User
Pass
2FA

how do you guys see the rogue damage
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4073
sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 05-07-2016, 22:34:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i see it perfectly op

http://imgur.com/z4qsKg4
http://imgur.com/5qnTSsp

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 05-07-2016, 23:24:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Poc, one shoted in cheap shot, so this is blizz, this is wow you play.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKW-b6xhpw:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Rep107

[Creep]

(since 10-08-2017 21:37)

Votes: 65

Post Posted: 06-07-2016, 00:02:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Indeed Rogues are pretty OP atm, mostly because they play with PvE trinkets which don't Downscale properly in BG or Arena ( read this: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/PvE-downscale-disables-in-PvP-t427521.html )...

Magicqq you don't understand what you see, to clarify what is in the video you posted: That Rogue is also using PvE trinkets but, he is in PvE environment (world PvP) where PVE items DO NOT Dwonscale at all, whereas in BG or Arena you will not see such things. (also that was patch 5.3 - 5.4 Tyrannical gear)

Last edited by Rep107 on 06-07-2016, 16:43:37; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 06-07-2016, 06:32:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Chill out my friend, i know what happend there, ok, you say that timeless isle was implemented on tyrannical gear in that season, take a step back pls. /facepalm

0 0

Rep107

[Creep]

Post Posted: 06-07-2016, 16:43:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:
Chill out my friend, i know what happend there, ok, you say that timeless isle was implemented on tyrannical gear in that season, take a step back pls. /facepalm
You can facepalm your face until it bleeds, but if you look at his gear you will notice that he was in tyrannical + some grievous parts and 5.2 PvE trinkets, that means it was the end of patch 5.3 beginning of 5.4

So, if you knew what is in that video why did you post it, are you a fail troll? Or maybe you enjoy being OneShoted in Arena by Rogues?

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 06-07-2016, 19:51:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nvm, only shits topics from a while, as title said, Imgs from a bg....so boring, even a spriest crit me 110k.

Eventually post from each class, wow how op it is or make a special topic for these subjects...

And Rep107, you came here and give an explanation which is true, but pls that guy post some imgs from a bg, every class is *** op in bg if you have some brain and right buffs.

0 0

Rep107

[Creep]

Post Posted: 06-07-2016, 20:53:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What happened to Sergy in Bg also happens in Arena, which is ridiculous.

Even without PvE trinkets Rogues have decent burst, so why buff them more?

Pretending all is fine seems just wrong.

Hopefully this gets fixed at least for Arena.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

Post Posted: 06-07-2016, 21:38:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shuriken toss 30k?
ambush 80k?
eviscerate 150k?
77% resil?

these damages get other classes too, yeah, but with a cast-time spell or after a few stacks of something from other abilities (as the spriest example above, 3 orbs of shadow and a casted spell)

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 06-07-2016, 21:57:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sergy wrote:
shuriken toss 30k?
ambush 80k?
eviscerate 150k?
77% resil?

these damages get other classes too, yeah, but with a cast-time spell or after a few stacks of something from other abilities (as the spriest example above, 3 orbs of shadow and a casted spell)

And you said that rouge hasn't "a few stacks" or whatever you want to call...and combo points? You heard about them? Rouges have too, for your knowledge.

Look, we l2p wow.
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=2098&&name=eviscerate

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

Post Posted: 07-07-2016, 15:52:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it's not about "L2P" here i know rogue and wow well enough, you can be the most skilled player, against such numbers it's not something to play with

try to stop a warlock from caster a chaos bolt and try to stop a rogue from dealing these damages
it's obvious that a warlock if you're "skilled" you can constantly interupt/cc it, but a rogue just throws this numbers at you without having something to deal with

please stop being a hater and remain on topic instead of insulting me (or others)

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 07-07-2016, 17:26:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nvm, you can't understand. For every burst exists a def cd or a counter def in big proportions or small proportions.

0 0

Timur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2017 09:25)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-07-2016, 01:38:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I haven't played on this server for months, stopped when the first grievous season began so i don't know what's the state of the server right now, i just heard that there are problem with pve trinkets.
Having that said, my dear OP, sorry to disappoint you but you have no idea how Sub Rogue damage works.
When i stopped i had 500 ilvl on my human rogue, 0 pve items, the right pvp profession (engi+tailoring), mastery enchants and sockets and only pvp gear from the previous season. And i could already crit 150k eviscerates in bg with buffs, 120-125k in arena playing with a mage so no damage buffs, only my proccs and on use trinket/gloves. Almost the very same damage i had on retail with the same gear.
In prideful season playing 3s against fully geared people i often critted 150-160k evis with no buffs, it was pretty normal to solo people in 2 cheapshots if you had the right setup and procs (if not only one cheap with insane rng lol), because that's how Sub Rogue is supposed to work, insane damage during dance/blades+vanish, then hitting like a noodle when u have no cds.

You said that a warlock have to cast to do damage while a rogue can just spam his istants 100k+ abilities? Well, i'll list to you what you actually need to do to be able to kill someone from 100 to 0 in a stun lock:

-having a full energy bar;
-having slice and dice (or you won't have enough energy return to dump finishers and builders);
-having a bleed applied to the target for sanguinary veins's buff (+30% damage ) (most rogue here are dogshit and use the hemo glyph, cos *** rupture, it's not like everyone used it on retail);
-having a stun (cheap or kidney, usually cheap when u burst) for the prey on the weak talent buff (+10% damage) (people here play para poison as sub LOL);
-find weakness for the armor penetration debuff (usually applied via the first cheap shot, or garrote if you need to open with a silence);
-decent combo point management to do at least 2 eviscerates, that's what crits hard (also ambush can crit 100k if u have a lot of proccs, but not with the current gear if u have no buffs);
-having proccs lined up and stacked, or you won't see this numbers (pvp trinket proc + pvp on use trinket or on use gloves + cloak tailoring proc + bloody dancing steal proc on 1 oe 2 daggers). You want to burst when u can stack as many of this proccs as possible.

To be able to stun lock AND having enough combo points to dump into eviscerates you also of course need a cd like dance/blades/vanish.
IF all of this is checked, you can solo people in 5 seconds if they have no outs or cds like RoS or Barskin.

So yeah, it's not exactly hitting your istant melee abilities, you need to do quite a lot of things to oneshot people. Things which were possible on retail and that every decent rogue was able to do every arena multiple times at every go, and that i have rarely seen here even by most of the high rated rogues on this server, cos most of them like just to exploit bugs without knowing what they are doing.

There are probably a lot of bugs related to pve items and auras that stack not correctly, and they need to be addressed and fixed, but you can't just open a topic with a screenshot of a 150k eviscerate you suffered in a batteground and start crying that they are "perfectly op" (implying that they are bugged), without giving informations about what buffs he had, what cds he was using, what debuffs you had etc. In fact, those numbers were perfectly possible on retail, even higher.
That's not how you report a bug and have things fixed, you need to have the mechanical knowledge of what you are debating (which, by your comments, we can see you lack), you need to do the math to show that the numbers are not what they are supposed to be (which you didn't).

A couple of screeshots won't do anything. The sooner the players understand this, the sooner the server will have fixes.

1 0

Ventress90

[Assasin]

(since 09-10-2017 00:02)

Votes: 105

Post Posted: 10-07-2016, 14:22:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will refrain from proving the OP (original poster) wrong for various reasons due to the simple fact that the way he opened up this topic is not constructive at all, and would only cause flaming. I see 2 screenshots, no context,
Furthermore, nothing else is needed to be added to what Timur said, which had each point very well formulated.

If the rogue class has some bugs post them, you know exactly where to post them. If you don't play rogue and your class has problems, the same applies.

But if you can't prove that there's a problem and you keep complaining, then all I have to say is to get good at your game, play more, perfect yourself and you might just beat that rogue. Knowing when to burst and when to CC isn't PvP. It's only part of what you do in PvP.

Also, complaining that you as a spellcaster need to *cast spells* against a melee class is laughable. That's Blizzard's design, if you don't like it, try something else, maybe you'll like it.

PS - refrain from flaming/arguing without being constructive or I will close this topic when I see things getting out of hand, and I'm not saying anybody was doing this.

| The COMPLETE Rogue PvE guide | Legendary Cloak Questline - GUIDE |

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-07-2016, 15:44:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sergy ,on that char you are low gear...ofc the rogue will devaste you...i did 250k crit with ambush on a 490 ilvl mage in battleground..mages do a lot more damage than rogue for your knowledge

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

Post Posted: 10-07-2016, 20:56:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i`m not saying that rogues are bugged or using exploits or stuff like that, i`m just saying that my opinion is that their damage is very high in comparison to other classes

on my feral (which is full gear achievable by now) i got one shot by a rogue in challenge arena
we were both full gear and i was in cat form with barkskin active (the only i can use stunned) and i went from full HP to 0 in the 10 sec stunlock

this is pretty ridiculous damage, i don't say that it's bugged or broken on this server, i`m just pointing out the easiness and power of this class

call it qq if you want but this is the reason i hate the game, you can't be competitive because of this (rogue is not the only problem, but for me is the main one)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ventress90, 16 October 2016 13:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:53:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x