User
Pass
2FA

World PVP on / off
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30, 31, 32  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts

World PVP?
On
43%
 43%  [ 728 ]
Off
56%
 56%  [ 929 ]
Total Votes : 1657

Author Message95782
Amore

[Creep]

(since 31-07-2015 03:29)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 14:56:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

as we dont have the option to play on different realms with different pvp rules,we should just compromise,PVP OFF 1-89,PVP ON for all lvl 90's
3 2

koyda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2019 09:19)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:02:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amore wrote:
as we dont have the option to play on different realms with different pvp rules,we should just compromise,PVP OFF 1-89,PVP ON for all lvl 90's

Thats how it was.. thats what some ppl dont want.
Players that dont want to pvp cant be 89 forever.. thats not how it works.

How about rigth-click your portrait > Player vs Player > Enable.
Easy solution.. just needs implemention.

3 2

Drain

[fan nrultimate]

(since 30-04-2020 22:31)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:03:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

koyda wrote:
Drain wrote:
The point is my choice of being a PvP-er doesn't affect your PvE experience. So neither should your choice of being a PvE-er affect my experience in PvP.

I understand your point.. and respect it.
But you also realize the world pvp affects the PvE experience (Reputations, Questing, Achievements, etc)..
While pve wont affect in any means the pvp! You wont getting anything besides free low amount of honor points.. thats it. Ye it can be fun to go around kill unsuspected players, raid cities and camps.. except for the other guy that was minding his own business and now cant do anything about it for 30m or an hour.

Aliziea wrote:
Well since most of the PvE players complain about the World PvP ... it's not like the PvP players will come into your raid and kill you...just sayin'

Well.. its not like PvE players will run into a BG or an Arena demanding you dps them with rules, or role-playing and respecting the lore of Alliance vs Horde!

No you don't understand, if this was wotlk this wouldn't even have been for discussion unless world pvp would've created lag. You see world pvp as an excuse to bully pve players, I see world pvp as the purest form of pvp, the first one, the random encounter of the enemy while doing something else, and I also find it the most exciting. I don't use world pvp as an excuse to kill low levels, I embrace world pvp as pvp with a random component to it. I mean, at least give us the option to choose between having it on or off. heck, even the trailer for this god damn expansion is world pvp https://youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64:

3 2

koyda

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:13:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Drain wrote:
You see world pvp as an excuse to bully pve players,

I dont see it only as this, but its what eventually becomes.. I've seen it happen in Cata.
Im not saying that its what you do.. but how is the pure pvp a random rogue/hunter/[insert random class] appear on you, instagibs you, /spits on you and vanishes away?
Some will respect PvP as you see it.. the majority of others will abuse it and use it to bully players.

Drain wrote:
I mean, at least give us the option to choose between having it on or off.

Thats what i've been saying all along.. rigth-click portrait > Player vs Player > Enable.
Freakz just needs to make it work properly if it isnt yet.

3 1

Bralle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2021 10:12)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:17:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dear freakz players - As we all know, currently there is a big difference between ally players and horde players. Ally win easily 90% battlegrounds (I know that cuz i play H and A). I have seen many posts on this forum about how to motivate horde to play BG-s...what ever, if you join RBG finder, the situation is almost always like 40+ aliance and 0 horde.

Therefore , this solution is: ENABLE world PVP. Why? When ally begin with camping in pandaria zones and farming pve-geared horde players, horde players will probably try to get some PVP gear by battlegrounds. On that way, we will solve the problem with horde in battlegrounds. We will "force" them to get PVP gear.

I read here a lot of "we are currently farming reputations/dayli quests/proffessions" etc. You want to say that after 1-2 months no one will farm rep/daili/proofs??? We all have alts, this is fresh server and we all expect new players. And after 1 year we will still farm all this with our alts or new players.

So, enable world pvp, make fun in pandaria!

3 4

Aliziea

[2 Good 4 You]

(since 16-06-2017 19:44)

Votes: 108

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:36:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since the bgs are unbalanced and there are no arenas and you say "PLS NO WORLD PVP" i would like to see your arguments why is that so...i mean IT HAPPENS ON BLIZZARD (on the PvP servers WHICH ARE THE MOST POPULATED). You can't complain just because "this nerd came with full pvp gear and killed my priest when i tried to collect flowers and now i can't do that -" . You have to accept this and move on and that's all

1 3

Geel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2018 18:02)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:40:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm looking a bit further in to the expansion and the Timeless Isle will be very important zone for gearing and upgrading our characters, if PVP gets enabled for everyone there the forums will fill with complaints and rants from players that get ganked and camped.

Make it possible for players to Enable/Disable PvP themselves, untill then it's a no from me.
Don't force players that dislike PVP and are only here for the PVE content to do PVP.

3 1

koyda

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:42:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bralle wrote:
Therefore , this solution is: ENABLE world PVP. Why? When ally begin with camping in pandaria zones and farming pve-geared horde players, horde players will probably try to get some PVP gear by battlegrounds. On that way, we will solve the problem with horde in battlegrounds. We will "force" them to get PVP gear.

So your solution for Horde to win BG's is not to make them want to queue BG's.. is to force them to pvp so they decide to play BG's.
Legit.. good logic!

2 3

Aliziea

[2 Good 4 You]

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:45:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Geel wrote:
I'm looking a bit further in to the expansion and the Timeless Isle will be very important zone for gearing and upgrading our characters, if PVP gets enabled for everyone there the forums will fill with complaints and rants from players that get ganked and camped.

Make it possible for players to Enable/Disable PvP themselves, untill then it's a no from me.
Don't force players that dislike PVP and are only here for the PVE content to do PVP.

You know that Timeless Isle was a very popular place for World PvP on blizz right? most of the PvPers went there to farm Bloody Coins and stuff like that

0 2

Mariusboy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2020 19:53)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:48:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Off

1 1

che

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2019 22:13)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:48:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bralle wrote:

I've read really stupid things in my life but this one takes the retard cake

3 2

Gusgunis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-02-2016 20:33)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:49:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bralle wrote:
Dear freakz players - As we all know, currently there is a big difference between ally players and horde players. Ally win easily 90% battlegrounds (I know that cuz i play H and A). I have seen many posts on this forum about how to motivate horde to play BG-s...what ever, if you join RBG finder, the situation is almost always like 40+ aliance and 0 horde.

I read here a lot of "we are currently farming reputations/dayli quests/proffessions" etc. You want to say that after 1-2 months no one will farm rep/daili/proofs??? We all have alts, this is fresh server and we all expect new players. And after 1 year we will still farm all this with our alts or new players.

PVE content and PVP are both different sides. You cannot mix them because it suits your needs. And pvp in a pve server will not solve any problem. Will make it worst and suddenly you will see an empty server from pve players.
At the end, if someone forced to pvp in a pve content server why should bother? There are lots of x100+ pvp servers free of pve content.

2 1

Aliziea

[2 Good 4 You]

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:52:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gusgunis wrote:
Bralle wrote:

PVE content and PVP are both different sides. You cannot mix them because it suits your needs. And pvp in a pve server will not solve any problem. Will make it worst and suddenly you will see an empty server from pve players.
At the end, if someone forced to pvp in a pve content server why should bother? There are lots of x100+ pvp servers free of pve content.

Since when is freakz a STRICTLY PVE SERVER that it makes you saying "pvp in a pve server will not solve any problem." Just because it has PvE content DOSEN"T MEAN that they can't add PvP content since they did PvP events and stuff like that.

0 1

Geel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2018 18:02)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:55:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Aliziea wrote:
You know that Timeless Isle was a very popular place for World PvP on blizz right? most of the PvPers went there to farm Bloody Coins and stuff like that

I know it is and that's where the "fear" of enabling PVP for everyone starts, groups of PVP geared players slaughtering everyone and thing on their path and taking away the fun for the PVE players that just wanted to farm their coins/dailies/rares. Just let the player make the choice for himself to enable/disable PVP, at the moment the player can't enable/disable PVP for themself so put PVP off for everyone so everyone can enjoy the content (in some way)

2 1

Aliziea

[2 Good 4 You]

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 15:59:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Geel wrote:
Aliziea wrote:

I know it is and that's where the "fear" of enabling PVP for everyone starts, groups of PVP geared players slaughtering everyone and thing on their path and taking away the fun for the PVE players that just wanted to farm their coins/dailies/rares. Just let the player make the choice for himself to enable/disable PVP, at the moment the player can't enable/disable PVP for themself so put PVP off for everyone so everyone can enjoy the content (in some way)

You had no choice on blizzard especially on pvp servers when players used the Censer of Eternal Agony item to become hostile to all players... and since freakz wants to be a blizzlike server i demand World PvP on -

2 2

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 24 June 2015 21:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30, 31, 32  Next    

The time now is 10-05-2024, 18:10:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x