User
Pass
2FA

Here is a Funny Story for all.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message10771
honduz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2013 13:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:20:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

btw some of my guildies played on that new Monster-WoW 422 server and they said everything is bugged btw they get max 50 players online so that is a fail. But i think theyre doing what they can and talking bad about them and more so when a staff member does just looks unprofessional

Posturi unite automat, 12-04-2012, 12:20:41

Zohlomg wrote:
You posted the molten's wow changelog, it's enough, not needed to spam it here, I didn't spam it, just copy pasted ~15 lines here.

We upgraded to cata SEVEN months ago, not 1 year ago.
Proxyfier is not a solution.

ok, sorry then. Thx for keeping us updated and being with us all this time btw

0 0

schaka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2012 08:46)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:22:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Most other servers use Skyfire too, right?

You should be trading fixes like Pokémon cards. You see something you like and offer them something that they don't have in exchange.

For example the working guild system for the working, well developed (in case it comes out) arena system, which is completely bugged and lacks development here. In the end, who will profit from that the most are all the players. And that should be your main goal. No matter on which server those players play. That's how opensource is intended to work.

0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2013 13:20)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:24:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

schaka wrote:
Most other servers use Skyfire too, right?

You should be trading fixes like Pokémon cards. You see something you like and offer them something that they don't have in exchange.

For example the working guild system for the working, well developed (in case it comes out) arena system, which is completely bugged and lacks development here. In the end, who will profit from that the most are all the players. And that should be your main goal. No matter on which server those players play. That's how opensource is intended to work.

i agree and thats what open source license GNU writes. We would profit more about that

0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2013 07:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:28:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

One thing , i was playing on Molten for a year Wotlk ...and you know what is ''Donor bashing'' there ?! - Every shitty kid who donate for a item 1 or -2 get status of ''god'' there ,so if you have a verbal fight whit litlle donor you can get a ban ?! tell me how is that lame ..and there you cannot play HC raids becuse (hc items are reserved for donors), they could not fix so many major things there ..they scripted toc 5 and Lk afer 2 years !.. So whole game environment there ..read= SUCKS.
I know i been there ...Freakz well done, its hard time but i know you will find a way ...and give us a real place for playing WoW.
This is not a marketing realy i even dont know any GM form freakz , i only speak from my personal expiriance,
Only blind cannot see what happening here .

0 0

reparlana

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2017 11:45)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:37:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

unwar wrote:
One thing , i was playing on Molten for a year Wotlk ...and you know what is ''Donor bashing'' there ?! - Every shitty kid who donate for a item 1 or -2 get status of ''god'' there ,so if you have a verbal fight whit litlle donor you can get a ban ?! tell me how is that lame ..and there you cannot play HC raids becuse (hc items are reserved for donors), they could not fix so many major things there ..they scripted toc 5 and Lk afer 2 years !.. So whole game environment there ..read= SUCKS.
I know i been there ...Freakz well done, its hard time but i know you will find a way ...and give us a real place for playing WoW.
This is not a marketing realy i even dont know any GM form freakz , i only speak from my personal expiriance,
Only blind cannot see what happening here .

exactly! molten wow sucks since they open cata realms! If ur a not a donor u dont have a credit in front on a gm! They open their server only for donations not because cata is the "other step" (Bullshit i hate the cata realms on molten)
In wow freakz u have 4 modes on all raids on molten u only have 2 the normal ones! If u want heroic equip. u need to be donor and pay a hell of a money to get it! Thats why i stop playing on molten! That really sucks, besides when i was 81 on molten i got to grind for my lvl 85 and i got bored! and that sucks more!
Seriously this server(Freakz) Is passing a little bad time atm, so give them some time to fix it, be patiente and stop being noobs arguing with the gms! They are doing a great job! If someone is thinking of leaving go ahead this server will not close because 10 players will leave, and that is not going to help the gms to fixing this flood attack! Monster wow is another bs server! That sucks more than molten! Seriously the gms are a bunch of kids and noobs! i've try to many private servers and i can tell u, this one wow freakz is the best that i ever played! So deal with it!

0 0

Twinblades
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-10-2012 03:26)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 12:53:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

honduz wrote:
Im sorry Zohl but I disagree. They dont list their small fixes and exploit fixes, but we do in our changesets. Our changeset lists even removed/autocomplete quests.

Lets compare 3 Months fixes (Feb+March+April). Motlen-WoW doesnt even show 1 WOTLK update and ~150 exploit bugfixes but their changelog format has more spaces so it events it out. Also lets count that they have much more realms to be fair.

Code:
spam spam

Are you kidding me? Freakz > Mol10 big time at this moment. On molten im stuck at lvl 82 from 2 months ago cuz there are no avaible quests to level more. Seems like only alliance can level to 85 there because they have acces to some more "quests" than horde.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 13:48:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Honduz you must be rly stupid to think that molten is even on same level as Freakz.
0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2012 13:15)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 14:17:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

unwar wrote:
One thing , i was playing on Molten for a year Wotlk ...and you know what is ''Donor bashing'' there ?! - Every shitty kid who donate for a item 1 or -2 get status of ''god'' there ,so if you have a verbal fight whit litlle donor you can get a ban ?!

Actually they ban only if someone insult someone for donating. Most servers operate like that. If you just insult donor there and on most servers like saying "noob idiot retard" they wont ban. But if u insult like: " omg donor noob, you retard cause u donated, stealing ur mamas credit card to donate , you cant play without donating" thats only when they ban for donor bashing. Thats how almost all servers with donations work.

0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 15:18:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nynaeve wrote:
unwar wrote:
One thing , i was playing on Molten for a year Wotlk ...and you know what is ''Donor bashing'' there ?! - Every shitty kid who donate for a item 1 or -2 get status of ''god'' there ,so if you have a verbal fight whit litlle donor you can get a ban ?!

Actually they ban only if someone insult someone for donating. Most servers operate like that. If you just insult donor there and on most servers like saying "noob idiot retard" they wont ban. But if u insult like: " omg donor noob, you retard cause u donated, stealing ur mamas credit card to donate , you cant play without donating" thats only when they ban for donor bashing. Thats how almost all servers with donations work.

From your own words you cannot see what the stupidty is that?! -
You can dontate on Freakz also ...but you dont have Donor bash.
Another +1 for Freakz

0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 18:00:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Donor bashing lolol,donor bashing on wowscape was fun and here there are no custom items so no problem with donors.

0 0

Repentance

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2015 13:14)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 07:23:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skel wrote:
Repentance wrote:
It is funny how naive you are. To think that other people think in the same way as you do.

Dude are you serious. Why would you stay on a server where not even the guild system works and even pets are buggy. Of course they would move here. Dude are you for real, Freakz is the best out, everything gets done and scripted, before anybody else out there. Its slow work, but manual coding definitely is. I'm sure the GM's have other things in life to handle all the time. So they improve the server with what little time they have available and its still the best serer out.

Why would you stay in Russia when its so cold and barren, why don't you move to America?

Same thing. The sense of belonging, the hassle to move, the fear of the unknown, the unfamilar nature of another server, the built up of reputation which would be lost in 1 day.

Furthermore, humans are emotional creatures.

So people don't want to move.

On topic:

Donor = supports the server
Donor bashing = Viewing these people in a negative light, calling them retards or whatever
This leads to lower incentive to donate, as once you donate, you fall into the category which was equated by other people as "retards" lets say.
Lower incentive to donate = lower amounts of donations
Lower donations = less support for the server
less support for the server = bad.

GG bashers.

That is the logic of punishing donor bashers.

A ban, as molten introduced, is probably not necessary though.

You are stupid for not seeing the logic above.

0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 07:52:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Repentance wrote:

Its only 1-3 days ban tho depending on severance of insult.

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 08:54:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Repentance wrote:
Skel wrote:
Repentance wrote:
It is funny how naive you are. To think that other people think in the same way as you do.

Dude are you serious. Why would you stay on a server where not even the guild system works and even pets are buggy. Of course they would move here. Dude are you for real, Freakz is the best out, everything gets done and scripted, before anybody else out there. Its slow work, but manual coding definitely is. I'm sure the GM's have other things in life to handle all the time. So they improve the server with what little time they have available and its still the best serer out.

Why would you stay in Russia when its so cold and barren, why don't you move to America?

Same thing. The sense of belonging, the hassle to move, the fear of the unknown, the unfamilar nature of another server, the built up of reputation which would be lost in 1 day.

Furthermore, humans are emotional creatures.

So people don't want to move.

On topic:

Donor = supports the server
Donor bashing = Viewing these people in a negative light, calling them retards or whatever
This leads to lower incentive to donate, as once you donate, you fall into the category which was equated by other people as "retards" lets say.
Lower incentive to donate = lower amounts of donations
Lower donations = less support for the server
less support for the server = bad.

GG bashers.

That is the logic of punishing donor bashers.

I don't always bash donors but when i do

It's because he's all like: "lul you'r soo noob!!!!!!11 I owned ya with ma gear you can't get in the gaem and that's why you suck".

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 09:47:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="Repentance"]
Skel wrote:
Repentance wrote:

No man ...you dont get that ,all thing ab Molten are put in wrong why (they make money on what!?)...1 thing - why i should give 100$ + for items on some shity private (molten) ..when i can go for same money to play Retail!?
I cannot play there HC raids...pff sucks.
Suporrting server by donating ( logic )is thing that all should do if they can ... Support Freakz yes ..if you can whit 1$ you go support. we need to support if we want to play simple.
(you dont need support server to get item ..that sucks) ..

0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 11:17:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="unwar"]
Repentance wrote:
Skel wrote:
Repentance wrote:

No man ...you dont get that ,all thing ab Molten are put in wrong why (they make money on what!?)...1 thing - why i should give 100$ + for items on some shity private (molten) ..when i can go for same money to play Retail!?
I cannot play there HC raids...pff sucks.
Suporrting server by donating ( logic )is thing that all should do if they can ... Support Freakz yes ..if you can whit 1$ you go support. we need to support if we want to play simple.
(you dont need support server to get item ..that sucks) ..

Well their wotlk is ok, they have whole content. But their cata stinks

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 05-06-2024, 00:39:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x