User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message68683
KremX

[Very Important Person]

(since 18-05-2020 21:15)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 10-11-2015, 17:21:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RECKLESS WANTS YOU!

Our doors are always open for the good players and exceptional applications of any class will be always taken into consideration. Reach out to our officers ingame, they will be glad to share more info.

WHAT CAN RECKLESS OFFER YOU?

-Raiding: Reckless gives you the chance to be among dedicated players, participate in all raids avaliable. Reckless provides with equal opportunity for both old and new members, once you prove yourself, your talent will be recognized shortly.
-Stability: Reckless is an old guild, whose story begins in 2012. Several players have been here for years. Many friendships have developed along the way. Our leadership hasn't changed ever since, Krem is the person that helps us remain strong and united. Everybody in the guild knows their place, why they are here. We share the same common goal.
-Sociability: Reckless is not a hardcore raiding guild. Although our guild is focused on heroic content, there is something more than that. Outside of scheduled raids there is usually a lot to do, players doing transmog, achievment, rdf runs. If you feel lonely there is always somebody on our teamspeak to chitchat with.

WHAT DOES RECKLESS EXPECT FROM YOU?

-Attendance: Attendance in at least one raid per week is mandatory.
-Dedication: You have to provide with a possitive attiude towards raiding and fellow members. You should be ready to maximise your characters performance in various encounters. You must be mature and able to accept the criticism. Patience is a virtue, be prepared to spend some time raiding, especially in progress runs.
-Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication during a raid is a must. Teamspeak is mandatory during raids and so is decent English.

Application form:

If You wish to join us, please have a look at our application form. Application is the only way to obtain an invitation to Reckless. Every application is discussed by the Guild's staff and the better application is, more chance You have to get invited.

Please post your application in this topic and GOOD LUCK!

Quote:

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age):

Character Information:

Link us your main character's Armory:

What's your item level in PvE gear? -

Do you have any alts?If you do,link us their Armory too. -

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? :

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? :

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc),link us a screenshot (use Imgur) :

Which addons are you using? :

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role).

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid.The boss must be dead.

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?

ATTENTION!

We are currently in need of the following classes/roles:

Paladin - Protection
Monk - All Specs
Druid - Balance
Warrior - Dps Spec
Death Knight - All Specs
Rogue - All Specs
Shaman - Enhancement /Restoration
Warlock - All Specs
Mage - All Specs

Last edited by KremX on 27-03-2016, 02:10:39; edited 5 times in total
2 0

Helena

[The wild one]

(since 03-02-2022 10:33)

Votes: 94

Post Posted: 11-11-2015, 23:59:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Name-Helena . Age - 20

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Troll Shaman

Main spec/Off spec: Elemental / Restoration

What's your item level in PvE gear? : 499 ilvl

Alts: -

Professions: Inscription / Alchemy

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Euryphaessa

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? : Personal problems

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Member

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: full toes/mv - 10/25n (haven't done yet heroics or HoF because of ilvl-too low- )

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

At pull - Unleashed Elements,Flame Shock,Elemental Blast,Searing Totem , Stormlash Totem , Ascendance + Berseking
AoE : I keep it simple : Chain Lightning , Earthquake
End Phase : I just use same rotation as at pull
*During the fight and between the pull and end phase when I can burst I spam Lightning Bolt , Lava Burst , Flame Shock and Elemental Blast at CD
*Earth Shock when I have 7 stacks of Lightning Shield

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Hit,Haste,Mastery,Crit

Which addons are you using? : DBM , Skada

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage. : [img=http://i.imgur.com/4Ndf6fd.jpg] DPS-At pull ; [/img] [img=http://i.imgur.com/UjTdiS5.jpg] DPS- end of encounter [/img]

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed. : Heal - [img=http://i.imgur.com/X7OpeHD.jpg]Tsulong 10 N[/img] / DPS - [img=http://i.imgur.com/yQS1MtC.jpg] Lei Shi 10 N [/img] ( I know the boss isn't dead but I maintain my DPS at 90-100k

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? : yes

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/RO-Shaman-Elemental-5.4.8-PvE-Guide-t395168.html
1 0

KremX

[Very Important Person]

(since 18-05-2020 21:15)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 12-11-2015, 00:41:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As soon as all Officers get a chance to check your app we will inform you about the decision -

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 12-11-2015, 19:13:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Euryphaessa - accepted. Contact one of the officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:44:28; edited 4 times in total
0 0

dobre_sum

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2019 08:31)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-11-2015, 12:18:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

26 years old security guard playing wow loving raids ;]

Character name : Hezjin
Class: Shaman
Main Spec : Enhancement 503 ilvl / Resto off spec 490 ilvl
Link to Armory : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/hezjin
Screen to my UI : i can't made it bcuz i don't know were i can upload my image for free and save if u tell me for the future will be glad to make it
Computer Spec: 3.2 processor amd 5 from new series 10gb ram video card Sapphie radeon R7 260x 2GB OC edition
My Alts : some of them bcuz they are alot 2 acc's and not are upped after mop upgrade i play mostly with my shammy Hezjin & Necrosyz warlock others atm are low ilvl
Rotation:always keep Flame Shock on target then storm strike and Lava Lash using from last talent Elemental blast so everytime when i got maelstorm weapon stacks i throw them on elemental blast or chain lighting and for aoe spamming Fire nova & chain lighting again this is my first burst macro 1.#showtooltip
/cast Ascendance

second 2: #showtooltip
/cast Feral Spirit
/cast Fire Elemental Totem
/cast Berserking(Racial)
+Stormlash totem
and + i cast Unleash elements after that
for critic moments of the healers i help them with my Ancestral Guidence talent + healing tide totem i think that's all bout rotation if i dont miss something
For new scripts i watch videos in youtube also in dungeon journal u can find what exactly do the bosss also in wowhead u can find interesting info too idk that's my resources
first guild < Ashbringers Reborn > second <Wrath of AvenGerS> < Aeon Nox > then again for sometime on wota and after that create my guild < Amani Empire > but bcuz no ppls get recruited i quited
And last few words bout me : i work alot so i will be able to play mostly at night server time from 20-21 pm from there i will avaible mostly in the server and i love to raid ...

1 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Post Posted: 15-11-2015, 17:45:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hezjin - rejected.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:44:04; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Anakronism

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-11-2015 23:31)

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 08:48:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): I'm Robert (Or Montecore) I'm 20 and i'm a CIST Major in college.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Troll/Shaman

Main spec/Off spec: Enh/Resto

What's your item level in PvE gear? (Currently leveling to 90)

Alts: N/A

Professions: Ench/Jewel

Freakz's armory link of your main: (Currently leveling so doesn't matter?)

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? On retail I was in Legionairies in MoP, I left because I took a Hiatus right before WoD was released.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Officer

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: I've raided every MoP raid, and I know mechanics like the back of my hand, retail experience.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Lava lash/Stormstrike/Shock on cooldown, @ 5 Stacks of Mael, Ele blast, then lightning bolt till ele blast is off.
Burst is Feral spirits > Fire Elemental > Ascendance > Berserking > Active trinkets > Stormlash on CD, Lava lash on cd, and reg rotation.
AoE Is Magma totem + Fire nova spam.
Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
Agility >= Hit 7.5% = Expertise 7.5% > Mastery >= Haste > Crit
Which addons are you using?
I'm using quite a few, don't see the purpose in this question, however my UI is SpartanUI.
PERFORMANCE
N/A
Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage.
N/A
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.
N/A
REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yuuuup

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-11-2015, 20:14:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anakronism - rejected.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:43:44; edited 1 time in total
0 0

felixwiding

[Infinity]

(since 28-01-2016 00:20)

Post Posted: 18-11-2015, 21:14:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Felix, seventeen years old (1998/04/03). Born and raised in Sweden. My weeks like just like any other teenagers, i go to school, i come home and play PC or hang out with my friends or my girlfriend. I don't sport.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Female blood elf, warrior.

Main spec/Off spec: Arms as main, slowly working on my protection spec.

What's your item level in PvE gear?
461/464

Alts: 3x level 85s. (Rogue, Mage & Paladin)

Professions: Jewelcrafting 600/600

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/cutedude

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?
PCR and Wrath of the Avengers which is my currentt guild. I was only a social in PCR before i left.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?
Soical memember.

On WoWFrekaz, none. I did some on retail, i can't just remember from what patch.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

At pull i like to start of with a few MS, CS and Slams right before i start bursting. Aoe is first Bloodbath with Bladestorm and Sweeping Strikes and when Blade ends i keep Sweeping Strikes while i spam Thunderclap, Cleave and WW.
Durning the fight i always have MS and CS & Sweeping Strike on CD and use slam and OP as often as i got rage for it.

Hit (17%) -> Expertise -> Crit -> Mastery/Haste

DBM
Recount
Atlasloot
Omnicc

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage.
http://prntscr.com/9493gq

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.
I don't have any. I can maybe get on from Sha or Galleon after the reset.

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
For sure.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-11-2015, 17:32:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cutedude - accepted. Contact one of the officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:43:13; edited 1 time in total
0 0

jes23

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2015 08:31)

Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 02:10:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Names Jesper, i live in denmark, age 24

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS: Innocentbob

Race and Class: Panda, monk

Main spec/Off spec: Tank/ Heals

What's your item level in PvE gear? Tank 477, heal 451

Alts: Orangebob lvl 90 mage, Bobtheblue 64 death knight

Professions: Innocentbob: Leatherwork/skinning, Orangebob: Tailoring/ ?, Bobtheblue ?/?

Freakz's armory link of your main:
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Innocentbob

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? First time playing MoP, but have been playing vanilla, Bc and Wotlk

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Healer in vanilla as priest(T2) and druid (T5) and Bc as death knight tank (T10, 25hc)

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: None

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

On AOE: Keg Smash, Rushing Jade Wind, jab, Tiger Palm, Expel Harm and SINGLE: Keg Smash, jab, Jab, Tiger Palm, Expel Harm to build up my chi
Then i use for AOE Breath of Fire and SINGLE: Blackout Kick
I use this as my main def macro

/use [nomod, @player] Zen Sphere
/cast guard
/cast Purifying Brew
and let Elusive Brew stack to 8 or 10 before using it and Dampen Harm, Fortifying Brew, Nimble Brew and Zen Meditation when i need to -
I allways use Summon Black Ox Statue

Expertise Rating (until 15%) and Hit Rating (until 7.5%);
Mastery Rating
Agility
Critical Strike Rating
Haste Rating (thinking between 4,000 and 10,000 have to see what works best -)

DBM, Recount, Omen

PERFORMANCE

REQUIRMENTS

Yes, il obey -

Last edited by jes23 on 21-11-2015, 21:39:40; edited 1 time in total
0 0

bullens

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2015 16:32)

Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 18:41:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Hello my name is Marcos Oliveira and i have 23 age, and i have one hard personality and i'm from brazil

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Blood Elf Rogue

Main spec/Off spec: Combat

Combat: 493

Alts: bullens "pala tank / dps" / bullenz "dk blood/frost"

Professions: alchemy / enggnering / jewelcrafting / cooking alls full and blacksmith in 400

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Bullenx

EXPERIENCE:

the first guild was VAIZARD , I chose to get out of it because ah many rude members and uneducated in this guild, and as a game for fun and want to grow in opted server to leave, my current guild is Contato Imediato, however the only ones players who stood raid left the guild and others stopped to play , not to mention the leader of the guild that is no more than two hours online

member / Officer

well my experiences with this version were all here in freakz , in connection with raids of mechanics I just do not know full HOF
HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

as well as my char main is rogue , first I try to use stealth to launch the boss with ambush to improve my burst to there then do my rotation with a revealing strike to stackar faster , followed by sinister strike , shortly after obtaining 5 stack use Slice and Dice , soon after I use my macro burst that is the use of shadow blades and adrenaline rush , with macro enabled burst I just Stacko sinister strike and eviscerate , ending the shadow blade then immediately killing spree use , eventually killing spree I already wear a enggnering glove enchantment to increase my speed again at + 1920 by another 10 seconds , after this burst I just keep my dps with sinister strike , slice dice , revealing strike , eviscerate , armor expose , rupture : ]
Agility:16.303
Haste:24.04%
Hit:14.74%
Mastery:36.21%

well just dbm and recount

PERFORMANCE

http://prntscr.com/95aqj9

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule

surely , however only understand English and know how to write can not speak very well English a problem? please say no Love Struck

0 0

pothead94

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2016 17:58)

Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 19:45:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
-

Hello Guild Reckless -. My name is Patrik and im 21 years old and im from Portugal/Germany. I just finished my apprenticeship, and for now, im just playing wow and im waiting to start my new Work in february. As a logistic worker. I would say im a very social Dude and im in Teamspeak all the Time while playing.
Cant imagine WoW without a skilled active community as such, Reckless.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS: Bluelabel, Shaman-Enhancement, Ilvl 499.

Race and Class: Orc-Shaman

Main spec/Off spec: Enhancement/Restoration (486ilvl)

Alts: Hunter 498, Rogue 493, Frostmage 491, BloodDK 470

Professions: Shaman(main)= Blacksmith+Engineer, Hunter=Blacksmith+Engineer, Frostmage=Tailoring+Engineer, Rogue=Blacksmith+Engineer, BloodDK= Alchemy,

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/bluelabel

EXPERIENCE:
-

Ive been playing since 7 Years, and i played in 3 different Guild total.

2 Years of playing on german private Server (WoWPrivateServer.com) This was my Noobi time - i Learned how to play the Game and was a casual player like everybody at the beginning. At the end Of first year i joined guild "Panzir" and got to meet the Raids.

After that i played 1 Year on cataclysm Retail Server (Shaman, Lizara(name)Elemental) its loong time ago but i think u still can look into it - #Blizzard
In that time I found Enhancement is the perfect Spec for me because it involves range and melee attacks. I liked the mix alot and started to google all About the Enhancement Shaman.

I added another 3 years of playtime on german Server Frostmourne/Frostberry. Here i got almost all my experience i have. I raided Icc full heroic content 25 man as Restoration shaman ( guild needed resto at that time (guild name Adeptis) so i pleased them and went full Resto) It still was a good Experience. Gearscore 6392 at that time.

Then the server switched to cataclysm and i raided full progress in heroic eccept for Blackhorn, Spine and Madness. i couldnt get to kill those with my guild. Sadly. We had all the potential. All in 25 man Icc And Dragonsoul. Then our Guild (Hells Bears) done A server switch to Freakz. Where im playing Main Mage now.

Id like to go back to my roots and play enhancement again. because i have the most exp on him and its the most fun to me.

I never got kicked out of my guild. I always tryed to progress further with the team i had.

My Exp on Freakz: Msv normal clear, Hof normal clear (eccept garalon and the bugged ones), Toes normal clear
Msv heroic 5/6, Hof heroic 0/4, Toes heroic 0/4

The heroics in Hof And toes are missing, but im sure i can proof enouh skill to easily kill them in a raid group in test raids or something. Im open for it.
Also this expansion is new to me and im just starting -

-

My Role in those Guilds always was Core Raider. And i had many many good hours with my mates from guild. I didnt have a clear Role or Job, but i always made sure nobody is flaming each other, eccept they where right about it. Im a very honest person. Not everybody can handle that.

-

I covered this point above-

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation
-

Pulltimer
5 using Spirit Walk
4 Position correctly
2 using Potion
1 Searing Totem

Pull- Useing Unleash elements+ Flameshock,
Popping all cooldowns (agility trinkets before wolfs and elemental, also bloodlust and ascendental if need the burst at beginning)
Stormlash totem
stormstrike
lavalash
Firenova or Lightning bolt if 4or5 stacks
Earthshock
One more stormstrike while Ascendent

-Repeat

On AoE Situation obviously i use Firenova on cooldown and if there are enough targets i use magma totem.

I will alwas adjust my dps to boss tactic. As if we are doing 4 kings heroic on MsV. i will cancel my Lighning Shield and stop using flameshock+ totem
to prevent the raid from whipes or something. I also like to use Call of elements for double stunn. - (tsulong adds)

-

Mastery=agility as much i can get, 7.5 hit, 7.5 Experise, haste as much as i can get without losing mastery=agility, then critical strike.

-

I am Using for my shaman:

Atlas Loot
Deadly Boss Mods
ExtraCD
NugComboBar
Quartz
Recount
Reforgelite
Tidy Plates
Totem Timers
and Weakauras 2

PERFORMANCE

-

http://workupload.com/file/yeZFanqc

Its very easy for me to reach 5 Million dmg. I did 6 million in burst duration. I can add A Screenshot maybe where i stay longer at dummy for 10 million.
As you can see i only got off 4 lavalashs - - My normal dps in raids is 130-220k+ ( highest burst at elegon 376k)

(Info: I always use better weapon in second hand when i have 2 set bonus because of lavalash)

-

I would need to add this later. Currently i dont have a screenshot from Raid.

REQUIRMENTS

-

Thats not even A question for me - Im always teamspeak when i play wow.

If there would be a macro to start both programms at once.. i would use it -

I hope My Application was juicy enough and im looking forward for a test raid maybe?

happy about every type of respond.

1 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-11-2015, 00:36:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Innocentbob - rejected.
Bullenx - rejected.
Bluelabe - accepted.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:42:43; edited 2 times in total
0 0

pothead94

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2016 17:58)

Post Posted: 22-11-2015, 11:00:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im not from the US. So yes my english isnt perfect. But why should it be a problem. I can speak it fluently.
Just the grammar -

i dont really know what answer is final now.

Innocentbobs`s

Bullenx`s

Or Bluelabel -accepted. Im confused. PLs tell me if i need to contact or not. Have a good day -

Last edited by pothead94 on 23-11-2015, 03:30:04; edited 2 times in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:29:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x