User
Pass
2FA

Custom Event: The Eternal Travelers | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message19334
Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 04-10-2021, 16:10:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zlu wrote:
Power, will Mythic version of the event be a thing again?

Right now, Heroic is the equivalent of Mythic difficulty. The event will keep having 2 difficulties for the rest of BFA. (the middle difficulty wasn't played as much as the "extremes")

Spoiler:
In season 4, we will do some major tuning (especially for spells): Heroic difficulty will be as hard as a +15 Keystone, while normal difficulty will be scaled to a +7 Keystone.

1 0

xilliden

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2022 11:50)

Post Posted: 04-10-2021, 20:29:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Suramar Catacombs its too hard compared to cos and bot and we have to do it twice makes it real pain pls make Echo of Elisande to not pop up during bosses
pls nerf this dungeon or spawn Fel Crystal everywhere players can clear cot or bot within one hour in worst case scenario but this dungeon takes 2 hour with 425+ grp

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-10-2021, 08:27:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I quit doing this event overall , everytime I join with rdf low people come up and barely can keep up with all the damage and stay dead because of the low gear and hp..either nerf it or just make the quest like 1/1/1 ,doing 2 suramar with a group that barely does 10k dps overall with buffs its just cancer and a waste of time for me.

Last edited by ryangg on 05-10-2021, 08:27:30; edited 1 time in total
2 0

palladyn12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 06:49)

Post Posted: 05-10-2021, 22:31:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

that's exactly how difficult it is, the more so that only 430 sets can be bought for tokens,so why should people walk with a set of at least 435 so that the vogula can do the trick
0 0

Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 06-10-2021, 11:29:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have two questions about the last boss in Arcway:

(a) Am I supposed to dodge the Mana Sting in any way and how? Because I tried the usual tactic of positioning the tank between me and the Nether Ray and still my mana resets to zero.

(b) A new thing that I noticed the last week is that the Controlled Chaos ticks heal the boss for 30% of his health each if he is in the explosion area (see here), is this intentional? If it is, it isn't mentioned in the original post, and it seems like a bad idea since most pugs will overlook the idea of "baiting" the explosion on the edge of the room, resulting most of the time in an overly long encounter.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 06-10-2021, 21:02:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

xilliden wrote:
Suramar Catacombs its too hard compared to cos and bot and we have to do it twice makes it real pain pls make Echo of Elisande to not pop up during bosses
pls nerf this dungeon or spawn Fel Crystal everywhere players can clear cot or bot within one hour in worst case scenario but this dungeon takes 2 hour with 425+ grp

You can go straight to the Withered Covenant and kill it in order to stop it from summoning Elisande for the rest of the dungeon.

We are working on implementing some of the changes that were suggested in this topic + adding new mechanics that should make running this dungeon smoother.

The weekly quest will require one completion of each dungeon (4 in total) after Endless Halls gets released. (probably next Monday)

ryangg wrote:
I quit doing this event overall , everytime I join with rdf low people come up and barely can keep up with all the damage and stay dead because of the low gear and hp..either nerf it or just make the quest like 1/1/1 ,doing 2 suramar with a group that barely does 10k dps overall with buffs its just cancer and a waste of time for me.

That's not really a problem for this topic, you'll find bad players in every game. If you want to have fun playing wow, then, play with friends / guildmates.

palladyn12 wrote:
that's exactly how difficult it is, the more so that only 430 sets can be bought for tokens,so why should people walk with a set of at least 435 so that the vogula can do the trick

You can literally one shot creatures in these dungeons if you pick the buffs around you and complete certain phases in encounters - you don't need gear, you need to learn playing this game. If heroic is too hard for your skill level, you can go do normal or world quests, etc.

Midius wrote:
I have two questions about the last boss in Arcway:

(a) Am I supposed to dodge the Mana Sting in any way and how? Because I tried the usual tactic of positioning the tank between me and the Nether Ray and still my mana resets to zero.

(b) A new thing that I noticed the last week is that the Controlled Chaos ticks heal the boss for 30% of his health each if he is in the explosion area (see here), is this intentional? If it is, it isn't mentioned in the original post, and it seems like a bad idea since most pugs will overlook the idea of "baiting" the explosion on the edge of the room, resulting most of the time in an overly long encounter.

The longer the Nether Ray stays alive, the more mana you loose. You can walk into the Essence of Night dropped by the purple orbs to gain a 30% damage increase + mana regen buff.

The Controlled Chaos should not summon Solar Collapse or heal units, that's a bug, we are currently looking for what's causing it.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 11-10-2021, 09:09:45 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Patch 8.3.0 Changelog

• Scrubber 500R only heals Withered Fiends, also, both have a chance to drop azerite energy now.

• Nether Ray appears only twice instead of 3 times now.

• Ashran Prowess now lasts 60 seconds. (was 25)

• Various drop chances, amounts and groups related to containers have been slightly adjusted.

• Damage and Health of creatures have been increased by 25%. (Note: as we progress through the season, the event is likely to increase in difficulty a bit more)

• Normal dungeons now require a minimum item level of 390. (was 355)

• Heroic dungeons now require a minimum item level of 415. (was 370)

• Sands of Time now has 6% chance to drop on Heroic. (was 5)

• Echo of Power, a new item, has been introduced - it is used to buy BFA gear from vendors.

• Echo of Reality is now used exclusively for epic cosmetics / mounts.

• Echo of Time amount from daily quests / heroic caches has been increased from 3 to 4.

• Satchel of Infinite Mysteries now also drops Coalescing Visions x800, Corrupted Mementos x800.

• Benthic Tokens (385) are no longer contained in treasures, they have been replaced with Black Empire Tokens (410-415).

• Magical Ogre Idol, Carved Ogre Idol now have a chance to drop from Bastion of Twilight Caches.

• Heritage of the Shu'halo no longer requires the completion of the war campaign.

• Fixed an issue where Withered Fiends could not be summoned by the mini boss in Suramar Catacombs.

• Nether Ray: Damage dealt increased by 30%. Damage taken increased by 50%. (During Corporeality)

• Grand Astromancer Zemo: Damage dealt increased by 60%. Damage taken increased by 100%. (During Corporeality)

• The ilvl of gear sold by this vendor has been increased from 430 to 460.

• Melanie Fray now sells: Ensemble: Chronoscryer's Finery, Ensemble: Riftscarred Vestments, Ensemble: Epoch Sentinel's Mail, Ensemble: Timewarden's Plate (10x Echo of Reality).

• Melanie Fray now sells: Lucid Nightmare (30x Echo of Reality), Stormcrow (40x Echo of Reality).

• Daily and Weekly quests are now shareable.

• The amount of Suramar Catacombs completions required for weekly quests has been reduced to 1. (Note: Endless Halls will soon join the objectives)

• Normal: Eternal Traveler now rewards: 400x Titan Residuum (was 4k), 4x Echo of Power, 200x Echoes of Ny'alotha

• Heroic: Eternal Traveler now rewards: 800x Titan Residuum (was 8k), 8x Echo of Power, 200x Echoes of Ny'alotha

• Daily Time Chests now reward: 50x War Resources (was 50-70), 200x Azerite (was 200-400), 8x Prismatic Manapearl (was 3-5), 50x Corrupted Mementos, 200x Gold (was 100-300).

• Normal Dungeon runs now reward 60x Echoes of Ny'alotha.

• Heroic Dungeon runs now reward 120x Echoes of Ny'alotha.

None of the event related currencies / items were reset.

You must delete the cache folder, after the new season goes live, in order to see all these changes.

Last edited by Power on 13-10-2021, 16:46:21; edited 3 times in total
2 0

Wakey

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-10-2021 12:38)

Post Posted: 15-10-2021, 21:49:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/wakey
Character name: Wakey
Bug description: [Rescue Mission] Quest
Proof: I am unable to show you a lot of proof. The problem that i am having is that 2nd week now, since 8.3.7, that one single weekly quest is not available to me despite deleting cache multiple times. It is not visible above the npc, and i can't talk to the npc to receive this quest.
I can confirm that i was able to do this quest prior to 8.3 and i can confirm that other members of my party were able to get the quest and complete it while i was not during 8.3. The quest is not available in my quest log in the "epic" section.

Much Love,
W

0 0

Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-10-2021, 14:18:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Power, shouldn't the chests also give rep tokens for the new factions (Uldum Accord and Rajani)?

And a suggestion.. would it be possible to make the Echos of Time account bound? I have like 300 sitting on my main, and there are a lot of mogs i'd like to buy on my alts.

0 0

ayoubsetif

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 18:26)

Post Posted: 18-10-2021, 20:47:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Or better can we buy rep token with echos of Time and send them to alts i Have a bunch of these echos and cant do nothing with them (including the new reps)

0 0

Mordocc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 21:47)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-10-2021, 21:27:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

they could add a buff that makes you immune to any damage like the paladin with a duration of 15 seconds.

could implement a debuff like in the views that forces you to move.

could implement a buff that allows the player to fly with a time duration of 25 seconds.

they could add mini traps that cause stun.

increase the reward of hidden chests or increase the daily limit from one to two.

or more complicated because it's interesting to enable a new event search npc as we have in n'zoth's visions, I know this would be complicated but it would be nice to have a new talent tree. Of course I could help by talking about every talent I would have.

example: 1 tree +1% all damage per dead aberation

among several others.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 22-10-2021, 13:07:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

• Rescue Mission has been turned into a daily quest for both factions and now requires 12 (was 20) captives to be rescued.

• WANTED: Withered Covenant has been added to the daily quests pool.

• Honorbound / 7th Legion representatives have been removed from the Ruins of Khintaset. LFR Vendors have taken their place in the tents.

• End of Dungeon caches now have a chance to drop Rajani Insignia / Uldum Accord Insignia.

• The daily satchel no longer contains currencies. Daily quests now reward random currencies such as Corrupted Mementos / Coalescing Visions / Honorbound Service Medal / 7th Legion Service Medal / War Resources.

Delete the cache folder in order to avoid client visual bugs caused by these new changes.

Wakey wrote:
WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/wakey
Character name: Wakey
Bug description: [Rescue Mission] Quest
Proof: I am unable to show you a lot of proof. The problem that i am having is that 2nd week now, since 8.3.7, that one single weekly quest is not available to me despite deleting cache multiple times. It is not visible above the npc, and i can't talk to the npc to receive this quest.
I can confirm that i was able to do this quest prior to 8.3 and i can confirm that other members of my party were able to get the quest and complete it while i was not during 8.3. The quest is not available in my quest log in the "epic" section.

Much Love,
W

This should no longer be an issue, that quest may now appear as a daily quest for everyone from time to time.

Royd wrote:
Power, shouldn't the chests also give rep tokens for the new factions (Uldum Accord and Rajani)?

And a suggestion.. would it be possible to make the Echos of Time account bound? I have like 300 sitting on my main, and there are a lot of mogs i'd like to buy on my alts.

ayoubsetif wrote:
Or better can we buy rep token with echos of Time and send them to alts i Have a bunch of these echos and cant do nothing with them (including the new reps)

The new reputation tokens were added as a random drop from the caches. We will not make Echoes of Time account wide.

Mordocc wrote:
they could add a buff that makes you immune to any damage like the paladin with a duration of 15 seconds.

could implement a debuff like in the views that forces you to move.

could implement a buff that allows the player to fly with a time duration of 25 seconds.

they could add mini traps that cause stun.

increase the reward of hidden chests or increase the daily limit from one to two.

or more complicated because it's interesting to enable a new event search npc as we have in n'zoth's visions, I know this would be complicated but it would be nice to have a new talent tree. Of course I could help by talking about every talent I would have.

example: 1 tree +1% all damage per dead aberation

among several others.

We won't have time for any major changes to the event but we'll continue to do other tweaks during the season.

2 0

Mordocc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 21:47)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-10-2021, 22:36:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thanks for at least analyzing.
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 25-10-2021, 16:37:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

• Time Paradox now deals 45% (was 30) of Max Health as arcane damage.

• Bristling Power now gives 5% (was 10) increase per stack.

• Time Shift now gives 2% (was 10) increased haste and 5% (was 10) increased movement speed.

• Time Stop is now casted 60 seconds after the instance has started, then it repeats each time a guardian dies.

• Guardians of Time are now frozen, after every Time Stop, one of the four guardians becomes active.

Last edited by Power on 25-10-2021, 16:38:24; edited 1 time in total
2 2

Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-10-2021, 19:36:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have a suggestion about the loot/drop system of the event..

Would it be possible to remove all loot from the reward chest and the daily satchel and just give a random amount of [Echoes of Time] and add all the rewards (black empire gear, rep tokens, potions, hammers, gems, etc.) to an npc so we can buy them? And additionally, remove the other currencies and scale a price for all items in [Echoes of Time]?

I'm seriously drowning in echoes - and most of the random consumables are kinda useless, same as the black empire gear. Not to mention that it's like a bit absurd to have 3 custom currencies.

Last edited by Royd on 27-10-2021, 20:14:01; edited 2 times in total
1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 28 January 2022 10:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:29:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x