User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85579
Skb

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-07-2016 10:44)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-04-2016, 21:12:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : futezatoru

Class : Death Knight

Main spec / Off spec : 497Tank.dps

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/futezatoru

Raid UI screenshot : Not yet rading

Computer spec :
Nvidia geforce gt 630 (4gb ddr3 128 bit), Intel core 2 quad q6600 @2.40ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, gigabyte p35-ds3l motherboard, no lag in 25 man encounters, few exceptions

Your alts : Skb.resto 476 mage 455 sordor

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :

7.5%hit=7.5%exp>Haste>mastery=crit at a higher ilvl i will switch to crit>haste=mastery or dual wield mastery>haste>crit

AoE rotation: Death and Decay on cd, Unholy Blight(if it's on cd i use plague strike and pestilence), Howling Blasts and Frost Strikes, Plague Strike to dump unholy runes, refresh blood plague with Pestilence.
Single target: Keep diseases up with Outbreak/Unhloy Blight, use Obliterate when I have 2 runes then frost strikes to dump rp and activate runes. Killing machine is used on Obliterates and Rime procs are used before Km procs because Km can proc Rime again. When the target gets to 35% HP (45% with 4p set bonus) I start using Soul Reaper.
Burst: Normal rotation untill trinkets proc, then I use blood fury(racial), str potion, pillar of frost(i use it after those to get more str as the pillar gives 20% bonus str from the current stat) and raise dead(benefits from current str) then i use obliterates, empowered rune weapon and 3 more obliterates then I use the normal rotation.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
I read the dungeon journal and watch the fatboss tactics on youtube.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
I recently started wow , 3months ago . Last guild in 4.3.4 i am frm reckless but here they told they dnt know me , .. Now I'm looking for a serious PVE guild , so I'm here on your forum . Peace -

Current Raiding Experience?
Throne of Thunder 11/11nrm
A few words about you :
My Name is regi frm japan i am 18 years old respect me i am girl - Ty ..

0 0

ZOMBIE954

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2016 16:18)

Post Posted: 12-04-2016, 23:01:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: bluerlf

Class :paladin

Main spec / Off spec :healer 507 dps 510

https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/bluerlf

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 12-04-2016, 23:23:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Futezatoru : Rejected
Bluerlf : Rejected

0 0

Zoott

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-02-2017 11:33)

Post Posted: 17-04-2016, 20:41:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Sanam
Class : Mm Hunter
Main spec / Off spec : MM main / survival off
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/sanam
Raid UI screenshot : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266202597053180&set=a.190767887929985.1073741829.100009903254707&type=3
Computer spec : Dual Core 2.7 mHz, 4 GB Ram
Your alts : Altier,Masqy,Manax,Wfda
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : My Rotation in burst phase i start with A Murder of Crows and Serpent Sting then i use my Stampede after that potions then Chimera Shot ,Fervor, AIm shot some steady shots again chimera aimshot then steady shots
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? i do look for videos of the bosses before encountering them i check abt wht will be my purpose where i should stand wht spells boss gonna use
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? - My Last guild was The Wrath of the Avengers - i love that guild all the mates were so nice but due to some reason the guild dissolved all people left So now i am Looking for a friendly guid -
Current Raiding Experience? : we are talking abt ToT here so i dnt have any good exp in TOT as pug raids dont last long - 6/12 normal !
A few words about you : Hi, My Name is Varun bhola i am 19 year old from India
i like to play Wow ,cs love to watch anime to pass my time
friendly n pve/pvp oriented player !

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 11:04:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sanam: Rejected (not enough progress)

0 0

Bobbek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2019 11:52)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 21-04-2016, 11:46:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Verjiin
Class : Warlock
Main spec / Off spec : Destro/Affli
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Verjiin
Raid UI screenshot : http://postimg.org/image/qsbass6pj/
Computer spec : Intel Core i5-5200 CPU 2.20GHZ, 4 gb Ram, nVidia GeForce GTX 950M 2GB.
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I start with Curse of Elements, summon Terrourgouard then, Dark Soul, potion and other on-use procs, Immolate,Chaos Bolt (Shadowburn under 20%),Conflagrate, Incinerate.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: the script because is very importent to not start a now boss without knoing nothing about him. And i search on youtube for a warlock destro POV, to see how he does it.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? I wass on the alliance, with my dk in Opus Dei, the the guild destroyed, and i wanted to come to the hord side.
Current Raiding Experience? : 6/12 tot normal, because i didn't found a good guild to help me evolve.
A few words about you : i am 23 years old, on college and a job part time.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 21-04-2016, 15:41:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Verjin : Accepted

0 0

GoRo2011

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2016 13:50)

Post Posted: 22-04-2016, 10:50:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): I am Pieter, 31 of age, located in South Africa, I am dedicated player with daily online status, I believe in good team work and commitment and adherence to rules and regulations.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Goblin Shamman

Main spec/Off spec: Restoration (Heal) Main Spec / Ele & Ench (Off-Spec) - Both ilvl 522

What's your item level in PvE gear? 522 ilvl

Alts: Lussypicker / Plussypicker

Professions: Enchanting & Jewelcrafting

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/xlussypicker

EXPERIENCE:

I have done all Cata & ToT raids, currently ToT 11/12 as I haven't done my weekly raid as yet.

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?

ZAFT, I am looking for more active raids during the week, there is nothing wrong with my current guild but want to be more active with raids and to share my experience with fellow guild members.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?

Heroic Raider (Heal)

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

The last 2 runs we done with ToT, we 1 shot all 11 bosses. The most important factor for me is to know the scripts and be raid awareness, team work and clear communication is also very important.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

This depends on the situation and / or boss that you would be facing:

If you know that there would be damage in-comming you need to keep riptide active on all players to pre-heal them with HOT, use Unleash Elements (this will boost healing rain) and make sure that the healing rain is placed where most of the players have been stacked, it is also of most importance that the shield with 9 stacks must be placed on the tank that will take the initial damage.

If there is a situation here you need to burst heal while all is grouped, Unleash Elements, place healing rain, Healing Stream Totem and Healing Tide Totem (make sure you are glyped to place two of the same totems down without destroying the 1st one), if more heal is required you can activate Ascendance and Spirit Link Totem but this is rarely required.

If you need to heal while you are moving like at Drumu, you need to use Spiritwalker's Grace and chain heal.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):

Intellect
Spirit
Crit

I use re-forge lite to work out my total caps on 4k haste.

Which addons are you using?

DBM
Recount
TotemTimers
RSA - Raeli`s Spell Announcer
OmniCC
Tidy Plates

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zvvo1h.jpg

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 22-04-2016, 11:25:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Goro2011 : Accepted (whisper any officer ingame for invite )

1 0

tarror21

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2017 13:56)

Post Posted: 24-04-2016, 11:44:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Brokenwingz

Class : Monk

Main spec / Off spec : Tank/Heal

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/brokenwingz

Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/GETL6ox

Computer spec : Intel core i7 8gb ram 2gb graphics

Your alts : Prot pala 500 ilvl

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Well i as tank i dont have properlly a rotation.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
ye at start i searched the fights on youtube tankspot channel.

Well on this server i have never been in a guild but i want to start to raid seriously and i need a good group.

Current Raiding Experience? :
MV /Toes/hof/tot normal and hc

A few words about you : Well i got 23 years old im from Portugal im a helpfull person and a good raider.
ps: I dont raid without Ts3 -

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 24-04-2016, 12:02:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brokenwingz : Rejected

0 0

neymarr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2016 19:53)

Post Posted: 26-04-2016, 15:16:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Neymarr
Class : Warlock
Main spec / Off spec : Destruction / Affliction
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/neymarr
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/qZtDFvL
Computer spec : Nvidia GEForce 7600 Gs, 4GB Ram , Intel COre 3 GHz
Your alts : -
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Potion + burst , Immolate , x2 Conflagrate , Curse Of Elements , x2 Chaos Bolt , Incinerate , Chaos Bolt and Conflagrate at CD. How i maximize my performance ? By paying attention and doing what I have to do.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? : Yes, i search them on Youtube ( Fatboss - channel on youtube )
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? : Because they didn't do any more progress. ( Sylvanas , Evolution , Defiance , The Council of Elders )
Current Raiding Experience? : MV 10-25 N , MV 25HC ( Spirit Guard ) , Toes 10-25 N , Toes 10 HC ( Lei Shi ) , Hof 10-25 N , Tot 10 - 25 N ( Twin Consorts )
A few words about you : I'm 19 years old, i'm from Romania, i'm a good listener , i learn very fast , i'm a calm guy and i like teamwork ... and the rest you'll find out lately.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 27-04-2016, 12:58:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Neymarr : Accepted

0 0

anakoinwsh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-07-2019 20:27)

Post Posted: 30-04-2016, 21:59:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : sardanapalos
Class : warrior
Main spec / Off spec : 523fury/(protection missing shield)
Link to your Armory profile :https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/sardanapalos
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/vDaEhwC
Computer spec : nvidia gti650 core2quad q9450 4gbram

Your alts : main 524 troll markman hunter, 523 undead fury warrior, 515 bloodelf holy priest, 512 blood elf combat rogue, 510 tauren protection warrior, 522 troll elemental shaman, 510 troll destruction warlock, 87lvl frostmage,480 windwalker monk.

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : in fury warrior is all about right timing with moment buffs enrage colossus smash, berserker rage, tinket procs etc. (i could copy paste from a guide like some ppl hope its appreciated that i didnt)

fat boss videos and dungeon journal.

Leader was yelling to everyone hysterical in ts and i could not play properly or enjoy playing because of it so i left on spot (i aksed him not to yell and he said "this is how i do things you are free to leave").

Current Raiding Experience? : vanilla from 40man naxramas when it was in plaugelands----> wotlk icc hc.

zero cataclism knowlege never played it.

and in mop 10n/25n, hof clear 10n/25n, toes clear 10n/25n, tot all clear 10n/25n but low lvl public prevented me from trying for hc.

A few words about you :

i like raiding with tryhard teams that dont blame each other but correct each other.

There are so many free 502 items with that oondasta nalak thing i think its responsible for low lvl quality raiders on freakz public server thus lookin for a guild for good raiding experience.
I dont like non eng ts that forces me to listen or yelling on ts it gets me distracted and ruins the fun.

Last edited by anakoinwsh on 01-05-2016, 23:11:13; edited 1 time in total
0 0

ilanca

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2016 17:51)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-05-2016, 14:53:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Japca
Class : Paladin
Main spec / Off spec : Prot 524/Retri 529
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Japca
Raid UI screenshot : http://postimg.org/image/s3pvyjk29/ http://postimg.org/image/f8hxbsfgx/
Computer spec : Laptop HP pavilion G6, 6GB ram, procesor quad-core 1.5 (AMD) video amd radeon HD 6520G
Your alts : japcawar. Japcadk
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : For a prot isn't a all-fights rotation, it all depend when you want to negate dmg (you can put back to back 2 SoR, use maximum magical dmg reduction or back to back, but in big picture you build HP with CS and SoR at 3HP until you make 5 stack for eternal flame (and keep it up), divine protection at cd (but not allways, i use the glyph for fights like tortos) it relly depends of the type of encounter (if i need AoE or not, if i need 2 back to back SoR or i just need kite
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? I look up for FinalBoss and Method guids.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? i want to raid and have fun, not bench for 2 months (this is why i left from evolutin)
Current Raiding Experience? : ToT HC till ji-kun
A few words about you : i'm just looking for fun and have a good time, i don't care abou gear, but i care about progrresion, i do my best every single time, i am verry calm and dedicated to one class (alts are just for fun and proffesion)

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 03:21:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x