store item
wildhunt

Views: 289

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 10-04-2016, 19:58:21   Subject: Misbought VP store item
Character Name: Ratmatriarch
Item Name & ID: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=23014
Armory Link: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ratmatriarch
Details: (optional) I bou ...
  Topic: Freakz Master Series Tournament - Conclusion
wildhunt

Replies: 17
Views: 6239

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-03-2016, 21:04:56   Subject: Freakz Master Series Tournament - Conclusion
I've watched all the tournament pretty much, excluding the finals which I will as soon as the vod is up.
So far all I can say is a couple of things:
Organization wasn't that good (honestly), it wasn ...
wildhunt

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2016, 01:10:15   Subject: [FIXED] [Monk][Mistweaver] Thunder Focus Tea + Uplift
Update: Tested with dreadblade, bug appeared, expecting confirmation very soon.
wildhunt

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-03-2016, 20:48:20   Subject: [FIXED] [Monk][Mistweaver] Thunder Focus Tea + Uplift
I haven't been doing raids for atleast 3 weeks now, but I assume the bug is still active as I highly doubt it would fix itself, I might work on getting a video as a proof.
Cheers
  Topic: [FIXED] [Rogue][Talent] Burst of Speed vs Hex
wildhunt

Views: 781

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-03-2016, 20:46:18   Subject: [Rogue][Talent] Burst of Speed vs Hex
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=108212&name=burst-of-speed
Bug description: You can use burst of speed while under the effect of hex.
Proof: Pretty self explai ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Spell] Kill Command
wildhunt

Replies: 10
Views: 1275

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-03-2016, 20:39:47   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Spell] Kill Command
I'll work on it and repost my progress if I happen to find something else regarding the topic, you can close or delete the topic if you want and I'll just open a new one if I come up with some ...
  Topic: Current arena season reset ?
wildhunt

Replies: 95
Views: 26056

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-03-2016, 22:57:36   Subject: Current arena season reset ?
I think I had around 2.7k or even more when I took a screenshot of this, so I don't think that was the case.
Not 100% sure, don't hold my word on it.
Still the "equalization" idea is fine, ...
  Topic: Current arena season reset ?
wildhunt

Replies: 95
Views: 26056

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-03-2016, 21:32:17   Subject: Current arena season reset ?
I believe the saying was: A picture is worth a thousand words.
In that spirit, I'll just leave this here,
http://imgur.com/Rv8lO8i
Yes, 100% yes restart the rating.
  Topic: [FIXED] Legendary Meta Gems @ PvP Environments
wildhunt

Replies: 57
Views: 15236

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 20-03-2016, 22:15:45   Subject: [FIXED] Legendary Meta Gems @ PvP Environments
I'd like to share my thought about this topic also...
Basicly, I played some mop during this time and what happened was that the gem was to be inserted in a 502+ ilvl item(it had a requirement).
How ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Spell] Kill Command
wildhunt

Replies: 10
Views: 1275

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 19-03-2016, 17:55:59   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Spell] Kill Command
Link #1 doesn't have anything to do with mop, its date fits Cata patches.
Link #2 Also implys a bug which happened due to timewalking (very often in wod due to scaling in dungeons)
"From what I ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next