User
Pass
2FA

[Siege of Orgrimmar] Galakras
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message16280
Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

(since 28-12-2022 15:28)

Votes: 58

Post Posted: 26-07-2016, 10:14:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Post bugs here and ONLY bugs. Any off-topic will be deleted and\or warned.

This topic will be sync with the Siege of Orgrimmar later on. (POST ONLY HERE)

[Galakras]

• [INTENDED] No implementation on alliance side. (Alliance fight aside Sylvanas & her crew)
  • [FIXED] Dragonmaw Flameslingers should not be active (should not attack) while their tower (North / South) is closed. Right now the 10 Flameslingers in the tovers attack right after the start.
  • [FIXED] Demolishers should come closer to the faction leaders (~25-30 yard closer). (This is caused by a mmaps problem and it ain't gonna be fixed soon).
  • [FIXED] No combat text present. (This includes the not working DBM Bug)
  • [FIXED] Tower bosses cast their spells on their current target rather than a direction. (Casted behind her initially then instantly turned to me).
  • [FIXED] Faction leaders cannot be healed.
  • [FIXED] Dragonmaw Shaman is casting Tidal Wave pretty much 24/7. It should have at least 5s CD after the cast.
  • [FIXED] Demolisher, Protodrakes & Galakras hit box is too small.
  • [FIXED] Anti-air turret should not be movable.
  • [FIXED] Ropes on each tower are not working.
  • [FIXED] Galakras HP is too high.
  • [FIXED] Missing adds inside the tower.
  • [FIXED] Waves should Stop spawning when Galakras is shot down by turrets. (Phase 2)
  • [FIXED] All waves of adds should come on a timer (45 seconds per wave on average)
  • [FIXED] Waves composition.
  • [FIXED] Add 5 secs break between start event and first wave.
  • [FIXED] Make turrets unavailable if the tower boss is still alive. (Mini-tower boss should be in few yards near the turret in order to active it, so please don't try kill him in any other place but in his/her tower)
  • [FIXED] Improve AI for Sylvanas & her crew.
  • [FIXED] Arcing Smash & Muzzle Spray's "Invisible Stalkers" are killable, in that case the boss casts knockback ability on his/her target (0:06).
  • [FIXED] Adds (especially Proto-Drakes and Demolishers) despawn extermely slow. Due their size it's impossible to dodge/avoid area effects.
  • [FIXED] Galakras flies too high, sometimes it's impossible to shoot him, because it is impossible to aim that high.

Last edited by Nexflame on 04-07-2017, 07:21:14; edited 15 times in total
3 0

tudor1297

[shefu' la luptatori]

(since 01-02-2020 14:06)

Votes: 250

Post Posted: 26-07-2016, 21:29:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The demolishers' and Galakras' hitbox are too small, you can barely attack them as melees. The dragons' hitbox is also too small.

I think the boss is working pretty well other than that, so good job.
I'll post if i find anything else

[RO]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

[EN]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

Last edited by tudor1297 on 26-07-2016, 22:04:14; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Daeron

[Death's Demise]

(since 28-10-2022 08:33)

Votes: 149

Post Posted: 26-07-2016, 21:33:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

-You can release and enter in the instance while the encounter is in progress.
-You shouldn't be able to move with the Anti-air Turret.

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 02:22:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello ,
1. i dident Notice any Ropes Ones i reached the Towers . (all what i could click on was just an invisible friendly npc)

Should be smthing like this :
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

2. i'm not sure but i think that the mini-boss From the Tower: Lieutenant Krugruk is using Arcing Smash (wowhead link) (Ps : i could be wrong , Maybe cause we just pushed that mini-boss with the dps)

Spoiler:

3. Tower 2 mini-boss - Master Cannoneer Dagryn Is not using Muzzle Spray (wowhead link) (PS : Same thing , i could be wrong and we just pushed the mini boss with the dps)

Spoiler:

4. on each entrance of each tower you should find 1 NPC : Dragonmaw Grunt , Ones you started attacking him you'll find x2 more adds from Dragonmaw Flameslinger Rushing to help him out , Ones you're up (top of the tower) you'll have to fight thos npcs : the x3 Dragonmaw Flameslinger on the top + x2 Dragonmaw Flameslinger from the Entrance + x1 Dragonmaw Grunt and ofc a mini-boss Lieutenant Krugruk Or Master Cannoneer Dagryn depends on wich tower you are .

Dident had the chance to notice alot , was on a 25 run raid so the FPS was kinda retaraded .

Update: i think i was Wrong about tip 2 and tip 3 , must be frm the dps , i'll check it again ones i have a chance .

Thx for the Great Service

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

Last edited by hangryforwar on 27-07-2016, 14:15:16; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Jeanne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2022 19:27)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 04:00:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am the only one or Galakras is not implemented at Alliance side?

I have some SS as proof.

First this one, I did kill Sha with my guild. Here is my ID from 2 days ago and my armory that you can double check my IDs --> https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/jeannie/feed

I went in to check Galakras when it is live (remaking raid with different people), I've got this scene -->

According to wowhead, we are supposed to get those allies and here is the proof of first comment, you can check it from --> http://www.wowhead.com/npc=72249/galakras#comments "Lor'themar Theron (Horde)/King Varian Wyrnn (Alliance) no longer uses taunt on Galakras."

This is an alliance guild from retail and their fight, Allies are Jaina, King Varian etc. --> https://youtube.com/watch?v=YnmuBwG1MPA:

I am posting this here because I think that its a kind of bug (dont know if alliance side is implemented on server as well). Even I have killed Sha, Galakras is not moving. Yes, I have tried both going portal before entrance and normal entrance. When I went from portal I ended up at Galakras place above picture. When I used normal entrance, I ended up Immerseus start (the boss indeed was not there because I've killed it already). Also, we did double check at Sha's place. No portal, dead sha and still Galakras is sleeping.

Please do correct me if I am wrong or blind and remove this post. I am trying to help :/

0 0

Catalinacx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2016 05:31)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 08:05:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

#Hangryforwar
2 and 3 are wrong.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 12:47:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Jeanne wrote:
I am the only one or Galakras is not implemented at Alliance side?
Currently it's only the horde NPCs on both sides. Your issue comes from the way the "boss order" is implemented: if the server crashes you have to visit Sha of Pride's chamber so the server can "see" sha dead and activate Lor'themar @ Galakras. It's not the best option, I know, but I don't think I'll change the boss order system soon

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 13:40:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hangryforwar wrote:

1. i dident Notice any Ropes Ones i reached the Towers . (all what i could click on was just an invisible friendly npc)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

2. i'm not sure but i think that the mini-boss From the Tower: Lieutenant Krugruk is using Arcing Smash (wowhead link) (Ps : i could be wrong , Maybe cause we just pushed that mini-boss with the dps)

Spoiler:

3. Tower 2 mini-boss - Master Cannoneer Dagryn Is not using Muzzle Spray (wowhead link) (PS : Same thing , i could be wrong and we just pushed the mini boss with the dps)

Spoiler:

1. As far as I know, Ropes are supposed to activate after you took the tower.
2. Invalid. Proof.
3. Invalid. Proof.

0 0

phil777

[Creep]

(since 23-11-2017 22:08)

Votes: 147

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 15:25:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From the LFR I did went it went live, shouldn't the visual for that move where we need to get into a line be a big fireball, as well as the line that shows the target? I saw the line visual, but not the big ball of fire. =/ It could help some groups get into a line faster... =/
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 15:52:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

I'd like to thanks the devs for releasing Galakras just in time so we could taste it this week. Sadly we encountered some issues, astonishing right ?

1 - Galakras's hitbox is too small. Pretty harsh as a melee to handle the fireball but most importantly we can't make use of aoe healing except if we all stand behind the boss which would lead a ridiculous dot stacking let alone the extreme reaction time to step back to make the fireball passing trough people.

2 - Galakras is too healthy, on retail without nerf he has 139M HP in 10 normal on Freakz he has 217M HP on this raid difficulty. With the actual Flame of Galakrond dot mechanic, it's insanely difficult for people with standard raid progression gear to survive that long.
retail proof : https://youtube.com/watch?v=4AaXCbYIcG4:

freakz proof : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/30/1469573979-galakras.jpg & https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=72249&&name=galakras

3 - Something is not right with the waves of adds during the first phase of the encounter. No matter what's wrong, it leads everytime with the raid beeing done with waves once the second tower is accessible to the group assigned to them while the rest of the raid have to wait and do nothing until the tower is constrolled and the boss brought down by turrets. Here's the wave order picked from Icyveins :

Quote:
Wave 1: random mixture of different types of adds;
Wave 2: random mixture of different types of adds;
Wave 3: random mixture of different types of adds and ground mini-boss;
Wave 4: random mixture of different types of adds and tower mini-boss;
Wave 5: random mixture of different types of adds;
Wave 6: random mixture of different types of adds;
Wave 7: random mixture of different types of adds and ground mini-boss;
Wave 8: random mixture of different types of adds and tower mini-boss.

I think Demolishers spawns are incorrect, also the second ground mini-boss appears to spawn too early but we didn't try enough to aknowledge any of this.

Here's are the main issues we've encoutered, however few of us have recorded our tries so if need be i can ask them to upload but it's mostly melee/tank povs.

0 0

whiteeagle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2020 15:34)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 17:25:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The npc didn't work.

Sylvanas use some shoot but actually he makes 1 damage should be 260k-280k.

Aethas should charge some adds and make some damage but actually he does nothing instead of dealing between 260k-280k damage.

0 0

gryphtus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-11-2022 17:11)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 22:04:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Boss HP is too big comparing with retail, proof : http://imgur.com/a/Drm8k (freakz, ingame)
>>

retail https://youtube.com/watch?v=4AaXCbYIcG4:

(around minute 10) As you can see the boss frame, HP 138 M. On freakz we have 217 M.

0 0

aivenppl

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2022 17:50)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 22:23:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

gryphtus wrote:
Boss HP is too big comparing with retail, proof : http://imgur.com/a/Drm8k (freakz, ingame)
>>

retail https://youtube.com/watch?v=4AaXCbYIcG4:

(around minute 10) As you can see the boss frame, HP 138 M. On freakz we have 217 M.

True, his HP is 2big. Actually he have HP from Heroic Mode at Normal. Additional for the future, Galakras have same HP at 25hc like at 25n - https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=7224903&&name=galakras-25h.
Here you have proof with right HP before WoD scaling for all difficulties; http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Galakras
Please check that for LFR too, because already I don't complete LFR version.

0 0

phil777

[Creep]

(since 23-11-2017 22:08)

Votes: 147

Post Posted: 27-07-2016, 22:53:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is advised, while reading comments on wowhead, that the flamestrike blizzard should help players gearing up to kill Galakras within reasonable time: "a word of advice, at least on normal...

when tanking galakras (the boss itself on phase 2) USE THE #$%^ING BLIZZARD... it will help you a lot!

-idk why it got downvoted, but this helped us a lot, specially if your raid is between 535-545 avg ilvl. We wiped several times at 10% but when we used the blizz to hit galakras it worked like a charm." Wowhead comments for Galakras.

The blizzard/flamestrike should be doing like 200k dmg per tick on normal, according to the dungeon journal, so yeah. I can believe it.

0 0

immotech4100

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2018 07:51)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 28-07-2016, 10:21:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Erudax wrote:
hangryforwar wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

1. As far as I know, Ropes are supposed to activate after you took the tower.
2. Invalid. Proof.
3. Invalid. Proof.

Yeah, the Ropes supposed to activate once players take a tower, right now nothing happens. The Rope reamins friendly and unusable (tested multiple times on LFR)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 04 July 2017 05:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:34:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x