User
Pass
2FA

Custom Event: The Eternal Travelers | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message19649
Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-06-2021, 00:27:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First boss of BoT deals a ridiculous amount of shadow damage on melee attacks (which active mitigation is more or less useless against). Mythic difficulty.
Void Hunter or whatever the add's name is from the 2nd BoT boss needs some cast or indication when it will spawn the tornado. Suddenly finding yourself back to the bottom of the stars from chain knockbacks isn't fun. Also the shivarra as well as the large hellhounds before the 2nd boss have bad visual indictors on their abilities, they hit way beyond the visual radius (Burning Leg Sweep and Shivarra's explosion upon death).

Imo the minibosses in CoT should give much more % than they do now, you have no reason to do them, save for like Bwonsamdi bargain (but it's not really worth going for since you have to pull the lantern guys).

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 04-06-2021, 00:54:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Erudax wrote:
First boss of BoT deals a ridiculous amount of shadow damage on melee attacks (which active mitigation is more or less useless against). Mythic difficulty.
Void Hunter or whatever the add's name is from the 2nd BoT boss needs some cast or indication when it will spawn the tornado. Suddenly finding yourself back to the bottom of the stars from chain knockbacks isn't fun. Also the shivarra as well as the large hellhounds before the 2nd boss have bad visual indictors on their abilities, they hit way beyond the visual radius (Burning Leg Sweep and Shivarra's explosion upon death).

Imo the minibosses in CoT should give much more % than they do now, you have no reason to do them, save for like Bwonsamdi bargain (but it's not really worth going for since you have to pull the lantern guys).

Fixed everything, will be live at the next restart tomorrow.

Edit: There has been a restart but the fixes are still not live yet - will be applied at the next one.

Last edited by Power on 04-06-2021, 11:21:45; edited 1 time in total
0 0

AnatoliVD

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2022 17:34)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-06-2021, 23:24:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello can't you put on this Eternal Traveler event any easy quest am don't have more time to farm this dung 4 time for this quest ty.
0 0

xilliden

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2022 11:50)

Post Posted: 05-06-2021, 08:26:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This event is really fun and is far more better then warfronts (even torgest) but I have suggestion for rewards since you add some unobtainable transmog item like wod transmog weapon s witch are great and it would be greater if you add legion class mounts witch are unatinable now and it can save time for devs since they don't need to fix the quest you can also add the codex of xorath aka warlock green 🔥 and even artifact challenge main appearnce but that's too much I know for now this event is good but needs some change like lowering the amount of ecos for items to 3 (if that is possible) and adding something similar to mal (that ogre guy) to cot to Make it little bit better but that's ok ty for adding this awesome event .

And another thing😅 where are hidden chests exactly?

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 05-06-2021, 12:19:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AnatoliVD wrote:
Hello can't you put on this Eternal Traveler event any easy quest am don't have more time to farm this dung 4 time for this quest ty.

You have an entire week to do it, it takes more or less ~30 minutes to complete a dungeon. (like any other BFA dungeon)

xilliden wrote:
This event is really fun and is far more better then warfronts (even torgest) but I have suggestion for rewards since you add some unobtainable transmog item like wod transmog weapon s witch are great and it would be greater if you add legion class mounts witch are unatinable now and it can save time for devs since they don't need to fix the quest you can also add the codex of xorath aka warlock green �� and even artifact challenge main appearnce but that's too much I know for now this event is good but needs some change like lowering the amount of ecos for items to 3 (if that is possible) and adding something similar to mal (that ogre guy) to cot to Make it little bit better but that's ok ty for adding this awesome event .

And another thing�� where are hidden chests exactly?

We have thought about adding class mounts to the event in season 3 (8.2) or 4 (8.3).

*The questline & scenario for the warlock green fire are being re-scripted by another Dev, should be fixed soon.

You can choose which item to buy with echoes, for example, being able to buy 1x azerite piece with the exact powers you want per week is more than enough. There is no RNG for that, so it needs to stay balanced somehow, otherwise the game would be too easy.

Caverns of Time should take less time to be completed if you kill the mini bosses (they give a lot more % progress) but that fix will be live at the next restart. (probably Monday, it's unlikely that there will be a restart in this weekend)

Right now I'm focusing on finishing the other two instances (Moon Guard Stronghold & Endless Halls) - after that I'll try to add more daily and weekly quests that send you in these dungeons to complete certain objectives for more AP or consumables, etc.

The "hidden chests" are usually spawned behind or on top of things, you can't really see them at first sight - you have too look for them. They give 35 war resources. You can loot one per day from each instance.

0 0

Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 05-06-2021, 20:58:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: --
Character name: Royd
Bug description: Today i got a [Sands of Time] item and the quest started normally, but when i went to the npc to exchange it for the Socket/Tertiary-stat enhancement item, it didn't let me choose, and the quest completed without giving me any item. I opened a ticket and reported here, but i don't know what to do to get the item back.
Proof:

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 06-06-2021, 00:18:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dwynen wrote:
WoW Freakz link: --
Character name: Royd
Bug description: Today i got a [Sands of Time] item and the quest started normally, but when i went to the npc to exchange it for the Socket/Tertiary-stat enhancement item, it didn't let me choose, and the quest completed without giving me any item. I opened a ticket and reported here, but i don't know what to do to get the item back.
Proof:

It looks like everything went fine: https://imgur.com/a/fsayVTB

I tried to reproduce the issue and it always forces me to choose an item, we can't help you if you don't have any proof.

0 0

Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-06-2021, 00:27:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Power, i don't have any proof since i obviously couldn't know beforehand that was gonna happen in order to, i don't know, record a video of something, but if you check the server logs or the db you will see that i completed the quest and didn't get any item in my inventory. Please, i really want to ask you guys to review my case, cause this item is a very rare drop and i would really hate to see it wasted because of some bug. I opened a ticket right away and sent a message to Skye informing of what happened and i've been all day struggling for you guys to check on it -.
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 06-06-2021, 01:04:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dwynen wrote:
Power, i don't have any proof since i obviously couldn't know beforehand that was gonna happen in order to, i don't know, record a video of something, but if you check the server logs or the db you will see that i completed the quest and didn't get any item in my inventory. Please, i really want to ask you guys to review my case, cause this item is a very rare drop and i would really hate to see it wasted because of some bug. I opened a ticket right away and sent a message to Skye informing of what happened and i've been all day struggling for you guys to check on it -.

Sorry, currently we don't record logs for the custom items from the event. I don't see how it could bug that way, there haven't been other similar reports.

You could have taken a screenshot of the chat history when the quest was completed (showing the items that were granted or not). Without any proof it can also mean that you have used the item enchant already.

0 0

Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-06-2021, 01:09:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I took one, there u go, quest completed and no item.

Staff message (Power):

Solved.

0 0

Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-06-2021, 15:45:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for the help Power, and sorry for the trouble.

I would add, as a suggestion, that these enhancement item may be added to the reward npc for 5 Echoes like the rest of the stuff?

0 0

simple-explanation

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-07-2023 14:09)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 07-06-2021, 15:39:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tried BoT mythic after the lastest server restart.

Second boss reset midfight -

https://streamable.com/432m35

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 07-06-2021, 16:20:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dwynen wrote:
I would add, as a suggestion, that these enhancement item may be added to the reward npc for 5 Echoes like the rest of the stuff?

Sorry, the tertiary/socket upgrade items will remain as a special / "hard" to get reward.

simple-explanation wrote:
Tried BoT mythic after the lastest server restart.

Second boss reset midfight -

https://streamable.com/432m35

Are you sure it happens every time ? I think it's because you used Feign Death right when the Void Hunter appeared and it didn't have time to enter in combat with everyone - telling the boss to evade since it thought you wiped.

I'll try to fix that but it doesn't seem critical - it can still be completed until the next restart (probably tomorrow).

1 0

simple-explanation

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-07-2023 14:09)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 07-06-2021, 16:33:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I used Fiegn Death to remove the expel Shadows debuff, and the tank has aggro anyway.The behaviour in the recording is only the last of the tries. Previous attempts failed for example right after the void add teleported to the other side of the room., Or right after killing the second bird. I do not think Feign Death has anything to do with the bugg.

But I do think it has to do with the latest fix regarding the boss staying in the immune phase even when all players are dead -> "Fixed an issue where the second boss from bastion of twilight was not resetting while in purgatory phase." Now it seems it is resetting randomly between phases.

EDIT: also, I have successfully ran the instance at least 3 times last week, and never had an issue using Feign Death.

Last edited by simple-explanation on 07-06-2021, 18:22:37; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-06-2021, 23:17:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Power wrote:

Sorry, the tertiary/socket upgrade items will remain as a special / "hard" to get reward.

Ok - Just out of curiosity, what's the % chance of drop in the three difficults (N, H, M)?

Last edited by Dwynen on 08-06-2021, 23:18:37; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 28 January 2022 10:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 00:53:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x