User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85137
Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 11-03-2015, 17:42:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Requirements:

- Playing with two classes minimum. And having an offspec on them is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know your own role and also that of your fellow raiders.
- Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding and your professions for the bonuses.
- Keeping your gear properly gemmed and enchanted with the latest and best material available. Coming to the raid properly prepared : Flasks, potions, food, etc.
- Teamspeak and Raidcall are mandatory and exceptions will not be tolerated.
- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night.
- Attendance of 3 nights per week minimum.
- Forum account bound to the ingame account.
- Be able to raid from 19h to 23h Server time.

Application Form

Character name :
Class :
Main spec / Off spec :
Link to your Armory profile :
Raid UI screenshot :
Screenshot @40M Damage done on dummy :
Computer spec :
Your alts :
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
Current Raiding Experience? :
A few words about you :

Any incomplete application will be automatically rejected.

Last edited by Orga on 07-09-2016, 23:23:37; edited 8 times in total
2 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 13-03-2015, 15:54:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are currently looking for :

• All healing / tanking classes except Monks , with a minimum requirement of 530 Item Level and an overall good progress on heroic mode , working microphone , offspec is a must .

• All dps specs excluding the following : Druids in general ,Windwalker , Retribution , Fire , Unholy , Assasination unless you are super-good with those , with a minimum requirement of 525 Item Level and overall good progress on heroic , know what to do in raids , dps whoring is absolutely not tolerated.

Last edited by Orga on 20-05-2016, 11:31:16; edited 16 times in total
1 0

leonskennedy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2015 10:39)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-03-2015, 16:28:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name :Leopaly
Class :Paladin
Main spec / Off spec :Retri
Link to your Armory profile :https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Leopaly
Raid UI screenshot :http://8pic.ir/viewer.php?file=el73wg4l1jfwqfb4i0bf.jpg
Computer spec :6gb ram , 1 gb graphic card gt 9600
Your alts :Leonwar -leonwarlock -Leonzombie
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : r3 pala rotation is based on crusade strike,templar verdict,hammer of wrath,exorcism,judgment and holy wrath and some cds like zealotry but using cds depends on encounter sometimes you need to use them at the middle of fight or sometimes using them at the start for more burst!
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?if the boss is new to me i usually use fatboss guidance!
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?just left my last guild because it was inactive at the end of the patch and im choosing nox to do some more raids
Previous raiding experience? Full progress on cata 10hc /25hc
A few words about you : hi!im 21 still busy with college playing wow to spend some parts of my free time

0 1

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2015 11:36)

Votes: 9

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  enqu77 
Post Posted: 16-03-2015, 15:27:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Leopaly : Rejected (Missing Offspec)

1 0

groznika

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2015 18:27)

Post Posted: 25-03-2015, 19:27:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Groznika
Class : Shaman
Main spec / Off spec: Restoration / Elemental
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Groznika
Raid UI screenshot: http://s21.postimg.org/flikvu6yf/Wo_WScrn_Shot_022015_192546.jpg
Computer spec : 4gb RAM 2.66ghz Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Quad CPU , Q45/Q43 express chipsett
Your alts : Grozniko (paladin) , Groznicata (priest) , Olimpius (druid) , Gordak(warrior) , Grozniky (rogue), Suxy (hunter) .
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I heal with Healing Wave, switch to Greater Healing Wave if the tank drops. Avoid Healing Surge. I save mana with Healing Wave in phases without much damage. I use Healing Rain and Chain Heal in damage phases.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use: Yes i do, Fatboss on youtube.
Previous raiding experience: Full progress on Cataclysm
A few words about you : I am Martin from Bulgaria and i am student , im 21 years old .

2 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 25-03-2015, 22:07:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Groznika,please do a boss and Screenshot your healing spells i want to see something .

0 0

groznika

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2015 18:27)

Post Posted: 27-03-2015, 11:32:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://s12.postimg.org/gweutn7kt/Wo_WScrn_Shot_032715_112844.jpg
2 0

seferood

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2016 14:57)

Post Posted: 29-03-2015, 11:10:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : seferood
Class : Mage
Main spec / Off spec : arcane/fire
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Seferood
Raid UI screenshot :
Computer spec : Corei4 8G ram 1G graphic AMD 5520
Your alts : Shadowmourne
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : 4 arcane blasts , 1 arcane barrage , arcane missles , in burst i use Arcane blasts till my mana get low and use Evocation.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? nah i just tought them in Freakz with some great players
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? they had no communiction , and just had normal raids 10/25 nothing else.
Previous raiding experience? Ds 10/25n 8/8, Ds 10h 3/8
A few words about you : I love doing Achivements -

shonghol
0 1

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 29-03-2015, 11:24:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seferood @ Rejected
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Requesting-Invite-t354341.html

1 0

darius387

[MS 13]

(since 19-04-2020 08:44)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 05-04-2015, 18:40:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Minkow
Class :death knight
Main spec / Off spec : DK forst/DK blood
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&&cn=Minkow
Raid UI screenshot : dont have it now i am on MOP client cant log on cata
Computer spec : GPU :Geforce gtx 980ti ,CPU i5 4690 3,50 ghz 32gb ram
Your alts : Dignitary hunter MM
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Frost single target: pop up
Diseases > Oblit if all Frost/Unholy/Death Runes active or Killing Machine procced > BS if both Blood Runes active > FS if RP is capped > Rime proc > Oblit > BS > FS > HoW

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? i played MOP so i know the basic for a lot of them not some kind of person who use guide's i like to get practice with guild so we all have the
knowledge of boss fight what i dont know to do i guide to do it but not to copy someone style
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild was 7 months ago it was back to rule people stopped to play so i was with no guild my main focus was Pvp,i stop a bit wow bcs job real life things - i choose nox bcs you are the one serious guild with a good players and community
Previous raiding experience? i have done full Normal Ds and hc i have 4/10
A few words about you :i am from bosnia 27 years old play wow in free time after work drink beer have time enjoy with normal people to play game's ,tolerance in the first place with people... the rest of me can tell someone who knows me -

I am the best, f*** the rest
1 0

DelijeSever

[Enraged]

(since 15-07-2016 07:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 05-04-2015, 22:52:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Minkow is the guy who probably helped us the most of all people on ptr, and I really admire that. He is also coming on every msv testing that we do and he does quite well. As for personality he seems to be very stabile. Has skills in various classes. So, my vote is YES.

0 1

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 06-04-2015, 07:32:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same goes from me, lets give him a chance.

0 1

soulless91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-03-2020 14:35)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 07-04-2015, 03:59:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Purgemonster
Class : Shaman
Main spec / Off spec : Enhancement / Restoration
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&&cn=Purgemonster
Raid UI screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/fZif6Ac.jpg (the reason why I'm not giving a SS from an actual raid is because this is my new WoW installed, last one got deleted by my brother)
Computer spec : Dual Core 2.7 mHz, 4 GB Ram, Radeon(tm) HD
Your alts : Amarrantth(mage), Blondelf(rogue), Belfisa(paladin)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Prepot (+ trinket, if bursting) > Drop totems >Unleash Elements > Feral Spirit > Stormstrike> Lightning Bolt (if instant)> Fire Shock> Lava Lash, if not possible in that order or if situation requires different order then I improvise.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Usually I watch Fatboss videos, but if guild officer tells me to watch another source tactics I do so.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Reckless, about 90% of the guild are inactive or went to Retail(and won't be coming back to Freakz), others are spread around the server in other guilds.
Previous raiding experience? All TBC raids (Retail + several private servers), all WoTLK raids (private), all Cataclysm raids except FL (private), MoP no raiding experience yet (I've watched most of boss fights by Fatboss)
A few words about you : Well, currently 4th year of college, no job which means I can play almost every day. I've been playing Freakz for over 2 years now.

1 0

Lisa~rawr~

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-09-2016 01:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-04-2015, 17:37:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well.... enjoy reading this err very nice and long thing.

Character Name: Irecycle
Class: Shaman
Main Spec / Off Spec: Restoration / Enhancement

Armory Profile: https://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Irecycle
UI Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/mowv7037p/

Computer Specs: i3 CPU, 4GB ram, GT 620 GPU
Alts: Monk (To be made),Flatflap (Druid)

Rotation:

Enhancement

Enchants/Buff: Windfury MH, Flametongue OH, Lightning Shield and Searing Totem always active
Spell Priorty : Single Target - > Stormstrike > Lava Lash > Chain Lightning at 3+ Maelstrom stacks > Unleash Elements > Flame Shock > Earth Shock when UE is on cd.
Feral Spirit / Blood Fury used for burst, to be kept on cooldown.
Shamanistic Rage/Self healing through maelstrom when taking too much damage and to help healers
AoE - > Magma Totem > Chain Lightning > Fire Nova, while also doing standard rotation on one of the targets.

Restoration

Enchants/Buff: Earthliving MH, Water Shield, Earth Shield on Main Tank or Off tank always

Spell Use:

Healing rain > Kept on CD, always put where more people are stacked
Riptide > Kept on CD, best used on Tank for the over time effect
Unleash Elements > Kept on CD, combined use with Riptide, GHW, HW, or CH
Nature Swiftness > when a quick burst heal is required
Chain Heal > Best for AoE healing after Healing rain, and to keep up the buff Tidal Waves, used when raid is taking same constant damage and no major burst healing via Greater Healing Wave is required it is also cheap in mana.
Healing Wave> Used on targets with 75%+ health, consumes Tidal Waves
Greater Healing Wave > Used on targets with 75%- health who do not have time to be healed by HW or CH, consumes Tidal Waves
Healing Surge > For emergencies, due to high mana cost and being unaffected by Tidal waves, best used on targets with around 10% health only once or twice until riptide comes of CD and GHW can be used with Tidal Waves.
Spiritwalker’s Grace > Best used when shaman has to move EX. Hagara’s Ice Phase
Spirit Link > For burst healing on whole raid EX. Zon’s ‘black’ phase
Mana Management > To best utilize mana tide totem, use at around 70% mana, so it can come off cd during the fight to be used again, otherwise I cast Lightning Bolts occasionally between heals, when raid isn’t taking damage. I also use mana pots at around 50% mana, and flasks/food for maximizing my mana before the fight.

I'll be honest I have not played shaman on MoP and barely tested it on PTR, so I am not sure of the changes but I do think I adapt very quickly to classes, after some help from other players, guides and dungeons I'll be able to play as well as usual.

Do you Research Boss Fights in advance? If so what source of information you use? :

I use youtube to watch the encounters, wowhead/dungeon journal to learn about abilities, and I simply google the boss if I need to learn specific step by step instruction. The best way I learn though, is through the actual encounter, no matter how much I read I’ll likely fail the first time, but after 2-3 times doing the boss, I should understand completely.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? :

My previous guild (on Freakz) was Aurora on alliance (Which disbanded and I decided to go on retail for a while) and Aurora on horde which is present at the moment. However I’d like to keep a character in a different guild for a possibly better raiding experience, and considering I enjoyed raiding with you guys in the few DS10 HC’s I’ve done with your guild I thought I’d apply. Raiding and the social aspect of WoW is the only reason to play the game to me.

Previous Raiding Experience:

I’ve played four expansions, three of which were on private servers (BC/Wotlk/Cata). I had full progress in Kara/Gruul/Mag/ToC/ICC/DS and couple other short raids. I’ve played retail mop for a couple of months before WoD released, thus I only saw SoO in normal which I did several times completely, and the rest of raids I did in LFR.

A few words about ME!<3:

My name is Lisa (last name stupidly long), 24 female, I am a Russian who lives in Toronto so I speak two languages. In my free time I tend to draw, read, shop, listen to music or of course play WoW because well I sadly don’t have anything better to do. So count on me to be available on weekends....

2 0

Enqu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2015 11:36)

Votes: 9

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  enqu77 
Post Posted: 08-04-2015, 16:49:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Minkow : Accepted (Helping on ptr)
Purgemonster : Accepted (you have to levelup your profession)
Irecycle : Accepted

3 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:59:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x