User
Pass
2FA

GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message36379
Rza

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2018 00:48)

Post Posted: 27-06-2017, 18:05:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Has anyone encountered this problem? Yesterday i had issues with the launcher so i downloaded and replaced i couldn't get in and today i get this error?

If someone can please tell me how to prevent this from happening again please let me know.
I also need to mention i have a new computer and added my old hard drive with wow freakz legion in it
dont know if that will help any...

https://ibb.co/eVM2YQ

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 28-06-2017, 09:42:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What's your account name? Need to see what time of antihack detection you triggered

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Rza

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 14:47:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey Shocker my account name is [email protected] my character name is Milkaholic.
It happened again & i decided to post on the (Requests) Unban / Unmute requests http://imgur.com/a/WHTcw

I got this response after i posted today @ 01-07-2017, 14:49:23 from Denim - No unban, stop hacking. http://imgur.com/a/nZL9z
It seems Denim answered rather quickly Posted: 01-07-2017, 14:52:20 without looking into the matter server side.
Like i mentioned before "i play on this server with pride, dignity and respect" and i have recommended many friends and guild members from other private servers to migrate here.

I don't wish to insult anyone's intelligence or cause conflict "But" closing my topic without further review seems a bit overwhelming, now i must ask this community as well as the staff "Has anyone" ever encountered this issue?
If you have or anything similar within this topic please contribute your knowledge to Avoid this issue repeating itself.

Never hacked never will, it makes no sense to hack when the server itself is thee best wow legion private server & helped recommend it plus voted for it since day 1, Period.

Now please Denim let me know, Should i change my Avatar to Justin Beiber or Trooper i hope you are not judging the fact that
i enjoy african american rap music and using a avatar racially profiling me... i am as white as you are so quit treating me like your stepson and Help a brother out, Freak!

Thank you in advance if not i still Salute you all and play Justin Beiber songs and dance with you Denim in hell together!

Kisses and hugs xoxo love always,

Milkaholic "Got Milk"

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 15:07:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is nothing WE can do for you. Something is modifying your client (either external tools or viruses), you will have to figure that out yourself I'm afraid.

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Rza

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 15:12:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok Shocker i appreciate the professionalism, i will reformat my hard drive and do a fresh install & i guess dance with Denim in hell untill then Cheers! See ya guys in a few days, hang in there the server seems like it's doing great Shocker congrats and good luck.

Staff message (Denim):

Stop flaming, next time warn.

0 2

banevco

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-11-2017 23:33)

Post Posted: 18-07-2017, 01:34:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same thing happened to me. Got to a lvl 13 Pandaren Hunter, all starting Pandaria missions there was no problem and I got the ban when i started lvling in Elwynn Forrest. Was banned for a day, waited it out, thought it was some glitch, no big deal. Next day continued playing, boom - two weeks ban. All I had installed were addons Carbonite, Carbonite quests, Atlasloot, NPC Scan and Draenor and Legion Treasures.
I started playing on a different server with the exact same Addons and all is fine, no problems or bans, but I like this server a lot so today I deleted the Pandaren hunter and made a Worgen Hunter. And imagine, after 15 mins play I got banned for two weeks again.

I don't know what's causing this, I suspect maybe one or more of the addons (since I have nothing else installed additionally).
I saw the reply you got that something maybe modifying the client or there is a virus, but last two weeks of play on a different server I got no issues, only when I play this server. Also, I played MoP before on this server before Legion, and I had no issues then as well.

I noticed that the Carbonite addon is not on the addon list on the WowFreakz website (I downloaded it from Curse), so I suspect that is what causes the issue, but I cannot check because I am banned for 2 weeks again. That is the only thing I can think of.
Did you resolve your issue and if yes what did you do (since you are the only one I found with the same issue as me and can't find any more info anywhere else)?
I really want to continue playing on this server and if there is a solution for this I would love to know to prevent the bans.

0 0

Rza

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-07-2017, 02:37:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No brother after waiting 13 days banned i tried to login today and banned again for 2 weeks i know for a fact it's not me it has to be server side. It makes no sense to hack in this server, This server is by far the best server at the moment why ruin that.... i tired everything from reformatting and keeping the pc clean of viruses..but nothing.
0 0

banevco

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-07-2017, 02:50:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You got any addons installed or you tried playing without any and got banned again? I am just trying to fish out for any reasons, I am not that familiar with how clients work or what can modify or affect them and the addons I have are the only addition to the game that could possibly cause the issue.
If it's not the addons, then I really don't know what to look for as a cause (also got the PC fullu scanned for viruses and all is clear).

0 0

Rza

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-07-2017, 02:55:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No addons fresh clean install pc reformatted and everything, followed instructions like Shocker posted downloaded client and launcher. Still banned must be server side..

i forgot to mention all i have for protection is Microsoft Essential Security.

0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 18-07-2017, 04:50:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think this needs to get sorted out, if a few people wont get GM's attentions imagine if this thing gets out of control, Being accused of cheating even tho you didnt is a bummer, Plus IK GM's have logs to see if they injected something or they did hack. I think these people are innocent until proven Guilty, A friend of mine has been having this issue aswell and ik for a fact he has never cheated on a game he barely gets on let alone cheat.

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

0 0

banevco

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-07-2017, 07:44:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So this is a thing that is happening since I saw few other threads throughout the forum about this issue, but perhaps it is a rare occurence in order to get the GMs attention. When I sent an e-mail about this the first time it happened, I got the same vague reply as above: "You must have done something otherwise you wouldn't have been banned". It is frustrating fully knowing that after all instructions for instalation were followed to the letter such an issue can happen and when asked about you don't get a solution, plus the bans are for two weeks and I cannot experiment myself with the game to see what causes it. Ubaning isn't a solution in this case since the anti-hack system bans you 15mins into play (although as I mentioned above, I was able to play all of the starting Pandaria missions and the ban occured once I got to the old continents), but I think this matter should be looked into and a solution to be suggested if there is any. For now I cannot recomend the Legion realm to anyone else where you can get a problem without a solution (although MoP realm works just fine).
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 05:12:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vouchery wrote:
Plus IK GM's have logs to see if they injected something or they did hack
That's the problem: the .exe file IS injected/modified, that's what the logs say. And we can't do anything about it, something is modifying/injecting into the client. I don't know what that is, it may not be a hack, but there's no way of telling.

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Rza

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 12:50:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I guess i'm going to have to wait until a launcher update or something, for the most part but unfortunately i'm glad i am not the only one with this problem which only proves i do not hack.
The Script might be working but far from perfect i say roll back the launcher! xD maybe that will work..lol. "wishful Thinking" Dreaming
Hopefully a solution will be found in time, I have faith in your team Shocker let's just hope no one else begins to have this problem or begins to spread like cancer leading to a massive
wildfire causing players to give up or leave the server.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 13:23:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please stop it with the drama posts, it's because of this kind of posts people get the wrong impression (like the one you have) "OMG EVERYTHING IS BROKEN".

Rza wrote:
i am not the only one with this problem which only proves i do not hack.

No, it doesn't prove that, all it proves is something on your computer is modifying the client. Doesn't matter if it's a hack or not, CLIENT MODIFICATION = PROHIBITED ON SERVER.

Rza wrote:
The Script might be working but far from perfect
Less than 0.01% of the population has this issue, I don't know about your life goals but working for 99.99% is VERY MEGA EXTREMELY WHATEVER_YOU_WANT_TO_CALL_IT PERFECT.

Rza wrote:
I guess i'm going to have to wait until a launcher update or something
As far as I can think of, there will be no launcher update to address this issue since the problem is obvious: something on your computer is modifying the client.

Thus being said, your ONLY option is to help this investigation. I may have an idea how you can do that, so read carefully:
1. Download https://www.freakz.ro/shocker/public/ProcDump.zip
2. Delete wow64.exe, and launch launcher_freakz.exe then login and wait until you get the "client modified" warning (if you can't login, hopefully opening the launcher will be enough)
3. Open ProcDump, search for wow.exe => right click on it => click on "Dump (Partial)"
4. At "Dump Start" enter 00401000, at "Dump Length" enter 009FB9B9
5. Hit ok, save the file with any name, upload me the file so I can inspect it
6. Explain exactly what you did, if you got the warning or not, etf, I need full info

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook

Last edited by Shocker on 19-09-2017, 12:08:16; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Rza

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 17:28:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My apologies Shocker i didn't mean to make it sound that way "message to the players and public for those that are thinking of playing in the future" By far this is one of "or" The Best legion server hands down.
That explains why i'm so persistent on trying to find a solution, iv'e tried many other severs but none compare to Freakz!
I highly recommended this server you won't be disappointed but just like life nothing is perfect so again my apologies for being impatient.
The Gm's, Staff & Owner are on doing a great job constantly online helping everyone to the best of their ability and beyond, Salute to you all with respect!

Thanks for the reply & help, i will do what you instructed and upload the file for inspection.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 December 2018 16:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:10:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x