Pass
2FA

Search found 26 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: BFA PVP Arenas
Jack

Replies: 2
Views: 494

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 30-03-2021, 11:23:19   Subject: BFA PVP Arenas
Greetings jogy
We do not have PvP scaling ready yet so we cannot say with confidence when it will be released, but admin has mentioned that he is not sure if we will release it in 8.1 or 8.1.5 patch ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't ressurect my DK
Jack

Replies: 1
Views: 254

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-03-2021, 00:11:01   Subject: [REJECTED] Can't ressurect my DK
Greetings schorpio
Please make a ticket and I will assist you in-game.
  Topic: joining global channel
Jack

Views: 533

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 02-03-2021, 20:53:32   Subject: joining global channel
Greetings Mabuki12
All you have to do is to leave the global channel, go to capital city (Stormwind or Orgrimmar) and see if you have joined automatically 1. and 3. It will be shown in your chat fram ...
  Topic: I need a guide !
Jack

Views: 528

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 27-02-2021, 13:50:05   Subject: I need a guide !
The best way you can learn is to make a new character and read the tooltip (the windows which opens when your hover on the spells) of your spells and also make sure to read passives from your spell bo ...
  Topic: Wow Problem after updating drivers
Jack

Views: 491

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 12-02-2021, 00:50:25   Subject: Wow Problem after updating drivers
Greetings Fryteczka
Alright well first I would suggest you to update your Windows until you have no updates available, then run the driver installer again and during installation you will see an opti ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Heart of Azzeroth won't level up beyond 29. Is it a bug?
Jack

Replies: 5
Views: 376

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-02-2021, 09:34:39   Subject: [REJECTED] Heart of Azzeroth won't level up beyond 29. Is it a bug?
You too, have fun playin on Freakz and feel free to make a ticket or submit a post on forum if you ever have a question or if you need assistance.
Jack

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-02-2021, 09:31:36   Subject: [REJECTED] Heart of Azzeroth won't level up beyond 29. Is it a bug?
Maybe I should clarify myself a little bit better. There is an visual issue regarding your case, you do gain the Azerite Power but it is not displaying it. Once you reach the next level, it will fix b ...
Jack

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-02-2021, 09:22:52   Subject: [REJECTED] Heart of Azzeroth won't level up beyond 29. Is it a bug?
Greetings souirkan.
It is not bugged, try to close your game and delete Cache folder from it, see if that helps when you login to your character.
Edit: The correct amount will be displayed again onc ...
  Topic: Problems downloading the client
Jack

Replies: 3
Views: 534

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-02-2021, 09:50:20   Subject: Problems downloading the client
Greetings Darkhero4
That is because you are running the game on HDD which is normal. Since Legion the WoW game has been heavily depended on drive speed and if you're running the game on 5400 rpm hard ...
  Topic: Missing Shirt in rewards for voting
Jack

Replies: 2
Views: 470

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 05-02-2021, 12:54:45   Subject: Missing Shirt in rewards for voting
Greetings mates123
I do remember buying this item from cash shop in game around Legion, and it wasn't in vote shop though. I gave a look at shop on site and I cannot find that shirt either, so I beli ...
  Topic: Old Dungeon Farming
Jack

Replies: 3
Views: 1056

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 17-01-2021, 18:08:49   Subject: Old Dungeon Farming
I have just killed all the bosses in Blood Maul Slagmines without a group with no problem and bosses did drop their loot. Maybe try to invite someone to the party and disband it. And also make sure th ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Accidently vendored cash shop item, recover request.
Jack

Views: 399

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-04-2018, 01:04:57   Subject: Accidently vendored cash shop item, recover request.
Character Name:Jackomighty
Item Name & ID:http://www.wowhead.com/item=53869/war-paint-shirt-not-good-for-the-ladies-nyi
Armory Link:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/jackomighty
D ...
  Topic: Problem with getting kicked From M+
Jack

Replies: 12
Views: 2767

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-02-2018, 18:41:20   Subject: Problem with getting kicked From M+
I believe that would be good idea, it will prevent players from trolling others or any other reason for a kick. I don't see any downside of not being able to remove someone from party since it's very ...
  Topic: Launcher keep kicking out of game
Jack

Replies: 4
Views: 1101

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-01-2018, 16:28:21   Subject: Launcher keep kicking out of game
Then it might be due to some add-ons, have you tried to disable them all?
  Topic: Launcher keep kicking out of game
Jack

Replies: 4
Views: 1101

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-01-2018, 16:24:44   Subject: Launcher keep kicking out of game
Greetings gabricarr.
Don't you think it's a little weird how majority of players doesn't have such issue? That means it's the problem with your system.
Do you use anti-virus software, and if so, whi ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next