User
Pass
2FA

How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message8890
keydenx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2017 21:45)

Post Posted: 04-03-2017, 23:40:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey im Joe im playing for around 5 Weeks on this private Server. My mainfocus is PvP i played in Retail in every Season atleast in the Top 3% Duellist +. I came here with the expectation to play arenas in gerneral 3vs3.

The "Mainproblem" because on this Server aren´t as many people playing serious Arenas is the Gearing Issues.

The Battlegrounds are flooded with Undergeared PvP Players where sometimes 1 "good "geared enemy can win the whole thing almost allone.

Gearing: You have to start with farming 522 arenagear which can take weeks if u are not farming Battleground 24/7 to have a chance to get Conquest Points for the 550 Gear. By an average Arenacap of 2000 Points it take you around ! 13 Weeks ! to have fullgear and here it Dies. Brackets like 3vs3 and 5vs5 aren´t made for Players without Fullgear or equal Gear !!!!!!!!!!!!

If the WoW-Freakz Team would bring into the new Arenaseason a higher arena Conquestcap or unlock the 27k achievement so you can buy 550 Gear for Honor or even Delete all the 550 Gear to start with 522 gear which is a stupid idea the longer i think about it then u would automaticly bring a big boost to all the Players that are Intrested in PvP but wont grind 13 Weeks Untill there Fullgeared and even i know alot of retail Players that would give it a try here and would even share this experience with the Twitch Community.

Monday - Friday The 3vs3 Bracket is a Ghosttown

5vs5 non existing.

Battleground extremly unbalanced duo Gear.

This is the final Patch for Mop when im correct the PvE Content is nearly done so many PvE players will not join this server anymore duo to this fact, but the PvP Content isn´t.

With this small adaptation u could generate a higher PvP playerbase which even could help your Legion Launch to be even more sucessfull.

gl hf joe.

0 0

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 05-03-2017, 09:13:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The problem is that nobody wants to play FFS. You could give them a fully donated character with interface already set and professions and still they would spam the 2v2 queue. That's the *** problem, not the gear that you get instantly.

2 0

keydenx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-03-2017, 11:50:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You obviously didnt get it.
I dont say that, that will solve every problem but it will solve a big problem me and almost every Player on this Server i played with are affected by this. They would like to play 3vs3 or 5vs5 but they simply can´t.

You dont get geared instanly 13 weeks is quite some time and u even have to farm 522 gear so it takes even longer to be even Competitive.

You can´t get People to play PvP or Arena if its way more difficult then PvE
-You get your Face smashed in 13 weeks in every Battleground
-You just loose every 2vs2 capgame vs people that just outgear you

That makes it just understandable that everyone gives a f... about it.

Set the Cap to 20.000 then People actually have to play a lot of arena to get there gear not to get it Donatet or so, thats just ridiculous.

so i just showed you why nobody wants to play this Brackets and why arena is so unpopular overalll.

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 05-03-2017, 12:26:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

keydenx wrote:
You obviously didnt get it.
I dont say that, that will solve every problem but it will solve a big problem me and almost every Player on this Server i played with are affected by this. They would like to play 3vs3 or 5vs5 but they simply can´t.

You dont get geared instanly 13 weeks is quite some time and u even have to farm 522 gear so it takes even longer to be even Competitive.

You can´t get People to play PvP or Arena if its way more difficult then PvE
-You get your Face smashed in 13 weeks in every Battleground
-You just loose every 2vs2 capgame vs people that just outgear you

That makes it just understandable that everyone gives a f... about it.

Set the Cap to 20.000 then People actually have to play a lot of arena to get there gear not to get it Donatet or so, thats just ridiculous.

so i just showed you why nobody wants to play this Brackets and why arena is so unpopular overalll.

what you`re trying to say it`s they should implement conquest cap catch up(just like on retail), if you start a new char let`s say in the mid season (after ~8-10 weeks after the start of the season), then you should have your conquest cap about 16k-18k(just add 1.8k/week - The base conq cap)

2 0

keydenx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-03-2017, 12:37:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes otherwise there isnt a way "new" Players or Players that didnt play arena before can play it at a competitive Level.

new players dont have a real chance otherwise to enjoy the mop pvp content.

and how i said with a catch up cap the people actually have to play alot of arenas so the PvP community would grow instantly

0 0

Cinoka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-04-2017 16:03)

Post Posted: 06-03-2017, 15:23:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I wanna push this Topic and tell something form the View of a new player on this Server:

After hitting lvl 90, I was looking forward to Farm PvP Gear to get startet in Arena and I have to say that I just play this Game for Arenas. So first of all I realised, that I need to farm a lot of battleground to even have chance inside the Arena. A Catchup Cap would make it even easyer for me, then farming 24/7 Battlegrounds. Yeah its tryharding, to get the Catchup-Cap done, but after tryharing it for several Hours I would have at least decent Gear to get this thing done faster and more enjoyable. I think Freakz WoW is one of the best servers for MoP, but there is something that needs to be changed guys.

1 0

Funkstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2020 16:36)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 07-03-2017, 16:03:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solution = 1k more ppl who want to play pvp = more ques = more arenas
anyways you cant do anything useful on this server you will realize you just waste your time with jumping in elwynn cuz u have to wait 10 min for a que.

5 0

keydenx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 00:43:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

why doesnt the Staff care about getting the arenas and bg´s competitive with this small change. Warmanes Mop has this right and this server is terrible scriptet in compare to this one.

higher caps in pridfull restart will generate more pvp players > more players more queues > more queues some competition > new players would be able to equip there chars in decent time to compete.

Its so easy, to hold that hole thing competitive or just stick with your plan for PvP and see it die.

0 0

Turbokillx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2017 11:27)

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 11:20:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well the real problem about pvp :
New expansions sucks
Players are dumbs and they like to do pve. Spam 1 2 3
Staff focus pve,pve fix all day and they don t give a fk about pvp.Need a proff? World pvp is off haha,combat bug never fixed(so annoying to play rouge with infinite combat),pets stuck through pilars in arena...gg) and a lot.....now someone delete this post as always

2 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 15:02:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As we already stated we are going to reset the current Prideful season, afterwards we will consider your suggestions to a better PvP experience. It's not necessary that we will approve/implement all of them, but we surely will take your feedback in mind and see what we can improve.
Please be patient.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 18:39:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the last season lasted for god knows how long. A lot of time, anyway. During that time, you could probably fully gear your char about 5 times, at least.
I don't know what to say. I'd like to see more participation in 3v3 and 5v5, but realistically, I don't think that's going to happen.
And there is a "catch-up" mechanic on freakz. If you want to catch up to players that have been playing for months and months, you can choose to donate, and get your bis gear straight away.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 20:28:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

saturnfever wrote:
And there is a "catch-up" mechanic on freakz. If you want to catch up to players that have been playing for months and months, you can choose to donate, and get your bis gear straight away.

Poor Freakz... -

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

keydenx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 20:57:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The thing is Ashcool as a "new player" who is not intrested in mop encontent pve there isnt that many things to do here.

- farming 522 gear
-coming online every sunday cap 1 hour
-coming online on friday to do 5 minutes of celestials

and then what

If u would even concider that it would be quite an improvement. If ur Intrested i can send u a link to the Retail WoW forum where the PVP Community discussed about right that thematic back then in MOP retail.

And @Saturnfever i startet here fresh 1 1/2 months ago and no Donating for BISGEAR is ridiculous and should not be a thing.

0 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 15-04-2017, 04:44:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm sorry, but I just have to share this opinion :

- Worst idea to mass-add idiots/retards/afkers/full PvE Geared @ solo queue - will keep PvP players away from solo queueing for at least 1 week. (due to custom Eastern Quest Chain)
- Won't boost PvP activity (5 solo queue arenas simultaneously while 0 2v2 arenas, 0 3v3 arenas - happened for at least 4 hours)
- Will make even more players leave and never look back.
- You should have implemented 3v3 rated wins @ Quest Chains / Implement 50k Gold / Monthly Quest @ 30 - 3v3 rated wins
- Add 2v2/3v3 Rated quests/events with Gold/Companion/Ground Mount/Flying Mount/Vote Points/Reputation Points/Fun Items Rewards..

- DELETE Seasonal Gladiator / Gladiator / Duelist / Rival / Challenger / Vanquisher / Tabards / Mounts of players who have been inactive(non-competitive)/offline for at least 3 months / 3 seasons.
- Don't award 2x title prizes to the same person (main char + off-char) if he's playing the same class on both of them. (in behalf of one season)

! Important
- Focus more on 3v3 Events to award these titles .

Gearing :

- add this restriction : no arenas until full PvP-Geared

OR better :

- CREATE Arena Vendor with FREE Grievous Gear , RATED Battlegrounds are not implemented. BG Players/Guilds/Premades will be anyways joining bg's, Full Grievous Players will have to queue 2v2/3v3 to earn their Prideful Gear.. Break the Blizz-Rule , nobody really cares about Grievous Gear anymore, nobody really cares if 100 bgs or 50 bgs per day. (we should be far behind)

- Remove PvE Donation Items from Arenas : Gladiator Resto Druid + Gladiator Mage / Gladiator Feral (flawless-playing) having major problems to survive Idiot Rogue's Opening ?

Solo Queue :

My yesterday's score : 14-3 . Overall rating +3.

Won 14 arenas

- Won 7 playing 1v3 (literally playing 1v3)
- Won the other half of them (literaly playing 2v3)
-Lost 3 arenas playing 1 v 3 (literally playing 1v3)

https://s16.postimg.org/47afmhg6d/smecherie.jpg

saturnfever wrote:
If you want to catch up to players that have been playing for months and months, you can choose to donate, and get your bis gear straight away.

^ this is a helper , future GM

I appreciate the efforts of Bachus, Shockr and Ashcool to revive/supervise the PvP community BUT :
You've got tons of GM's solving PvE issues like instance minor bugs (loot, raiding issues, texture bugs in raids) / PvE Quests. Never seen a GM spectating now and then (excepting Shockeru & Bachus, who have alot of other things to code/implement) and this is sad.
Freakz MoP Realm is one of the world's best and should be PvP competitive.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 15-04-2017, 09:34:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about, and I've read your post 3 times, trying to make sense of it. It seems rage-orientated. I didn't have "Helper" rank when I posted that, and I would post it again. What's wrong with I said? I have to work for my gear, getting it in the normal way, while other players can get it much easier, because they start QQ-ing? If they want it that bad, they can get it from the shop. Didn't hear you complain about how, at the start of a season, players already have full 550 donated gear, but you get triggered over my suggestion.

You can make suggestions about how to revive PvP, but please try to make your suggestions more coherent and less rage orientated, as I'm really having trouble trying to understand what you have to say, and I'm not saying that in an insulting manner.
I would also like to see more 3v3 action, and posted my suggestions in another topic, but being rage, sarcasm, triggered orientated doesn't help your cause at all, I learnt that from my own experience.

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 18 April 2017 04:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:35:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x