User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85690
Amberlyn
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-05-2015 04:33)

Votes: 2

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-04-2015, 18:20:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Amberlyn (also im not at Horde yet, it will happen today or tomorrow max)

Class : Deathknight

Main spec / Off spec : Unholy / Blood

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Amberlyn

Raid UI screenshot : http://i62.tinypic.com/5nuigz.jpg

Computer spec : video: NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT / 4 GB RAM / IntelCore2Duo E7300 2.66 GHz / 100 MB/S internet connection.

Your alts : Zandrah(druid) / Honeyflake(warrior) / Kaeelink (paladin) / Ishael (priest) / Missandre (shaman) / Lolabunneh(mage) / Alezz(hunter) (all my alts are alliance atm, but i will migrate to horde with 1/2 toons per month)

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Well, as UH, i start with: Prepot / outbreak and then its mostly a rotation between FS and SS, and of course DC for my Dark Transformation to get available asap. I usually wait for Creche proc, thats the moment when i use my Frenzy (always before goyle since he gets benefit from it too) then goyle, ERW and spam of FS / DC. A useful tip for slightly more dps from ghoul is using scroll of strenght on it. UH Dks are well known for a good dps keeper, and its all about FS (for rp) / SS / and spam of DC. And HoW doing it on CD, since its giving RP.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
I do, once maybe twice, im a quick learner. But i learn better from me being in the actual raid than watching other people doing it.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
Well Midwinter, i got in it since it was my only english speaking option at Alliance side, but before that it was Ominence, where i had a great time and learned everything i know.
Ominence: people went inactive due to boredom of doing Dragon Soul.
Midwinter: they're nice, but i dont feel like i will progress as fast on MOP as i will in your guild, and also, i had raids with u guys, and it was fun and quality raiding.

Previous raiding experience?
WOTLK : ICC till LK on 25hc / Ruby Sanctum as well, Halion 25hc .
Cataclysm: DS 25hc/10h til Madness / some BWD hc bosses

A few words about you : Well hy, some of you might already know who i am, my name is Alexandra, im from Romania (unfortunatelly). I'm 25, and i love cats and beer! Im working as a soft applicative service provider, but im free each day after 5 pm. Other than that, (and its a reference to someone we all "love", Alex knows best what im talking about) my behaviour is always a mirror of the person thats talking to me. I can be your best friend or i can be a witch, depends which one u deserve -
Hope hearing from u guys soon. Thanks.

1 0

ignorance

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2016 00:08)

Post Posted: 11-04-2015, 12:23:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Ignorance (transfering within the next few hours)

Class : Hunter

Main spec / Off spec : Currently playing Survival as main spec, BM/MM here and there if required.

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&&cn=Ignorance

Raid UI screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/115WAs8.jpg

Computer spec : video: AMD Radeon™ HD 7310 / 4 GB RAM / AMD E1-1200 APU 1.40 GHz / 100 MB/S internet connection.

Your alts : Hayleh(balance/feral), Ignolicious(balance/feral), Dareqt(shaow), Ignrnz(holy/disc), Mockinbird (resto/enha), Yoloswagx(ele), Iamqt(arms/prot) and several others but I don't consider them worth mentioning.

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Make sure pet is present, apply hunter's mark and a few seconds before the pull misdirect to the tank, prepot, and pop burst (call of the wild+rapid fire+engineering gloves enchant) (except hagara/spine). After that it's basically a list of priorities; Apply serpent sting> black arrow> explosive shot> cobra/arcane shot depending on wheather you want to dump or gain focus. Make sure your explosive shot is on cooldown at all times, same as black arrow. Try applying serpent's sting & black arrow with agility/attack power increases up since they are snapshot dots. Oh and I forgot kill shot, kill shot is madness, use as soon as available and keep it on cooldown. I guess that's the basic, let me know if you want a more detailed list.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
Yes, I actually do that quite often, usually looking for hunter PoV videos if I'm preparing for certain fights. Mostly youtube (fatboss, tankspot), tauriveins, etc.

Midwinter... Well long story short: I really respect the guild and all the players in it but the point is that I do not see a bright future there. People keep ignoring officer's instructions and requests, more and more people are quitting WoW or just being innactive. Since I started playing on Freakz (back on 4.0.6.), I always seeked organised, competitive and somewhat proffesional raiding which, I sadly have to say, I don't think is going to be the case there in the future. On the other hand, I have shown big interest in Aeon Nox because those, along with a pleasent community (from what I've seen so far), things are provided. I have raided quite a lot with AN members lately and I am looking forward to continuing doing so.

TBC: retail experience up to Illidary Council in BT + a trillion of private servers
WOTLK: retail casual raiding trough the whole expansion
Cataclysm: A lot of raid finder and normal experience on retail + playing on Freakz since 2012 with breaks here and there.

A few words about you : I may be familiar to a lot of your members but here's a short of recap. 19 years old student of International Relations and Diplomacy from Bosnia and Herzegovina, currently living in Sarajevo. Passionate WoW player in literally every aspect of the game (PVE farming and progression, PVP (bgs all day long, 2,5k experience in 2's), Achievments, socializing with new people etc). Overall a good fella, lots of fun to hang around with and willing to help.

Looking forward to your response. -

Last edited by ignorance on 11-04-2015, 18:57:44; edited 1 time in total
1 0

bulanpopa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2015 12:12)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-04-2015, 17:37:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name:Uncalfrumos

Class:Shaman

Main=Restoration , Off=Enhancement

Armor link:https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Uncalfrumos

Raid ui :http://oi59.tinypic.com/152me12.jpg

Pc spec: Isn't that bad , playing with details at low ,but i don t have any lag spikes or anything like that . Amd dual core X2 220 , NVIDIA GeForce 6150Se grahics, 4Gb DDR3 memory.

Alts: Uncalurat (druid , resto/bear 384 ilvl ), Ishotyoubby(hunter , survial, bm 392 ilvl), Uncalnervos( isn t 85 ).

Rotation:
->On weapon Earthliving , water shield on myself( It must be up all the time) , Earth shield on main tank or off tank(same as water shield , always up , helps with heals )
Like a strategy for healing it's very simple in my opinion , once ur riptide it's on a player , ur Healing rain aswell , you can basically do UE+ a chain heal , than one/two Lighting Bolt, until Riptide and Healing rain it's up again.You can use this strategy for I Think all Dragon soul.It's more easy when boss got dmg increase, you can get like 7-8 k mana / LB.

-> Ripitde up everytime at every cd, i'm using it for every healing spell which i use.
-> Healing raid on ground at cd , when more than 3 ppl stacks
->Chain heal, using it when HR/Ripide got cd in combination with Ripide/Unleash Elements.
->Spirit link totem, depends of phases of bosses , according with other healer cd's done i'm using it.(for ex at spine hc , i'm using it everytime when we stack )
-> Cleanse spirit,, for dispels , spine , Hagara , zon (if ppl are out of grp and are not casting).
->Mana tide, when i'm at 80% mana i'm using it , or keep it for different phases
->Spiritwalker Grace, i'm using it at every boss , more for Haste bonus , the only situation which really makes it necesary it's Hagara.
->Rocket jump (racial) , aswell using at all encounter , keeps me away from troubles but sometimes really fails moslty cuz i forgot that it's had 2 min cd.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: yus, youtube , top guilds , top sites ,ppl who already have done encounter,or simple checking google for my class.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? : my last was Wrath of the Avengers , i left cuz my guild from other server came here , actual it's Aurora and performance it's pretty low , few members and i don t see any future in raiding @mop with it.

Previous raiding experience? : I've done 10/25 hc , full runs , moslty with ur guild and some pugs
About me:I'm 20 y,o , i'm student , my nickname it's Bulan , i like to drink and hangout with friends sometimes per month , i like rock/trance/dubstep as music , i like to troll and yes i got time to play cuz i don t sleep that much so night i'l be on.

Last edited by bulanpopa on 12-04-2015, 16:21:19; edited 6 times in total
1 1

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2015 11:36)

Votes: 9

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  enqu77 
Post Posted: 11-04-2015, 19:07:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amberlyn : Accepted

Ignorance : Accepted

Uncalfrumos : Rejected (Account not binded)

2 0

Goodynstein

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2016 16:12)

Post Posted: 14-04-2015, 19:02:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Goody

Class : Warlock

Main spec / Off spec : Destruction/Demonology

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Goody

Raid UI screenshot : http://i58.tinypic.com/1enqqa.jpg

Computer spec : Mostly, i like to play from my laptop than desktop = QuadCore 2.2, 4GB RAM, Intel Graphics 1.3GB

Your alts : Goodynstein ( Warrior ), Goblintroll ( Hunter ), Dadickhead ( Priest )

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : For now i will pick up Destruction spec: The single target rotation for Destruction Warlocks is based on the priority system I'll provide below:

- cast Soul Fire ( only to refresh your Improved Soul Fire buff = once every 20 seconds )
- apply and maintain Immolate on the target
- apply and maintain Corruption on the target
- apply and maintain Bane of Doom on the target
- cast Conflagrate on cd
- cast Shadowflame ( only if you can afford to be in melee range )
- cast Soul Fire ( only if its instant cast from Empowered Imp talent )
- cast Chaos Bolt on cd
- cast Shadowburn on cd ( only available when the target is below 20% health )
- cast Incinerate
The priority is slightly different if you have the x4part tier 13 set bonus = It is imperative to use Soulburn. This ability becomes your second priority ( after keeping up Improved Soul Fire ). You have to use it everytime at cd.
- deciding who to cast Dark Intent on should be done with the best interests of the raid in mind. If your raid is in need of more healing, then you should pick a suitable healer class. Otherwise, you should choose a suitable dps player

Cooldowns:
As a destruction warlock, you only have 2 dps cooldowns:
- Demon Soul ( Demon Soul = Imp, since you should always be using an Imp ) is a dps cd that increases the critical strike chance of your destruction spells ( only those with a cast time, including from procs that make them instant cast ) by 30% for 20% for 20 seconds. Its better to use this ability on cd, making sure that it is used as many times as possible during the encounter. Its best to use Demon Soul at the same time as Hero/Bl/TW, trinket procs and your volcanic pot
- Doomguard/Infernal = for most situations, Doomguard is your best choice. In case you are faced with a large number of enemies that you wish to use extra burst on, you should use Infernal

Yes, i do. Fatboss on youtube and other cool guides for private servers

Well,, atm I'm in Aurora. I was leading this guild since 2013 on other prv server ( WOTLK ). In 2014 we decided to change the srv and the patch, because we've done everything there. We were R1 guild on that srv we came from. We came here in jan. 2014 if i'm not wrong ( ally side ). We were able to kill everything that was enabled at that time, but after some time i stopped playing for like 6 months and some1 else took the guild master ( I heard they were doing really good ). This year i decided to start playing again and we moved to H side, but honestly i'm really bored of leading guilds + i don't have that much time like i had before. ( I think you know the story of this guild since you have a lot of my friends in there ). Anyway,, the reason i wanna join in your guild, its that i wanna raid with ppl i know and they are my friends

Full progress for WOTLK and Cataclysm

A few words about you : Hello! I'm Goody, a 25y old man and i play WoW when i have free time and nothing better to do,, to have some fun, socializing with virtual friends and trolling around sixi lolitas;d

~Cheers

2 0

spawnish1234

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2015 06:56)

Post Posted: 15-04-2015, 23:13:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Spawnkrag

Class : Shaman

Main spec / Off spec : Restoration / Enhanchement

Link to your Armory profile :https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Spawnkrag

Computer spec : Nvidia GForce 2gb/4 gb ram / Celeron c2 / Inter Fibration/ 2 MT
Your alts : Racedud ( druid ) Karambow (hunter) Aciindor (dk) Forcentess ( lock) Spawnish ( druid ) Spawnkragy (shaman) Spawnsword ( Warr) Spawnpala ( pala) Spawnlar ( mag) Chend (rogue) Skelel (dk) etc..

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance: On resto o have my rotation For example to Heal low players i use grater / riptide / 2 grater/ rain/ Chain
and for healhty players i use rain/riptide/Healing wave

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? I was in Die Hard but this guild is goind down i and leave them.

Previous raiding experience? LK 25H /10h
BC 10H
Pandaria 25/10H

A few words about you : I am intrested about mate and in free time i play wow
Hope hearing from u guys soon. Thanks.

0 0

DelijeSever

[Enraged]

(since 15-07-2016 07:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 16-04-2015, 10:20:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Goody : Accepted

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 16-04-2015, 17:30:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Spawnkrag : Rejected ( Incomplete Application)

0 0

subutay

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2015 20:13)

Post Posted: 17-04-2015, 16:47:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name :Subutay

Class : Rogue

Main spec / Off spec : Combat / Subletly

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Subutay

Raid UI screenshot : IMG: http://i57.tinypic.com/2nursr5.jpg

Computer spec : Intel P6200 2,13Ghz( 2 Cpus ), 4GB Ram , AMD Radeon HD 6370M 2GB

Your alts : Kaleseth (arcane/fire) , have also other alts but i lvled them only for profesion , on MoP im gona lvl Monk

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Rotation : stealth - on boss im starting with ambush so i gain 2 combo points (CP) , then i activate Slice and Dice (SnD) which need to be activated all time then im doing Sinister strike (SS) until 4 CP and Revealing Strike (RS) to get the 5 Cp and my finishing move is Eviscerate ,also ToT im using on every cd , there is also Killing Spree (KS) which im using when i dont have enough energy for main rotation so i dont lose dmg , also on every cd im using Adrenaline Rush and since my rogue is orc im also using orcs race spell on every cd Blood fury (BF). Instant poison im using on Main hand (MH) and on off-hand Deadly poison (DP). About AOE dmg im using Fan of knives (FoK) with some poison on it if they are more mobs with more HP like elite then i turn on Blade flurry (BF) and doing my normal singlem mob rotation. Rogue on MoP i played on Pandashan WoW ut was long time ago so i would need to read some guides how he work on MoP

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes, well im using WoWhead and WoWwiki also reading on Raid journal , also when smeone talk how to explain tactics for boss im hearing it nut all in all need to do few time boss to see him in fight to get how he work

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild was also my first on cata on Freakz server its Aurora , since Aurora dont have many players and some i got some firends in Aeon i chosed to make application for you , also Aeon is raiding more ofthen then Aurora so i can lern new things.

Previous raiding experience? I started to play WoW on Wotlk and i know every raid there i did them on hc mod all , about Cata i did DS only on normal mod (dont have ilvl for hc ) about MoP as i sayed i played on Pandashan wow but not long and wasl ong time ago so i forgot MoP tactics so i need to lern them again.

A few words about you : Hi im Alija from Bosnia and Herzegovina 22 year old, im law student , statred to play WoW on Eternal server on WOTLK then i made pause about 2 years now i wanted to try somthing new and im on Freakz

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 17-04-2015, 20:37:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Subutay : Rejected (Low progress, no binds and its hard to beleive that anyone can forget MoP tactics.)

2 0

Gabor2444

[Dark Archangel]

(since 14-10-2019 14:48)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 28-04-2015, 12:42:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Braxe

Class: Death Knight

Main spec/Off spec: Blood / Unholy

Link to your Armory Profile: https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&&cn=Braxe

Raid UI Screenshot: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/150428/WoWScrnShot_042815_123806_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Computer spec: AMD A8 5500K CPU, nVidia 9600GT, 4G RAM

Your Alts: Elehie (Hunter), Thunderbuffy (Paladin), Leviathan (Druid)

Explain your rotationand how you maximize your performance: Im a tank and this is why im just standing and tanking the lower bosses.In cata im trying to stay as far from ranged dps/healers as far I can. And if the boss have some special ability im moving the boss to defend meele dps'. Im saving my special abilities like Death Strike and minions to taunt bosses and mobs. My rotation is good enough to survive 15-20 sec without healing.

Do you research boss fights in advance? If so, what source of information do you use: Sometimes if I go to a raid where I been never before. My source mostly youtbe sometimes wowhead.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them: My last guild was CryminalBoys. It was romanian and I cant understand them.

Previous raiding experience: Because my guild I couldn't do Dragon Soul. I did everything else. MoP PTR experience. Pandaria world bosses and dungeons.

A few words about you: hy! Im 17 and I like to spend my time with PC games. I like reading and programming.

0 0

imhotbaby

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2015 11:03)

Post Posted: 29-04-2015, 12:24:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Holykid
Class : Paladin
Main spec / Off spec : Protection/ In future Holy
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/holykid
Raid UI screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/EBLPRBv.jpg
Computer spec : I3 cpu 2,53GHz
Your alts : Khrome {warrior} , Rellick {warlock} they are still 85 and in queue for lvl-ing up but for now I'm focusing on main.
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :

-For single target: Crusader Strike and Judgment used as often as possible to generate Holy Power.
Avenger’s Shield when available. When Grand Crusader procs I use Avenger's Shield for an extra charge of Holy Power. Avenger's Shield can otherwise be used without the proc so I use it for extra damage and threat.
I'm useing Holy Wrath and Consecration to provide extra damage and threat when I have nothing else avaible.
Hammer of Wrath when the target is below 20% health.
Reckoning if i lose aggro and to provide aggro.
-AOE: Replacing Crusader Strike with Hammer of the Righteous replaces Crusader Strike as your primary holy power generating attack as primary holy power generating attack.Seal of Righteousness and Consacration on cd.

-Yes I do search for boss information and guides on WowHead.
-Just left my last guild because it was inactive, few players, bad cooperation and even worse leader. I want to join in Aeon for improving my skills and gear under a good leader.
-On Cata exapnsion I had full Ds progress on nm and first 4 bosses on HC
A few words about you :
- Hi, I'm Laurentiu 21 years old from Romania and I'm ready to join you -

Last edited by imhotbaby on 29-04-2015, 18:17:53; edited 1 time in total
0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 29-04-2015, 12:55:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please bind your WoW account to the forum

0 0

Gabor2444

[Dark Archangel]

(since 14-10-2019 14:48)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 29-04-2015, 19:50:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done makaveli123.
0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 03-05-2015, 18:00:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Holykid : Accepted ( PM any officer ingame.)

Last edited by Orga on 09-05-2015, 20:19:58; edited 4 times in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 23:14:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x