User
Pass
2FA

Pvp essencess added through the custom event
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message2308
Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 07-08-2021, 22:13:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Add pvp essences through the custom event since people dont que pvp
0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-08-2021, 08:17:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

YES YES YES PLEASE , I ONLY WANT TO GET THE RANK 1

Last edited by ryangg on 08-08-2021, 08:18:18; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 08-08-2021, 09:50:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I do not agree. PvP essences should stay PvP. Right now there is little participation in arena, at least you can play to 1k rate to get your conflict rank 2 from weekly.

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

Post Posted: 08-08-2021, 10:40:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The problem is blood of the enemy essence not conflict,people dont join brawl .

0 0

0doru0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-10-2021 18:27)

Post Posted: 10-08-2021, 01:38:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Both honor and rated pvp essences should be added somewhere to be bought from.
I am a full pve only player, i do not enjoy the fact that the BEST IN SLOT essence for any tank is obtained through the activity i especially hate.
At the moment both types of essences are hard to farm, because the majority of the time, u get queued versus a full donor team, or the opposite team has more donors than yours (BGs)
As for conflict and strife, it is hard to obtain because 1 a reduced number of players actually do arenas 2 majority of them are full donors . even if u rly spam arenas u will always get a 2 donor team that will ROLL you in maximum 5 minutes.
Because of LOW POPULATION in PVP and the fact that the majority of the remaining pvp crew is mostly full donors, trying to farm even rank 1 of the essence is 1000% harder than it should be.
Thus a great and loved addition to the already custom experience that we have on Freakz, would be to have all 4 ranks of the essence ( or only up to rank 3 because 4 is just cosmetic) available to buy from farming something else.
One good example would be including them into the special event loot table, having each rank cost 15 -rank 1 20 -rank 2 25- rank 3( or something around that, the prices shouldnt be like the mounts available already in the store, because its not a rare drop or rare item, its a required essence for all tank specializations and some dps ones.
Or another way would be using the weekly pve chest, specifically the anima item that you get to craft rank 3 for mythic+ essences, making the anima be a trade currency for pvp essences ranks.

To summarize all that i have listed above.
Pvp is not an activity every player enjos, having your best essence be literally gated by full donors and low pvp population, feels awful.
Please offer us a way to obtain the essences outside of pvp.
With all due respect.
Moondustdoru

1 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 10-08-2021, 08:27:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If more people would join arena, it would be easier for all of you to farm the essence. Is not fair that I have to farm mechagon either for essence, or other content I don’t enjoy, yet I am not here, complaining and whining about not introducing PvE specific essences at PvP vendor. Just play and you’ll get it. You need just 1000 rate for conflict rank 2, then cap 500 conquest/week 3 weeks and you’ll have conflict rank 3.

People are complaining about donors joining arenas, but themselves are not queuing a single arena the whole seasons. This problem is created by you and people with thinking like you: “I din’t que because I will lose in 15 seconds”. But if you que and much more players just like you are queuing then MMR happens, and will keep good players away from queuing into casuals/bads, but if none’s queuing is normal to have less and less max rate each season.

TL/DR: For all non-donors/casuals/bads etc, just queue the damn arena and after few weeks, when top of the top would reach enough rate, you won’t get insta popped with them. Basic maths: more participation = more rate = more casuals got to enjoy arena, since they will get queued with each-other in the end.

0 0

0doru0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-10-2021 18:27)

Post Posted: 10-08-2021, 11:33:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
If more people would join arena, it would be easier for all of you to farm the essence. Is not fair that I have to farm mechagon either for essence, or other content I don’t enjoy, yet I am not here, complaining and whining about not introducing PvE specific essences at PvP vendor. Just play and you’ll get it. You need just 1000 rate for conflict rank 2, then cap 500 conquest/week 3 weeks and you’ll have conflict rank 3.

People are complaining about donors joining arenas, but themselves are not queuing a single arena the whole seasons. This problem is created by you and people with thinking like you: “I din’t que because I will lose in 15 seconds”. But if you que and much more players just like you are queuing then MMR happens, and will keep good players away from queuing into casuals/bads, but if none’s queuing is normal to have less and less max rate each season.

TL/DR: For all non-donors/casuals/bads etc, just queue the damn arena and after few weeks, when top of the top would reach enough rate, you won’t get insta popped with them. Basic maths: more participation = more rate = more casuals got to enjoy arena, since they will get queued with each-other in the end.

but why should i endure the only content that the players gate me from, vs full donors u will take months to even get 500 rating, where is the counterplay to full donors ,wehere as for rep essences and island and pve and shit, there is no full donor np that stops u from doing it, ur argument is 0 based upon the fact that u compare pve to pvp content on a private server, there are alot of people that only come to freakz to buy a full char and pvp.
pvp content on freakz is gated by donos, where as pve content is only time gated, want rep essence? do daily quests (3 for each zone takes maximum 30 mins) or farm the special event for rep tokens ( even if u do that only for the weekly quest). There is no actual people stopping you from geting the quests done and automaticaly make progress towards your essence goal. Where as , in pvp here, even if people would que, theyd have to persevere weeks on weeks on weeks of assclapping from full donors to even create a under 1.8k rating bracket, so that the new pvp 0 rated lads can actually dodge full donors, and even with that bracket created you would still have a GIGA HIGH chance of getting 2 donos vs u in 2v2.
Idk why u tryna stop people from getting stuff that makes the classes easier or is the sole core of the spec (brewmasters having strife as a major essence, in the ideea that brew should be the top tank this patch and on freaks is barely playable). Just becouse u are one of the donos or old pvp players on freaks dont mean that you got the right to nulify, the other 90% of the server that dont do pvp, access to pvp stuff, full donors in rate already stop players from trying pvp after only 2 arenas lost.
having realistically like 0 access to one of the bis essences for every tank, just becouse people pay 300$ to play with other people that pay 300$ and somehow (even doing only arenas and being a perma 1,8k rating player) they decide to BUY off freakz shop conflict and strife instead of legit just playing the single thing that they do on freakz (pvp).

The fact that you personally dont do pve or dont enjoy farming stuff, its a completly different thing from the reality of " i cant get strife or blood or whatever the essence from pvp because every bg, brawl, skirmish, rated i get to queue in its half full of donors that autowin". Freakz pvp is unballanced as *** therefore adding pvp essences to a vendor or having to grind pve or the special event is a more realistic way of obtaining the essence here.
And regarding the low number of new pvpers, who the *** do u think created that, cuz imma tell u straight its the donors 2 shottting people that wanna try and experience pvp or simply wanna farm the essence.

Respectfully
Moondustdoru

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 10-08-2021, 12:37:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And as I mentioned before, from the ~2k online if 200 players would play constantly, every evening, Donors and good players will sit somewhere near 3k MMR, while, you as a low-geared low-skilled PvPer can play at ~1500, and do your daily tasks to get essences, and maybe gear upgrades from the vendor.

Right now, only donors are playing into each-other because all other are "afraid" to queue for w/e reason. You're afraid of losing nothing if you ask me but w/e. I can assure you that there are maximum 10-15 Donors that are playing PvP and are playing at a decent level. If more casual people would like to take part in arena games, the life would be easier for ALL players (donors and non-donors), from the simple fact that I have explained several times, called MMR system.

You got me now?

Enjoy!

0 0

Durotar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2023 15:38)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-08-2021, 18:02:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the only thing a can tell you for sure is: online is getting smaller every day
that means that something is wrong with the server

i usually do random BGs and i've noticed that for the past week there are only 20-25 people queuing for BGs
one more month and it will be less than 20

i constantly see people leaving BGs because of donors
nobody wants to be oneshoted

one day there will be only donors left on the server
and the next day they will also leave because there will be nobody to oneshot

Last edited by Durotar on 10-08-2021, 18:03:23; edited 2 times in total
0 0

mariuss98
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-09-2021 11:02)

Post Posted: 10-08-2021, 20:17:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
And as I mentioned before, from the ~2k online if 200 players would play constantly, every evening, Donors and good players will sit somewhere near 3k MMR, while, you as a low-geared low-skilled PvPer can play at ~1500, and do your daily tasks to get essences, and maybe gear upgrades from the vendor.

Right now, only donors are playing into each-other because all other are "afraid" to queue for w/e reason. You're afraid of losing nothing if you ask me but w/e. I can assure you that there are maximum 10-15 Donors that are playing PvP and are playing at a decent level. If more casual people would like to take part in arena games, the life would be easier for ALL players (donors and non-donors), from the simple fact that I have explained several times, called MMR system.

You got me now?

Enjoy!

You have passed the other side of the barricade and see things differently.
But isn't it better to implement a system in such a way that small players do not meet donors?
This requirement has been desired since there was a freakz but it is not wanted to be implemented because you are afraid of losing donors.

This is not about losing points if you meet donors in arenas, but the fact that you risk wasting your time without earning points. Yes, you manage to make happy donors.
Yes and there is another argument why pvp will never have followers on freakz.
Of course you make arenas to win and accumulate as many points as possible but this is impossible because of donors. If you don't pay for items you will always be a donor punching bag.
No whole person will want to make arenas knowing that from the start they will have no chance at the prizes offered for those who reach the top of the rankings.

Update @ 10-08-2021, 20:17:12

Yes, let's make the donors feel as good as possible on the freakz.
Donors are now unhappy that people are no longer entering the arenas and BGs.
Obviously people are leaving the server.
Nobody wants to be a punching bag.

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 10-08-2021, 23:10:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mariuss98 wrote:
Amnezx wrote:

You got me now?

Enjoy!

You have passed the other side of the barricade and see things differently.
But isn't it better to implement a system in such a way that small players do not meet donors?
This requirement has been desired since there was a freakz but it is not wanted to be implemented because you are afraid of losing donors.

This is not about losing points if you meet donors in arenas, but the fact that you risk wasting your time without earning points. Yes, you manage to make happy donors.
Yes and there is another argument why pvp will never have followers on freakz.
Of course you make arenas to win and accumulate as many points as possible but this is impossible because of donors. If you don't pay for items you will always be a donor punching bag.
No whole person will want to make arenas knowing that from the start they will have no chance at the prizes offered for those who reach the top of the rankings.

Update @ 10-08-2021, 20:17:12

Yes, let's make the donors feel as good as possible on the freakz.
Donors are now unhappy that people are no longer entering the arenas and BGs.
Obviously people are leaving the server.
Nobody wants to be a punching bag.

Is clearly you have no clue of how arena MMR and rate works, but I already explained twice in this thread only. Feel free to check it out.

0 0

Bartx85

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2022 19:23)

Post Posted: 11-08-2021, 20:47:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

With all due respect Amnezx - arene pvp (both skirmi and rated) is dying - atm in deep agony state. For me it is not so important why, more important what to do with this, becouse in short time only pve activitiy will be aviable and I will leave this server for good. To summarize : in my oppinion Freakz devs should find solution to this, probable sacrificing donors elite status - maybe with scaling (and I am writing this as a almost full geared donor pala focused pvp - coming back after few month break). Regarding topic - I do not care about eesence pvp in pve - for me ita can be aviable form grinding pve stuff.
0 0

mariuss98
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-09-2021 11:02)

Post Posted: 12-08-2021, 08:50:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Amnezx you say that the solution for arenas is to enter at least 200 players but you don't understand that no normal person participates in a competition knowing from the start that he will reach page 5 of the ranking.
Participate in any competition to win.
Yes and no one wants to meet donors in arenas or BG even if they do not lose points.

The problem is that without donors there is no reason for a private server.

0 0

Bartx85

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2022 19:23)

Post Posted: 12-08-2021, 11:44:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@mariuss98 Still - it worked somhow on legion freakz, they were donors, server had money and was running, but there was also normal pvp community bocouse of scaling (in my oppinion).
0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

Post Posted: 12-08-2021, 14:30:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kos said that soon they will implement some kind of scaling 2.0 ,lets see if its true ,but I wish that gear still matters...

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 16:24:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x