User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85595
Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 10-05-2015, 18:16:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Imahuntard : Accepted ( Contact an officer ingame , keep in mind that you'll have to transfer alliance alts soon or make new ones since it is one of our requirements.)

0 0

Ripo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-05-2015 13:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-05-2015, 18:09:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Ripo
Class : Mage
Main spec / Off spec : Frost/Arcane
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ripo
Raid UI screenshot : http://fr.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2in80p&s=8#.VVDPWfmqpBc
Computer spec : i5-4440 CPU, GTX 650 GPU, 8G RAM
Your alts : Toothpic (paladin), Weleran (death knight), Tessi (hunter)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Three seconds before I start a fight I use evocation for 15% extra spell damage, then when I start I use ''mirror emage'' (try to keep it always on cs), after that I cast a frostbolt and as soon as it ends I cast living bomb (I refresh living bomb a few seconds before it explodes), I try to use ''alter time'' while I have my main cds on such as trikets, icy veins, Time warp. ''Frost Orb'' is another cd I try to keep on cooldown, when I get ''fingers of frost'' procs I use ice lance, but I prioritize using frostfirebolt if I have an instant cast on it. I dont have to worry about the passive ''mastery: icecles'' because it will handle it self automaticly. basically I keep on doing this the hole fight keeping an eye on my cds and everything else so I can use them at the best time.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes I do, I use the in game information, youtube to get a video of it (sometimes its better to see it in action) or I just research on google.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? ''Riders of the storm'' is my last guild I were in, well I'm choosing aeon because I've heard its a progression guild and I want to progress on MoP as fast as possible.
Previous raiding experience? Full progression on Cataclysm.
A few words about you : Hola I'm Oskar and I'm from Sweden, I am 17 years old, It's my first year in college and wow is a perfect way to take a break from eveything else going on in life.

0 0

trivial2511

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2015 22:12)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-05-2015, 22:50:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : DauCamBine
Class : DK
Main spec / Off spec : Frost/Blood
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/daucambine
Raid UI screenshot :
Computer spec :hex-core Intel Core i7 dual-chip Radeon R9 295X2 1TB SSD 18GB Ram( you got the point with pc ...got @ 300fps/and 1-2-3 ms)
Your alts : AratCamBine
Last Guild's : Aurora Paragon and few more dont remember the name's DS H prgorgress 5/8 that long i was @ didnt play after about 2 day's when they added spine so didnt make it
Rotation : Blood ...meh try to keep my self with proper HP / frost : 1Dots (outbrake)then just damn spamm froststrike obliterate and howlingblast best class to play for lazy ppl
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use: checking on youtube prolly feat boss or something
A few words about you: i dont like to tell things about me and if i do i will have to kill you :P

0 0

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2015 11:36)

Votes: 9

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  enqu77 
Post Posted: 12-05-2015, 01:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ripo : Accepted (You're supposed to gear up more with full enchants and gemmes)
DauCamBine : Rejected

We're recruiting good geared tanks right now

0 0

Gopi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2019 18:35)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-05-2015, 23:46:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Voltage

Class: Shaman

Race: Goblin

Main Spec / Off Spec: Restoration / Enhancement

Link to your Armory profile: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/voltage

Raid UI screen shot: http://tinypic.com/r/x58v86/8

Computer spec : AMD FX(tm) – 6100 Six Core Processor 3.30 GHz , 4G RAM

Your alts : Sniper (Hunter) , Minitea (Priest)

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Well, shaman’s heal are powerful in healing low hp’s to save them immediately Below categories show this is how I have used as far now and Hoping to learn more from you guys if anything needed.

Shields: Water Shield on myself Always, Earth Shield on Tank Always
Totems: Healing Stream on CD

Healing:
    Tank On <25% HP - Unleash Elements + Healing Surge then Rip tide + Greater Healing wave
    Tank on 50% HP – Unleash Elements + Greater healing wave
    Tank on 75% HP – Unleash Elements + Healing Rain + Rip Tide + Chain Heal (Where it covers the MDPS also)
    More Than 4 or 5 MDPS/RDPS < 50% HP – Unleash Elements + Healing Rain + Chain Heal
    Whole Raid < 25% HP - Spirit Link Totem + Unleash Elements + Healing Rain + Chain heal X2 or X3 Depends on HP of the Raid if Still they are <25% HP Healing Tide Totem + Healing Stream + Unleash + Healing Rain
    Whole Raid < 25% HP and With a Situation only one healer alive on Boss @ 25%: Spirit Link Totem + Unleash Elements + Healing Rain + Chain heal X2 or X3 + Healing Tide + Healing Stream if still Low HP Use Call of the Elements and Get ready to repeat the same if needed again. Focus On Tank for healing Surge or greater healing.

Well, Most of the times spirit walkers grace will be useful for running around and spamming the heals and Astral shift is good check to save other first and reducing my damage intake for survivability.
The above specified rotations may change depends on raid situation & climax.

Mana Preservation:
Well, We can use Glyph of Telluric Currents for Light bolt to regain mana this is one of a good chance to restore mana, Gather Spirit gaining from gems, enchants, Flasks, Food etc which also helps a lot in healing and restoring mana. Always Water shield on, Healing Surge and Greater Healing eats more mana so regain mana fast or faster lately by gaining more spirits. We still have mana tide totem so we have to use it wisely for myself and other healers too.
I have mentioned the above details as part of healing if anything is missed out, please notify me immediately or advise me if anything is wrong, Always ready to take them up.

Funny Situations:
Tank is pulling the boss just to give a 2/3 secs for a full control of aggro on him, well use Unleash + Healing surge/greater healing wave on tank when he is about to pull you get more aggro more likely about to die or to 25% health which costs wasting ur mana & wasting the taunt for the tank. This situation may never happen but on some occassions to be alert <3.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use: Truly speaking haven’t started that yet. But I got a habit of checking Journals,Youtube, Wowhead, Wowwiki and some other websites for this.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them: My Last guild was Aurora on Alliance it got disbanded long ago and again in Aurora this time Horde. Aurora has been closed now. Most of my friends whom I played with are in Aeon Nox (Goody, Lisa & Alex) I would like to join them and to be part of this Aeon Nox family for better raiding experience and some fun 
Previous raiding experience: Wotlk (Eternal Wow) – All Dungeons, ICC 10 & 25 N and HC's Full Experience on Aurora (Guild) cleared all the bosses with this guild with my old mates as I noted them in the previous question. Cata (Wow Freakz) – 10 N & 25N and all dungeons on cata etc. haven’t done HC. Due to some unexpected marriage journey .

A few words about you : I’m Voltage, Real Name: Gopz, Age: 29, Status: Married <3. Working as Senior Test Lead in CTS. Well most of the time I’m stressed on office works & family stuffs so,the only thing I’m currently enjoying is WOW & DOTA 2 and Playing this for more than 7yrs.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 13-05-2015, 19:12:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Voltage : Accepted ( Contact an officer ingame )

0 0

Executoer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-05-2017 11:32)

Post Posted: 13-05-2015, 22:43:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Sco <----- I will change this i really didn't except it to work and the GM instantly boosted it x)
Class : Warrior
Main spec / Off spec : Prot/Fury
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/sco Please consider that i haven't enchanted nor gemmed yet because i'm still farming HC dungeon gear. If i'd be taken for a raid i'd instantly Gem / Enchant everything.
Raid UI screenshot : http://i61.tinypic.com/e6si7p.jpg
Computer spec : i5-3230M @2.6GHz 6 GB RAM
Your alts : Don't have any at the moment since i recently joined the server via the migrating session. I can easily level up two alts i'm capable of playing Warlock (any spec), Druid any spec and Shaman any Spec.
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Single target: 1x Charge, 1x Thunder Clap, 1x Dragon Roar on AoE, Keeping Shield Slam and Revenge on CD building up devastate stacks if nothing else is available , on GCD using either Heroic Strike or Cleave depends on Single target or Multi target. <20% spending my rage on Execute instead of HS / Cleave. CDs like e.g Rallying/banners or personals are usually called out by Raid Leaders.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes I do, either Icyveins or WoWWiki (=even dungeon journal for quick things e.g duration of a debuff w.e) But I mostly keep to top guilds way of playing e.g Paragon, Method, Midwinter and so on.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? -I wasn't in a guild, as I said i recently joined.
Previous raiding experience? Semi-Hardcore raiding during WotLK. Casually in MoP. Can send retail armory on request. Also have some PoVs of myself (Demo Lock) on Wotlk Heroic content which can be sent on request, although it was taken on private servers.
A few words about you : 17 yrs. old student from Germany. Been playing this game for 6 years now and i've been waiting for a MoP server forever and i finally found a place to stay.
I am a glider pilot and i am very good at making decisions. If it's of interest, http://invictusgw.shivtr.com/ this was the guild i was a leader in on 3.3.5a. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llxpwk4aLlY <---- Gameplay footage of myself on LK25HC

Please forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes it's kinda late now and english is not my native language -

0 0

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 15-05-2015, 17:59:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sco : Accepted

0 0

megapie08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2022 10:59)

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 00:20:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quick Note - I've got this error in-game about GlyphUI/TalentUI/GuildUI not working and it isn't letting me spec as well as change my talents whenever I want to, so my armory will definitely show no glyphs. I also understand that there must be a certain 'gear requirement' but I wanted to try my luck as I consider the gearing process to be pretty quick and the current content is newly released so if I invested a bit more time into it, I believe I could catch up quite quick. Also cheers to Menqu for the little chat in-game.

Character name : Badandproudx

Class : Hunter

Main spec / Off spec : Survival/Beast Mastery

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/badandproudx

Raid UI screenshot : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2jequtw&s=8#.VVZv1rmqqko

Computer spec : Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, 4 GB RAM

Your alts : Currently have a Death Knight (Lemonaide) and a Priest (Rippedcuntx) both sitting on 85.

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Survival openers can vary currently depending on the choice I would make between TotH (Thrill of the Hunt) or Fevor. This would probably purely depend on the individual's play style as well as focus management. I'm currently using Thrill of the Hunt to test it out in heroics and I'd definitely say it's fairly good in terms of bursting with Arcane shots when my other skills are on cool down with TotH up of course.

Current rotation as followed: Explosive Shot -> Black Arrow -> Stampede. After my first Stampede, I should be getting my first LnL (Lock and Load) proc which gives me 2 free Explosive shots with no focus cost. I then Serpent Sting -> Cobra Shot (Extending SS as well as gaining 14 Focus) -> aMoC (A murder of crows). This is my general opener for most boss fights, with Rapid fire/Pot/Racial popped before the pull timer with Glaive toss.

With my general rotation after my opener, there is a set priority list to follow in order to maximize DPS.
Black Arrows -> Explosive Shot -> Glaive Toss (Should be used on CD no matter what after Explosive shot, very low focus cost), -> Serpent Sting -> Arcane Shot -> Cobra Shot.

This is probably most viable for a TotH spec where you can get Arcane Shots off with the proc up after an explosive shot keeping it on cool down with Black Arrow.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Absolutely, Icy-veins provides great knowledge of encounters from all perspectives however you look at it with the appropriate base knowledge necessary to progress. I'm also very fond of videos of top guild kills with different point of views as I can clearly notice the mechanics of a certain boss and the roles of other players through one PoV or perhaps two. Journals are also quite helpful in just knowing the abilities of a boss in order to maneuver around it.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? I've actually just joined this server a few days ago with another friend from another server (Sco, who's also accepted in the guild). Being an avid raider myself throughout all expansions on retail, I've reverted to PvP right before the Throne of Thunder release on retail so I haven't fully had the chance to experience the full content. Lately looking for a proper MoP private server, I've come across this guild as one of the few international guilds on the server, and I saw this as an opportunity to join the guild as to take my progression further in a friendly environment knowing the boundaries of serious raiding and entertainment.

Previous raiding experience? As far as raiding experience goes, I will list it all from retail to Dispersion-WoW (The server me and Sco just came from)

Started avidly raiding on the Wotlk release.

Wrath of the Lich King.
Nagrand- EU - Joined Karma as one of the top progressing guilds during the Naxxramas release playing a Dk tank until the Pre-ulduar release. Right as Ulduar hit, I moved to Mutiny (Top Nagrand guild back then) as Karma was falling apart due to the leaders quitting the game. Heavy progression was done in a very short amount of time also being the Dk tank of the guild throughout Ulduar up to ICC. Was asked to reroll to rogue for further progression in ICC 25 heroic and so I dedicated myself into leveling a rogue to finish end-tier content.

Cataclysm
Ravencrest - EU - Probably my top peak on raiding. Instantly joined a guild called Statis in the Bwd/BoT release as one of my irl friends was also raiding it and suggested it for me. Already deciding to play a Holy paladin before cata release, I've had it leveled waiting for it to be raided. Quickly progressed through BoT/Bwd as I quickly rushed up ranks towards raid leader as Firelands hit. At that time, I was already maining a Holy Pally/Disc priest in order to maintain proper progression for our guild as to play whatever was needed. Having a lot of experience as an avid raider as well as a raid leader, I'd definitely say my knowledge about the game, current content and up coming content based on research has been greatly expanded up till now.

Dispersion-WoW
Currently the raid leader in a guild called Invictus (Where Sco and I came from), as being the top guild on the server properly farming 25 HC ICC. The server is slowly starting to die and we've decided to move on to a MoP server together and see where it takes us.

A few words about you : My name's Batu and I'm a 19 year old from Turkey, currently studying Computer Engineering located in Istanbul. Been gaming for over 8 years now starting from a very young age expanding my game knowledge from Shooter Games to MMORPG's as well as Moba games. Generally a relaxed and a very patient guy. I always know the borderline on when to be serious when necessary and when to '*** around' to break the ice. Speaking 5 languages as well (German/English/Romanian/Turkish/Spanish]).

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

Post Posted: 16-05-2015, 04:32:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Badandproudx : Accepted ( Contact an officer ingame , keep in mind that you'll have to gear up your hunter asap and raise your alts aswell when you get the time to )

0 0

decruton

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-06-2019 15:21)

Post Posted: 19-05-2015, 21:21:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Discoparty
Class : Priest
Main spec / Off spec : Holy/shadow
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/discoparty
Raid UI screenshot : http://i60.tinypic.com/20gxnar.jpg%5B/
Computer spec : i7-4770k, 2x AMD Radeon R9 255, 2 GB, 32 GB RAM ( I raid with ultra settings 25n/10n ). I used to play on a overheating laptop before..
Your alts : Boominatorn balance 471ilvl. Reinhartz frost 482ilvl.. both of them have tanking spec with 477ilvl+

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance:

Single-target healing:

If i`m only healing one target most of the time, i`ll be in the Serenity chakra, putting up Renew to tick away merrily, then using Heal almost continuously to keep your target topped off without much mana cost. I Holy Word Serenity frequently on targets to keep Renew up on them. Throw Prayer of Mending on if they`re taking continual damage.

if the target takes a lot of damage, i’ll use either Greater Heal, if i have time, Flash Heal, if it’s an emergency, and Holy Word: Serenity and Prayer Of Mending as often as possible. If the damage is sustained and overwhelming, i use Flash Heal twice followed by Greater Heal, and repeat

if the group suddenly takes damage, I pop Circle of Healing and use Prayer of Mending to pick up the single-target slack.

AOE/Group healing:

I`m in Chakra: Sanctuary when group healing. Drop a Lightwell (if it worked) . My primary group heal is Prayer of Healing -> Circle of Healing any time it’s off cooldown and is needed, in preference to Prayer of Healing. I Throw in HALO when more healing is needed. Top off healing with Heal and Renew. If the group’s taking damage irregularly, I´ll also use Prayer of Mending.

I Don’t use Holy Word: Sanctuary unless I`m sure I need it – it’s very expensive. The best time to use it is 2-3 seconds before I know the group is about to take heavy damage.

My cd`s are:

- Divine Hymn I use it on very heavy damage phases or when I´m asked to by other healers.
- For mana regen, I use Shadowfiend and Hymn of Hope. I always keep a mana potion on me.
- Guardian Spirit to save a single person.
- Void Shift is good but it has a very long CD. Assumed it can only be used once per encounter.
- Leap of faith, for when someone stand`s in something they shouldn´t...

Do you research boss fights in advance ? I do research on bossfight`s, looking at the ability`s and spells. I look for times where I need to dispell or where to " stand ". I use Youtube, google and icy-veins

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild.. or the guild i`m in now, is called " Riders on the storm ".. The reason why I`m choosing Aeon Nox over Riders.. is becouse Riders has become a very casual guild, with barley 1 raid a week.. People are not intressted in progression as much as I am, so therefor I`m choosing Aeon nox.

Previous raiding experience? I played very casually and didn´t do much raiding untill mid cata, (only morchok was released).. But I`ve now killed all the bosses in Dragon soul Heroic, and the 2 first bosses in Mogu`shan vaults 10n. I have done DS heroic, as both Healer/tank and dps.. So I can look at raids in diffrent perspectives.

A few words about you : I`m still in collage, I like to go to the gym and spend the evening raiding.. I`m from Sweden and I like arabic food. I also like to spend time with the guildies on TS or just chatting. And I`ve been playing since I was 8.. I know mostly everything in the game. I`ve got great internet, so I never lag untless someone is downloading porn in my house.

1 0

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 20-05-2015, 11:45:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Discoparty : Accepted

0 0

Touka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2016 18:56)

Post Posted: 21-05-2015, 22:45:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Almabear
Class : Hunter
Main spec / Off spec : MM/SV
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/almabear
Raid UI screenshot : http://postimg.org/image/467i066ef/
Computer spec : Toshiba, Satellite C55D-B, Processor AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.00GHz, 4.00Gb ram, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1 (which I hate)
Your alts : Touka (Dk-blood (Main) / frost), Drtightpants (Prot / Ret) (In the process of leveling)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :

MM: (I have all my spells/actions macro'ed with /petattack to maximize my pets dps contribution when switching targets)

Hunter's Mark > Serpent Sting (Only applied once) > Steady shot > Chimera shot (Every time it is off CD & to restore Serpent Sting) > Aimed Shot (When it is instant cast OR when i have a lot of haste from Rapid fire/Bloodlust) > Glaive toss > Steady Shot (To regain Focus) > Aimed Shot OR Arcane Shot (To Dump Focus)

In the beginning of a fight I always pop my Rapid Fire with a shamans' bloodlust and spam this rotation, Aimed shot > Steady shot, about 4 times just to unload on damage.

Note: Chimera shot/Glaive toss are always used when they're off cooldown. Aimed Shot is not always prioritized nor used on every cooldown because of the cast time.

I use a wolf for the raid crit buff and I also use flasks with food buffs.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
-I use YouTube, its one thing to read about the fight but I am more of a visual learner so i have to see it first then I know exactly what to do. So YouTube is my best resource.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
- I was with vindication for about 2-3 weeks and the reason im leaving is because they're set in a different time zone and the language barrier, their English was...for a better word, bad.

Previous raiding experience?
-In MoP I have zero experience but I have been on other Private servers which i have done 10n/10h/25n/25h ICC & Ruby Sanctum (which i was a main tank for all of). I skipped Cataclysm and came straight to Mists Of Pandaria which I played on retail, where I was pvp focused, and now private, where i am pve focused.

A few words about you :
-My name is Alex, I am a 21 year old college student. I have played games for well over 10 years. I am majoring in psychology and I was a top 10 server wide hunter on Coilfang during WoTLK, when it was still populated. I am a hardcore gamer and I am here for one reason only which is to be THE best at my favorite class, the hunter.

P.S. I noticed you guys were looking for tanks. If that is still true I am currently gearing up Touka, my death knight, who is of this time ilvl 470.

If any further questions or if anything needs explaining please feel free to message me on either one of the characters listed above. Thank you.

0 0

suntoratusca12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2015 11:41)

Post Posted: 23-05-2015, 00:27:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : OHRatusca
Class : Warrior
Main spec / Off spec : Prot/furry
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ohratusca
Raid UI screenshot : / / / http://s17.postimg.org/471till4d/Wo_WScrn_Shot_051415_224618.jpg
Computer spec : i7 3820, Asus Radeon HD7880, 8GBram / SSD / monitor 23 inch 4k
Your alts : Sphi (aliance)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : : Shield slam / Devastate / Thunderclap / Taunt when needed (or for rotation e.g Mogushan Stone Guard), Banner for auto-agro. Shield barrier and shield block for extra protection. Railing cry and enraged regeneration as main cd-s, secondary cd Shield Wall (which I avoid using, except extremely important ocasions ). Revenge spam.

Do you research boss fights in advance? : Yes. I am a Tankspot.com forum user.

Last Guild: Opus Dei (Currently playing with my offchar there, at Alliance)

Previous raiding experience? : Full DS progress, full Lich King progress (on 3.3.5a server) full TBC Progress (on 2.4.3 server).

Few words about me: I'm 18, studying math and informatics. Pasionate web developer. Lonely and shy.

PLZ inv me. I'm hungry and homeless.

\m/

Last edited by suntoratusca12 on 23-05-2015, 11:41:54; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Cening

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2019 18:42)

Post Posted: 23-05-2015, 05:28:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name

Cecening

Class

Paladin <3

Main spec / Off spec
Protection / Retribution

Link to your Armory profile

https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/cecening (i don't have any chants nor many gems yet, aswell as i don't have any glyphs yet, since i'm pretty poor, but it's going to be changed asap!)

Raid UI screenshot

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mj8htj&s=8#.VV_bma7tlBc (Sorry, had no Raid SS yet, this is probably my Party/Combat UI, it switches automatically between Party, Raid, Combat, Noncombat and Solo Noncombat/combat preconfigured UI's)

Computer spec

Atm i am running full AMD System with:
Graphic Crad: 2x AMD Radeon HD 7970 [CrossFireX]
CPU: Amd FX-8320 4GHz OC @ 8 Cores
Ram: 8 GB DDR3-2133 Ram
260GB SSD 2x 1TB HDD
(Also planning on switching to even more powerfull Intel/NVIDIA System very soon)

Your alts

At the moment i have only a lvl 90 Green-geared Demo/Destro(would prolly even go affli if needed) Warlock, also planning on creating a Resto/Enh shaman)

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance

Well i could not figure out a "rota" on a prot pally, just a prio list on different situations. I will explain only 2 situations here, that's AoE and Single Target.
The Prio on single target is:
Sacred Shield before combat (Saving healers mana, one of the main Defensives of a Prot pally)
(on longer fights) Avenging Wrath (right before pull, to increase your burst Threat)
Avengers Shield (max range if possible, gives me the possibility to save up to 2 GCD's on melee range)
Judgement (Allows me to start building up Aggro while walking and saving a gcd for next spell when i get to melee range)
Crusader Strike (Probably the main melee spell)
Shield of the Righteous
Consecration (Even for ST fights a pretty strong aggro holder and dmg boost even if u're getting CC'ed in combat)
Holy Wrath (Yes even on St usefull)
From here you try to keep everything from above on CD, using Defensives (Hand of Purity, Ardent Defender, Guardian of Ancient Kings, Divine Protection, Divine Shield, devotion Aura, Barkskin from Symbiosis) when necessary.

The prio on AOE fights is:
Sacred Shield
(ONLY on AOE boss fights) Avenging Wrath
Avengers Shield
Then i mostly jump into the mobs letting em pass me by 1 yd. and then use Holy Wrath to bind em on me
Concecration (for stable AOE Aggro)
Hammer of the Righteous
Rest is the same as on ST prio, just keeping the priority on the AOE spells from Above.

Maximizing Performance, huh - Well it's all about experience, isn't it? But yeah there is a genaral tip (prolly for everyone) to maximize Perfomance, keep your eyes open and don't fall asleep - Means watch DBM and all the encounter stuff. For tanks especially, watch the adds and Taunt instantly -

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?

Yes, sure. I actually Have to. I played MoP on retail. But was mainly rushing SOO, the other instances were done probably completely without any special tactics, since the dps went insane with SOO gear - I use Icy-Weins and Hordeguides (a german version of it, probably a little bit better for me, since my German is way better then my english - ) Aswell i think even if you already did those encounters you can Improve yourself by watching different guides or videos. I also like to watch videos from world-leading guilds killing all those bosses, you always can learn from them -

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

Well i actually didn't. That's the main point. I was suggested by Retardirlx nad Sco to join you since 1 week atleast. But i couldn't decide to do this. I am one of the main leaders in the Guild where we came from (the guild is Called Invictus and is on a WOtLK I80 server) and i think, that as a guild lead i am not really able to be a part of 2 guilds at one time. but as it seems that our main guild is getting a bit Inactive i finally desided to Write this app.

Previous raiding experience?

Well there is much to say, so i'll try to keep it short.
I started to play WoW at Closed alpha, patch 0.52b since i had a Dev. friend which lend me a copy. I played the Beta, and joined some RL friends of mine which were about to create a guild. Which finally been created on teh Vanilla release. It's been Called Affenjungs INC. We did pretty many server Firstkills in Classic BC and WotLK. After Cata has been released, i just tested it, disliked and decided to stop play WoW at all. But this didn'T last long and i joined a classic Private server. I did raid some mid-game content, but it was too boring after i've learned the newer expansions. So i moved to BC where i've been farming BT and Sunwell, what was pretty boring after some time too. So i finally moved to play my favourite expnasion WotLK. I've been Playing on the server called Dispersion-Wow for almost 4 years, constantly raiding Highest Possible content. Since 7 months i'm in the guild Called Invictus and been Raid-leading, later Guild Leading for a pretty long time. I have NO experience in cataclysm, since i dislike this expansion. On MoP i played exactly 1 month, on Retail. I've leveled 3 chars to 90 , and geared one of them aswell, a lil bit. But i played around patch 5.4.5 so i have no real experience on progressing Earlier contents then SOO. ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/thrall/Cening/advanced my best geared retail char)

A few words about you :

Hi! My name is Artur and i'm 24 years old. I've been born in Russia, but moved to live in Germany, where i live for 10 years now. I'm open, somtimes funny always patiented and almost always friendly - person.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 16:30:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x