User
Pass
2FA

Here is a Funny Story for all.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message10891
Skel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2012 08:00)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 22:34:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

honduz wrote:

quite funny our staff always talks shit about other servers - saw another topic on molten-wow their staff member saying that AT and freakz are both good servers
trust me your not looking good in front of your community right now and with such posts. I dont think anyone is attacking u for 12 days on the internet, let alone a wow game server. We cant play and staff doesnt give any news and only talks shit about other servers, its looking unprofessional pls do some tickets and give updates better

Dude whats your problem? Noone is talking shit. We're just saying whats what.. Honestly are you from molten or something. Like you said, even they admit freakz is better. The FACT of the matter is theyre still lacking features that are readily available on freakz. And we're glad to hold those things over other servers. Noone is talking them down, theyre all good servers. But the FACT is that freakz has more working, than any of th

Get off your high horse man. And how long have you been here anyway?

Can't play? There are many recreational solutions to connecting? Your just lazy to do your own research.

Give news? Have you been keeping up to date on forum announcements and main wow page? Are you stupid...

Do tickets and give updates. Does freakz not do that?

Honestly the only person who looks unprofessional, is the person that assumes the worst, and refuses to face facts that content here is more complete than anywhere else.

0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2013 13:20)

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 23:23:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skel wrote:
honduz wrote:

quite funny our staff always talks shit about other servers - saw another topic on molten-wow their staff member saying that AT and freakz are both good servers
trust me your not looking good in front of your community right now and with such posts. I dont think anyone is attacking u for 12 days on the internet, let alone a wow game server. We cant play and staff doesnt give any news and only talks shit about other servers, its looking unprofessional pls do some tickets and give updates better

Dude whats your problem? Noone is talking shit. We're just saying whats what.. Honestly are you from molten or something. Like you said, even they admit freakz is better. The FACT of the matter is theyre still lacking features that are readily available on freakz. And we're glad to hold those things over other servers. Noone is talking them down, theyre all good servers. But the FACT is that freakz has more working, than any of th

Get off your high horse man. And how long have you been here anyway?

Can't play? There are many recreational solutions to connecting? Your just lazy to do your own research.

Give news? Have you been keeping up to date on forum announcements and main wow page? Are you stupid...

Do tickets and give updates. Does freakz not do that?

Honestly the only person who looks unprofessional, is the person that assumes the worst, and refuses to face facts that content here is more complete than anywhere else.

no their admin didnt say its better and we all know it isnt, maybe it was 1 month ago but now molten fixed too many things. they were talking about website or something and they said that only freakz and AT have good website design from pservers.

yes OFC i am from molten, many of my friends came from molten and guess what - they went BACK, im still here with a few ppl left and our guild is disbanding. now lets see, most of us cant play and there wasnt any news for 4 days. WTF is that????? telling us to use proxy? staff should just FACE that they have some problem and cant fix it instead of writing whiny drama and blames with no updates. as for being better i quite honestly dont think freakz is any better right now, its mys erver and ill still play here, but moltenwow catched up and got more working already in 2 month.

my friends and myself sitting all day on ventrilo and there is no news. to compare, all other servers dealt with this shit in 1 day and gave updates EVERY MINUTE. i had my pet ticket for 6 hours on exodus and no answer, how many GMs do we have???? so no communication from staff and ppl is bad

0 0

Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 23:32:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

talking about molten wow? the only better thing i see there is the population and that's all! nothing else

i am already playing there because i quitted wow and now i am a casual player... just levelling hanging around there and that's all

Let me tell you something: getting level 85 there is harder than doing LK solo ... a lot of not working quests, talents - or bad working. Spells aswell not working... huge latency (peak time 4500 players online i can't play ... the ping jumps from 150 to 6k every 5 seconds)

here i have 30 ms and sometimes jumping to ~100 but not more

comparing Molten WoW with Freakz is like comparing hell with heaven

League of Legends Player
0 0

Skel

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 06:37:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

honduz wrote:
no their admin didnt say its better and we all know it isnt, maybe it was 1 month ago but now molten fixed too many things. they were talking about website or something and they said that only freakz and AT have good website design from pservers.

yes OFC i am from molten, many of my friends came from molten and guess what - they went BACK, im still here with a few ppl left and our guild is disbanding. now lets see, most of us cant play and there wasnt any news for 4 days. WTF is that????? telling us to use proxy? staff should just FACE that they have some problem and cant fix it instead of writing whiny drama and blames with no updates. as for being better i quite honestly dont think freakz is any better right now, its mys erver and ill still play here, but moltenwow catched up and got more working already in 2 month.

my friends and myself sitting all day on ventrilo and there is no news. to compare, all other servers dealt with this shit in 1 day and gave updates EVERY MINUTE. i had my pet ticket for 6 hours on exodus and no answer, how many GMs do we have???? so no communication from staff and ppl is bad

Man your obviously some little 8 year old... Honestly you can't fix a sustained ddos attack in one day. The only reason YOU WOULD THINK ITS FIXED, is because the person conducting the attack stops after a day. As they realize the server theyre attacking is obviously shitty and has no effect on their own premium donor market share.

Staff actually have no opinion on the proxy solution, they do not tell you to do it. The only mention about it I've seen from a staff member was "Proxifier is not a solution", forget from whom.. the post is in english section though. You will note when I said "recreational" means I referred to the proxy solutions thought up by community members and posted on the forums.

What whiny drama are you talking about? What blaming? Staff havn't said anything they do not whine and blame. Theyre forbidden to do so. The only blaming is coming from users and their opinions. Some people think its Molten, some people think its Monster, some people think its the hackers a nyancat? WHO *** CARES, THE FACT IS THE SERVER IS UNDER ATTACK. And they're generally powerless to stop it, without affecting the international fanbase.

The only solution staff have publicly announced is the use of alternate gateways they've set up, using different IP's. ie. wow1.freakz.ro, wow2.freakz.ro.
This is not a proxy solution, you little twat. If this is what you were referring too. And these actually work you have to cycle through, they range from wow1-wow5.. i think.

As for news, there is nothing to report regarding an attack. What do you want to hear? A constantly updating evolving list of the attack ips were being flooded by? Honestly, stop trolling you little kid. You obviously know nothing about it. This isn't a hardware issue, if it was we would be seeing an update list. An attack is different, what possible news regarding it could you want? I'll give you all useful news right now. This gateway ip is being hit by a denial of service attack, ie. wow.freakz.ro. Meaning you are unable to connect, but the server still remains running (notice uptime on page). The attack is coming from an address, which is constantly changing, meaning we cant just block it as it changes its IP and goes again. The server locks out nonRo addresses (some Ro addresses as well mind you). And thats it? what else could possibly be of help to you. Staff can't tell you when attacks are going to stop. THEY DON'T KNOW. They can only tell you when they're own providers are going to install a flood protection system. Its probably an upgrade on a previous security system, mind you as if it was defenceless, we wouldn't be able to access freakz.ro at all.

We're all aware of the exodus from molten to freakz. (Pun of server name intended XD).

But still I'm not saying molten is crap, I'm just saying that freakz has more content than any server out, period. I'm not going to talk down molten's efforts, I don't care that molten has managed to improve its content since 2months ago, what does that matter? Its great theyre releasing content. That's what all servers with actual coders do.. But it still remains, why would I go to a server with less content? Mind you didn't arena just get fixed yesterday on Molten?

BUT! Mind you the cataclysm race isn't over yet. The leader is freakz atm, but that could change in the future. Please behave and stop complaining of things you know nothing about. -

0 0

Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2014 19:52)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 10:07:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

its not only the AMOUNT of content, but the QUALITY! On all the boss releases here on freakz since our guild moved, we were speechless at every single one. The scripters here, if its not only shocker, KNOW what their doing, and they are really good at it.
Having a countdown for a boss release, boss working AT RELEASE without super major bugs.....how much better can it even get...
compared to my guilds old server, this here is heaven.

0 0

KiteYourMom

[Troll]

(since 28-09-2017 07:34)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 12:53:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Aitu wrote:
its not only the AMOUNT of content, but the QUALITY! On all the boss releases here on freakz since our guild moved, we were speechless at every single one. The scripters here, if its not only shocker, KNOW what their doing, and they are really good at it.
Having a countdown for a boss release, boss working AT RELEASE without super major bugs.....how much better can it even get...
compared to my guilds old server, this here is heaven.

Actually, Shockeru is the only main developer here and he is behind all major fixes, but he gets some help on the minor issues by other GMs.

-Ant0

0 0

enfy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2012 20:38)

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 15:33:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For every one that says Molten is "scripting things fast" .. let me tell you something cuz i've played there for 2 years and i pretty much have a good point of view how things are "scripted " there.

1st - Whenever new boss is released - be sure he'll be getting fixed for at least 1-2 months after the official launch (cuz "fully scripted" there means bugged boss spells ant etc.
2nd - You will get Heroic Content prolly after idk... 1-2 years.. That's how long it took them to launch Wotlk HC Raids.
3rd - Quests there are working at 40-50% (that's max) . Spells are totally imbalanced and prolly will stay that way for a long time.

and so on,and so on. There's a reason all of the best PvE guilds of Molten came here,and we'll stay here, cuz Freakz can't be compared to any of the other Overrated servers.

0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2012 13:15)

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 16:52:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

enfy wrote:

3rd - Quests there are working at 40-50% (that's max) . Spells are totally imbalanced and prolly will stay that way for a long time.

Not defending them or anything, and dunno if its good or bad. But they dont like to make quests they cant fix instant complete without effort. I mean look how many quests here and on other private servers are instant complete cause they cnat be fixed. Icecrown arena quests - instant complete,reputation ring quests(karazhan, scale of sands, nozdormu) are available on neutral rep when it should be starting with friendly. If they make quests they cant fix instant complete then they would have same ammount of quests working as other servers.

About other thing u said its completely true, they released wotlk HC content like 2 weeks after they released cata after 2 years of not working.

0 0

Rizwan

[Retired Moderator]

(since 17-04-2022 04:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 16:58:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@ Skel - i actually read that big wall of text o.- and you pointed everything that needed to be pointed.

0 0

enfy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2012 20:38)

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 17:25:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nynaeve wrote:
enfy wrote:

Not defending them or anything, and dunno if its good or bad. But they dont like to make quests they cant fix instant complete without effort. I mean look how many quests here and on other private servers are instant complete cause they cnat be fixed. Icecrown arena quests - instant complete,reputation ring quests(karazhan, scale of sands, nozdormu) are available on neutral rep when it should be starting with friendly. If they make quests they cant fix instant complete then they would have same ammount of quests working as other servers.

About other thing u said its completely true, they released wotlk HC content like 2 weeks after they released cata after 2 years of not working.

Before we transfer here , i was from the 1st 10ppl that lvled 85 on the 1st cata realm. Well, for the 4 months they took for "developing the stable cata core" they released a realm with not more then 20-30% working quests from 1-80. In the Cata zones there were only ~40 Quests in Hyjal and after that u had to grind xp like literally idiot.

About the HC content.... well we all know that Molten will die for 2 months if they release Heroic Raids cuz they are 100% dependable on donations. Not to mention that the Wotlk Heroic Raids that "took" 2 years to be released were bugged and prolly still are. The only good thing there is the population, but sooner or later that will change as well.

There's a lot to be done here so talking about other servers is a waste of time. Freakz is the best server atm and if the devs/gms manage to get the stability back to normal, getting some "new meat" aka players should be our main task. But that's for another topic. Have a nice day(or gl in game) ... since the server is back up...

0 0

Skel

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 20:47:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vrazvan wrote:
@ Skel - i actually read that big wall of text o.- and you pointed everything that needed to be pointed.

LOL, lets now enjoy the silence. As he probably won't come back -

0 0

Brant

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2012 23:38)

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 02:01:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

TL;DR

I feel like everyone has some sort of need to constantly talk about other servers here. Maybe it is just insecurity from the recent downtime.

0 0

sekimanx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-02-2014 23:31)

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 02:03:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I played on many servers, including already mentioned monster wow, and molten wow, and honestly, all those servers suck when you compare them to freakz. Molten is always having some 200ms latency constant and its iritating and its buged as shit (cata realms) they took 2 years to script wotlk content because of donations and stuff, monster is buged no need even to explain. And than i moved to freakz, and it was like playing on retail (im pvp player, and for pvp everything (almost everything is great)).

Molten is better only in 2 stuffs, population which this server needs. And working Gladius addon, please guys we need this for arenas xD or someone tell me how to enable it (sorry for offtopic).
And as soon this floods are over, i will enjoy playing here again (exodus realm).
exodus need more ppl tho..

Freakz rules -

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 13:08:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nynaeve wrote:
enfy wrote:

Archer, Menta here, just wanted to ask you do you remember what you told me when i got on Molten and whisped you to tell you to *** Molten and come here to this server, during WOTLK? -

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

mckennyx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-04-2017 21:53)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 23:29:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i had a guild on Monster called Dara Mactire (i bet you are suprised) and like 40 ppl came here when i told them that we moved here ... but 30 of them left cause they are too lazy to get their gear and they cant rly recognise that this server is more close than retail than molten monster rebel together .... so i think the worse thing is that they are lazy to get their gear and level again ...
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 02-07-2024, 23:08:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x