User
Pass
2FA

[Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message32780
Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 14:48:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bhuddzecks wrote:

A common strat on retail was to time it so when you used the bomb the knockback happened so while the raid got knocked back the tanks remained near bombs. I dont know if this works here on FreakZ since last time i filled the role of maintank is several years ago when MoP was on retail.

To make this clearer for another users , what he wanna say is , if the tank is on the air because of Stomping Crawling Mines when boss use Shock Pulse , he shouldn't be knockback.

PS: i dont know either if this works of not , just making things clearer.

1 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

(since 28-12-2022 15:28)

Votes: 58

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 14:55:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee wrote:

It works.

1 0

Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 05:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 18:57:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee wrote:
Bhuddzecks wrote:

A common strat on retail was to time it so when you used the bomb the knockback happened so while the raid got knocked back the tanks remained near bombs. I dont know if this works here on FreakZ since last time i filled the role of maintank is several years ago when MoP was on retail.

To make this clearer for another users , what he wanna say is , if the tank is on the air because of Stomping Crawling Mines when boss use Shock Pulse , he shouldn't be knockback.

Thanks, thats exactly what i meant. -

/edit

I know this is off-Topic but can anyone explain to me how i link my profile with my chars like ive seen it on profiles of others?

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 19:06:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done , i just send advices via Private Message.
0 0

yasergamer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2016 19:25)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 22:15:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tried 25 Normal last night and here are some incorrect mechanics me and my guildmates discovered:
Flame Vents' "Instant" damage is just too much (around ~600k) which must be 450k (Proof? Journal)
Laser Burn's area damage is just bigger than what it must be. (No proof)
Explosive Tar's visual is too bad, it's different from what I saw in retail. (No proof)
Borer Drill's visual is also too bad... very different from retail. (No proof)

Pets are affected by Shock Pulse and they mostly die in the fight. (No proof)

by the way, thanks for fixing this boss, this is one of the most "fixed" boss I have ever seen in private servers. keep up the good work.

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 23:51:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

About Flame Vents , it is ok to do 600k because , if u check , on 25n it does 438749 to 461250 , +2 or 3 stacks of Ignite Armor which incrase fire dmg you take results @600k.

Laser burn works fine. Tested it on both 10n and 25n.

Explosive Tar , yeah , the visual is not so perfect , but if u know the tactic you could easily avoid it with laser beam.

About Borer Drill cant say anything because im tanking and tbh , didn't paid so much attention on it.

The problem about the pets dying could be Borer Drill because the pets takes dmg from physical attacks and Borer Drill does physical dmg.

Yeah , very good scripting . Keep on doing like this -

Update @ 28-08-2016, 00:51:33

And btw @Nexflame , you could find interesting what will I say .
About Crawler Mine , because on normal youtube videos , you cant figure out if the mines are following a player and stop on 10-15yards distance of the boss or on 10-15yards of the targeted player , and I don't know if u checked normal videos or heroic ones , but on heroic video by @Fatboss , you can see that on 2nd phase , the Crawler Mine stop running on 10-15yards of the targeted player , not on 10-15yards of the boss..This is not a problem at this moment for normal difficulty but for when you will script heroic one will be .

You can go directly to minute 2:40 , on 2:45 you will see the mines coming to the players , and boss on minimap @at the center of the area.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MRU8bPWo7Xo:

1 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 23:57:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

About visuals... Same visuals were present on Iron Juggernaut on this patch. No problem here. (I know that explosive tar are spawning in weird places, but will be too much work for just a visual).

About the mine, i'll tell you how they work now: Those mine are choosing a player and leap in his direction for a random value between 10 and 30 yards from the boss. If you have any idea how this could be improved, i'm open for suggestions. -

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 00:03:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If u watched the video on second 2:45 , and I rly appreaciate your work and rly like it , I could say , the mines should target a player and leap in his direction and stoping on a random value I think 5-15yards from the player ,not from the boss, PS:i chose 5-15 because if the player is near the boss , the bomb not to go more away than de player..

PLEASE check video on 2:45 , you will see the mines are more than 100yards from the boss and heading to the players , stoping near them not near the boss.

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 00:07:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed ,

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 00:08:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed.
2 0

yasergamer

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 05:08:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee wrote:
About Flame Vents , it is ok to do 600k because , if u check , on 25n it does 438749 to 461250 , +2 or 3 stacks of Ignite Armor which incrase fire dmg you take results @600k.

The very first Flame Vent does around 600k damage.

Nexflame wrote:
About visuals... Same visuals were present on Iron Juggernaut on this patch. No problem here. (I know that explosive tar are spawning in weird places, but will be too much work for just a visual).

Well you could Re-color the tars? Make it darker so that it is visible. That would be so good.
we want more bosses like this freakz. I really enjoyed the fight. Thanks again.

0 0

yasergamer

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 10:06:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Brigadee wrote:
If u watched the video on second 2:45 , and I rly appreaciate your work and rly like it , I could say , the mines should target a player and leap in his direction and stoping on a random value I think 5-15yards from the player ,not from the boss, PS:i chose 5-15 because if the player is near the boss , the bomb not to go more away than de player..

PLEASE check video on 2:45 , you will see the mines are more than 100yards from the boss and heading to the players , stoping near them not near the boss.

Nexflame wrote:
Fixed.

Something worries me. If it is 5-15 yards from players then will the mines go inside a mountain if you stand near it or does it go behind fences? Check this out someone. If yes then the previous option is better which is between players and boss but closer to players than boss... Somehow..

0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Votes: 38

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 10:49:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UqRdOYTtom8:

Video 1 = min 0:03 i take dmg from Cannon Ball even if i blink out of his range
min 1:45 same thing.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QFYp8lvBt8M:

Video 2 = min 1:17 the boss fall under the texture
min 1:43 i take dmg from Cannon even if i move out of his range ( happens offthen 90% of the times you can check the other videos other players )
min 2:00 the boss use Cutting Laser when the Exploive Tar is in the air.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=p7Az9B1PRYQ:

Video 3 = min 0:19 Boss fall under texture
min 0:32 i took dmg from Mortar Cannon even if i was mid air ( more than 8 yards ), if you dont take knockback from Shock Pulse when your mid air from Stomping Crawling Mines , seams legit to not take dmg from Mortar Cannon to since the ball lands on the ground and you are above the clouds.
min 1:15 all the Explosive Tar are in the air.

and the DMG on tanks ar way to crazy even with mitigate, maibe because the boss atacks like is on frenzy ( they take faster mele hits ) you can check the videos and focus the tanks , they constant recive heal from all helers and they HP barely move .

0 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 12:58:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

About the cannons from above it happens to most of the raid groups i did until now.
There is no way to avoid the damage from the cannons if the target is locked on you.
I think the way it works it's like this: it makes a snapshot of your location at the moment the bomb is fired from the cannon;if you were inside the circle at the moment of the launch you will receive the damage even if you manage to exit the circle at the moment of the impact.
How it should work:If the player is found inside the circle at the moment of the impact then the damage should be dealt to him.

And about the laser: The laser should be casted on random people,that works correct.But the problem is the moment when the laser starts to target people again.
The thing is like this: The laser has a high change to hit the same person twice or thrice therefore resulting in the debuff stacking on people(yesterday one of the raid members managed to get 4 stack on him and they were ticking like 1/4 of his HP every goddamn tick).
Also as seen in this fatboss guide here https://youtube.com/watch?v=oHB4BRaaDWE:

there is only 1 laser debuff on the entire raid at all times.The debuff gets reapplied on another person when it has 1-4 seconds remaining on the affected player.Also there even are a few moments when the debuff is not applied to anyone.

Also there were a few moments during the raid i did yesterday when the boss buggs through the ground/air if tanked near the gate of Ogrimmar.That might result in the crawler mines being spawned underneath the map or 10meters above people. (sadly i didn't record the encouter but it did happen)

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 13:36:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As a lock, a TP will not make me avoid the damage from mortar cannons if i use it too late and by late i mean that i use my TP and see the cannonball falling while i'm watching it from my safe position but i still get the damage.

I just think it's the same thing as for durumu's force of will ability where you get hit even if you're out of the AOE because you were casting something or jumped, we never confirmed that but we now cease to do these things and it's better ever since but i really think latency has something to do with all that. I always have between 70 et 90 ms at all times from France even though i have a really good ISP.

But at any rate i don't know if this is the case but there should be 3s between the time to typo appears on the ground and the moment where the cannonball crashes.
Proof : http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/iron-juggernaut-strategy-guide-normal-heroic

About the laser, either the boss has a chance to miss or he just skipped its use because he used Borrer Drill or something that happaned at the same time. This is something that will be hard to figure. ^^

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 04 July 2017 05:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 18:53:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x