User
Pass
2FA

Here is a Funny Story for all.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message11166
Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 11:21:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hope you guys will be able to play as soon as possible !

Meanwhile... check this out

http://i.imgur.com/RTVup.jpg

just by typing "wow" on google you get first result "wow freakz"

this server kinda rocks -

League of Legends Player
0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2013 07:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 11:36:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="nynaeve"]
unwar wrote:
Repentance wrote:
Skel wrote:
Repentance wrote:
It is funny how naive you are. To think that other people think in the same way as you do.

You are stupid for not seeing the logic above.

No man ...you dont get that ,all thing ab Molten are put in wrong why (they make money on what!?)...1 thing - why i should give 100$ + for items on some shity private (molten) ..when i can go for same money to play Retail!?
I cannot play there HC raids...pff sucks.
Suporrting server by donating ( logic )is thing that all should do if they can ... Support Freakz yes ..if you can whit 1$ you go support. we need to support if we want to play simple.
(you dont need support server to get item ..that sucks) ..

Well their wotlk is ok, they have whole content. But their cata stinks

I played for 1 year on Molten( biggiest fraud outhere ) and their Wotlk -sucks -*No HC....famous bug on Deathbringer chest (njinja paradize) , they need 2 years to script LK, Toc5 ...etc .
No more speaking of Molten ......Go Freakz.

0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2012 13:15)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 12:11:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="unwar"]
nynaeve wrote:
unwar wrote:
Repentance wrote:
Skel wrote:
Repentance wrote:
It is funny how naive you are. To think that other people think in the same way as you do.

You are stupid for not seeing the logic above.

No man ...you dont get that ,all thing ab Molten are put in wrong why (they make money on what!?)...1 thing - why i should give 100$ + for items on some shity private (molten) ..when i can go for same money to play Retail!?
I cannot play there HC raids...pff sucks.
Suporrting server by donating ( logic )is thing that all should do if they can ... Support Freakz yes ..if you can whit 1$ you go support. we need to support if we want to play simple.
(you dont need support server to get item ..that sucks) ..

Well their wotlk is ok, they have whole content. But their cata stinks

I played for 1 year on Molten( biggiest fraud outhere ) and their Wotlk -sucks -*No HC....famous bug on Deathbringer chest (njinja paradize) , they need 2 years to script LK, Toc5 ...etc .
No more speaking of Molten ......Go Freakz.

They have all HC raids now on wotlk

0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-04-2012, 12:14:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i liked molten's wotlk for the most part. mmr bug was annoying, but i never cared about the heroics, and i was a a heavy donor. as are many ppl, the 100$ or so that ppl may spend dont reli matter. molten isnt wrong for doing things that way, they are just capitalizing.

myself personally, i don't play retail, why? because i would get sucked in again and i like having a life lmao. but on molten i had 3 shadowmournes, all my classes had at least trinkets. and a few other things here and there [like my rogue with lk hc daggers]. i didnt donate cuz i couldnt get them, i donated cuz even if they were available im too lazy to try to find a good pve guild and earn them. i got lucky when i found crysis and they recognized my ability, cuz im willing to pve, i dont care much for it but i enjoyt he company. i don't care about scripted or unscripted bosses, i don't care about items, my 3 fav things in wow.. pvp, helping ppl, hanging out with ppl. and i can do all 3 in crysis, all i have to do in return is raid when they need me - im game.

as for molten vs freakz. i played molten for give or take 2 years. molten's wotlk was good enough for me as a pvper so i stayed. however, i like freakz much better. i was a lil hesitant to move here when crysis decided we're all coming here, due to the difficult website, lack of english areas, etc. but im glad i did, freakz is a hella lot better. i'd put it on par with molten's wotlk realms as far as enjoyment goes. the ONLY thing i miss about molten, is the population.

0 0

CelticFrost

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2014 14:16)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 15-04-2012, 06:17:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh... where should i start... as always, the thread degenerated into, whatever... a comparison between servers.

But this is different, this is my testimony,
and this is the story of a group of friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I have played in many, many servers, i don't remember all of them, but i do remember the last ones: Onyxia - Terragolfa - Molten - Eternal - Redemption - Monster. Some of them were good, some of them... well, better to forget.

In the begining, jumping from a server to another wasn't really a big deal. I never had a sense of belonging until a few years ago, that was the time when my actual guild found me, and since then i had the best experiences playing this game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another server, and it was the golden age of Wrath of the Lich King. In this previous server, we growth as a community, and we achieved many things, and it was good.

But things don't last forever, we reached our limits. Heroic modes were locked, heroic gear was only for donators. A year without new scripted content. We were stucked, and we had to do something about it. Yes, we needed new challenges, and Cataclysm was the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, we decided to try our luck and check the new Cata server in town. This server promoted itself as a fully "scripted" server, with a lot of cool stuff, it looked great.

But it didn't went as good as we expected. As many others "so called" Cata servers, it was just a plain and empty patch: no scripted content at all, and the few attempts of coding were really sad. Bugs everywhere, raids, arenas, bgs, spells, skills... everything bugged, broken, or missing.

We had a really bad time there, many players left the guild, i can't blame them. Some others were strong as rocks, and priorized the friendship, and inspired me to continue even if i was already feeling defeated. But to be honest, the guild was starting to die. It was the end of the road, a big community, years of rich history... at least we died for our beliefs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When all seemed lost, a long time lost guildie came back with shocking news. He had been playing from time to time on a romanian server with ICC content scripted: Lich King was there, all heroic modes available, and many other great things. But the best part was... they were releasing Cataclysm the next week! and they already had been developing it before the launch. Honestly, it was too good to be true... but maybe?... there was a little spark to hold on.

With nothing left to loose, the first week of the launch i was already there with a small group of "testers". We chose different classes and we started to level up, luckily the high XP rate was friendly with our task.

And suddenly, hhmm... wait a moment.... what is it? all the spells and skills are working fine? (really?) wtf! the mobs on the world map are actually casting spells?! and look, here are more quests then what i've ever seen in all my past private servers together!

It took us only a couple of days to recognize the great work done so far. If that was just the begining, then... omg, i couldn't wait to tell my guildies about this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We quickly moved all the remaining players that survived the erosion of the last server to Freakz. We were hurted and wounded, but we had hope again. Life is a circle i can say, the guild looked like 2 years ago, we lost a big portion of players and now we were a small group again, maybe 25 players with luck... (25 down from 200 -).

On our guild we have players from many different countries, we don't have majority of players from a particular origin, we just use english as an universal language. The thing is, this server is romanian, and many of our players don't catch a single word.

However, most romanians i met were respectful and kind enough to conversate in english. I even had luck to recruit some excellent romanian players who saw potential on our guild. That's because we didn't lost a moment, we started to rush into dungeons and bosses as soon as they got scripted, while most players were only interested in PvP. That certainly helped us a lot, and many more players became interested to join our ranks.

The history continues till today, but i think you already know what happened next, after Genesis, came Evolution, and then Exodus, and we migrated to Exodus ofc.

The point in this chunk of text, is to show those interested to read it, why this server is so important for us.

So, just as a conclusion, i will stay here, and support this server on its darkest hour because:

1 - It is our home. When we had a bad time, and there was no other place to go, it opened its doors to us.

2 - I like to think that this server recognizes effort. You can achieve everthing you want, if you are persistant and cappable enough. There is no "locked" content: heroic mode raids are open for everyone (don't take it for granted, many other servers lock heroic modes, killing raid progression).

3 - All players get the same treatment. Romanian, foreigners, donators, non donators. Just as a little example: you don't have to queue 3 hours to login, or donate to avoid the queue (in my opinion, that is a covered way to coerce players to pay, i can't even call it donation since a donation is a selfless act, not a selling/buying operation).

4 - There is actual, progressive, serious, and periodical development. Yes, since i landed here last year on September, i have seen the work done. One update after another. Throne of the Tides, Halls of Origination, Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, Stonecore, and more coming. And actually, this is really hard to do, because scripts here are HAND MADE, it's not a copy paste of codes from an emulator forum.

5 - And i have personally met some GM's and it was always a good experience. GM's here are mature persons who mostly know what to do, how to handle situations with persons, and are always respectful and willing to help. Even when i had differences with a GM once, this person always behaved like a gentlemen, and never abused his position.

So, yes, even if tomorrow that server or the other would launch Dragonsoul, or Mists of Pandaria fully scripted, i still stay here, it may not be perfect but it's MY SERVER. I hope this long story may let other players know what kind of server you have the luck to play in.

Peace.

0 0

Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 15-04-2012, 08:40:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^
the only wall-of-text post i've ever read (except forum rules)

well done!

Since i landed here (about May 2010) i knew from the first day of gameplay this server will be the best (it was the only server with working Wintergrasp i've ever played)

But now i don't play WoW anymore (not because i don't like the server, but i have too manny irl problems and i had to stop playing WoW - too much wasted time)

One thing is sure: this server has a great future, only good words from me!

Oh yea and I'd love to see a 1x rates realm (when population will grow up) because i just love to pvp @ low lvl with brutal / wrathful gear and get crits like ~14k at lvl 70. Yes i did a 14k crit at lvl 70 with an arcane mage full brutal on Monster WoW, it was funny as hell to pvp with that gear!

League of Legends Player
0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2013 07:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 15-04-2012, 09:07:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i can't even call it donation since a donation is a selfless act, not a selling/buying operation).

Good point m8.
cheers.

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 15-04-2012, 09:27:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Celtic! Almost the same story goes for our guild too! We found home here, I'm planning never to leave, but stay here instead and cach up Ejusdem in PVE progress - We're getting closer and closer! -

0 0

Quadez

[EXILED Guild Master]

(since 09-05-2019 23:05)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 15-04-2012, 09:34:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

funny story gone wrong...

Zâmbește , mâine poate fi mai rãu !

0 0

Repentance

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2015 13:14)

Post Posted: 17-04-2012, 23:59:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Simple Game Theory will tell you that the "logical" way would be to not donate if there is no return.

Its all very well to say that people are going to donate even if there is no return. The truth, as I am sure all private server owners know, is that this is not the case.

0 0

Skel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2012 08:00)

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 02:27:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

unwar wrote:
i can't even call it donation since a donation is a selfless act, not a selling/buying operation).

Good point m8.
cheers.

Its a donation, and you get rewarded. NOT a trade operation, the items available aren't exclusive donor items. You can get everything through game.

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 13:48:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hahahahaha like it when u said to him " u mad bro " nice one dude

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

STARSTRiKE

[Retired Exodus GM]

(since 14-02-2022 15:34)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 14:52:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nynaeve wrote:

If they had that 2 years ago it would have been something special, if you wanna play on molten-wow you can expect heroic cataclysm raids by the time freakz will have Mists of Pandaria.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 18:04:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lamonna08 wrote:
hahahahaha like it when u said to him " u mad bro " nice one dude

0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2013 13:20)

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 20:43:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

STARSTRiKE wrote:
nynaeve wrote:

If they had that 2 years ago it would have been something special, if you wanna play on molten-wow you can expect heroic cataclysm raids by the time freakz will have Mists of Pandaria.

quite funny our staff always talks shit about other servers - saw another topic on molten-wow their staff member saying that AT and freakz are both good servers
trust me your not looking good in front of your community right now and with such posts. I dont think anyone is attacking u for 12 days on the internet, let alone a wow game server. We cant play and staff doesnt give any news and only talks shit about other servers, its looking unprofessional pls do some tickets and give updates better

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 01-10-2024, 11:59:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x