User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85797
Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2015 11:36)

Votes: 9

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  enqu77 
Post Posted: 24-05-2015, 16:30:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Almabear : Pending (bind your account)
OHRatusca : Rejected (such a good apply)
Cecening : Accepted

0 0

Touka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2016 18:56)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-05-2015, 03:10:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Enqu wrote:
Almabear : Pending (bind your account)
OHRatusca : Rejected (such a good apply)
Cecening : Accepted

I connected my account and I changed the name Almabear to Kana.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 26-05-2015, 03:42:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kana : Accepted ( Contact an officer ingame for an invite )

0 0

PuggyLolly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-11-2015 00:21)

Post Posted: 05-06-2015, 00:53:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Shivalolz
Class : Priest
Main spec / Off spec : Both Shadow ( but i could play Discipling if only guild needs )
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/shivalolz
Raid UI Screenshot : http://fr.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mzw3nm&s=8#.VXDI7NKqqko
Computer spec : nvidia geforce 820 2gb , i5 , 1.70 ghz , 4gb ram
Your alts : -
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : As long as we talk about Shadow Priest we do not have a fixed rotation . But i like to begin this way : then i will use Vampiric Touch > Mind Blast > Halo > Fiend > Shadow Word : Pain > Vampiric Touch again ( if our cd has fade ) . I use Devouring Plague at 3 shadow orbs , secondary most imporant spell is Mind Blast when CD resets , Shadow Word : Death if our target is below 20% health , if our talent ( From Darkness Comes Light ) procs i will use mind spike ( x1 / x2 ) , i must be sure that my dots ( Shadow Word : Pain , and Vampiric Touch will not fade ) , and ofc i use Mind Flay as a filler damage.
AoE Rotation : If we have few targets : Halo , I use my dots on them , Mind Sear. ; If we have a lot of targets : Halo and Mind Sear , because if we will use dots on them we risk to lose a bit of dps.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use : No , not always . But , if I was using i would like to use Fatboss guides.He's cool.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them : My last guild was "Wasted". I left them because they know each other for a long time ( since cata as i heard ) and they raid together , leaving behind other players. I am choosing Aeon Nox because i want to try something new , an EN experience, where everyone is mature.
I know Aeon Nox since 4.3.4 when Genesis merged with both realms : Evolution and Exodus . I know Aeon Nox is an ambitious guild , core guild , that's why i choose Aeon Nox.
Previous raiding experience : I had full progress on Cataclysm on other character.
A few words about you : My name is bobo , 18 years old , student . I like playing video games , going to the gym , having fun with my mates.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 05-06-2015, 01:08:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shivalolz : Accepted ( Contact an officer ingame , keep in mind that you will have to level up your alts. )

0 0

tarror21

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2017 13:56)

Post Posted: 11-06-2015, 17:44:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Desony

Class : I am paladin with skill on all the 3 specs in Pve and PvP

Main spec / Off spec : My main spec is Protection since is my favorite spec and im awesom tanking,my offspec atm is Retribution.

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/desony
Here are some extra armory links:3.3.5 armory with Lod realm first http://www.dispersion-wow.com/character/1/2199841
4.3.4 armory with my worst spec and its not even bad https://armory.monster-wow.com/quest.php?name=armory_view&&realm=1&&char=Argonautqt

Raid UI screenshot : Mop Interface:http://i.imgur.com/lNca3MC.jpg
Cata Interface:http://i.imgur.com/9lcKn9I.jpg
Wotlk Interface: http://i.imgur.com/KI2yrjK.jpg

Computer spec : Acer intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3L / 1TB

Your alts : Since im kinda new on this Sv i play here for like 6 days i dont have alts yet.

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : On my spec there is not a rotation its more a prio and it depends on the fights.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
No i dont i Know every fight on any dificult only help i use is DBM.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
Well as i said im on this server for 6 days and i just joined a guild named "BIG" when i was leveling but i want to quit cause they just dont make a single raid or dungeon people are not social and many other reasons.Well i choose you guys so i can improve my character and do what i like most Raid.

Previous raiding experience? Well it has been a long trip for me in wow i play for 7 years this game and never quited it.Atm I play on Excalibur wow TBC for 4 years/Dispersion wow WOTLK for 3 years/ Monster wow Cataclysm For 2 years And Mop on Freakz for 2 days xP. I have done every single raid and dungeon of this game in every difficult i can say that im a core raider.

A few words about you : I think im a very social guy and a funny person and i like to help the others thats the reason im Firefighter and its volunteer.
In my free time like to play wow go to the gym and be with my friends and with my girlfriend.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

Post Posted: 14-06-2015, 14:23:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Desony : Accepted ( You will be tested in a raid and you will have to level your alts asap if you pass the trial. )

0 0

vlayboy

[S/D/P]

(since 27-07-2017 13:54)

Votes: 35

Post Posted: 22-06-2015, 05:41:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Angelinajoly
Main spec / Off spec : Discipline/Holy
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/angelinajoly
Raid UI screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/8chPW2Q.jpg
Computer spec : Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
Installed Memory (RAM) :6.00(5.74 gb usable)
System type: 64-bit Operation System, X64 based processor
Your alts : Slayero(Shaman/90/alliance), Justandreej(Priest/90/alliance)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Enchants/Buffs: Inner Focus(on cd.); Archangel(when I activate spirit Shell or cast any massive aoe heal(Halo, DIvine star or Cascade)
Spells:
-Holy fire:I use in on cd for mana,damage and healing the raid.
-Smite: Same as holy fire for dmg and heal (atonement)
-Penance: For damage the target or healing fast a low raid member
-Prayer of Mending: I use it on Cd. casting on tank always.
-Prayer of Healing: I use it only when i activate Spirit Shell before an massive aoe dmg on the raid, and when I have Inner Focus activate I cast 1 prayer of healing on a group raid.
-Power Word:Barrier: for high Dmg incoming on raid.
-Pain Suppression: Usualy when a raid member gets a debuff or is low HP to prevent not to die.
-Power Word Shield: cast before incoming dmg on raid.
-Flash heal: for emergency. 911

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Most of it I use Youtube, watching different videos to see more options how the boss can be defeated.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? The last was Opus Dei,They are good playes and bad players there, I dont have anything with anyone, I just wanted some changes for me, and I want to join you because you love pve as much as I do. and you are dedicated.
Previous raiding experience? Cataclysm(4.0.6): server Evolution, Guild Blue World, we do all bosses down on 10h.
Cataclysm(4.3.4):sever Genesis, Guild Opus Dei, all bosses down 10n/25n 10h/25h.
MOP(5.4.8): MV 4/5bosses 10n/25n 3/5 10h/25h TOES 10n/25n
A few words about you : I'm a student, playing World Of Warcraft as one of my Hobbies, Drawing, and painting. And I'm good on what I m doing.

0 0

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-06-2015, 14:09:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Angelinajoly : Accepted

0 0

Selinass

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-08-2015 09:49)

Post Posted: 27-06-2015, 00:52:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Selinass

Class : Death Knight

Main spec/Off spec : Blood/Unholy

Link to your armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/selinass

Raid UI screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/TBE85Lm.jpg

Computer spec : I5 4440 , GT840 2GB , 8GB RAM

Your Alts : Dyrh(druid) , Dyruse (shammy)

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Blood Deathknight rotation is not that hard tbh , as first i used to spam my spells and stuff wihtout maintaining my runes or anything else , but after i got enough knowledge i learnt how to maintain my runes and on which time i need to use them and the thing i learnt too is if u want to know a good blood dk from a bad one its from his " Deathstrike " usage =)
About cooldwons , i use them only when i know that i'm going to have a bad time and my healers will get some troubles to heal but actually its me and the situation !

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use : Google , And FatbossTV

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them : Okay my last guild was " Evolution " they always prioritise theyr main players on gruns and the others are lfet behind and they are caleld only if they need to replace someone , okay i saw that aeon nox has a big reputation on this server and its one of the best guilds on freakz , and i'm looking for help to learn more and be better so i would like to have an opportunity to join

Previous raiding experience: In Cataclysm on my shaman i had the 8/8 normal ds and 5/8 hc used to be with a guild called " Destruction Crew "

A few words about you : Hello i'am Seli , i'm 18years old still studying i play wow to entertain myself and pass time , i like playing guitar if i dont have anything to do and also i'm a gym lover ^^

2 1

Sk4nd3r

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-06-2023 18:17)

Post Posted: 27-06-2015, 04:44:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Nightingalex
Main spec / Off spec : Holy/Disc
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/nightingalex
Raid UI screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/hUTwDxL.jpg
Computer spec : Geforce GT630M GPU / I7-3632QM CPU / 8GB DDR3
Your alts : Gulduan / Elementzs
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :
Inner Fire for 10-man
Inner Will for 25-man
In a 10-man instance It depends on the form of the raid ( Stacked/Spread)
From here, it depends on the amount of damage the Target is taking
I start with putting a lightwell and then my healing rotation summarized looks like this
-Low damage:
I keep renew up on 2 targets that are the most likely to take damage and refresh it with Holy Word: Serenity
And Heal if the first one isn't enough
-Moderate Damage:
Prayer Of Mending on cooldown
Do the last rotation and use some Geater Heal ( Depends on the damage needed to be healed)
Moderate to High Damage:
Prayer Of Mending on cooldown
if raid is stacked I put my Chakra: Sanctuary on and start spamming Prayer of Healing together with Serendipity
to increase cast speed
-High Damage:
Place Holy Word : Sanctuary if raid is stacked
Use Halo on cooldown
Spam Prayer of healing with Serendipity proc
Spam Flash Heal whenever it is needed and Use Greater Heal with serendipity proc to not lose HPS
Keeping Renew on as many targets as possible of and refresh it Using Binding Heal, Flash Heal, Greater Heal and Holy Word: Serenity if raid is spread
-High Sustained Damage:
Last Rotation + Divine Hymn if Shit gets serious
I also use Void Shift + Desperate Prayer Macro and Spirit Guardian as last resort
-For Burst heal i use the combo:
Holy Word: Serenity + Flash Heal x2 + Greater Heal ( in Chakra: Serenity mode ofc)
Remarks
Sometimes i use Power word: Shield when i see that it will not disturb a fellow Disc priest raider
because of the Weakened soul debuff
In a 25-man instance i use Chakra: Sanctuary,add Circle of healing to the rotation
(Holy Word: Serenity Replaced with Holy Word: Sanctuary)
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
Usually FatbossTv on youtube and Icy Veins guides because they're well explained
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
I was in a guild named evocation, i felt that they prioritized people on others raiding and it's officers weren't strict in matters of punctuality.
I heard that Aeon Nox was recruiting , i did my homework and saw dedicated people so i said why not try.
Previous raiding experience?
I did a full 13/13 run of icc hc, VoA 4/4 and i didn't finish Ulduar ( loved it tho) in a french server when tlk was the trend. Didn't raid in cata
just watched First World Kills
A few words about you :
I'm 18 years old , nothing special about me i think , i like reading books about the lore of wow, watching tv shows when i'm not playing
and i'm happy to learn new things

0 1

Orga

[Ataraxia]

Post Posted: 27-06-2015, 05:22:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nightingalex : Accepted ( Contact an officer ingame , gem and enchant your gear aswell. )
Selinass : Accepted ( Contact an officer ingame , enchant your gear aswell. )

1 0

puremadnes

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-08-2015 19:20)

Post Posted: 28-06-2015, 03:18:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Ineficienta

Class : Monk

Main spec / Off spec : Mistweaver

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ineficienta

Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/HBlmFSV

Computer spec : i7 , GTX 980 , 12GB Ram.

Your alts : Didnt transfer my alts from alliance yet.

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Renewing Mist (On Cooldown) → Expel Harm (On Cooldown) → Thunder Focus Tea [On Cooldown after 3 Renewing Mist) →

Uplift (Used when i have 2 or more Chi) →RJW (Used as frequently as possible) → Soothing Mist (Filler) →

Surging Mist (Use when needed, avoid spam) → Enveloping Mist (Use when needed, avoid spam).

Revival when is necessary to make raid full.

Jade serpent Statue always activated

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? : I watch fatboss and other professional guilds kills of each encounter , preferably with the PoV of the classs i play

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? : My last guild was Deathwish , but it suffers from inactivity currently so i decided to see how well it would go in Aeon Nox.

Previous raiding experience? : Full heroic on WoTlk , Full heroic on Cataclysm , 3/5 MSV and 2/3 Terrace heroic on MoP currently.

A few words about you : Hi my name is claudiu , i like to play world of warcraft during my free time and socialize with people

0 0

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 28-06-2015, 04:08:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ineficienta : Accepted

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 29-06-2015, 09:15:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Arkod

Class: Death Knight

Main Spec/Off Spec:Frost/Blood(I can do both of them proper)

Armory Link: Arkod Armory Link<click here (My activity log is not so interesting because at the moment I am busy with the driving lessons)

Computer Spec:Processor Dual-core Intel Core i3-4150 with a freq of 3.5 GHz 8 GB RAM with a HDD Seagate of 1TB

Alts: Ambush-Rogue Quelboss-Shaman Rollingblade-warrior-i'm the owner of this character from 1week.

Rotation:My rotation is basically consisted from Obliterate(as often as possible),Howling Blast(at proc) and Frost Strike(even if without such a great amount of mastery is not as good as Obliterate).To maximize my DPS I use prepotion , food and flasks(Obviously as a Death Knight there is not so much to tell about the rotation and I won't tell my secrets , yet:D).Also I start with Unholy Blight(I prefer it as first application instead of Outbreak)and when the effect is gone I apply Outbreak(The cooldown of Unholy Blight will be refreshed until the diseases will gone from the target)

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: I used to play MoP on retail so basically I know quite well the current bosses which are right now scripted on Freakz but I like to take a few moments to check their mechanincs before every encounter just to be sure that I won't wipe the whole raid group.My source of knowledge(if we can name it so)it's in most of the cases YouTube>Fatboss videos>the best videos:)

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?:
4.0.6:
-Painbringers
4.3.4:
-Warriors of Death
-Black Rose(just a few weeks)
-Legend of Hell
-A F K
-Riders on the Storm
-The Forgotten Heroes
5.4.8:
The Forgotten Heroes

Previous raiding experience?:
On Freakz:BWD/BOT 10H/25H ,FL(Majordomo)10H/25 , DS 10H/25
On Retail:Everything from Karazhan to Throne of Thunder(some raids only half heroic or 1/4 but still with a vast knowledge about them)

A few words about you : I am from Timisoara(west part of Romania)
I have 18 years and I like to hang out with friends in the free time or just to chill a few hours playing LoL and WoW when i'm not playing LoL.

Thank you realy much:D

Last edited by Arkod on 29-06-2015, 15:26:06; edited 4 times in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 01-05-2024, 23:24:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x