User
Pass
2FA

counting the days
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6860
Pirinush

[Little Pandawan]

(since 31-12-2018 12:27)

Votes: 190

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 09:30:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The more you wait and let us work the better the experience will be, 2 more days won't kill you. We are cleaning up and putting the finishing touches on the content that was fixed in the last period.

Fixes will be live only after a server restart !

0 0

Muistaax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2018 15:24)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 09:35:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pirinush wrote:
The more you wait and let us work the better the experience will be, 2 more days won't kill you. We are cleaning up and putting the finishing touches on the content that was fixed in the last period.

That's completely fine but you still are ignoring the fact that you lied to us and that's what matters.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 11:33:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We know this is a (sort of a) big deal, but 2 more days is more than enough to polish up all the things rather than if it was already live and something went wrong. Try to understand the current situation from our perspective as well so you guys would have a decent gameplay during the beta.

Retired

0 0

Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 05:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 13:00:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I did not want to trigger so many people. however i am not sorry for stating a fact, also most people do know that its alot of work heck alot of people probably even do realise that any given deadline is nothing but empty words until the day something gets released and that goes not only for freakz or world of warcraft.

Also what you staffers seeme to not include in your thought process is that people shuffle things around in their rl so they can incorporate such things like launch days, so giving a deadline and not meeting it potentially *** over someone in his actual life so if that person gets mad and angry well its just a natural reaction. - idk if this is true for the people in this thread but yea, well ppl are hyped for your shit and get mad see it as a compliment. ^^

for me personally it sucks aswell, but it would suck nontheless since this week i can only start playing around midnight(servertime) or it will turn out being good because who knows, flex spawn system not in place and respawn rates not manually crancked up(if you do exclude rare mobs) ... man i dont want to participate in that release day, especially not as someone that has to deal with the customers. -

0 0

magda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2022 11:16)

Votes: 100

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 14:40:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You are launching a TEST realm....so do u really think we care if you didn't ''polished up" all things? We expect to have broken spells , quests, etc. why do u keep postponing?! The thing that is annoying is the fact that u can't respect your own deadlines, first by the end of february...long gone, it's the end of march and still nothing....so we should have the REAL realm when....end of summer?! And u hope to keep up with Blizzard...keep dreaming!
This situation is pretty annoying becouse we cannot play legion cuz is not ready yet and even if it will be tomorow we cannot really play on a ptr, and we cannot play mop either bcz nobody is even planning to do somethig there, like new bosses, events, wathever will keep ppl bussy. So do something this has been taken long enough!

0 0

Moonlight.

[I got issues]

(since 25-09-2019 18:36)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 15:22:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I simply don't understand people... If the launch was today and there were a lot of crashes, backrolls and more, you would say that the server is trash, why it took so long to develop such minor things and so on... If you have to wait two more days you overreact. It's just a PTR, why on Earth did you canceled things irl to spend time on a character that will be deleted. Don't dare to say "to test and help the server" because if that was true you wouldn't overreact like that. You act like a housewife whose husband cheated on her : "You lied to me, you don't keep your promise" kek.
If you noticed the MoP server was a success, the staff did a great job and that's because they didin't rush. quality>quantity?

ioi

4 0

semiramida

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2023 01:31)

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 15:33:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I prefer quality to quantity. They should take as much time as they need to make a decent Legion realm. My only suggestion is that they shouldn't make any promises or ETAs so easily. That will prevent any possible disappointments and frustrations.
1 0

mayu27

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2017 19:32)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 15:45:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Like the other people in this thread, I am really looking forward to play on the ptr and I'm fine with waiting a few more days to polish things ups. I am wondering though how does one go ahead and report a bug or an issue he finds while playing on the ptr ?
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 16:12:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We will make the bug report section accessible for everyone once the PTR is open just like it is on current MoP realm.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 17:35:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

from me just keep it closed one more week to make everything well. I`m not in a hurry, enjoying mop right now. Also, the PTR chars will be deleted, about how much time after PTR closes will we be able to create "real" characters and start the server for good?

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 1

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 22:08:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

While we don't have any plans for the live launch yet, PTR will be available until the live realm launch with a possible gap of few days.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:28:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x