User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message68681
Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 10-02-2016, 13:38:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Knukles - rejected again.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:58:08; edited 1 time in total
0 0

zyrox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2017 17:23)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-02-2016, 12:36:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS :

My Name is Mike 23 Years old Practicing Pharmacy College , and well the rest of the day playing games , and going out when i have the occasion and that's all.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Tauren/Druid

What's your item level in PvE gear?

504 Took a Break from WoW and Left Freakz For the time Being

Alts: Yea i got a Monk tank/ DPS Tauren and a Warlock

Professions: as the Druid Herb/Alch Monk:Minning / Blacksmith

Freakz's armory link of your main:

https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/mcbeef / https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/madmilk

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?

i have been in a romanian one i've left it since it's leader didnt take me into raids anymore and he Prioritised other romanians instead of me Plus there was No Social Activity with other players so i was the "Left out"

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?

Normal Member who Raided all the time

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

Mogushan heroic / ToES HC and Normal / Heart of fear HC and Normal

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

Before the pull phase i adjust the Meter to be close to the Moon one in order to Proc again "Starfall" so When the Pull happens i starfall -> Wraith -> The dots in the Right Order of the Eclipse -> Starfall > Celestial allignment -> Incarnation -> Nature Vigil > Starfall> then Depending where the bar is either wrath or Starfire > Starsurge when it procs ->Solar beam incase it needs Silence .

at burst it's the same rotation , in aoe Either mass doting them or Hurricane

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):

Hit:15% it's a must otherwise. it wont work . Haste the next priority untill u reach the Cap requiered if you can't reach it then you prioritise Critical and Mastery is the last one

Which addons are you using?

Elvui , Deadlyboss , Atlass ,

PERFORMANCE

http://postimg.org/image/jfvmbfhyh/30313157/

i dont have any screenshot with Feng the accursed but once i get hold of it i can show it to you

REQUIERMENTS:

Yes i do have Teamspeak

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Post Posted: 13-02-2016, 17:48:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mcbeef- rejected.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:58:21; edited 1 time in total
0 0

unitedcska

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-02-2016 22:35)

Post Posted: 18-02-2016, 15:27:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Name: Emo (Short for Emil) Occupation: High School Student (Foreign Language High School so English isn't an issue) Age: 19

Character Name/s: Unitedcska
Main/Off Specs: Currently Arms (Waiting for another 2 hander to drop to go fury)
Item level in PvE gear: 518 (using PvP helm and Bracers)
Alts: Dawnguard (86 mage) Whitehide (23 Druid)
Professions: Engineering and Archaeology (skinning in progress)
Armory: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/unitedcska

Previous guilds: Not so Reckless. First guild I was in since joining the server, apparently is getting disbanded, my rank was Trial (didn't really get the chance to go higher), Bulgarian Legion/Legacy (Molten WoW) ranks: Warrior Class Leader, Officer
Raiding Experience: ToT: 6/6 (freakz), ToT 11/12 (Molten where Ji-Kun isn't implemented), SoO 1/14 (Only Immerseus was implemented before i quit the server)
MSV 6/6 (freakz)

At pull (same as bursting because all my trinkets and procs are going to go off because there is no ICD): Charge>All CD's Macro>Colossus Smash>Slam>Slam>Enrage>Slam>Standart rotation
Standart rotation: (It's a priority list) Colossus Smash>Slam>Mortal Strike>Overpower
AoE: Keep Sweeping strikes up at all times>Bladestorm>Thunder Clap>Overpower>Mortal Strike
AddOns: Recount, DMB, TomTom, Xperl.
Stat Priority: Hit 7.5%, Strength>Crit>Mastery>Haste>Expertise (doesn't work in PvE in freakz)

DPS @ dummy (only self buffs):http://imgur.com/a/QdqhI (1st screenshot is at hitting 15 million, 2nd screenshot is so you can see the spells used)
DPS @ raid boss (none yet as I am saved to MSV, ToES and ToT)

Will you use TeamSpeak: Yes, I use it every day to play counter strike with my friends

P.S: I asked one of your members for your raid times just to be sure and I can attend raids. I am able to raid from 19 PM to 6 AM server time. That said I do believe that I can attend raids if my application is accepted. Thanks in advance for reviewing!

Cheers, Emo

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-02-2016, 21:48:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unitedcska - rejected.
1 0

Eldar92

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2016 20:45)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-02-2016, 02:21:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):

I'm a purchasing agent for an automotive industry (from the UK), age : 24

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Tauren - Death Knight

Main spec/Off spec:

MS : Tank, OS: DPS

GS : 497

Alts:

Foodmaster (warrior- 499 - dps), Phantomblast (hunter - 491 - dps), Totemwrath (shaman - 490 - heal/dps)

Professions:

JWC - Mining (max)

https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/cousin

EXPERIENCE:

Wrath of the Avengers (WOTA) , I left because they stalled - got innactive

I was a tank since i leveld to 90, my rank was - Active Raider

I've done all raids up to Throne of Thunder (guild got inactive so I couldn't get past that)

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

Single target : Taunt > Rune strike > Outbreak (diseases) > Dump on heart strike > use death strike on 5 stacks > repeat with CD's

AoE : Taunt > D&D > use heart strike on cd > keep diseases up at all times > blood boil on cd to spread them and keep them active > repeat

Hit until capped % (done), experties until capped % (done)

Mastery>hit/exp to 7.5%>parry>dodge

Atlasloot, NPC Scan , Bagnon, Mik's scrolling battle text, Quartz, Reccount, Omen, Tidy Plates , Deadly Boss Mods,

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 15 million damage.

TANK

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.

TANK

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?

Yes at all times, love comunicating . Very friendly looking forward to it - [b][/b]

1 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-02-2016, 01:10:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cousin - rejected.
0 0

Churp

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2024 13:00)

Votes: 8

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-02-2016, 18:49:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Last edited by Churp on 27-03-2016, 22:12:40; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-02-2016, 21:35:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Churp - rejected.
0 0

alinho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-10-2021 22:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 28-02-2016, 22:56:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Name : Alin age : 22 student

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: blood elf paladin

Main spec/Off spec: retribution / protection

What's your item level in PvE gear? 525

Alts: windcleav(warrior protection / ars) my all alts are in my personal guild Smoke and Thunder

Professions: engineering / alchemy

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Omgitsakyzor
EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? i left deathwish after the guild made full progress , the reason is that i wass bored to keep trying with them becouse all of us have a real life day by day and we all have some problems that we need to go offline at a hour

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? my roll i wass as second tank at 25 heroic raid and if there were tanks i played dps

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: my progress is temporary not full , i mean i have all the bosses to ji-kun heroic made on bouth speks

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS : i play my paladin temporary on crit and haste , for the last days i made some tests at the raiding dummy and calculated my dps at 10 milions

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): Retribution : potion of mogu power,guardian of ancient kings, judgement , crusader srtike , exorcism , inquisition , burst macro ( holy avenger , trinket procs , and synapse springs ) , i use execution sentence at start only when i have my guardian staks highter than 9 and if i have luck proc of the trinket on valor points , then my rotation continues normaly all the abilities that are not on global cooldown like crusader templar , judgement templar , hamer of wrath templar (hammer of wrath seems to not work so fine ) , after the burst is done i use any ability that is not on global cooldown to make holy power and then templar verdict with inquisition on me

At aoe fights i swich execution sentence with lights hammer and use glyph of mass exorcism , the rotation is normaly the same as singlle target just in stead of templar's verdict i use divine storm and in stead of crusader strike i use hammer of righteous ,

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): hit 7,5 % exp 7,5 % crit 21,02 haste 19,90

Which addons are you using? DBM , skada , extraCD . reforgelite

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 15 million damage. http://i.imgur.com/nTdWYfZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Oo3M7Kf.jpg

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed. sorry but i dont keep screenshots - , my only screenshots are the 2 that i uploaded

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-02-2016, 22:17:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Omgitsakyzor - accepted! Contact one of the Officers for an invite.
0 0

Calculated

[Account disabled]

(since 28-03-2016 21:34)

Post Posted: 02-03-2016, 16:15:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS:

Name: Mohamed

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:
pandaren / Shaman

Main spec/Off spec: Elem / Resto

What's your item level in PvE gear? : 517

Alts: Hunter(MM) / Rouge(CB) / Druid(GA) / Paladin(Prot/Holy)

Professions: Inscription / Tailering

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/calculated

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? : Switched form allience (Midwinter) leaft cause Guild Drama

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Cleaned all Hc raids Exept Will for the last patch And for the new one i'm stack @ Tortus Hc

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS:

Singel Target

prepot + fire elemental > flame shock > unleash elements > stormlash > elemental blast > lava burst > pop ascendance and proffession buffs > spam lava burst until ascendance ends > refresh flame shock > unleash elements > elemental blast > lightning bolt as a filler > lava burst on cd . second potion to be used for a second ascendance during the encounter , oh and dont forget fulmination whenever you have 7 stacks

Aoe :

Same thing Just changing the lighting bolt to chain lighting and in burst i change the lava Burst to lava beam

PS :
I'm Keeping my Straming Tide Totem Al the Time On Cd and When it comes to Pop My Healing Tide Or Guidance i Only Use Them When i Notice that The healers dont Have Cds Or when the leaders ask me to do it but i'm all the time Bobing them Whe the healers Dont have Cds to save the raid After All thats the Shaman All about Raid Saving (You Dont expect from a Shaman to Be top Dpees on recount at my POV , He's a raid Helper :p) Let's Just Say that i'm A Hybrid or i can Be one

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Hit Capped , Mastery , Haste (Atm i'm making a balance between Haste And mastery Becouse at this moment i'm missing Haste For my Ilvl)

Which addons are you using? : DBM / NTK / Skada / BLCD / LoseControl / Tidy Plates

PERFORMANCE :

http://i.imgur.com/LhYBaEN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/r0g2CeX.jpg

For the Raid dpees dident Really Raided For the Last Weeks Cause Ben trying to find a good Guild

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Ofc

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-03-2016, 22:14:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Calculated - rejected.
0 0

casmet
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-07-2016 15:05)

Post Posted: 15-03-2016, 13:14:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):
My name is Ionut and I am 22 years

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: pandaren Shaman

Main spec/Off spec: Enha/ELE/Resto (if needed)

enha- 530 ele - 510
Alts:
an warrior on ally for proffesion and an warlock
Professions:
insc/tail
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/Genesis/Overshamy
EXPERIENCE:

i left deathwish after the guild made full progress , the reason is that i wass bored to keep trying with them becouse all of us have a real life day by day and we all have some problems that we need to go offline at a hour
after that i was in unleashed, and nobody there ageed me as a player wich wants to play and only this
i was raider, main dps mele or range, but if was neded , i had to be healer
for now, i have full to magera hc, since 2-3 weeks i've stoped to play wow, and focusing cs:go, but for now i want to play again wow
HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

i will explain my enhancement rotation and burst:
for start i use pot, stormstrike, after that i use ascendence and spirits, stormblast,unleash elements, elemental blast, fire shock, lava lash and frost shock, if neded
for aoe, i-m focusing at spreading flame shock on targets with lava lash and full fire nova
7,5 hit and exp/ i usualy play at 65-70 mastery and full agiliry and haste
lorti u.i/ dbm/recount/athlas/ postal/ acutionator master/ bitten spell flash for shaman
PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 15 million damage.

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.
it was at tortos 25h
REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-03-2016, 13:21:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Overshamy - rejected.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:25:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x