User
Pass
2FA

General PvP problem on server
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message12431
Njurax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2017 16:45)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 11-11-2015, 12:30:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

roxof400 wrote:
Yesterday im got 270k HP human warrior on bg and he flaming horde on start of bg " fuk the horde " and spamming trash talk so imo disable xfaction bg is a good decision. Sometimes my dk pet dont atack horde on ally side or once time i cant karma horde on ally side -
Its not my fault that 50% pvp horde join alliance and now crying because they got long quenes -

Use /ignore on the player that flames you.
Things are easy, but you people have a tendency for drama.
But no, it's ok, we will disable the whole system cause your feelings got hurt by some random that you shouldn't even bother with, nice thinking.

0 0

roxof400

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2019 13:52)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 11-11-2015, 13:23:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice dude. Im only said about one situation and im think its not over. Everyday i have chance to get kid like that on bg and i should ignore all of them? Or just maybe fix Language ?
0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-11-2015, 13:53:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lmao if you are a real PVP lower you should never complain about cross-faction battlegrounds, all you need to do is kill enemies! Doesn't matter if its H or A, there are retarded kids in both factions. What i think its that you guys are used to playing against weak hordes (mostly) so you want easy way to farm honor back. Nope! Keep cross-faction bgs.

2 0

Njurax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2017 16:45)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 11-11-2015, 17:38:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

roxof400 wrote:
Nice dude. Im only said about one situation and im think its not over. Everyday i have chance to get kid like that on bg and i should ignore all of them? Or just maybe fix Language ?

Yea, ignore all of them, it's not like you'll ever need to hear them again.

0 0

Ajsi
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-12-2015 05:49)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-11-2015, 18:02:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

roxof400 wrote:
Yesterday im got 270k HP human warrior on bg and he flaming horde on start of bg " fuk the horde " and spamming trash talk so imo disable xfaction bg is a good decision. Sometimes my dk pet dont atack horde on ally side or once time i cant karma horde on ally side -
Its not my fault that 50% pvp horde join alliance and now crying because they got long quenes -

Ye my pet wont attack alliance very often, its useless. i keep him on passive, and /petattack command is binded in some shots (chimera arcane etc.). Pet simply wont attack, he is returning back on passive in like 0.2 sec after /petattack command is given.
anyway, there are much more "f...ed up" things since wpvp is disabled, and the only thing we got is "free farming" for players and level up (!!on x15 rate!!), for players unable to escape/fight gankers (how do we call that.... hmm, noobs right?)

0 0

tamaias1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-01-2016 18:58)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-11-2015, 11:58:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ajsi wrote:
roxof400 wrote:

Ye my pet wont attack alliance very often, its useless. i keep him on passive, and /petattack command is binded in some shots (chimera arcane etc.). Pet simply wont attack, he is returning back on passive in like 0.2 sec after /petattack command is given.
anyway, there are much more "f...ed up" things since wpvp is disabled, and the only thing we got is "free farming" for players and level up (!!on x15 rate!!), for players unable to escape/fight gankers (how do we call that.... hmm, noobs right?)

Dude really from all your posts that i`ve read i can see only one thing:

You do not care about PvP in general, you DO NOT care about battlegrounds (that much), you DO NOT CARE about Arenas at all ( and i thought thats the place where true Pvpers are born). The only thing that you care is World PvP, a place where a ''hmm, noob'' like you can gank weaker players than him and considers himself an almighty.

Please stop i`m getting boored of you!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Inf

1 3

roxof400

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2019 13:52)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 13-11-2015, 13:22:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im lvl up my char on lolmane and first thing what im see is raid on Orgrimar and i can't finish quest to join horde and im not mad because its content in PvP server and im understand this. And im respect what Ajsi write because it would be good when we got all content from pvp like pve players have now ( i know flexible raids but who need this ). And i know bg need some fix ( crashes , blocked mounts ) arenas looks pretty good ( you see enemy specs and debuff working ). So world pvp should be on or make server pve and more people join lolmane -
0 0

Ajsi
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 13-11-2015, 18:02:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tamaias1 wrote:
Ajsi wrote:
roxof400 wrote:

Dude really from all your posts that i`ve read i can see only one thing:

You do not care about PvP in general, you DO NOT care about battlegrounds (that much), you DO NOT CARE about Arenas at all ( and i thought thats the place where true Pvpers are born). The only thing that you care is World PvP, a place where a ''hmm, noob'' like you can gank weaker players than him and considers himself an almighty.

Please stop i`m getting boored of you!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Inf

Ye you are very (i dont want to insult you but since my eanglish isnt good enough i cant find better word) stupid, or you are one of that noobs who were crying to turn of pvp flags.
As i told before in this topic, PVP players wont play here because its Pve server. Some of them know some of them doesnt what is pve server. Some of them thinking "hm pve? there are no bgs and arenas, no duels no pvp at all".
I do not care about arenas, because i see no problem there.
I do care for Rbgs but my solution is -AGAIN- open world pvp, so players will have to fight for what they want, some of them will be ganked and they will learn how to escape(playing skills up), some of them will farm pvp gear to revange (Pvp activity up),some of them will crush gankers, make raids to fight etc.(pvp activity up). the point is ppl will play more pvp for any reason if they are ganked, they wont quit anything for sure (since they havent where to go,and they only cry to get what they want).
i joined my 1st bg when i was killed by some horde in ashenvale long time ago, i did it to revange. Ofc i was hardcore noob back than, but i played to learn how to beat them and defend myself. (you know, "your parents wont be always here to do things for you, you will have to learn how to live one day").
Im not looking for short solution, i want to populate pvp since there are 10x more alliance than horde playing it.

0 0

tamaias1

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2015, 11:09:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ajsi .... so join Horde or quit it mate PvP isnt about ganking someone its about making your team to kill the other team. And this is SIMPLY done by joining battle grounds, not by walking arround Outland killing someone`s alt char, and than waiting for them to ''bite'' and come fight you. Sorry mate but your whole understanding of the process is a bit slow (tbh).

p.s. I`m not of the one that were crying for pvp off (just FYI - )

And to the other guy (i dont remember his name, but the poster before Ajsi). Dude you`re playing on WoW Freakz now. Noone here care or should care about LOLMANE -

Cheers,
Inf

0 0

dejakosmajac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2020 11:23)

Post Posted: 14-11-2015, 18:42:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

World PvP is heart of Warcraft. Without - server is dead.
0 0

pixcals

[Warlolololock]

(since 05-03-2022 18:18)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 14-11-2015, 19:40:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well I am not sure if it happens to everyone who does BG but at some point During the course of the BG my game tends to crash.Its really annoying at times it started as of when SOTA was implemented, even my party members crash at the same time would be nice if it could be fixed -
Cheers!

0 0

Ajsi
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 15-11-2015, 16:16:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tamaias1 wrote:
Ajsi .... so join Horde or quit it mate PvP isnt about ganking someone its about making your team to kill the other team. And this is SIMPLY done by joining battle grounds, not by walking arround Outland killing someone`s alt char, and than waiting for them to ''bite'' and come fight you. Sorry mate but your whole understanding of the process is a bit slow (tbh).

p.s. I`m not of the one that were crying for pvp off (just FYI - )

And to the other guy (i dont remember his name, but the poster before Ajsi). Dude you`re playing on WoW Freakz now. Noone here care or should care about LOLMANE -

Cheers,
Inf

Srsly whats wrong with all of you??? im not talking about ganiking low levels, GMs told me that was the reason why ios pvp disabled.
2nd, im tryin to explain since 1st writing on this post, even if you are about to be camped, you can always escape, you can call some friends, you can ask for help on global, there are always players that will answer your call.
3rd and the main reason why i want world pvp where is suposed to be:
- Tol barad is suposed to be -HONOR- farming zone, you cant find low level players there (if you make it lvl 90 req to enter, before islands)
- Im sick of ppl taking rare elites infront of my nose, just becuse they have AoE spell that have no target req. to be casted. (for example, im camping sulik shor for elixir 2 months every day, and i cant take him before other guys if i dont jump into their aoe and make them pvp flaged. even than alliance around just standing and watching me fighting 3-5 horde alone-because they are not pvp flaged and they dont give a f..)
-And tell me 1 thing, 3 islands are overloaded with rare mobs , quest mobs, its something like hart of this patch right?
*World PvP* if you were ever on retil while it was pandaria, even draenor. Just imagine, 15 ally and 15 horde standing together, waiting to tag mob that will spawn any second, and what??? Thats zones are supossed to make us fight for rare things not to camp.
-whats the fun in killing 1 NPC that cant give you any challenge????

2 0

tamaias1

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-11-2015, 20:00:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is fun to actually Wait/Kill the mob that you`re camping Asji, not beeing disturbed by any frustrated kid on the block that is just cryin that he doesnt have any AOE Spells that require no target. So following your own advice. Find a way mate - ask a friend, a guildie, somone on global chats to help you with that mob -

As for the Tol Barad part i`ve always agreed with everyone (even you ) on that part... Wintergrasp / Tol Barad - should be PvP zones -

0 1

Ajsi
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 17-11-2015, 23:50:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tamaias1 wrote:
It is fun to actually Wait/Kill the mob that you`re camping Asji, not beeing disturbed by any frustrated kid on the block that is just cryin that he doesnt have any AOE Spells that require no target. So following your own advice. Find a way mate - ask a friend, a guildie, somone on global chats to help you with that mob -

As for the Tol Barad part i`ve always agreed with everyone (even you ) on that part... Wintergrasp / Tol Barad - should be PvP zones -

Dude, no offense, but you have some brain problems, you should visit a doctor.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-11-2015, 23:58:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is getting nowhere. Flaming each other won't fix the PvP issues.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 June 2016 10:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5    

The time now is 05-05-2024, 03:51:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x