User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85145
Hypnoth

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2017 04:32)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-07-2016, 17:47:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Victoriouz

Class : Warlock

Main spec / Off spec : Destruction / Demonology

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/victoriouz

Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/gUG1HKA (Note: UI is still work in progress)

Computer spec : RAM: 8GB Kingston Hyperx, CPU: intel i5-4590 @3.30GHz, GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 760.

Your alts : Asheria and Lunarfall

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : My opener is as follows: Prepot, precast Incinerate, Immolate, (CoE if i'm the only one that can provide the 5% spell damage debuff) CDs, Conflagarate x2, Incinerate x4 (Variying on gained Embers) followed by Chaos Bolt Spam while DS,Trinkets, banners etc. are still up for maximum damage. After that building up embers (making sure to NEVER cap them), spending them with as much intellect/crit buffs as possible. Using Havoc whenever possible for either Ember generation, or burst damage when an add needs to be killed fast (chaos bolts/shadowburns). Also, using Doomguard either if my intellect procs "outlive" DS/Banners or at/below 20% boss hp.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? Yes, I watch a couple of different uploaders/channels aswell as written guides/WOL if present.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? It's a small 10 man guild that barely even manages to get 10 people online for a guild raid, so we often have to pug and yeah... you get the idea.

Previous raiding experience? Killed/cleared everything up until MoP heroic content.

A few words about you : My name is George. I'm 22 years old, been playing WoW since vanilla, quitting retail mid-cataclysm and playing on a few different private servers afterwards.

0 0

Worstwarrior

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-12-2016 16:32)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-07-2016, 14:43:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Rohach
Class : Warrior
Main spec / Off spec : Main Fury Off Arms
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/rohach
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/YgFcu2E
Computer spec : ATI Radeon 5400 Series
2048MB RAM
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80 GHz (2 CPUs)
Your alts : Casper ( Holy Paladin)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Battle Shout>Charge>Collosus Smash>Heroic Strike>Bloodthirst>Storm Bolt>Raging Blow(If Proc)>Dragon Roar>Heroic Strike>Bloodthirst>Raging Blow(If Proc). (Preety much Heroic Strike between other spells when i have rage)
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? I look in Youtube at a full SoO run, and what i do not understand i search on google.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? I did not want to come at a raid on my offchar, and a fight ignited, they said to me good luck, and kicked me .(Deathwish)
Current Raiding Experience? : I've been raiding since the beggining of Cataclysm
A few words about you : My name is Catalin i am 14 years old i play WoW since the beggining of Cataclysm, I like to practice boxing (for performance) and go out with my friends.

I remade this request because i just realized that i made it on the other forum account(That account is linked to the other WoW account).

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 05-07-2016, 18:30:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sidekick : Rejected
Rohach : Rejected
Victoriouz : Accepted

0 0

Oancea

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-02-2019 13:48)

Post Posted: 08-07-2016, 17:30:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Mentlegen

Class: Paladin

Main spec/Off spec: Retribution/Protection

Link to your armory profile: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/mentlegen

Raid UI screenshot: http://imgur.com/7AV8byB

Computer spec: CPU:Intel [email protected]; GPU nVidia GeForce GT640; 4GB RAM

Your alts: none important

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I open with Crusader Strike, Judgement, Exorcism, CR, Inquisition, and then I pop all my cooldowns (Guardian, Avenging Wrath, Holy Avanger, Execution Sentence) with Holy power generating spells followed by Templar's Verdict (prioritizing Exorcism for bonus set dmg and Hammer of Wrath), after Holt Avenger and Avenging Wrath end I repeat the opening spell order with Templar's instead of Inquisition, Judgement and then prioritizing spells in this order: if not on full holy power:CR, Judge, Exorcism (if not on CD), and if no other spells are available or full Holy Power Templar's. Obviously exchanging all Judgements for Hammer of Wrath during execute and only using Judgment to prevent down-time

Do you research boss fights in advance?: Yes, I watch FatBoss' guides for each individual boss, and also ask friends who already beat the boss what does and does not work on freakz (if possible)

Tell us about your last guild: there weren't enough capable people to progress (Council of Elders)

Previous raiding experience: full normal except Sha and Norushen (Freakz)

A few words about you: My name is Alex, I am 16 y/o, I have been playing Wow freakz since WotlK, but only started raiding since late Cata.

0 0

armin_gorbe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-06-2020 10:20)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 09-07-2016, 15:31:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Deaslegion

Class : Hunter

Main spec / Off spec : MM/BM

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/deaslegion

Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/3NFbdFp

Computer spec : 4gb ram/ati 5800 hd series graphic,i5-6400 Processor

Your alts :most of my alts are in ally side,i got shamy,war,rogue,lock and a pala in there,and 2 alt in this side,this 2 are war and dk. most are raidable atm.

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : my priority is Chimera shot>Kill shot>Serpent>Glaive Toss>Aimed Shot>Steady
and my rotation is i starting with my CD's(Rapid fire,Stampede and murder of crows when its up) then starting with CS,then using Serpent to set debuff then GT and when i have focus using AS(also when CS is on cd) and to recharge focus using Steady shot,

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? i usually see the fight of new bosses in fat boss nth more.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? i was in reckless, at a raid time i was away from pc but my char was online they invited me for a raid (while i didn't asked for inv) and my char auto accepted that(cause of exorsus raid tools) i just comes back and see they gkicked me -)

Current Raiding Experience? : i know SoO 3/4 normal, ToT 6/13 hc and 13/13 normal also i seen a video from the sha of pride but didn't tried it yet.

A few words about you : my name is Armin, i am on 21,living in Iran and i'm studying mechanical engineering in uni.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 10-07-2016, 11:55:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mentlegen : Rejected
Deaslegion : rejected

0 0

JegosuZew

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2016 15:44)

Post Posted: 11-07-2016, 18:45:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Prazoltenesc
Class : Druid
Main spec Guardian / Off spec : Restoration
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/prazoltenesc
Raid UI screenshot :
Computer spec : Processor AMD A10-7850K APU with Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics Video Card AMD Radeon R7 200 Series RAM 8.0 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional Edition (build 9600), 64-bit Ultra quality no problems
Your alts : Regaleagle, 484 ilvl DK Blood, stopped playing on him
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : We first must initialize the encounter. I skull bash the boss then Growl him and mantain Faerie Fire. Cast Berserk and spam Mangle until it fades off. This will assure aggro for the rest of the fight. Of course, during the encounter i will use survival and healing cooldowns. The rotation goes like this : Mangle on cooldown, apply and mantain Trash bleed. Then we spam lacerate (this bleed might also reset Mangle, so be careful). and maul near full rage or proc. AOE rotation: Mangle on lowest threat enemy, mantain Trash and spam Swipe.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? My source of information on bosses is IcyVeins's turotials. They are really good. Check them out.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild was back in 434. I cant remember its name. i was on a restoartion shaman in Deathwish(434) Heaven(434) The Betrayers(434). I had full progress on dragon soul.
Current Raiding Experience? : Mogu Shan Vaults completed. Terrace of Endless Spring completed.The Throne of Thunder completed until the Halls of Flesh Shaping.Heart of fear only the first 2 bosses hence the low drops, but i know the script on all bosses.
A few words about you : My name is Florin, im 15 y/o and im playing on freakz since wotlk

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 12-07-2016, 16:09:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Prazoltenesc : Rejected

0 0

x2d31d

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-08-2016 19:57)

Post Posted: 12-07-2016, 21:57:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Haladitule
Class : Warrior
Main spec / Off spec : arms/fury
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/haladitule
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/L9sZ4iM
Computer spec : 6gb ram , 1 gb graphic card gt 9600
Your alts : Haladitule(warr) , Hefastos(shaman)
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? : i don t have what to say
Current Raiding Experience? : tot 12/12N , 10/13HC ->soo 1/4 N
A few words about you : i love just 2 class
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :i do my rotation with burst with charge , colossus smash with heroic strike +storm bolt +bloodthirt +dragon roar and i keep my dps in top

0 0

dejwo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2016 19:26)

Post Posted: 12-07-2016, 22:32:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Hammster
Class : Warior
Main spec / Off spec : Main - Fury / Off - Protection
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/hammster
Raid UI screenshot : https://s32.postimg.org/f31jwbjqt/Hammster_UI.png
Computer spec : 2gb ram , 1 gb graphic card nvidia gforce 9600gt
Your alts : Skankis - Disco priest , Reewie - balance druid
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : charge - bloodthirt - burst - colosus - storm bolt - raging blow - heroic strike
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? If boss is new for me i usuealy use Fatboss guide
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild was good but i want leave cuz they are not anymore as active as they was before . I finding some active hardcor pve guild and u looks good with your progres and skills.
Current Raiding Experience? : Toes,ToT full normal , Mogushan 6/6nm 4/6 hc , Soo 3/4nm
A few words about you : I am almost 19y old , studing on high school . I am from slovakia and i playing wow to spend some free time.. -

0 0

Ealwq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-08-2016 16:44)

Post Posted: 17-07-2016, 06:53:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Ealw

Class : Paladin

Main spec / Off spec : Tank / Holy

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ealw

Raid UI screenshot :

Computer spec : RAM: 8GB Kingston Hyperx, CPU: intel i5-4590 @3.30GHz, GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 760.

Your alts : Xphw/Gemiriei

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Cast Crusader Strike Icon Crusader Strike on cooldown to generate Holy Power.
Cast Judgment Icon Judgment on cooldown to generate Holy Power.
Cast Holy Wrath Icon Holy Wrath if you have taken the Sanctified Wrath Icon Sanctified Wrath talent.
Cast Avenger's Shield Icon Avenger's Shield regardless of whether or not you have a Grand Crusader Icon Grand Crusader proc (which causes Avenger's Shield to generate Holy Power).
Cast Execution Sentence Icon Execution Sentence, Light's Hammer Icon Light's Hammer, or Holy Prism Icon Holy Prism, depending on your choice. In the case of the first 2, only use them when Seraphim Icon Seraphim is active or coming off cooldown within 1-2 seconds ..
Cast Hammer of Wrath Icon Hammer of Wrath.
Cast Consecration Icon Consecration.
Cast Holy Wrath Icon Holy Wrath if you have not chosen the Sanctified Wrath Icon Sanctified Wrath talent.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? Yes, I watch a couple of different uploaders/channels aswell as written guides/WOL if present.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? no joing GUild atm

Previous raiding experience? Killed/cleared everything up until MoP heroic content. Nope

A few words about you : My name is Ealw. I'm 18 years old, been playing WoW since vanilla, quitting retail mid-cataclysm and playing on a few different private servers afterwards.

https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Xph

Last edited by Ealwq on 18-07-2016, 23:11:55; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Waiyan Lynn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2018 05:09)

Post Posted: 18-07-2016, 12:00:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Lynnhtetoo

Class : Death Knight

Main spec / Off spec : frost / blood

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/lynnhtetoo

Raid UI screenshot : https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZplajZWgxg4zS6dEmPmayALcnDIu7RX73V

Computer spec : RAM: 4GB, CPU: intel [email protected](4CPUs), GPU: nVidia GeForce

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance:
Cast Outbreak
Cast Pillar of frost
Cast obliterate whenever possible
If obliterate is not avaiable cast frost strike
To restore frost fever on target use howling blast when it cost no runes bcuz of passive Process Rime
To restore runes use blood tap or empower runic weapon

Do you research boss fights in advance ? Yes, I watch videos from youtube and guides from forum.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild was mostly inactive and no guild run at all. (Sout Kyann Gyee)

Previous raiding experience? Killed/cleared everything up until MoP heroic content. I cleared everything except tot and soo but i am sure i know all boss'es scripts from tot and 2 of 4 bosses from soo.
A few words about you : My name is Waiyan Lynn. I'm 22 years old, been playing WoW since WOTLK but i quit a few months for my exams. After that I played on different priv

Last edited by Waiyan Lynn on 27-07-2016, 10:55:35; edited 1 time in total
0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 18-07-2016, 19:49:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Going to wait tor pc fix till i take a decision. Apps with Accounts unbound are invalid

0 0

Artmystic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2016 16:15)

Post Posted: 19-07-2016, 16:14:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Artmystic
Class : Hunter
Main spec / Off spec : Survival / MM

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Artmystic
Raid UI screenshot :
http://imgur.com/ySfwvDh
Computer spec :
RAM 3gb Intel(R) Pentium(R) DUAL CPU T3400 2.16GHz 2.17 GHz 32bits
Your alts : Gunpowdah (warr) / Keoke (monk) / Orcwert (shaman) / Thundertrol (druid) / Bhusal (warlock)

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :
Survial --> Hunter's Mark > Freezing trap > black arrow > Lock and Load (passive) > Explosive shot > Chimera SHot > Arcane Shot > Serpent Sting

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
I use the youtube and wowhead or noxxic

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

Current Raiding Experience? :
MSV N/hc // TOES n/hc // HOF N // TOT N // SoO N
A few words about you :
I'm Bruno, from Portugal I've 20 years. I work and study.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 24-07-2016, 09:14:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hammster: Accepted
Artmystic : Accepted
Ealw : Rejected
Lynhetoo : Rejected
Haladitule: Rejected

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:56:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x