User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85529
Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 03-05-2015, 19:48:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Brigadee
Class :Paladin
Main spec / Off spec :Holy/Protection
Link to your Armory profile :Armory
Raid UI screenshot :Raid UI
Computer spec :Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4CPU , 2GB RAM , graphic: AMD Radeon HD 5450
Your alts : Shadowsoul(Warlock),Brigashot(Hunter),Fireblink(Mage)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :On every raid after a boss kill or a wipe i'm watching on my recount to see what spell should i use more or what i should improve to maximize my performance...About rotation, isn't so hard to play like paladin holy when you're using Selfless Healer, a realy nice talent which helped me in retail realy much because he was the best choice for me in MoP , about what is the guides talking for paladin holy , i think is a lie..i never liked the guides,and everytime i tried to play at my own style..
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: Yeah i'm researching the fights in advance...and..when i have to research boss fights i'm watching on youtube on FATBOSS guides because(my opinios) they are the best for this job..
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?:my last guild<<Legens of Hell,i join this guild 4-5 months ago because we wanted to rebuild this guild but a lot of players choised to play on retail..so couldn't,and the rebuild plan failed and now im looking for a new guild to complete my progress in pandaria..
Previous raiding experience?:I played on retail one year ago,played just 5-6 months because i had no more money to buy more game time...you can see my performance here Magtheridon EU Profile ...about the raids from freakz..i dont know the scripts so good but i'm learning the scripts realy fast...
A few words about you : hi..my real name is Ionut,i'm from roumania from a little town Vaslui , i'm a realy nice boy and smart of course:> but i never tried to be the best ..

0 0

DelijeSever

[Enraged]

(since 15-07-2016 07:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 04-05-2015, 22:18:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee - Accepted

0 0

BojaN

[sefu' la valoare]

(since 30-01-2019 09:54)

Votes: 132

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  sinnerzqrr 
Post Posted: 04-05-2015, 22:51:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Sinnerzqrr
Class : Mage
Main spec / Off spec : Arcane / Fire
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/sinnerzqrr
Raid UI screenshot : http://i62.tinypic.com/20v0uc1.jpg (this is my General-UI. About Raid-UI, i'm using Blizzard default, i don't kinda like others addons.
Computer spec : Intel Core i7 - 3610QM, 2.3 GHz, 4GB RAM, 2GB nVidia GeForce 610M
Your alts : Convulse(Warrior), Hobbssnr(Monk)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : First, about rotation: in Nuke Phases, i use all my cooldowns(including potions, trinkets, arcane power, etc) then casting Arcane Blast to generate 4 stacks of Arcane Charge and Arcane Missiles procs. After that, I consume all Arcane Missiles procs, and, if cooldowns still 'running' i DO NOT use Arcane Barage to reset my Charge stacks, i'm casting Arcane Blast to proc Missiles again. Finally, i use Barrage to consume all Arcane Charge and switch to normal phase, which can sum up like this: Blast, Blast, Blast, Arcane Missiles procs, Barrage, do again... Also, to maximize my performance, i'm gladful to listen to critics in a constructive way.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
Basically, i know all script very well, up to Paragons in SoO (which was my best progress during MoP days on Blizz - heroic, ofcourse)

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
My last guild was Forgotten Heroes. I am choosing you over them in the hope to meet more polite players who doesnt enrage and swear all the time.

Previous raiding experience?
On freakz, currently, all dungeons. Altough, on Blizz, i had done all bosses until Paragons (SoO) on heroic (progresive content).

A few words about you : i'm a very peaceful person, i'm from Romania, living in Bucharest and i am 22 years old. Also, im studying Computer Science in my final year.

Last edited by BojaN on 05-05-2015, 09:39:29; edited 2 times in total
0 0

DelijeSever

[Enraged]

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 09:26:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PLEASE SEPARATE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN NEW ROW EACH, APPLICATIONS THAT ARE HARD TO READ WON'T BE REVIEWED IN FUTURE.

0 0

Fenriabis

[Account disabled]

(since 30-07-2015 09:31)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 12:36:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi everyone
Sorry for not going along with the format for recruting but i just want to ask something

I have a frost dk tauren and my experience is only pvp . i was wondering IF..in case i want to join a guild pve ...can i come here?
i have to mention that i dont have experience in pve -
short story : you will have to teach me some things.

thank you -

[quote="bossutai"]Ca enha iti zic sa nu alegi shaman.[/quote]
0 0

DelijeSever

[Enraged]

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 13:39:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It was very kind of you to ask nicely like that, but Aeon Nox is competitive guild that looks for expirienced, geared and pve orientated people (Of course guild has several good pvp players but it is still mainly pve guild). I hope I have answered good enough, good day!

0 0

ionutj66

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-12-2015 12:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 21:23:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Fyreburning

Class : Death Knight

Main spec / Off spec :Frost / Blood

Link to your Armory profile : Armory Profile

Raid UI screenshot :Raid UI

Computer spec :intel r pentium r cpu p6200 , 4GB RAM , graphic AMD HD 6550M

Your alts :Fyrexd(Paladin)Tid(Warlock)

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :Like all my raids,i'm using Horn of Winter everytime on cooldown for bonus runic power,an Outbreak on start of encounter on boss,and for aoe i'm using Unholy Blight ,on raids i do my best..using all abilities for a good DPS and i'm realy carefully when Ofiters or anyone higher in rank than me is telling something about the raid tactics or a good idea about what to do and trying to help people everytime i can..

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?:So.it's not much to say.When i have to go to a raid for a new boss , for 30minutes i'm watching on youtube on videos.I like Methods Guild because i think they are the best guild from the WoW,they do a lot of good videos about boss fights and tactics,im watching first time to their video and after i'm watching on FatbossTV videos to see what's diferent and to learn and some tricks too

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?:I started playing 2years ago on a private server on Cataclysm ,for start i played battlegrounds only,but after 1year one of my friend told me about Freakz , and , here i am -,my last guild were Legends of Hell, i met there realy good players with me..they teached me all about cataclysm,my first Dragon Soul were with they when i have 378ilvl and after just 2weeks i reached 398ilvl,my dps on Cataclysm were between 35-40k on BH and 40k+ on dragon soul without dmg done buff..

Previous raiding experience?:So full normal progress on cataclysm nothing more,i hadn't a good guild to start heroic progress because i couldn't leave Legends of Hell because they teached me all they know,and you know the sensation when you dissapoint a friend..

A few words about you : Hello,my name is Ionut,i am from Roumania,Tulcea,a realy nice city near the river Dunarea,i am funny and everytime i try to do my best in every condition,if it is a PC game or in real life..

0 0

Fenriabis

[Account disabled]

(since 30-07-2015 09:31)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 06-05-2015, 06:08:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DelijeSever wrote:
It was very kind of you to ask nicely like that, but Aeon Nox is competitive guild that looks for expirienced, geared and pve orientated people (Of course guild has several good pvp players but it is still mainly pve guild). I hope I have answered good enough, good day!

i understand - thank you

[quote="bossutai"]Ca enha iti zic sa nu alegi shaman.[/quote]
0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 06-05-2015, 20:55:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fyreburning : Rejected ( Not currently looking for DKs .)

0 0

Lahungarc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2015 14:20)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-05-2015, 22:32:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Lahungarc

Class : Shaman

Main spec / Off spec : Restoration / Enhancement

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/lahungarc

Raid UI screenshot : http://postimg.org/image/wvgnky51j/

Computer spec : AMD A6-5400K APU with Radeon HD Graphics ~3.6Ghz 4096MB RAM

Your alts : Mindymcready ( Death Knight ), Sita ( Priest ), Lahungarx ( Warrior )

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Healing Rain is a must, Im always try to keep Tidal Waves active and use it efficiently i.e After Chain heal or Riptide I will cast healing wave/healing surge/greater healing wave (2 times to spend tidal waves buff and not spamming chain heals), while healing i will constantly summon my healing stream totem and if i need more heal i will summon healing tide totem instead of healing stream following by ancestrall swiftness and blood fury ( race skill ), Im usually using Ascendance if only in dangerous situation ( tank or most raids is on -35% HP ) , if i get aggro i will summon my stone bulwarks totem and not stop healing group or raid and sometimes following by Spiritwalker's Grace to make me can move away from mobs while healing after root them with my earthgrab totem, and Im always use shield to make sure im not a squishy healers

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? : Mostly from youtube and Raid leader instruction, but experience in the field is the best teacher i believe

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? : My last guild is dying, we have no guild master, once a officer said our GM is stop playing, i tried to form a fixed team for RDF HC but one by one they choose another guild, and then I met people from Aeon Nox guild at RDF HC and Sha of Anger raid, they seems friendly and funny and they also well experienced and well coordinated, I will very happy to spend my day with guildies like You guys -

Previous raiding experience? : Normal Deathwing Kill at official with my shaman armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Cemindut/simple, and Normal Deathwing Kill at Freakz with my Lahungarc, never kill him at heroic because I just start play on this server like a month before MoP came out so my iLvL is only around 380 that time and most of the time people rejected me from their raid

A few words about you : Hello i am Okky , a 23 years old man working as an field assistant manager for a foreigner company at Lombok Indonesia , i play World of Warcraft to break the daily routine and have some fun , I am Asian so please be advised about my English, I have mic and headset for TeamSpeak.

0 0

DelijeSever

[Enraged]

Post Posted: 08-05-2015, 14:45:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lahungarc: Accepted(We expect your internet to be stable)

0 0

neigao

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2017 02:32)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 08-05-2015, 17:18:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Yotsu
Class : Warrior
Main spec / Off spec : Fury / Protection
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/yotsu
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/zdSpa5k.jpg
Computer spec : AMD Sempron 140 (r) , 2 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 650 Ti
Your alts : Nijow / Mitsuro / Morimi / Edelise
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Use Bloodthrist on CD to keep Enrage up as max as i can , use colossus smash with max rage as i can to do good use of its armor bypass, raging blow with meat cleaver and whirldwind in AoE fights , use berserker rage if colossus smash is up and not in enrage
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Only research boss fights i dont know , making use of website with guides , dungeon journal and yourtube.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? On Freakz i didnt have a good raiding guild since i joined when they were changing the server to mop but on other servers my latest guild was Aurora (Eternal wow - Wotlk expansion) and Chaos Legacy ( Monster wow - Cataclysm expansion)
Previous raiding experience? All the end game content from WotLK and Cataclysm heroic (Wotlk 12/12 10n/25n/10hc 11/12 25hc) (Cataclysm 8/8 10n/25n 6/8 10hc/25hc)
A few words about you : Hi, my name's Yotsu, 18 years old, i live in Brazil and i like WoW because its one of the best MMO i ever played , I love PvE content thanks to the lore and the difficult it provides.

0 0

zyrox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2017 17:23)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 08-05-2015, 22:01:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Application:

Character name : Mcbeef

Class : Druid

Main spec / Off spec : Restoration/Balance

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/mcbeef

Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/XNHt0TC

Computer spec : 4GB Ram , Nividia Gforce GTX 660 , Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz

Your alts : None at the momment

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Well I start with Keeping Lifebloom x3 stacks always on the tank Also Try to apply Fast Rejuvanation on every single one as much as u can , i use swiftmend if some ally falss Shot on his health and To get 100 % Haste increase for Next spell (Wild Growth) , and Finally My main heal is Regrowth and Mushroom For Aoe Healing and Tranquility in Dire situations with Incarnation:Tree

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?

Yes Guaranteed , From Fatboss guides on youtube Always

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

The Problem is common , it's due to inactivity of the Players Mostly Thus Leading to Have no one to raid with and organise , and about Aeon Nox , Well i dont know much about your guild but am willing to see where it goes

Previous raiding experience?

Started With BC on Private servers , Then when WOTLK came out i Went on to retail Till First weeks of MOP After that i quited it and returned to Private servers

A few words about you :

Am a Simple guy With PvE Addication Let's say - Always willing to get better and Face new PvE Content Challenges ( Not a PVP fan at all ) and Also am willing to help guildies with my profs in need

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 09-05-2015, 20:20:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are now mass recruiting geared tanks

Last edited by Orga on 10-05-2015, 18:18:48; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Ahnee

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-03-2017 23:11)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 10-05-2015, 16:38:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Imahuntard

Class : Hunter

Main spec / Off spec : SV/MM

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/imahuntard

Raid UI screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/zM1TACt.jpg

Computer spec : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883256536&&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&&cm_sp=&&AID=10446076&&PID=6154686&&SID=i9ikueyc040002cl00053

Your alts : Currently have none on horde, I just transferred from Alliance a few moments ago.

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Pre-fight pop a potion, start with Rapid fire and a trinket, then starting priority is: Explosive shot, Black Arrow, Serpent Sting, pop Fervor and put A Murder of Crows, then Glave Toss. After that initial burst, keep Black Arrow Glave Toss and A Murder of Crows on CD, use Cobra shot when low on Focus, arcane shot if I'm topped out on focus, when Lock N Load proc's I use Exp-arcane-exp-arc-exp, then go back to the normal shot priority.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes, generally I'll look for videos on google, Tankspot etc. And guides with Elitist Jerks.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? It was Midwinter, I was actually quite happy with them, but I was sick of Alliance in general, and 90% of the people I used to play with over there have either gone Horde, or quit playing. So now Horde is stuck with me -

Previous raiding experience? Farmed BWD, BoT, FL, and DS, all on full clear and farmed them all for the last 3+ years that I've been playing on this server. Also played retail in Vanilla and BC, including full raid clears on everything except Sunwell, and some of the Vanilla raids.

A few words about you : I'm a clown most of the time, generally making jokes and trying to lighten the mood, except in raiding. That was one of the big problems I had with Alliance, the lack of focus in raids, and people making rookie mistakes. That's why this is the first and only guild I've applied with on Horde, I've been looking to join a serious raiding guild, and Alliance just doesn't really have any (except maybe Opus Dei, but I don't speak Romanian so that's out).

Hopefully I've answered any questions y'all might have, and if not feel free to PM me in game and talk before you accept/reject this app. Have a good day ^.^

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 16-04-2024, 09:54:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x