User
Pass
2FA

World PVP on / off
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30, 31, 32  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts

World PVP?
On
43%
 43%  [ 728 ]
Off
56%
 56%  [ 929 ]
Total Votes : 1657

Author Message100789
Fenriabis

[Account disabled]

(since 30-07-2015 09:31)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:46:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orga wrote:
Off , world pvp has it limits i am sure in blizz there was not 40 kids camping @Shrine 24/7 which happened yday while pvp was on

i am a pvp player

i HATE PvE now more then ever if the staff will not activate world pvp

try to understand me

[quote="bossutai"]Ca enha iti zic sa nu alegi shaman.[/quote]
0 5

koyda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2019 09:19)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:53:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Drain wrote:
right now, we don't even have the "flagging" system". I am sorry if I sound like a sociopath who you think might stab you in an alley at night, I assure you I am not. However I always (when I played) cared alot about this server, alot more than most players at least, and it kinda makes me sad seeing it go "PvE mode". I don't blame you for que, I blame you for killing this server, turning it into an RPG. If really all you want is grinding why don't you go play diablo? Or some coop RPG that has bosses, idk. What's the point of this game without the alliance vs horde part? How casual do you want this game to be until you ultimately get bored of it?

I dont want it to become boring, but thats the thing, whats boring for some, its not for others, and vice-versa!
Thats why its the flagged system should be there.. even with that some classes will abuse and flag others with pets and mobs.. but oh well, cant live in a perfectt world.
The thing is.. and you gotta consider it.. why would more than half the server suffer for something that they dont care or like.. when theres better options along the way.
And this is an RPG.. its an MMORPG.. its a Role Playing Game in its base and core not a MMOPVP. And i also remenber playing on this server for over a year while it was pure PVE.. not pvp. Later on in 4.3.4 they turn it on for some random reason.. so the server isnt rly going into "pve mode".

Also.. the same advice that you give me or us.. it works both ways!
If you rly like pvping around, why dont you go play some MOBA's.. they are purely PVP and no pve related. There is rly all about skill and not ganking an unaware player while he's questing.

Its a matter of choice and tastes.. we have diferent ones and so do the others folks..

Lots of Democracy around.

4 1

Drain

[fan nrultimate]

(since 30-04-2020 22:31)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:54:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orga wrote:
Off , world pvp has it limits i am sure in blizz there was not 40 kids camping @Shrine 24/7 which happened yday while pvp was on

that was the "FREEDOOOOM" effect I guess

1 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 11:59:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Arenas closed, World pvp disabled, battlegrounds for alliance at least. Come on, give us something to kill at least. WORLD PVP ON!

1 1

Dragosh12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2022 04:56)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:00:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

OFF! Sa stau sa imi mananc nervii ca ma campeaza un hordac idiot in stranglethorn? Sau sa nu pot sa fac daily-urile ca vin idiotii sa stea la camp? Exista destul PvP si in BG-uri sau arene, nu trebe sa fie si lumea toata PvP... Sau daca o sa fie ON atunci sa fie crossfaction chat, sa poti sa vb cu idiotii ce te campeaza.
1 1

Frenlock

[Chaotic]

(since 31-07-2016 01:10)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:07:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ON .

1 1

Roshkatul

[Visul oricarui GM]

(since 13-10-2019 16:42)

Votes: 118

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:17:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Activati World PvP in orase (gen.. poti sa mergi lejer in main city si sa omori NPCs, mai ales in orasele din Pandaria), in rest doar cine doreste sa il activeze sa il lase activat.. Sunt foarte multi jucatori care doresc sa isi faca gear, iar questurile sunt una dintre variantele lor.. Quest hubul din Dread Wastes ar fii un camp de lupta..

*****Hearthstone Arena Coaching*****

1 0

Kyrax
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-11-2017 01:14)

Votes: 154

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:23:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Astia cu "Exista destul PvP si in BG-uri sau arene" voi pe ce sv jucati ma?ce arene?ce pvp in bg-uri cand stai 5 min in bg si 40 in que -_- daca sunteti pe langa subiect nu mai dati vote aiurea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pamGqyxnohE
1 1

Aliziea

[2 Good 4 You]

(since 16-06-2017 19:44)

Votes: 108

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:29:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Eu sunt PvE player mai mult...dar tot vreau world PvP on...sa am si altceva de facut decat dupa ce bat bosii sa stau afk in shrine/stormwind

1 1

Uk100

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-05-2015 11:45)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:41:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 1

newjack

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2015 14:52)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:45:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

daca o sa fie on toata lumea o sa stea sa campeze sa nu mai poti sa faci dayliuri...am vazut ca mai multi au sugerat sa fie un buton de on/off swich pentru pvp poate ca nu e chiar asa o idee rea cei care vor sa isi dea in cap in continu sa isi activeze pvp-ul si cei care nu vor sa nu isi activeze si gata -
1 1

Ghosteyelol

[┌∩┐]

(since 07-09-2015 08:34)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:47:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. PvP off.
2. Fix Destruction Warlock

1 1

Nayty

[The Ashbringer]

(since 30-09-2018 12:02)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:49:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Daca o tineti tot asa PvP-ul pe svr asta moare de tot...30-40 Min pt un bg, nu arene, nu world pvp...Ce mai urmeaza?

1 1

Gusgunis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-02-2016 20:33)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:50:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Drain wrote:
koyda wrote:
Drain wrote:
I really can't help myself. This server never was a PvE server, and you're fgts. I never had anything against a server for players from other countries, because I didn't care, but I never knew what kind of pussies it would breed. I don't have anything against you foreign people, but it seems like you're the people who vote "no". I agree, you shouldn't be forced to PvP, well, if you can't *** PvP, stay in fkin SW, or wherever the *** you belong, and do RDF and raids. And when you grow some balls, and realise that this game isn't all about throwing shit at AI, then you can go and farm your reputations, and do your quests in Tol'Barad (which ironically give you honor, even tho you don't deserve any). It makes me sick that I cannot kill the person who happened to reach a minion 5 seconds before me in tol'barad. It makes me sick that I can't kill the hunter who dares abuse his freezing trap in questing zones. It makes me sick that I cannot kill players of the opposing faction because some foreign cunts are too afraid to farm with pvp on. And what makes me even more sick is that you cunts don't even know that world pvp was removed because of lag, not because you pussies wanted it gone.

I for one hope it will get turned on (if lag can be avoided of course), so you "mature" "superior" foreign people can experience some other parts of MMORPGs, and not feel so *** superior towards those "12 olds who play rogues".

>plays a class made of cc and broken shit
>cant kill shit for his quests
>kills everyone around just to finish his pve content
>calls retards to others who dont want pvp cuz he cant pve

Clearly OFF!!
And this post.. (cuz its in english.. didnt even bother to translate or look at romanian ones).. its the proven reason why it should be turned off.

No one should be forced to PVE or PVP.. Freakz had a good system before! Flagged on world pvp contested territory (like Wintergrasp in Northrend) and the rest is turned off. If players want to go around killing each other, then let them turn their flags on and thats it..
The same way some just want to go around killing each other in PVP, others just wanna log in the game, do their quests, reps, rdfs and stuff,, have a good time and peace out.
Why should someone else that doesnt like to PVP be forced to do it just cuz when hes doing his PVE content, a retard appears out of nowhere and instagibs him.. then he releases and gets killed again, and again, being camped just cuz the other dude decided that it was fun to kill that player.

Its not the fault of "PVE Players" that BG's queue's are too long and they cant have fun on what they like.. not at their own sanity expense.
World isnt a Massive Battleground for some to have fun. Theres places for this: Battlegrounds and Arenas!

I imagine all these players with this sort of comments "amg pvp or gtfo if u are not superior" if real life..
These are the kinda of sociopaths that would beat you, stab you or kill you in an alley if they had a chance and no moral and social barriers, just because you took the last issue of his favorite "fap magazine". This is how they act on a free, unchecked and lawless environment like a game.

TL;DR: Keep it off. On only with Flag options.

right now, we don't even have the "flagging" system". I am sorry if I sound like a sociopath who you think might stab you in an alley at night, I assure you I am not. However I always (when I played) cared alot about this server, alot more than most players at least, and it kinda makes me sad seeing it go "PvE mode". I don't blame you for que, I blame you for killing this server, turning it into an RPG. If really all you want is grinding why don't you go play diablo? Or some coop RPG that has bosses, idk. What's the point of this game without the alliance vs horde part? How casual do you want this game to be until you ultimately get bored of it?

He is totaly right. Not only sociopaths but even worst. Not only you. Dont take it personal cause it is not. But players who likes only what they like AGAINST the others are, really sick in mind.
While pvp is off, sociopaths can go to bgs. While pvp is on, where the hell can go to level or grind mobs, rep whatever they likes the ones who hate pvp? but that cetegory of players are cunts and pussies to you and they only should stay only in main cities.
And to prove you how sick is your mind, take a look at your post. It is full of anger and using words like fck, ***, pussies and all these nice words. You present your self as the best mental player who does the right by choice while you belch the others who dont like what you like.
His post is very well documented of what he likes, what others likes. What he can do in game, and what others can do in game. And totaly free of all these words which prooves about the quality of mind. And the quality in mind gives a qualitative player.
And believe me, the word "quality" or "qualitative" is absence from pvp players.

5 2

Esgorhannoth

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2016 14:32)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 12:51:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Strongly, no. PvE server is one of the main reasons I'm here (and good server functionality too). Maybe I searched in wrong places but it's hard to find PvE private server. Keep world pvp off. I like PvP, but when I want it. There are BGs and Arenas for the bloodthirsty :3
2 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 24 June 2015 21:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30, 31, 32  Next    

The time now is 06-10-2024, 05:27:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x