User
Pass
2FA

Custom Event: The Eternal Travelers | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message19327
Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 09-07-2021, 16:28:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dwynen wrote:
Power wrote:
Dwynen wrote:
@Power, one question... If i have one of the enhancement items in my inventory (the upgrade item), can i get another Sands of Time?

Sands of Time cannot drop if you already have:

- Sands of Time in inventory

- Timeworn Artifact quest active/completed/rewarded (it is removed on the weekly reset = friday)

Nono, please, read it again, i don't have a Sands of Time in the inventory, i have one of the upgrade items you get with its quest, i have a 'Tertiary Leech Upgrade' in my inventory (from a past week), and with that, the Sands of Time doesn't seem to drop. Is there some kind of mutual exclusion with those items too?

I just told you what are the conditions/requirements, Tertiary Item Upgrade is not one of them.

1 0

Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 09-07-2021, 16:33:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, lemme rephrase.. Would it be possible that, somehow, the drop mechanic is bugged and it's in fact proc'ing some kind of "shared" exclusion between the two items?
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 09-07-2021, 16:40:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dwynen wrote:
Ok, lemme rephrase.. Would it be possible that, somehow, the drop mechanic is bugged and it's in fact proc'ing some kind of "shared" exclusion between the two items?

Nope, it has nothing to do with that, it's not bugged.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 19-07-2021, 10:33:24 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

• The skybox from Ruins of Khintasest has been changed to reflect the new reality.

• A new currency has been added: Echo of Time (It can be obtained from Time Boxes and Daily / Weekly Quests) (It can be traded in exchange for Raid Finder Transmog Items or may be required towards your progress to acquire Class Mounts / Titles)

• The ilvl of the items from this vendor has been increased from 400 to 430. Warfronts Gear now has an upgraded appearance.

• The health and damage of all creatures has been increased by 30% on every difficulty.

• Standard Mode: Eternal Traveler now rewards: 4k Azerite (was 3.5k) | 4k Titan Residuum (was 250).

• Challenge Mode: Eternal Traveler now rewards: 8k Azerite (was 5k) | 8k Titan Residuum (was 500) | 8x Echo of Reality (was 5).

• The chance of receiving an Echo of Reality from Time Boxes has been increased to 12% on Mythic (was 9), 8% on Heroic (was 6), 4% on Normal (was 3).

• The chance of receiving the Sands of Time has been increased to 5% on Mythic (was 4).

• Time Boxes no longer drop: Hydrocore, Tidalcore, Sanguicell, Breath of Bwonsamdi.

• Time Boxes now have a chance to drop: Benthic Tokens, Reputation with BFA factions.

• Caverns of Time now rewards: 2k Azerite on Mythic (was 1500) | 1.5k Azerite on Heroic (was 1000) | 1k Azerite on Normal (was 500).

• Moon Guard Stronghold now rewards: 3k Azerite on Mythic (was 2000) | 2k Azerite on Heroic (was 1400) | 1.5k Azerite on Normal (was 700).

• Bastion of Twilight now rewards: 2k Azerite on Mythic (was 1500) | 1.5k Azerite on Heroic (was 1000) | 1k Azerite on Normal (was 500).

• Endless Halls now rewards: 1.5k Azerite on Mythic (was 900) | 1k Azerite on Heroic (was 600) | 500 Azerite on Normal (was 300).

• Caverns of Time Daily Chest now rewards: 50 War Resources (was 35) | 300 Azerite | 5 Prismatic Manapearls | 200 gold

• Moon Guard Stronghold Chest now rewards: 70 War Resources (was 50) | 400 Azerite | 7 Prismatic Manapearls | 300 gold

• Bastion of Twilight Daily Chest now rewards: 50 War Resources (was 35) | 300 Azerite | 5 Prismatic Manapearls | 200 gold

• Endless Halls Daily Chest now rewards: 30 War Resources (was 15) | 200 Azerite | 3 Prismatic Manapearls | 100 gold

• 7 New Daily Quests have been added. Each quest rewards you with 2x Echo of Time, 200 Gold, 1k Azerite and a Satchel of Infinite Mysteries which contains various consumables, gems and tradable mounts.

• 1 New Weekly Quest has been added. It rewards 4x Echo of Time, 50x Honorbound / 7th Legion Service Medals, 2k Azerite, 250x War Resources, 200 gold and 500 reputation with Honorbound / 7th Legion.

• 12 New Class Quests have been added, they reward you with the Legion Class Campaign Title and Mount after collecting 100 Echoes of Time. (In order to access this quest you must first complete a Level 15 or higher Mythic dungeon within the time limit).

• Azerite Armor Pieces now cost 6x Echo of Reality (was 5).

• Normal Mounts / Transmog Sets now cost 30x Echo of Reality (was 20).

• Special Mounts / Transmog Sets now cost 40x Echo of Reality (was 25).

• Completing Endless Halls on Mythic has a small chance to award you with an Ancestral Phoenix Egg that you can use to redeem one of the four Ancestral Phoenixes presented by Evol.

• 4 New vendors can be found inside the instances, they sell Raid Finder Gear from past expansion in exchange for Echoes of Time.

• Lunar Guard has received the ability: Bonecrushing Strike.

• Lunar Priestess, Lunar Guard, Worshiper of Elune can now be pulled together by just attacking one of them from the group formation.

Last edited by Power on 22-07-2021, 22:55:33; edited 1 time in total
1 0

ACTPOHABT

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-08-2021 18:37)

Post Posted: 20-07-2021, 19:30:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

IGN - Bigcane
Grp - Yuenan, Vercy

Patch 8.2 Update
Attempted Standard Mode: Eternal Traveler quest
We were attempting normal mode.
after patch and we completed 1 of each - CoT, BoT but we did not get progress on the quest, tried re-taking the quest reloging remaking party and resetting dungeon multiple times.

Another player - Acied reported the same thing to me for his group.
Player Velinn reported to me that too.

Linea said that its only a visual bug and once u get everything completed and relog u can turn in the quest.

Also visual bug for the vendor - it says the gear costs 5 echo's of reality but it takes 6 from each transaction for the 430 azurite gear. Confirmed by multiple players.

0 0

xilliden

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2022 11:50)

Post Posted: 20-07-2021, 20:53:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Doing m 15 for class mount and title is too much and useless getting class mount and title in retail takes time but it's much easier pls at least make it require m10 at least so casual players can get it too
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 21-07-2021, 11:29:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ACTPOHABT wrote:
IGN - Bigcane
Grp - Yuenan, Vercy

Patch 8.2 Update
Attempted Standard Mode: Eternal Traveler quest
We were attempting normal mode.
after patch and we completed 1 of each - CoT, BoT but we did not get progress on the quest, tried re-taking the quest reloging remaking party and resetting dungeon multiple times.

Another player - Acied reported the same thing to me for his group.
Player Velinn reported to me that too.

Linea said that its only a visual bug and once u get everything completed and relog u can turn in the quest.

Also visual bug for the vendor - it says the gear costs 5 echo's of reality but it takes 6 from each transaction for the 430 azurite gear. Confirmed by multiple players.

Delete your cache folder, all are visual bugs caused by that.

0 0

AnatoliVD

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2022 17:34)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-07-2021, 16:20:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Will pets and toys be added to this event?
2.Another thing to ask I do not like that you increased me buying items from the vendor this will stop a lot of people from doing this event.

Last edited by AnatoliVD on 22-07-2021, 15:43:44; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 22-07-2021, 23:01:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guardian of Time will no longer summon Volatile Energy (Static Charge) on Mythic.

xilliden wrote:
Doing m 15 for class mount and title is too much and useless getting class mount and title in retail takes time but it's much easier pls at least make it require m10 at least so casual players can get it too

Reduced the requirement to: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=11185&&name=keystone-conqueror.

AnatoliVD wrote:
1. Will pets and toys be added to this event?
2.Another thing to ask I do not like that you increased me buying items from the vendor this will stop a lot of people from doing this event.

1. There are no plans for adding pets / toys right now, I don't think these would attract players.

2. Actually, it is easier now, the chance for EoR @ time boxes has been increased & the mythic quest now rewards double the amount of EoR (compared to standard mode). Doing the harder content had to be a lot more rewarding than normal/heroic.

0 0

schmerz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2021 17:30)

Post Posted: 25-07-2021, 06:25:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My Character name Schmerzxx (Rouge)...I have done Event 3 times and have Echo of reality 12 .... I bought Head 5 and shoulder 5 and left 2....Yesterday (on 24.7.2021) I did it again and got 4...in total I would have 6... and I was going to buy chest for 5 Echo of reality ... then i realised i only left with 4 ... 2 Echo went missing out of no where... It is a bit hard to play as DPS in the new patch (no one went low item level in mythic key) ....I would be grateful if you guys give me back my echo or reality.
0 0

momoasu0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2022 11:52)

Post Posted: 25-07-2021, 11:29:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=700011&name=timeless-death-knight
Character name: Jeryshu
Bug description: Don't get the quest event name Timeless Death Knight from Kaos Blackthorn (Eternal Traveler), I already made a ticket to gm and they replied delete cache wow folder, I already delete it, still doesn't show any sign of quest for this Timeless Death Knight to gain class mount and the need 100 echo of time. Here's a proof that I don't have the q nor complete it https://i.imgur.com/XLqzt6l.jpg
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/XLqzt6l.jpg

sorry I'm new using this forum still got a lot of confusement here

Last edited by momoasu0 on 25-07-2021, 11:30:25; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 25-07-2021, 14:31:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

schmerz wrote:
My Character name Schmerzxx (Rouge)...I have done Event 3 times and have Echo of reality 12 .... I bought Head 5 and shoulder 5 and left 2....Yesterday (on 24.7.2021) I did it again and got 4...in total I would have 6... and I was going to buy chest for 5 Echo of reality ... then i realised i only left with 4 ... 2 Echo went missing out of no where... It is a bit hard to play as DPS in the new patch (no one went low item level in mythic key) ....I would be grateful if you guys give me back my echo or reality.

With the released of Patch 8.2.0, the price for azerite armor has been increased to 6 echo, you need to clear cache in order to see the new changes.

momoasu0 wrote:
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=700011&&name=timeless-death-knight
Bug description: Don't get the quest event name Timeless Death Knight from Kaos Blackthorn (Eternal Traveler), I already made a ticket to gm and they replied delete cache wow folder, I already delete it, still doesn't show any sign of quest for this Timeless Death Knight to gain class mount and the need 100 echo of time. Here's a proof that I don't have the q nor complete it https://i.imgur.com/XLqzt6l.jpg

The class mount quests still require: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=11162&&name=keystone-master (which you don't have atm)

We have reduced the requirement to: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=11185&&name=keystone-conqueror but the server has not been restarted yet, so the change is not live. The server will be restarted most likely on Monday.

0 0

momoasu0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2022 11:52)

Post Posted: 25-07-2021, 17:56:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Power wrote:
schmerz wrote:

With the released of Patch 8.2.0, the price for azerite armor has been increased to 6 echo, you need to clear cache in order to see the new changes.

momoasu0 wrote:
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=700011&name=timeless-death-knight

The class mount quests still require: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=11162&name=keystone-master (which you don't have atm)

We have reduced the requirement to: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=11185&name=keystone-conqueror but the server has not been restarted yet, so the change is not live. The server will be restarted most likely on Monday.

Ok sir thank you for the information, so i already got the second achive about conquer m+10 and then i safely assuming that tomorrow after the reset I can get the Timeless quest right because i already complete new requierment right base on this <We have reduced the requirement to: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=11185&name=keystone-conqueror but the server has not been restarted yet, so the change is not live. The server will be restarted most likely on Monday.[/quote]>

1 0

keyndrel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-05-2022 17:33)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 28-07-2021, 11:39:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, good job, this event is now so good that it is worth to spam it!
But would you mind adding rings to the echoes of reality gear shop(for 4-6 echoes, maybe 6 since they are valuable)?

Last edited by keyndrel on 28-07-2021, 11:40:43; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 28-07-2021, 15:09:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

keyndrel wrote:
But would you mind adding rings to the echoes of reality gear shop(for 4-6 echoes, maybe 6 since they are valuable)?

Unfortunately, we won't do that.

One of the reason for which blizzard did not create rings/trinkets for these new gearing systems (warfronts, benthic, black empire, etc) was that they didn't want to "kill the sacred activities" such as world quests, mythic+, raids, PvP, etc.

We want to promote the same thing and encourage players to engage in other content as well.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 28 January 2022 10:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:35:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x