User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85566
Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 26-09-2015, 13:24:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nezabitelnej wrote:
Application

Please bind your forum account to your ingame account here as request in the first page .

0 0

Nezabitelnej

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-10-2015 13:10)

Post Posted: 26-09-2015, 14:46:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done. -
0 0

djjo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2024 18:30)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-09-2015, 16:13:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Fatcutebutt
Class : Rogue
Main spec / Off spec : Combat / Combat
Link to your Armory profile: Armory
Raid UI screenshot :Interface
Computer spec : Intel Core i7-3610QM , Nvidia GeForce 650M , 8GB RAM
Your alts : Lysael (DK) and some other alts that are either underleveled / undergeared
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Prepot -> Stealth -> Ambush - > RVS -> SS -> SND -> Wait for full procs , get 10% bandit's guide -> Killing Spree -> Burst(AR+SB+Engi gloves)-> Spam SS -> Evis with 5cp. In this whole time keep the RVS debuff up and SND. Use vanish to reset the cd of pot -> pot , then use prep vanish.Other than that , always use KS on cd and before Burst(because they are gonna come up at the same time at some point) .
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: I had full progression on retail on mop , except SoO , other than that i watch fatboss guides.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? : My last guild was Unstoppable , but a lot of people left... so 25hc raiding isn't gonna happen anytime soon
Previous raiding experience?: , Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 HC, Terace of Endless Springs 4/4 HC and Heart of Fear 2/3 HC
A few words about you: I've had a passion for gaming for as long as i know , im a really competitive guy and i strive to be the best in whatever im doing

0 0

ks18492

[Maniac]

(since 02-11-2019 11:25)

Votes: 77

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Sugarushgod 
Post Posted: 26-09-2015, 18:30:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted. Whipser any online officer.

0 0

Elexias

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2016 06:52)

Post Posted: 26-09-2015, 18:35:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Elexias
Class : Hunter
Main spec / Off spec : Marksmanship / Survival
Link to your Armory profile : Elexias Armory Link
Raid UI screenshot : Screenshot Link
Computer spec : Processor: AMD FX(tm) -6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Your alts : Elektricity (Paladin Healing/Dps spec) / Fortuner (Tanking/Healing) (Those alts are not leveled up yet, but if they're needed for raids I can level them in 1 day without problems)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Few seconds before boss is pulled, I prepot and start casting Aimed Shot (3 seconds before boss fight starts) so I deal damage after he's pulled, after Aimed Shot and prepoting I use Serpent Sting, and than use Chimera Shot to apply Hunters Mark (I do use Chimera Shot on CD), Steady Shot to fill Focus, Aimed Shot to reduce Focus, Glaive Toss on CD, Chimera SHot as I've asid on CD and to refresh Serpent Sting, If AoE than Explosive Trap + Multi-Shot spam with Serpent Sting on all targets, for Traps on Single Target I use Explosive Shot and Snake Trap, for CDs I use A Murder of Crows (as Blink Strikes doesn't work and is best talent usually), Rapid Fire, Blood Fury (Active Orc), Stampede and Trinket activation, If Bloodlust is used on pull I use all those CDs at start to burst the boss down.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes, I always do, I use Noxxic, Icy Veins and YouTube guides usually but for MoP and WoD content I don't need any guilds for boss fights as I've completed them all
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild is Wrath Of The AvenGerS, they're good, but I want to raid Heroic and a bit more hardcore than just raiding with half pugs, I see you guys are something I really want on this server.
Previous raiding experience? An ex hardcore retail player who raided in TOP 25 guild since MoP till WoD, I have raided in Apex found on Al'Akir realm (Proof), this is ingame screen from retail, my main Paladin DPS (I did mention in Alt Section that I can play paladin perfectly), this screen is from Siege of Orgrimmar content. My raiding experience for MoP is on this server
This server experience
MSV 6/6 25 Normal
HoF 0/3
ToES 4/4 25 Normal

Retail experience
MSV 6/6 25 Heroic and MSV 6/6 10 Heroic cleared full
HoF 6/6 25 Heroic and HoF 6/6 10 Heroic cleared full
ToES 4/4 25 Heroic and ToES 4/4 10 Heroic cleared full
ToT 13/13 25 Heroic and ToT 13/13 10 Heroic cleared full (With Undying achievemnet on Ra-Den)
SoO 14/14 25 Heroic and SoO 14/14 10 Heroic cleared full

A few words about you : I'm student of Chemistry University, I'm from Serbia, I love to collect Achievments/Pets/Mounts, On retail I had over 20k achies in the end of MoP and like 200+ mounts. (If this is suspicious to you I will give you more screens of my character and my application form when I applied long time ago for Apex)

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 26-09-2015, 18:39:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elexias : Accepted ( Contact any officer ingame for an invite )

0 0

Twinksmash

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-10-2015 20:24)

Post Posted: 27-09-2015, 17:34:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Twinksmash
Class : Warrior
Main spec / Off spec : Arms(I currently use 2 arms specs one single target the other on is for aoe fights) , i'm planning to play fury when I get more gear.
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/twinksmash
Raid UI screenshot : I use the basic blizzard bars.
Computer spec : i3,4GB ram,gtx620
Your alts : Archbolt (mage) , I got another 5-6 but they are not capped .
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Mortal strike on cooldown, slam spam while colossus smash debuff is up and high on rage or during burst, overpower on downtime and no colossus smash available, bellow 20% I use execute on colossus smash when I have a lot of rage in order to get as much dmg as possible while colossus is up.At the start of the fight : commanding shout>charge>mortal strike>burst macro>colossus smash>slam>slam> and then getting rage with mortal untill the next colossus is available and so on.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Youtube and wowwiki.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Heaven , it's not a bad guild but I don't know any of the guys and i don't like their late raid hours , I know a few of the guys from the former Allstar , and I consider Aeon a much better guild overall also I like the fact that this guild uses English mainly.
Previous raiding experience? I raided with Allstar from December 2014 to the introduction of mop and previously in guilds with less progression(the best of them had 6/8hc).
A few words about you : I'm currently in the senior year of high school and i don't have that much time to raid, I can raid at least 1 day(about 2 full raids) from friday-sunday and maybe one druing the week i'm good with farm raids i just want to be able to log in and raid.
I'm an overall friendly person , I love music mainly heavy metal and genders related to rock ,I also enjoy cycling , anime , video games and rage comics.

0 0

eduardnr2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-01-2017 18:24)

Votes: 3

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-09-2015, 19:13:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Nesteea
Class : Druid ( Tailoring / Engineering )
Main spec / Off spec : Balance / Resto
Link to your Armory profile : http://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Nesteea
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/S3kCpWh Default
Computer spec : AMD A4-3300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.50 GHz , 4 GB Ram
Your alts : Ezwayx, Eddiehealx
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I start from 75 lunar to lunar. Potion + Nature's Vigil-Starfall, go to 100 lunar-Incarnation + Starfall, cast 2 Starfire, cast Celestial Aligment, when starfall end's I apply it again, when Celestial Aligment end's I go to Lunar-Starfall.I play with more crit than haste cuz it helped me for Starsuge procs
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: Fatboss
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?: The Betrayers. cuz i want progress.
Previous raiding experience?: 5/6 Mogu'shan Vaults 10/25hc; 3/4 Terrace 10/25hc.
A few words about you : Hello, I'm Eduard and I like football but usually I spend my free time playing wow.

0 0

ks18492

[Maniac]

(since 02-11-2019 11:25)

Votes: 77

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Sugarushgod 
Post Posted: 27-09-2015, 22:37:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Nesteea Rejected.
@Nezabitelnej : Accepted, whisper any online Officer.

Atm we're looking for Death Knights and Resto Druids. You have a higher chance of getting accepted if you play one of those classes/specs.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

Post Posted: 29-09-2015, 18:23:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

KalytzaSefu wrote:
nvm.....you move to slow

Your forum account wasnt bound to the ingame one so i was gonna reject anyways , have a nice day.

0 0

Executoer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-05-2017 11:32)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-10-2015, 13:52:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

NOTE: This is a repost of my old application (i was accepted), i left aeon neox around 3 months ago because i was going to be inactive for that time but now i'm back and i'd like to rejoin.

Character name : Sco <----- I will change this i really didn't except it to work and the GM instantly boosted it x)
Main spec / Off spec : Prot/Fury
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/sco Please consider that i haven't enchanted nor gemmed yet because i'm still farming HC dungeon gear. If i'd be taken for a raid i'd instantly Gem / Enchant everything.
Raid UI screenshot : http://i61.tinypic.com/e6si7p.jpg
Computer spec : i5-3230M @2.6GHz 6 GB RAM
Your alts : Don't have any at the moment since i recently joined the server via the migrating session. I can easily level up two alts i'm capable of playing Warlock (any spec), Druid any spec and Shaman any Spec.
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Single target: 1x Charge, 1x Thunder Clap, 1x Dragon Roar on AoE, Keeping Shield Slam and Revenge on CD building up devastate stacks if nothing else is available , on GCD using either Heroic Strike or Cleave depends on Single target or Multi target. <20% spending my rage on Execute instead of HS / Cleave. CDs like e.g Rallying/banners or personals are usually called out by Raid Leaders.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes I do, either Icyveins or WoWWiki (=even dungeon journal for quick things e.g duration of a debuff w.e) But I mostly keep to top guilds way of playing e.g Paragon, Method, Midwinter and so on.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? -I wasn't in a guild, as I said i recently joined.
Previous raiding experience? Semi-Hardcore raiding during WotLK. Casually in MoP. Can send retail armory on request. Also have some PoVs of myself (Demo Lock) on Wotlk Heroic content which can be sent on request, although it was taken on private servers.
A few words about you : 17 yrs. old student from Germany. Been playing this game for 6 years now and i've been waiting for a MoP server forever and i finally found a place to stay.
I am a glider pilot and i am very good at making decisions. If it's of interest, http://invictusgw.shivtr.com/ this was the guild i was a leader in on 3.3.5a. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llxpwk4aLlY <---- Gameplay footage of myself on LK25HC

0 0

Makapaka29

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2017 22:20)

Post Posted: 02-10-2015, 18:09:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Enqu wrote:
IMG: http://i.imgur.com/eXArzVb.png

IMG: http://i.imgur.com/aLIa9zL.png

Requirements:

- Playing with three classes minimum. And having an offspec on them is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know your own role and also that of your fellow raiders.
- Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. And the professions for the bonuses.
- Keeping your gear properly gemmed and enchanted with the latest and best material available. Coming to the raid properly prepared. Flasks, potions, food, etc.
- Teamspeak and Raidcall are absolutely required and exceptions will not be tolerated.
- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night.
- Attendance of 3 nights per week minimum.
- Forum account bind with the ingame account.
- Be able to raid from 19h to 23h Server time

Application Form

Character name : Hazziora
Class : Shamman
Main spec / Off spec : Elemental Restoration
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/hazziora
Raid UI screenshot : Don't have,
Computer spec : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60GHz
Your alts : Hansan (warrior) Haziro (death knight)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I Start with using lava burst, but as fast as i have casted it i use flame shock so i get that extra damage from lava burst then i use elementral blast. Then the flame shock tick often gives me another lava burst. And that is kinda my rotation, but ofc i use ligthning bolt if it dosen't tick. And on AoE i use Chain lightning.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? To be for real i just look up boss fights litle short but i learn them quick.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Because my last guild the guildleader was never online and he made me make the raids, when he finaly was online.
Previous raiding experience? I have done Seige Of Orgrimmar normal all bosses on retail wow.
A few words about you : Im a 16 Year old student that likes to play games and sports when i don't have work to do.

[color=red]Any incomplete application will be automatically rejected.
You have only one chance, so make it worth.

0 0

ShortyBoy

[Creep]

(since 09-06-2019 16:49)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 03-10-2015, 17:02:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : TheTankk
Main spec / Off spec : Protection/Arms
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/thetankk
Raid UI screenshot : http://s11.postimg.org/9hak87hqb/Wo_WScrn_Shot_100315_180422.jpg
Computer spec : Dual core 2.9 / 4 GB Ram / GeForce Gt 630
Your alts : Iwillcrushu / Birt / Inace (inace is not my account but i play on it)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I don't have one rotation.. I change rotation for almost all boss encounters. Single target : shield block > shield slam > devastate (to reset shield slam) > heroic strike (just on proc) / Aoe : Bloodbath > Thunder clap > Bladestorm(dragon roar) > Revenge ( heroic strike just on proc)
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes i do. I want to go on boss ready for fight (i use guide from youtube and when i have truble with some script i use icy veins )
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? I was GM in Backpeddal To The Top and i try to make small guild with good players but always i recruit one good player and another live..
Previous raiding experience? 4.0.6 Full hc 25/10 >> 4.3.4 >> Full hc 25/10 just until ultraxion becouse afther that i take a brake from wow >> Pandaria Mv 10/25h 5/6 Toes 10/25h 3/4 Hof 10h 2/3 (Normal raid full)
A few words about you : My name is Ionut i have 22 years old i finish High School now i looking for job so i have a lot of time for raids.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

Post Posted: 03-10-2015, 17:18:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thetankk : Accepted ( Contact any officer ingame for an invite. )
Sco : Accepted ( Contact any officer ingame for an invite. )
Hazziora : Rejected ( Account not bound to forum account , wrong application format , incomplete information... )

0 0

emjalvik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2016 18:46)

Post Posted: 08-10-2015, 21:55:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Nrage
Class : Druid
Main spec / Off spec : main:resto,off:tank
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/nrage
Raid UI screenshot :http://postimg.org/image/493dg9oz3/
Computer spec :Processor:Intel pentium CPU e2200 2.20 ghz memmory 4gb ram, video asus radeon hd 5450 1gb
Your alts : Dork,Pasy hanysqt
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Resto druid does not have a specific rotation, is more than a momentary mainly.Always keep 3X LIFEBLOOM on tank , i use rujevenation on all the raid if players got damage,wild growth is used on cd ,regroth for save players who take a massive damage and tranquility for raise up all the raid
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? :I use youtube for see the tactics (fatbosstv) , and icy veins site,daugeon journal ,and google for see in detail.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? :My last guild was Unleashed , is a good guild but i dont like the community of this guild cuz is only a children and I did not feel comfortable .I choose this guild cuz your guild is a serious guild and have a good community
Current Raiding Experience? : TOES 3/4HC ,TOES 4/4 N ,MV HC 5/6 ,MV N 6/6 HOF 2/3
A few words about you : I dont know very good to write in english ,my name is vlad im 20 years ,i like to play football and video games.i like to spend my time on wow or with my friends.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 02:28:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x