User
Pass
2FA

Reviving PvP
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message14227
Kyrax
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-11-2017 01:14)

Votes: 154

Post Posted: 20-07-2016, 12:08:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That was a joke ... anyway this disadvantage PVE players ."Don't bring suggestions that will reward only some players,we need something for all of us, not only for some players. " It would be an idea to give a https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=90818&&misty-satchel-of-exotic-mysteries for each win in 3s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pamGqyxnohE
0 2

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 20-07-2016, 14:26:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

raven3 wrote:
Honestly... IMO the only way to stimulate pvp is with rating requirements for pvp items.
That's why the malevolent season was so great.
People played their *** of to get to 2k and 2.2k for the shoulders and head pieces.
And people played 3v3 to get the t2 weapon.
Now anyone can get full gear by grinding 1800-2000 conq a week.
I know it's a little to late now but I would bet anything that if let's say the prideful shoulders would have required 2k at 3v3 and the head piece 1.9k ... right now there would have been like at least 4-5 teams quewing...

Back in end of Cataclysm i gave this suggestion to make pvp items req. rating and as far as i remember Zohlomg lately said that they will make it to req. rating,but nothing happened with this.(might be wrong)

However,adding rating req. to each piece would be really good in my opinion...Blizzard made gearing really easy since Cataclysm came out and they started making all these features in the game that make players so comfortable,i mean let's face it...even leveling is not the same as it used to be.So you should really think of putting a requirement to the pvp sets.

What i think right now is that 2v2 bracket is way too overplayed and people don't really have to fight for something that serious except some kind of "fame"...being at the top of the bracket,but i still doubt it matters something.The other reason why people play 2v2 is that it contains only 2 players to be played and not 3,so it's easier to just find sm1 and queue 2v2 so you can make your weekly cap.So,3v3 is the "real deal" bracket,why don't you completely promote it?Add 3v3 req. for items(not like 2k ofc,but why not like it used to be on older expansions?2200-shoulders,perhaps 2k,1950 head,1650 chest,1550 legs,gloves free,etc...It's not like 2v2 is also that populated with high rated teams,it's more like people queue to cap and the ones that go for serious rating que into them,beat them and move forward and lately they accidently play vs equal mmr team or snipe someone or get sniped.3v3 is the most serious bracket with the best rewards and the most intense games as well.Just nerf 2v2 and see how people will start playing 3v3 way more.If you put the requirement for items,pvp oriented players will have to choose between playing with honor gear or queue for 3v3.

If you really decide to promote 3v3,the ideas will come from everyone for sure...

Shadowy wrote:
we said transmog vendor, not donated mounts or custom items. but what can i expect from a guy who has nothing to do with arenas.

Shadowy wrote:
It was way better than what we have atm. The only problem was the mmr system which had a small broken part which got fixed and that's why you don't see people at 2.5k rating anymore in 2s. Anyway, it's still better to work your *** to "Any random could make 2.8k+ rating" rather than do 10 games each week and sit at 1.5k max because you don't need more rating to get full gear.

Kyrax wrote:
That was a joke ... anyway this disadvantage PVE players ."Don't bring suggestions that will reward only some players,we need something for all of us, not only for some players. " It would be an idea to give a https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=90818&&misty-satchel-of-exotic-mysteries for each win in 3s.

You slay your dragons each week and that's it,thats PvE,you got dungeons like we have battlegrounds,i don't know why you're even posting here since i totally doubt you will ever queue for 3v3 or 2v2 for something else than capping your character eventually?

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
2 1

Blasphemy

[Creep]

(since 25-03-2018 17:42)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 20-07-2016, 18:23:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

-1 for this post.
I rly liked arena spectate.
It has benefits and disadvantages. But my opinion , should be on , but decision has been made, anyway.

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 21-07-2016, 01:05:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The removing of the spectate it's a big +. I proposed it back on malevo, but it was rejected. In my opinion arena spec it's a crap, no benefits for the server. As a method to stimulate 3s que, it couls be rate requirement transmog vendor+ the rate req for buying the gear(not much, let s say the highest at 2k rate, in this way all the players who wants to play in the current season gear are obliged to que for 3s. Anyway i agree with mental/freak.
cheers

0 0

MorphinG

[Maniac]

(since 21-05-2022 22:47)

Votes: 92

Post Posted: 21-07-2016, 22:36:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
In my opinion arena spec it's a crap, no benefits for the server.

I see no harm in keeping arena spectate npc. Sadly, i see no improvement after it was removed, i meet the same players in arenas. In soloq there are the same amount of players all day (5-15 dps, 2-3 healers).
I Dont mind we cant spectate anymore as long as we have instant queues, but we dont. Its the same.

With or without it, 3v3 needs to be promoted anyway. People have no reason to play 3v3 except for fame / titles, and casual / medium skilled players know they have no chance to beat the top players. And since you can complete the 30 vote points quest at soloq now, nobody plays 3v3 anymore, except ~ 10 players who want titles.

Its too late now for rating requirement for gear, but adding a transmog vendor / enchants / epic gems vendor (maybe weapon enchants with different colors too) would please any pvp player who has limited time to play, no gold, vote points etc. These items should require 3v3 rating only.

Also, 3v3 vote points quest shouldnt work with 3v3soloq wins because of many reasons, mainly because very bad players.

1 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 21-07-2016, 22:58:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@morphig you can easely dodge with arena spectate, and anyone can easely que against you with anticombo

0 0

geneu02

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-04-2020 15:08)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 00:55:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can easyly dodge with your own friend list...that`s not an excuse.The worst part is that you guys canceled a big part of guild pvp events, and not to mention that you *** our mmr by risking to engage an 1k lower mmr team and destroy an entire day of work. That mob was the mascot of the server...like the liberty statue...a symbol of freedom and dedication for pvp players (a bit dumb...the model i mean but whatever....) Enlight the fire in our hearts, the desire for blood and vengeance, give us the gladiator motivation! GIVE US OUR ARENA SPECTATE BACK! Freakz e baza!
0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 09:05:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
@morphig you can easely dodge with arena spectate, and anyone can easely que against you with anticombo

That's exactly why i voted for "Yes" mate ,but now i kinda have to play whole day to actually face some high teams close or at my mmr,the queues at high rating are even worse since people here got used to queeue when they see equal or close mmr team playing...I guess the only solution now is to promote 3v3,but when i say promote,really promote it with some great stuff (above were mentioned really sick stuff),a lot of ppl will go crazy @weapon enchant transmog mainly and transmog items,the bc/lk/cata glad mounts swap every seaason is also good,if you swap the current with cataclysm ones,ppl might start going for them once again,but as huge promotion i think the wep enchant and the transmog (Plate>cloth) would be the best since everyone can benefit from them(most of ppl don't even try to go for wyrms and drakes since they know they cannot obtain them).

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
3 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 11:56:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To make this "fix" complete, you will no longer be able to see players in arenas with /who or friends list after next restart, those will now show last/home zone of the player. Any other ways to see player's zone and dodge him?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 12:02:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
To make this "fix" complete, you will no longer be able to see players in arenas with /who or friends list after next restart, those will now show last/home zone of the player. Any other ways to see player's zone and dodge him?

that's cool. Good job! the next step should be promoting the 3s more, by rewarding both low rate players and high rate players.(transmogs/mounts for both should be fine in my opinion)

1 0

Scott

[Maniac]

(since 03-04-2023 21:32)

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 12:42:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:

What about legit friends? I want to know where they are because maybe I want to do a party for RDF and I invite him or whisper him because I see he is in stormwind doing nothing but he is doing arenas...

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 12:45:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Scott wrote:
Shocker wrote:

What about legit friends? I want to know where they are because maybe I want to do a party for RDF and I invite him or whisper him because I see he is in stormwind doing nothing but he is doing arenas...
You will whisper him and he'll reply to you "DND ARENA", please stop it with random useless situations like the ones you said

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Honeydew2000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-07-2019 21:51)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 12:47:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would like to bring back the arena spectate cause it was perfect for guilds to do pvp events and it was pretty fun to watch some arenas when I was bored.
0 0

Scott

[Maniac]

(since 03-04-2023 21:32)

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 12:57:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Shocker wrote:

You will whisper him and he'll reply to you "DND ARENA", please stop it with random useless situations like the ones you said

It's useless because you say so, so you decide for me what is good and what is wrong, interesting.
I actually check where my friends are when I decide to make a group, to see if I have enough, but that was a luxury -

0 0

Shadowy

[Creep]

(since 02-09-2017 16:49)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 22-07-2016, 14:23:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Scott wrote:
It's useless because you say so, so you decide for me what is good and what is wrong, interesting.
I actually check where my friends are when I decide to make a group, to see if I have enough, but that was a luxury -

So you invite them without telling them what are you doing. And even if u`re doing that, if that guy was doing some arenas, either being in arena already or not, he would be in a group and you would get the message that he is already in party.
Such a useless and fail post.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 19 October 2016 20:13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 18:34:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x