User
Pass
2FA

Report a staff member
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show only staff posts
Author Message56843
Nyndra

[entropy]

(since 02-06-2022 18:52)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 26-07-2018, 22:57:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Nyndraz
Gamemaster name: Vinsel
Date and time: 23:39:00 26.07.2018
More information on the subject:Forum Post

Hello my beloved friends. I normally do not even "bother" to complain about forum posts or replies from staff members but I feel like this is not showing the great image the staff team has, moreover, makes it look unfriendly and unprofessional.

The post above is simply a bug report, more or less known, not made in the most friendly manner, but what can be expected of players; even though, it does not contain any abusive language or insults addressed to the staff - in my opinion -.

The reply from this GM is totally subjective, which can be understood to some extent due to life struggles/pressure if there is any whatsoever in the current situation of this staff member. Although the subjectivity is a sign of closure and understanding between staff and players, this particular official reply has some flaws which I cannot personally accept as agreeable.

The language is used in a threatening manner, also I cannot comprehend the abbreviation he/she uses with the term of "CM" - community member? was it meant to be GM as in game master? If so, creating a passive-aggressive reply should be double-checked for grammar mistakes or simply misunderstandings whatsoever.

There is no room for such strong subjectivity in an official reply, as the example of having families or simply bringing any of these personal manners into discussion.

As far as I can see, this staff member is a Game Master, not a developer, but that comment about "self-fixing" is simply outrageous.

The reply ends "nicely" with another reminder of a potential punishment attempt and (if I might add) a sarcastic "have a nice day".

I strongly believe that there should be no room for such offensive and subjective replies within this community, but a calm and passive explanation, along with a potential punishment for breaking the forum rules and an explanation of what and why, should be the correct approach.

Yours lovely,
Nynboi <3

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 26-07-2018, 23:23:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

While you might be concerned about it, he was asked not to make duplicate topics about the same issue by the Class Moderator ( CM ) in a prior topic. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5767856.html

Vinsel did not make grammar mistakes for your information. He's a member of staff who takes his work seriously like everyone who is part of staff.

It was fair for the GM to be passive aggressive due to the author of the topic being "Sarcastic" towards the staff
Quote:
Dont even bother fixing it, the patch is almost over, no point doing it. At least we have things like https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Pre-WoD-reputation-gain-increase-5x-t520680.html

The developer knows about every report posted and will take care of Bug Reports as HE sees fit and according to his work Priorities.

Regards
HeadGM Lethal

0 1

Nyndra

[entropy]

(since 02-06-2022 18:52)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 27-07-2018, 00:20:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My whole concern was about the subjectivity of his/her reply. There is no reason to involve any issues from one's personal life into a forum/game matter. I would like to get an explanation about this sort of behavior if possible.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 27-07-2018, 08:03:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's nothing complicated and pretty self explanatory, It was the gm's perspective in replying to the matter, nothing to be concerned about.

End of discussion, nothing to discuss about this anymore.

Regards
HeadGM Lethal

0 1

metinibo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2019 16:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 01-08-2018, 08:56:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was told by a GM ingame as a response of my ticket of " where could i report a GM for a Forum Mistake?" to come and make a complaint here.
Character name: Felerast (MOP)
Gamemaster name: Power
Date and time: 29 july around 19:10.
More information on the subject: I posted a topic requesting something on both EN international zone, in english, AND one in RO, in romanian zone. Power closed both topics, explaining me that what i request will never be happening. Ok i understand that, thought he doesn't understand that i understood that. My problem is and was that he mvoed the ROmanian zone post to trash can for no reason. Ok i requested something that will not happen, but let the damn topic where i created it, maybe people would like to read what i stayed half an hour to create & post. (Besides that the man who should be "wiser / "bigger man " as a GM after i made a complaint in wrong topic did - 100 reputation.. bcs yeah it's easy to have so much when you're a GM but not nice to use that "power" if u get mad, but that s nothing important/not allowed tho)

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 01-08-2018, 10:00:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

What you have requested in your topic https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Genesis-request-t530039.html was suggested long time ago many times, And we had long discussions about it.

We gave players option to move only mounts / pets / achievements for free for until last year december.

Other things such as characters / items / gear / etc , was NOT moved due to compatibility issues with new databases and new realm systems.

Hence why everyone started on new characters on a fresh realm.

You can still transfer mounts/achievements/pets to felsong by requesting through wowshop email "[email protected]" if you really want.

I will talk about this to power, Hope everything is solved now

Regards
HeadGM Lethal

0 0

metinibo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2019 16:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 01-08-2018, 10:15:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No, not even you understood the damn problem. THE PROBLEM IS NOT MY TOPIC. MY PROBLEM IS THAT he moved it to trash can without any reason. LET IT BE WHERE I POSTED IT, CLOSED.
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 01-08-2018, 10:25:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you want repost it

Also calm down

Nothing more to discuss on this matter.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 01-08-2018, 10:33:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

metinibo wrote:
No, not even you understood the damn problem. THE PROBLEM IS NOT MY TOPIC. MY PROBLEM IS THAT he moved it to trash can without any reason. LET IT BE WHERE I POSTED IT, CLOSED.

Creating duplicate topics in 2 languages just to get the same level of attention is pointless so one topic was removed. You got the answer in the other topic and Lethal explained you the same thing. Next time, read the dozens of topics on this matter and the pre-Legion Q&A topics instead of raging with reports.

Retired

2 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-10-2018 12:05)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 22-09-2018, 05:53:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Misdirect
Gamemaster name: Tadashi
Date and time: All the time.
More information on the subject: So. I've requested proof about my mischievous behavior and I kept insisting, since I don't believe he has any. I've been muted on the 21st of September, while he presented proof which occurred on the 28th of August. That's 23 days between the 2 dates? Is this incompetence or is it the fact that he simply can't reveal "chat boxes" with the proof. I would like to find out all the things I've said and I'll prove it that you have no idea what facts are and what "hateful" words are. If you're incapable of understanding the truth, then I highly recommend you let somebody more capable to handle my situation. We all know about who we're talking about? *wink* Punisher *cough*. Not understanding means lack of judgement over a simple subject. If you consider the truth as being hateful, then you don't deserve democracy, you don't deserve your freedom in the country in which you live and have no right to dispel the truth from being said. Was expecting a wiser response from an elder GM, but judged wrong.

Deplorable.

Quick edit: Even though I was banned by another person which had absolutely no reason to ban, not going to give names *wink* Punisher *wink*, unbanning was rather easy and I used an interesting word which received no feedback, so it must be true. I'm curious if you'll find out. So, returning to the issue. I was banned on the 6th of September? Can't really remember. Then unbanned. I was banned for the reason of "insults/racism" or something like that. Mhm. Sure. And yet, I was muted for evidence shown on the 28th of August. Is that the best that this GM is capable of? I'd like to change the responsible one to Power or Denim. They are much better at handling my "stupidity" and can easily see when I act like a fool or not.

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

+2 warns

Snide remarks towards staff

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 22-09-2018, 18:06:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I talked with the GM and don't try to "act" innocent as if you are the victim. I know the GM's do their job properly under proper guidance and experience through out the years

You were reported by many people of the server for being racist toward other communities and insulting peoples of different religious beliefs and faiths.

Here are few of the newer recent screenshots which was sent to us

Spoiler:

Don't think for once the staff doesn't know what type of person you are, and i don't get offended by you saying insults behind my back, as i really don't have time to argue with you about such petty things. ( i like how you still "try" to insult me with your petty snide remarks )

The screenshots provided above should be more than enough to explain why you have been muted/banned multiple times as a player in this community.

So don't act surprised of being punished if you keep insulting people of the server and it will lead to a permanent ban of all your accounts.

Regards
Lethal

1 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-09-2018, 22:26:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Have you checked the date on which I've said those things? It's past one month where you've already banned me and Tadashi muted me based on those insults. While those warnings were unfounded since nobody knows who that guy is. Great thought about it.

Lethal, your fake diplomacy is something which everybody is used to and you're functioning only based on an interest. I've never seen you once be a decent person.

Surprised? You're muting me over a reason which happend one month ago and I've been banned for it. Is it incompetence? Check the dates of the screenshots, if you may.
I like warnings attached to my name, while those which you gave me are, once again, unfounded. I'm expecting a better response than your 5minute diplomatic fake reasoning.

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 22-09-2018, 22:29:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's overall provoking of people and telling what you think. You're overall manners, it's just nothing.

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

1 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-09-2018, 22:31:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Manners are nowhere included in the rules. Nobody cares how you are on the internet. You can be a full-on disappointment, a sheep or a person which likes to speak the truth.

Edit: It's amusing how I'm the only person being the one to speak about oppression regarding this type of truth on this server. A lot of things which I've said "insulting" were actually memes. Everything insulting is viewed negatively and it's actually a taboo to speak up a fundamental thing regarding the said religion or race. I'm not allowed to say that the first slave-masters were black? I'm not allowed to say a truth about religions because it's viewed as hate-speech? Can you give me a break and please look up the definition of free-speech. I'll even give you a video here in case you're wondering what I'm talking about: Video. Almost all of my answers were facts, while most "insults" were more like memes. Although I accept the mutes, this one was unfounded.

Even later edit: I don't want to disturb Shocker with petty things. I paid for an unban ( which should have been mute ), then I was muted for the same reason, with the same proof I was banned for. Awaiting your response.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 23-09-2018, 08:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You should know by now people who talk about such sensitive subjects which lead to community of server being offended, will always end up getting punished and if that said person keeps on discussing the same topics and creating problems on the server WE WILL PERMANENTLY BAN that person regardless of the rank or status of that person on the server.

There is nothing more to discuss on this matter. If anyone cant follow the rules and is upsetting the balance of the community we will gladly remove that person, It DOES NOT MATTER if that person was on Freakz for number of years or they joined the community recently.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:58:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x