User
Pass
2FA

Reviving PvP
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message14027
Scott

[Maniac]

(since 03-04-2023 21:32)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 14:49:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadowy wrote:
Scott wrote:
It's useless because you say so, so you decide for me what is good and what is wrong, interesting.
I actually check where my friends are when I decide to make a group, to see if I have enough, but that was a luxury -

So you invite them without telling them what are you doing. And even if u`re doing that, if that guy was doing some arenas, either being in arena already or not, he would be in a group and you would get the message that he is already in party.
Such a useless and fail post.

Well that's the point, I invite him because he is doing nothing in stormwind and I get the message that he is in a party, also if I whisper him he can't reply to me because he is to busy killing people in arena an I will get a reply after 10-15 mins when arena ends.
I think your brain is useless because you can't think of other consequences this non-blizzlike change makes.

Last edited by Scott on 22-07-2016, 15:53:24; edited 1 time in total
0 0

NoNameGlad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2019 18:02)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 15:27:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Honeydew2000 wrote:
I would like to bring back the arena spectate cause it was perfect for guilds to do pvp events and it was pretty fun to watch some arenas when I was bored.

It can do that for challenges ? I think that having arena spectate for challenges would be ok, right ? @shocker

Scott wrote:
I think your brain is useless because you can't think of other consequences thin non-blizzlike change makes.

I'm so sorry to dissapoint but it's blizz-like this so you can go cry over your mom.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 16:26:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please stop posting if you don't have anything useful to say Scott, this is your last warning, you're trashing the topic.

We could enable arena spectate for skirmish matches, would it help? If not quite, then no reason to spend time scripting it that way

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Turbokill1337

[NoFriendsNoParty]

(since 11-07-2021 15:46)

Votes: 63

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 16:52:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if arena spectate was removed only because if someone is scared of being dodged/sniped that is stupid because you can dodge a team after facing them one time which is useless, spectate is a fun tool to kill elwynn forest boredom, if this was a very big pvp server it would make sense, but now we never know when high teams que 2s so other high teams know when to que, so i say enable arena spectate.

drthbe5rt6jertjerthergvtbbreterr55byrtbyrt
1 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 17:30:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Turbokill1337 wrote:
but now we never know when high teams que 2s so other high teams know when to que, so i say enable arena spectate.

Also @Amnez,just to point out that the rewards you mentioned for all players (mounts,transmogs) should be in a specific transmog vendor,not in the end of the season ofc,cuz that will be totally pointless xD.

Shocker should also look for PvP GMs so they can start making PvP "EVENTS" and when i say events,that should be anything with pvp,but no 3v3.Tournaments with serious rewards such as ingame $ ,seasonal titles and gladiator mounts should be only @3v3 bracket.

As start for 3v3 improvement,a transmog vendor should be great in my opinion(being unique ofc and allowing to transmog into other armors) i could actually help with making this vendor(ids/rating req. for each item,etc)

Nerfing 2v2 bracket could also help with something(ex.less conquest points @wins from 2v2 and more from 3v3),perhaps rewarding people with some chests that contain honor/gold like on retail @skirmishes could also help for 3v3.

Before you say that this is way too much,think of that we have two choices,leave pvp completely dead like it is right now or do something so it can grow up again.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8

Last edited by Hawtydaboss on 22-07-2016, 17:40:12; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Shadowy

[Creep]

(since 02-09-2017 16:49)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 17:31:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Turbokill1337 wrote:
if arena spectate was removed only because if someone is scared of being dodged/sniped that is stupid because you can dodge a team after facing them one time which is useless, spectate is a fun tool to kill elwynn forest boredom, if this was a very big pvp server it would make sense, but now we never know when high teams que 2s so other high teams know when to que, so i say enable arena spectate.

That's only 50% true, you forget about the part when someone high is queing and no1 ques because they don't want to que vs that team because they see them at arena spectate. And without arena spectate, lets say you que into a high rated team, after first match you know they are queing but if you stop queing, you won't know if that's the only high rated team or not queing at that time.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 17:42:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadowy wrote:
Turbokill1337 wrote:

That's only 50% true, you forget about the part when someone high is queing and no1 ques because they don't want to que vs that team because they see them at arena spectate. And without arena spectate, lets say you que into a high rated team, after first match you know they are queing but if you stop queing, you won't know if that's the only high rated team or not queing at that time.

You're totally right mate,but we all voted for "yes" and actually made a mistake with that.Your sayings are right only if there were a lot of teams queing,but apparently there are no high teams and they don't queue,because they don't know if any other high teams are currently queueing.. :\

0 0

Shadowy

[Creep]

(since 02-09-2017 16:49)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 17:58:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:

You're totally right mate,but we all voted for "yes" and actually made a mistake with that.Your sayings are right only if there were a lot of teams queing,but apparently there are no high teams and they don't queue,because they don't know if any other high teams are currently queueing.. :\

From my PoV it's not a mistake. Why would i play only when someone else is queing? I miss those times when you ask your partner to login, make a party and que because you want to play, not because X or Y is in que.

0 0

Turbokill1337

[NoFriendsNoParty]

(since 11-07-2021 15:46)

Votes: 63

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 18:42:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadowy wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:

From my PoV it's not a mistake. Why would i play only when someone else is queing? I miss those times when you ask your partner to login, make a party and que because you want to play, not because X or Y is in que.

we have to snipe because high teams are rare

drthbe5rt6jertjerthergvtbbreterr55byrtbyrt
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 18:58:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Turbokill1337 wrote:
Shadowy wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:

we have to snipe because high teams are rare

i agree here, the pvp here is almost dead, even those "high rated" teams now are made of players that back in time(@cataclysm) couldn`t reach ~2kish. If removing the spectate isn`t a solution, then we(the very few playerbase that still plays arenas, i`m not included tho) have to find a solution for bringing players to play here and to make the players that are here que. It`s sad to see that almost all the good players from cataclysm/early mop are gone now. Yesterday i was shuffling the pvp ladder and the only thing i could see are no-namers and very few good players like turbo/bossutai/rahun etc. It`s sad that there is no competition here.

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 19:11:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll say this 5th or 6th time, i don't even know anymore. I did not start this topic because of dodging, i started it mainly because NPC just makes players lazy! I would log and see so many players just targeting arena npc waiting for some high rated match to pop so they could spectate and once inside i would check .spectators and see like couple of good players = potential teams. Idea was to remove npc so people could have no clue whats going on in 2s/3s ( teams in queue announcement for 3s is perfect, all that we need) and eventually they would que out of boredom or for cap without knowing who are they going to face. Maybe im wrong, maybe im not but we should give it some more time, lets work on some other suggestions meanwhile. You won't die without arena spectate for couple of days... pretty sure blizzard players were doing just fine all these years without spectate.

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 20:02:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
I'll say this 5th or 6th time, i don't even know anymore. I did not start this topic because of dodging, i started it mainly because NPC just makes players lazy! I would log and see so many players just targeting arena npc waiting for some high rated match to pop so they could spectate and once inside i would check .spectators and see like couple of good players = potential teams. Idea was to remove npc so people could have no clue whats going on in 2s/3s ( teams in queue announcement for 3s is perfect, all that we need) and eventually they would que out of boredom or for cap without knowing who are they going to face. Maybe im wrong, maybe im not but we should give it some more time, lets work on some other suggestions meanwhile. You won't die without arena spectate for couple of days... pretty sure blizzard players were doing just fine all these years without spectate.

hehe, you don`t have time to get bored there xD. i miss that i can`t play anymore

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 20:22:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok,what about you add the npc and make it so it shows only mmr of the teams currently playing without allowing people to spectate?That will satisfy all sides i guess?Cuz that's the only negative thing i see in removing the spectate npc.

2 0

Encage

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-02-2018 01:18)

Votes: 69

Encage86 
Post Posted: 23-07-2016, 03:02:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In my opinion, the removal of arena spectate is a very bad idea because players can abuse of wintrade, exploits..and you can dodge aswell even without arena spectate in so many other ways. This is a disadvantage for guild events with donation prizes because you can't organize events anymore.
0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 23-07-2016, 03:41:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fight wintrade with GM's , what do you think other servers without CUSTOM NPCS do to fight wintrade ?

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 19 October 2016 20:13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:48:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x