User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message19585
Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 08:21:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
Just SHUT UP kid is this bringing a new argument no your just screwing around the same shit again.

And just for the note some players have a life next to wow so most can't do like 3 raids a day.

And the base idea is just a CD less thing GM's will do what they want with it I just say what I think and YOU again think you can decide what GM's have to do.

SO please start reading and stop behaving like a 14y old kid and just shut up for now.

Can someone please bring up some new ideas? would be appreciated.

See ya
Ezeky

Don't get mad brah, it will effect your beauty.

Let's get things straight. You called me greedy for suggesting that we get 50 donation points, which we could spend finishing our set T11 set since we can't get shoulders and head, or buying weapons we can't get like Asscandy or trinkets from Nefarian or Councils or getting S9 elite weapons since almost no one do 3's.

Instead that, you suggested that we get a week w/o raid lockout. Now what about PvP-ers? For example, my main, Architech NEVER did any raid, not even BH. I did ToT twice to get the Orb for my engi helm and that's all. How would that for example effect my warrior?

Other thing, BH can be done in like 15 mins. During 1 hour, we can do BH 4 times. that's 16 items per hour. in average one raid group can raid for around 5 hours at once. that's 90 items in just ONE evening split between 25 people or 630 items split between 25 people during that week. To calculate even more, that's 25.2 items per PLAYER in those raids during that week.

Let me be clear, your idea is BULLSHIT!

I know we'll get some useless crap like 50 vote points or something like that. That's why i'm trying to get us some rewards for the lost of TWO WEEKS but no, you have to come here and be greedy by suggesting something impossible and calling your ENTIRE guild to support you in this absurd idea which will only profit you, your guild and rest of the guilds like yours.

PS: No one likes you nor your guild, so PLEASE stop trying to look nice. We all know that you're just another 14kid (Maybe younger) running guild full with donors. Oh, i almost forgot... I don't need my guild to back me since i don't talk nonsenses. -

Peace, Archi is out. -

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 09:14:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just think what you want man I don't care, with the posts you made all over the freakz forums everyone active here knows your brains must be damaged at multiple points.

I just laugh when I see you telling that I actually ask guildies to post here to support me LOL

Next thing is thats its funny to know everyone hates EG. cause we are all donors -

and the most funny part is that I'm 14y old, I love to hear the fact that a 14y old can run a guild with other 14y old officers and bunch of donor NO brainers and still I guess be successful in raids -

BTW: can you give me the name of your chars raiding? cause if I remember well you said you had 2 chars your raiding with actively. I was wondering wich ones.

SO again if this NOOB posting above can just SHUT UP for 2 damn Topic pages we may get some interesting conversations about other ideas.

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:24:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
Just think what you want man I don't care, with the posts you made all over the freakz forums everyone active here knows your brains must be damaged at multiple points.

I just laugh when I see you telling that I actually ask guildies to post here to support me LOL

Next thing is thats its funny to know everyone hates EG. cause we are all donors -

and the most funny part is that I'm 14y old, I love to hear the fact that a 14y old can run a guild with other 14y old officers and bunch of donor NO brainers and still I guess be successful in raids -

BTW: can you give me the name of your chars raiding? cause if I remember well you said you had 2 chars your raiding with actively. I was wondering wich ones.

SO again if this NOOB posting above can just SHUT UP for 2 damn Topic pages we may get some interesting conversations about other ideas.

See ya
Ezeky

If i hate something the most that's the injustice. You suggested something that will only two or three guilds profit from and you got your guildies here to support you so i could not let that happen. If we should get something, that will be a thing EVERYONE would profit. Not just couple of guilds.

You can hate me as much as you want, i WONT let that happen. -

Now, call me brain damaged, let the rage go out of you -

0 0

Purevil

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2013 17:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:29:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I say best reward we could get for the downtime is is Architech banned. kthxbai
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:30:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Purevil wrote:
I say best reward we could get for the downtime is is Architech banned. kthxbai

Ha, let the rage out of you. Call me names. Do it bro! -

0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:38:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay, first of all a public message to everyone here

CALM YO TITZ

Now to get to the matter at hand, prepare for pretty colors (Emoticon Irrelevant)

Crysis and EG donor bashing
You do notice that guilds don't always start up with donations. Take Crysis as an example, when i joined Crysis they freshly moved to Freakz and we were all undergeared. We did world bosses and dungeons as well as normal runs and that was it for a while. It took a while to get there but in the end of the day we all got geared enough to do the 25 man HC's however this is over a progressive time. We have donators however they voted for titles or mounts so... unless the epic mountz gief +1000 str then it makes no difference.

What should the reward be in my opinion
I say donation points are not a good idea however we should be given specific points tailored for a week that we all recieve to buy costumes, pets, mounts, titles, and other fun stuff. This is a mixture of donation and vote however this does not involve gear that way we can have cool fun little toys to play around with

Dude called glados, architec or wtv (think i got the name right)

Take a chill pill

0 0

Purevil

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:41:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You might have just confused rage with ration. Stop tryin to act smart you attetion whore. You do not deserve ANYTHING for your "wasted" time, we don't care about your Conquest or Valor points nor about the time u "wasted" irl instead of farming the gurubashi chest.
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:46:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't like the idea about lockouts. I agree with Architech that it will affect only certain people/guilds.

In the other hand... Donation points are as good idea as it's bad. You say some people don't deserve to get an GOOD item because they wouldn't get it anyway if the server was ON durning all this time. You're may have right here. But did you consider that durning that time these people would Level up to 85 maybe more than just 1 character, make all reputations, get some epics from world drop/trashes or even make professions? All of that takes time, and maybe they already would have done all of that. So, in my opinion getting 1 or 2 items of your choice isn't too much to ask for a compensation. I personaly wouldn't mind getting LOAD of vote points as a reward, but only if there was more rewards added.

And BTW, Architech may have asked for it in rude way, but he has a point. And also... You're all bitching at him, and if we were to get these donation points do not fool yourselves... you WOULD spend them with pleasure.

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 10:47:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:

Dude called glados, architec or wtv (think i got the name right)

Take a chill pill

I'm kewl brah, don't worry -

Purevil wrote:
You might have just confused rage with ration. Stop tryin to act smart you attetion whore. You do not deserve ANYTHING for your "wasted" time, we don't care about your Conquest or Valor points nor about the time u "wasted" irl instead of farming the gurubashi chest.

Good boy. Feeling better? I'll be right here if you still got some rage inside you. - -

Wtfhaxx wrote:
I don't like the idea about lockouts. I agree with Architech that it will affect only certain people/guilds.

In the other hand... Donation points are as good idea as it's bad. You say some people don't deserve to get an GOOD item because they wouldn't get it anyway if the server was ON durning all this time. You're may have right here. But did you consider that durning that time these people would Level up to 85 maybe more than just 1 character, make all reputations, get some epics from world drop/trashes or even make professions? All of that takes time, and maybe they already would have done all of that. So, in my opinion getting 1 or 2 items of your choice isn't too much to ask for a compensation. I personaly wouldn't mind getting LOAD of vote points as a reward, but only if there was more rewards added.

And BTW, Architech may have asked for it in rude way, but he has a point. And also... You're all bitching at him, and if we were to get these donation points do not fool yourselves... you WOULD spend them with pleasure.

I was saying that from the beginning, but Ezeky got his guildies to support him so they could get ENTIRE WEEK w/o lockouts, so they could gear every alt they got. My conscience couldn't let that happen.

I'm glad there's someone else who understand me. You have my respect brother. -

0 0

Purevil

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 11:02:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Purevil wrote:

Good boy. Feeling better? I'll be right here if you still got some rage inside you. - -

Son, i get this is your first time on forums and your excited and stuff but this isn't the place to act smart. Some of us seen thins once, a donation give out, and thats why we are trying so hard to avoid that. I'm against the reduced lockouts also for the record.
Giving out donation points will just blow up in your face later, trust me.
Now why not try to do something constructive instead of acting like a troll?

Quote:

No, probably some of us whould leave cause of that.

Have any of you guys that want donations points ever heard of Magic Point Gladiators ? If not, why try to become one so hard ?

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 11:16:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Purevil wrote:

No. Because you know well you won't find better private cataclysm server.

Purevil wrote:

I'm not afraid of skill-less newbies running with "godlike" weapons.

Example from magic-wow:
People got their donation points compensation, most people bought their relentless sets, and what? Soon after that new content arrived and ALL that gear people got with donation points was "worthless"(at least not as good as the new content gear wich people obtained pretty fast, either by doing arenas/donating/raiding).

0 0

Purevil

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 11:27:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
Purevil wrote:

No. Because you know well you won't find better private cataclysm server.

Purevil wrote:

I'm not afraid of skill-less newbies running with "godlike" weapons.

Example from magic-wow:
People got their donation points compensation, most people bought their relentless sets, and what? Soon after that new content arrived and ALL that gear people got with donation points was "worthless"(at least not as good as the new content gear wich people obtained pretty fast, either by doing arenas/donating/raiding).

So your telling me what i will do, okay.
And your promoting the ideea of giving out "godlike" items, why ? Can't you just obtain em legit ? Or you need to have them handed out to you, sir. Furthermore, if u think the reason i'm saying these things is cause i'm afraid of skill-less newbies with BiS items, your so wrong. Just cause u played on magic when that happened doesn't mean you understood what happened. That was the deathnote of that server.

Most of us here commenting want to debate on finding a solution for the server, some of you just want items. Think about that.
My point of view is that 1350 Conquest points whould be more than enough for a reward. Thats fair.

OT: Architech, you don't even have a 372 item on any of your chars, why should you get 2 free ones ?

Last edited by Purevil on 22-04-2012, 13:09:41; edited 5 times in total
0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 11:34:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtf is happening here ? Seriusly ?
0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 13:08:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In case this suggestion was missed read it again and tell me what do you think about it?

This would be my suggestion to the Admins to show their gratitude to the loyalty of the community:

For one or two weeks double the drop rates on normal and heroic raid content for the PvE part of the community, and for the PvP part of the community reset the conquest point weekly cap twice in one week. Honor rates are already higher then normal so i would't touch those.
(And give Architech 50 Donation points for all his desire and perseverance to help the "average Exodus player") - -

Good hunting, Mofu.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 13:17:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Le me tell ya what happens.

Different opinions where said about what the "reward" should be form the downtime of the server.

First of all we have some guys who think we should get

Vote/ donation rewards.

Then we got others who think that we don't need to get anything like that but more some compensation for the time lost during those 2 weeks.
So the idea was to give a time on the server without locks on raids / no conquest cap / valor cap.

Well both ideas has its pro and contra.

for donation points the contra is that everyone get donation points without having to do crap for it. so basicly the guys sitting in SW and AFK in BG's will get some gear out of the servers bad thing + since players will buy gear with it, you will not go for the content anymore when its availeble since you got the gear from there already.

=> every good thinking will get the 4th Tear Bonus since its the only way you can get it then.

Now the bad things about the CD'less days / conquest caps / valor caps is that the benefit won't be the same for everyone.

So ya a raiding guild will get more valors / gear then what they will get in a normal raid week but they will still have to run the whole raid.
PvP / arena guilds will get a good amount of gear out of this if there is no cap ofc.

SO thats basically the whole TOPIC in a short note without all the bullshit around it.

WHat I think about the NON CD time on server is:
=> I don't see it as a bad thing, I mean I'm not talking about how long just the idea here. since players that are actually doing things ingame will get rewarded for it. beeing it PvP or PvE.

=> it will stimulate players to group up to do there stuff and get players back to the server back since its time based reward.

Now if you would give donation points it doesn't matter when they come back they can still spend them when we are on PANDARIA. -

The PERFECT SOLUTION AS A REWARD

=> needs to bring back players to exodus ASAP
=> needs to fulfill the expectations of some players
=> needs to be announced asap what the reward will be so that players know about it.

=>needs to keep everything as it was before the server flood, I mean playerswise.

See ya
Ezeky

Posturi unite automat, 22-04-2012, 14:17:53

Mofuu wrote:
In case this suggestion was missed read it again and tell me what do you think about it?

This would be my suggestion to the Admins to show their gratitude to the loyalty of the community:

For one or two weeks double the drop rates on normal and heroic raid content for the PvE part of the community, and for the PvP part of the community reset the conquest point weekly cap twice in one week. Honor rates are already higher then normal so i would't touch those.
(And give Architech 50 Donation points for all his desire and perseverance to help the "average Exodus player") - -

Good hunting, Mofu.

Its even a maybe idea then CD' less ya since you won't have abusers + the time is long enough to give everyone the chance to do this.

Sounds like a good one to me

+ players still interested in the server will want to com back asap to benefit from this.

=> PVP players already benefit form the drops from BH too but ya conquest reset is good for them I guess. dunno don't do so much pvp ;D

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 12-05-2024, 18:59:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x